Chapter 105

Xiu Ling absentmindedly finished taking a shower, dried his hair, and walked to the bed with his clothes on.

Gu Yin seemed to be processing things on the terminal. When he saw him come out, he took back the virtual page that popped up on the terminal.

"Does your head still hurt? Have you sobered up?" Xiu Ling asked.

Gu Yin shook his head. Although he was still groggy, his mind was much clearer. He moved toward the outside of the bed and motioned for Xiu Ling to sleep inside.

Xiu Ling had something on his mind and lay there for a while. Unable to bear it anymore, he sat up and asked, "Did you drink that night?" "

Which night?" After sending a message, Gu Yin looked up and saw his partner's serious expression. He couldn't help but feel... He asked tightly: "Xiao Ling, what happened?"

Xiu Ling pressed his head with both hands and looked straight at him, with a hint of anxiety in his tone: "Just two days ago, you risked your life On the night when the stone was given to me, I remember there was wine on the table. Did you drink it at that time?"

Gu Yin thought for a moment, as if he thought of going somewhere else, and took Xiu Ling into his arms from behind. , holding the tip of his partner's ear with his lips, his voice was hoarse and ambiguous: "It seems not." "

This question is very important." Xiu Ling trembled slightly, but had no intention of responding to his love. Yes? He whispered: "If you think about it carefully again, is it true? A lot of things happened that night. You suddenly took out the life stone. My head was confused. I can't remember many things clearly."

Gu Yin lifted the quilt. He got up and put the child into his arms. Their eyes were intertwined, nose to nose. He was emotionally moved and kissed his little friend again.

"Why are you asking this? Is there something wrong?"

Xiu Ling rubbed down, put her face on his chest, and said in a low voice: "It's nothing, I just want to know, try your best to remember. For a moment."

Gu Yin was confused, but still carefully recalled the scene at that time, and said firmly: "No. We brought that bottle of wine from the third star. We wanted to please dad and talk to dad. Have a drink, you cried so sadly afterwards, I was so panicked, I just wanted to hug you and couldn't care about anything else."

Xiu Ling remembered her worthless look, blushed, and argued in a low voice: " That's not what I'm sad about."

"What's sad about?" Gu Yin tightly wrapped his legs around Xiu Ling's slender waist, and a ball of hot air rolled out from his throat: "Huh? "

Xiu Ling would never admit that he was moved in front of Gu Yin. He felt that Gu Yin was getting more and more excessive and always trying to trick him in every possible way. It was nothing like when he first got married." Honest".

They can't be too spoiled to Gu Yin, because now they can't live without each other. If this continues, Gu Yin will definitely get on top of him in time.

——It's really beneath the dignity of an Omega!

Xiu Ling deliberately avoided his question and said in a calm voice: "Are you sure you didn't drink?"

Gu Yin said, "I really didn't drink."

Only then did Xiu Ling let out a long sigh of relief and smiled happily.

"Sleep." He fluttered excitedly on the bed twice, then squeezed onto the same pillow with Gu Yin, and said with a smile: "Mom told us to go to bed early and eat potato rolls tomorrow morning. Don't be too busy. , I have work to deal with tomorrow."

Gu Yin obediently closed the terminal, turned on the small orange lamp beside the bed, and turned off the big light.

Xiu Ling was so excited that he couldn't sleep. His mood went through ups and downs, and he was a little excited.

As long as people can't fall asleep, they are used to moving around in bed, tossing and turning. Gu Yin was close to his skin and could clearly feel every small movement he made. Alpha couldn't stand this kind of teasing, so she pressed his waist hard with both hands and said in a low voice, "Don't twist." Xiu

Ling Extremely depressed: "I can't sleep."

"Tell you a story?" Gu Yin narrowed his eyes, reached out to the back of his child's head with one hand, and circled half of his head, probably because he was afraid of him. ?Drop the pillow.

He had often told Xiu Ling stories before. Most of them were from storybooks he had read when he was a child. They were very childish, but Xiu Ling listened with great interest.

They felt that Gu Yin must have missed the time when he was a child and lived with his parents. Many of the things Gu Yin told him happened at that time.

But they rarely mentioned the matter of assembling interstellar fleets and traveling across galaxies to fight. Maybe it was too cruel, too bloody, too painful, so they subconsciously avoided this section, or maybe they didn't want Xiu Ling to know.

Those years witnessed the ultimate glory in his life, as well as his extreme coldness and cruelty.

Xiu Ling is a treasure that he carefully protects in his arms, and he should not get involved in those ugly and dark plunders and killings.

"Your story is not hypnotic at all." Xiu Ling hit him mercilessly: "I might as well count the sheep by myself, one sheep, two sheep, three sheep, four sheep... ..."

"Five sheep, six sheep..." Gu Yin covered his partner's eyes, his voice was deep and mellow, as if he was bewitching: "Seven sheep, eight sheep, nine sheep..."

in the palm of his hand The long eyelashes stopped fluttering, and the faint light dimmed Xiu Ling's shallow breathing.

Gu Yin removed his hand and saw Xiu Ling's face was calm, with a faint smile on his lips, as if he was having a sweet dream. His tightly pursed lips suddenly relaxed, revealing a smile that even he couldn't detect.

Stretch out your long arms, turn off the lights and go to sleep.

In the morning, I was awakened by a knock on the door. The people outside first called out "Xiao Ling" twice, but no one answered. After a moment of hesitation, they called out "Gu Yin" tentatively.

Gu Yin was stunned for a moment, and then said outside the door: "Are you up? Breakfast is ready."

Gu Yin got off the bed lightly, picked up the pajamas that were thrown into a ball on the quilt, and put them on himself. , hurriedly opened the door?

They had already heard that the person outside was the nun. Yesterday, her mother-in-law made a sobering soup for herself, and she specifically asked herself to get up today. Of course, they had to show extreme attentiveness.

The nun had already turned to call her eldest son when she felt something moving behind her. She quickly turned around and saw Gu Yin standing against the light, with a hazy expression on his face.

"Mom." The rumored interstellar beast called her very affectionately.

The nun felt that her skin was about to get goosebumps. She coughed awkwardly and said in a hurry: "I made potato rolls for you. They are crispy and delicious now. They will become soft after a while. You and Xiaoling hurry downstairs. Eat."

Gu Yin responded with a smile. The nun glanced at him and hurriedly walked downstairs.

In the small dining room, Xun Yi was devouring his food. His mother-in-law was sitting at the dining table and reading the newspaper. From time to time, she raised her head and reminded him: "Eat slowly .

"

As if you are having dinner? If you eat like this, your father will talk about you again if he sees it."

Xun Yi pinched a piece of potato roll and stuffed it into his mouth, chewed it vigorously, and said vaguely: "It's delicious."

School days He was supposed to go back to Xun's house, but his two fathers were at his grandfather's house, and his uncle was also back. Xiu's house was very lively, and he was born to love to join in the fun, so he asked Lu Qin to send him to Xiu after school. Home is coming.

Xiu's home was far from school, and Xiu's mother was worried that he would be late, so she got up an hour earlier than usual to prepare breakfast.

He had such a huge appetite at such a young age. He still wasn't full after eating a whole plate, so his nun gave him some more and put them on the table.

Just as he put it down, he suddenly slapped his thigh.

Xiu's father raised his eyelids: "What's wrong?"

Xiu's mother said: "I just called Xiaoling and forgot to call Xiaocheng."

Mainly because Gu Yin's "Mom" call was so unprepared that she was so familiar with it. , as if he was really her biological son, the old man almost ran away.

"I have to call Xiao Cheng. I can't let my son think that we are partial. The palms and backs of our hands are full of flesh." "

I'll go ahead." Xiufu said, "You've been busy all morning, let's eat first. "

After that, he got up and walked upstairs. When he reached the stairs, he saw his second son and his second son-in-law coming down from the stairs, having a fight.

Xiu's father was stunned for a moment. He suddenly remembered that his two sons often fought on the stairs when they were young. My youngest son's favorite is a furry crocodile onesie because it has pockets inside so he can hide a lot of things secretly. As long as they wear these clothes, they will be extra naughty, using their tails to tease Xiu Cheng, in exchange for a "fat beating" from Xiu Cheng.

Fast forward so many years, both sons have married, and now the person who plays happily with the younger son is Gu Yin.

When the two saw Xiu's father, they stood up straight and called "Dad" together.

Father Xiu nodded and walked up the stairs. After walking a few steps, he stopped and suddenly said, "Gu Yin, have you lost weight? Eat more." Gu Yin was slightly stunned

.

He is indeed a little thinner than before, but his weight has not changed in the past few days since he came to the empire. Father Xiu said that he has lost weight, which is probably because he compared his current appearance with what he saw in the previous video. contrast.

In other words, in fact, Xiufu has been silently paying attention to them and caring about them.

As soon as this thought came to his mind, Gu Yin felt a lump in his throat. He had always thought that the second elder of the Xiu family hated him and did not want to see him.

He wanted to say thank you, but Xiu's father had already gone upstairs.

Gu Yin indeed ate a lot at breakfast. When his mother-in-law heard that they were going to the Heinli mansion later, she quietly pulled her son over and said, "That Ke Yin of the Heinli family has always been interested in you. I see. Many people on the Internet put you two together, what's your idea?"

Xiu Ling became worried when he thought of Coin, and said absently: "I went to Heinli's mansion this time just to take care of you. Their clan insignia should also be given to him."

The nun also heard about Ke Yin giving the protective clan insignia to his son. She nodded repeatedly after hearing this: "Is it time to make it clear to him and let him thoroughly understand it? Stop this idea."

She said, "Buy a flower basket and take it with you on the way, don't lose etiquette."

Xiu Ling nodded.

When they arrived at Heinli's mansion, Coin was not there. It was his eldest sister Servi who welcomed the two into the flower hall.

"Ke Yin went to morning class and hasn't come back yet." Servi said: "He is obsessed with assembling mechas recently. He signed up for a morning class and went to the teacher's house to study every morning." The

Heinli family is a millennium-old family. But for some reason, the population has never been very prosperous. In Coin's generation, there are only four children - three daughters and one son.

Servi is the eldest. Her career has nothing to do with the family. She is a veterinarian. The following two twin sisters are singers. Coin is still in school.

It seems that apart from Coin, there is really no better candidate to inherit the family business. However, Coin has lived up to expectations. Since he transformed from a playboy into an outstanding and self-disciplined "good young man of the empire", the large and ancient Heinli family seems to have become more alive.

Xiu Ling handed the flower basket to the servant in the flower hall and watched the young girl put the flowers in front of a display cabinet.

The display cabinet is more like a huge glass wall, which is full of the glory that the Heinli family has gained over the past millennium. Various trophies and medals are lined up at once, shining under the light.

Placed in the bottom corner is Coin's "Good Young Man of the Empire" medal.

The author has something to say:

Let Coin win an award on Youth Day. After all, it is not easy for a lovelorn child.