Chapter 37

The coat seemed to still retain Gu Yin's body temperature. When he touched it lightly with his fingers, he was immediately infected with heat.

After just standing there in front of the clothes rack for a long time, Xiu Ling realized that he had lost his composure. He retracted his hands in a panic, biting his lip, his eyes rising and falling, but he couldn't live without that piece of clothing.

The smart system installed in the room showed that the temperature had dropped again today. Gu Yin only wore a single coat when he left in the morning. If he came back at night, he might be cold after getting off the aircraft.

Xiu Ling carefully smoothed out a small wrinkle on his clothes, opened the terminal and wanted to ask when Gu Yin would be back. He raised his wrist, but was afraid of disturbing his work, so he slowly lowered his hand.

I thought to myself that he said he would talk to me, and when he was done, he would naturally send him a message.

After sitting on the sofa and waiting for a while, the sound of an aircraft landing was heard outside.

Xiu Ling straightened her waist suddenly, stood up hurriedly, and looked out through the window. The wind picked up outside, causing a few delicate yellow flowers in the small flower pond to sway.

The aircraft looked familiar, but it was not the one Gu Yin drove away in the morning. At this time, the cabin door opened, and Cheng Yixian jumped out of it in an extremely indistinct manner. He was still far away and shouted into the microphone at the door: "Mr. Xiu, Mr. Gu asked me to pick you up." Xiu Ling opened the door and let him

in . , Unexpectedly, he only stood at the door and refused to go further into the living room. He scratched his hair and said, "I'll wait for you outside the door. Mr. Xiu, you go and clean up first. After packing, we'll set off."

Xiu Ling I wanted to ask him where he was going, but then I thought, Gu Yin sent him here, of course, to meet with Gu Yin.

His heart jumped twice more. He went upstairs to change his clothes and washed his face. When wiping his face, he found a small bottle placed in the small corner of the sink. The bottle is light blue and has a strange shape, like a teardrop.

It was a perfume that was very popular among aristocratic Omegas in the empire. After spraying it, it could quickly blend with Omega's sweet pheromones to produce a more charming smell. It's just that it's expensive and a bottle is hard to find.

There were many Omega toiletries on the sink, which Gu Yin had prepared before, and they were very neatly prepared. After Xiu Ling came here, he didn't feel that anything was missing.

The bottle of perfume was mixed in with a bunch of bottles and cans. Because of its small size, it was not very eye-catching. Xiu Ling didn't know how Gu Yin bought it, but since he could think of buying perfume, he probably... thought he could use it.

Xiu Ling picked up the small bottle, unscrewed the cap, and sprayed it twice on himself. A faint fragrance instantly filled the air. The fragrance was cold and quite noble. When you smell it carefully, you feel a little shy.

Xiu Ling suddenly felt embarrassed. It was not like he was going to attend some grand dinner, but when he went to meet his husband, he still wore such expensive perfume, as if he was deliberately attracting his attention.

But after spraying, it was hard to ask Cheng Yi to wait outside for too long. Xiu Ling went downstairs with a slightly red face, paused in front of the clothes rack, reached out and took off the coat, hugged the clothes and walked away with his head lowered. go out.

Cheng Yi first opened the door of the aircraft for him. When his hand touched the door handle, he was shaking slightly. He lowered his eyes and did not dare to look at Xiu Ling.

When he was at the door, he smelled an indescribable strange fragrance from Xiu Ling's body. It was not the smell of pheromones, but it smelled very good. As Xiu Ling came closer, the fragrance was like lake water, with clear waves rippling and gentle. Flow around him.

Cheng Yixian didn't dare to get too close to him. When he saw Xiu Ling and others boarding the aircraft, he opened the front door and entered the operation room, lowering the partition between the operation room and the back seat.

Xiu Ling's type is actually not his ideal partner. Cheng Yi first likes Loli. He thinks Loli is tender and cute, but every time he sees Xiu Ling, he still can't help but love her. The Lord was affected by the breath on his body.

"Hey..." Cheng Yixian sighed deeply in his heart, blaming his own mental strength level for being too low. He couldn't stand the slightest disturbance on Omega's body.

He turned on the ventilation equipment, and the faint fragrance was finally extracted from the operation room.

Cheng Yi first calmed down and reminded Dao Xiuling to fasten his seat belt.

Xiu Ling leaned on his seat, holding Gu Yin's clothes in his hands, feeling a little nervous.

He thought Cheng Yi would take him to Gu Yin's office first, but he didn't expect that after flying for twenty minutes, the aircraft stopped in front of an inconspicuous shop.

Xiu Ling followed Cheng Yi first and walked in, only to find that it turned out to be a small restaurant. It looked unremarkable from the outside, but it was very exquisitely decorated inside. Probably because he had reserved a room early, Cheng Yixian took him directly to a private room on the second floor.

There was no one in the box. There was a small table in the middle, with a very unique orange lamp lit on the table.

Xiu Ling was slightly stunned: "Where is Gu Yin?"

"Mr. Gu will come over after the meeting." Cheng Yixian said: "He said he would like you to order first."

There was a menu on the table. Xiu Ling picked it up, flipped through it, and picked it up. I ordered a few dishes recommended by the store manager. Many of those dishes were spicy. Xiu Ling hesitated for a moment and placed an order on the self-service ordering machine.

He can't eat spicy food, but according to Zhang's mother, Gu Yin loves spicy food and never dislikes spicy food. In order to accommodate him these past few days, Gu Yin had done a lot to himself in terms of food.

After ordering, he glanced at Cheng Yixian, who was looking at the time. Sensing Xiu Ling's gaze, Cheng Yixian smiled slightly: "Mr. Gu said he would be there soon." Xiu Ling nodded and sat on the

sofa a little uncomfortably. He whispered to Cheng Yixian: "Will you sit down and rest for a while?"

Cheng Yixian waved his hand and stood upright at the door, the atmosphere was slightly awkward.

Five minutes later, just when Xiu Ling wanted to break the embarrassment, the door was pushed open from the outside, and Gu Yin strode in. Alpha may have been walking in a hurry, but in this weather, there was a thin layer of sweat on his forehead. After he came in, he walked straight to the sofa, knelt down, held Xiu Ling's face, kissed it, and whispered, "I kept you waiting."

"I just arrived, too." Xiu Ling whispered, Thinking of Cheng Yixian standing next to him, he reached out his hand and gave Gu Yin a gentle push.

"What's wrong?"

Xiu Ling whispered, "Someone is here."

Gu Yin chuckled and said, "He left a long time ago." Xiu

Ling raised his head in confusion and saw that the door of the box was closed and Cheng Yixian had disappeared.

"..." Xiu Ling thought, no wonder Gu Yin valued him, his eyesight was not comparable to that of ordinary people.

"Did you order?" Gu Yin asked sitting next to him.

This sofa was a single sofa, and it was more than enough for Xiu Ling to sit on it alone. But when Gu Yin squeezed in like a stranger, the sofa immediately seemed too small. Xiu Ling moved left and right, trying to find a comfortable position.

Gu Yin stretched out his hand to hold him down, then suddenly moved forward, buried it into his collarbone, took a deep sniff, and whispered: "The soil and water in the empire are so good."

Xiu Ling was slightly stunned, wondering why he was so careless. Such words came out.

"It's not very good either." Xiu Ling said seriously: "Many waters are polluted, and the annual pollution control costs account for a large part of the national treasury expenditure."

Gu Yin still did not raise his head, and the hot air sprayed out as he spoke. On Xiu Ling's neck: "If it's not good, how can I make you so fragrant?"

Xiu Ling: "..."

If this scene can be shown in a comic, then Xiu Ling must be like a steam engine, with the top of his head There was a sudden burst of heat radiating from the top.

After a long time, he stuttered and said, "I used perfume."

"Is it just to see me?"

Xiu Ling felt ashamed and lowered her head in silence.

"Don't speak." Gu Yin picked him up and put him on his lap, with a smile in his eyes: "If you don't speak from now on, I will treat you as your acquiescence." "Someone should take care of

him later . The food is here." Xiu Ling said, "Put me down first."

Gu Yin put him down as instructed, put him back on the sofa, and sat across from the dining table.

"Are you...very busy today?" Xiu Ling asked.

"A little bit. I have to finish the work that I have accumulated before."

"Oh." Xiu Ling fiddled with his fingers and didn't know what to say for a moment. He simply took out the coat in his arms and handed it to Gu Yin: "Today The temperature has dropped again, I brought you clothes."

Gu Yin had actually seen it a long time ago, but this man had his own little idea, and he wanted to hear Xiu Ling take the initiative to mention this matter. He stretched out his hand, pretending to pick up the clothes. After his fingers touched the fabric, he suddenly reached up and his generous palm immediately wrapped around Xiu Ling's hand.

"Will you be so nice to me from now on?" he asked.

Xiu Ling raised her eyes, her eyelashes trembling, and her throat suddenly felt a little sore.

Gu Yin looked at him quietly, waiting for his answer.

Xiu Ling said in a low voice: "Yes."

The two looked at each other, and Xiu Ling's hand began to tremble slightly. Later, he realized that it was not him who was shaking, but the hand holding his.—— Gu Yin's hand bones are very obvious, giving people a strong and sharp feeling. The skin on his hands is also very thin, and light blue blood vessels can be faintly seen. There are several thin calluses on his fingertips, which are prickly on the ground. A bit prickly?

This hand had never trembled when controlling the mecha in battle, but now it seemed to have experienced a crueler experience than fighting, and it was trembling slightly.

After a long time, Gu Yin said, "I want to kiss you." His voice was extremely hoarse, and when he said the last word, his tone was extremely soft, like a whisper.

Xiu Ling watched him approach blankly, and then he was pressed down on the seat by Gu Yin obediently.

Gu Yin took his coat and covered their heads, sealing off everything outside.

The coat was shaking up and down, and occasionally a few vague whispers came from inside. After a while, Gu Yin lifted the coat and stared at Xiu Ling with his eyes burning under the light.

Xiu Ling's hair had fallen apart, two buttons of his jacket were unbuttoned, his head was slightly tilted back, and a long, snow-white neck was exposed to him without any defense.

My eyes are wet, my eyelashes are wet, and my lips are moist.

"I really like you." Gu Yin took a deep breath and barely suppressed the heat in his lower abdomen. He stretched out his hand to fasten Xiu Ling's buttons and said with a wry smile: "I knew that after seeing you, my spirit? It's like my power doesn't exist, I can't control myself no matter what."

Xiu Ling sat up on the sofa, the flush on his face not going away.

At this time there was a knock on the door, and the waiter came in with the food.

These waiters have received special training. After coming in, they set the food on the table without looking away, and then quietly left, closing the door thoughtfully.

Gu Yin returned to his seat, glanced at the dishes in front of him, and raised his eyebrows: "These are spicy, you can't eat them. I'll order a few more dishes."

"No." Xiu Ling stopped him. , said: "Eating spicy food can be practiced. I want to try some spicy food. There are already enough of these dishes. It will be a waste if you order more." There were too many

surprises today, and Gu Yin did not dare to go there. Thinking deeply, he had to ask softly: "Really want to give it a try?"

"Yes."

Seeing that Gu Yin was still hesitant, Xiu Ling added: "If we really can't eat it, let's order something else."

His voice was original. It was clear and gentle, with a continuous and soft feeling. At this time, he deliberately made his voice softer, with a hint of begging. Gu Yin was really unable to resist.

He finally picked up the chopsticks to eat, which was considered as an agreement.

Xiu Ling lowered his head and smiled secretly, then carefully picked up a piece of meat and put it into his mouth.

"Is it okay?" Gu Yin asked.

The spicy taste jumped all the way from the tongue into the nasal cavity. Xiu Ling sniffed. When the numbness passed, he grinned and said with a smile: "It's not bad." After saying that it was okay

, he burst into tears. It fell down with a crackle.

Gu Yin's heart suddenly felt as soft as the swaying stamens of a flower, both sweet and uncontrollably swaying.

"Forget it." Gu Yin said, "I'll order a few more dishes."

Xiu Ling drank a large glass of water in an attempt to make a final struggle: "I can eat it." The food on the third star is generally biased. Spicy, if he wants to live on the third planet in the future, he must slowly adapt to the taste here, and save Gu Yin from having to worry about his food.

Gu Yin reached out and touched his eyes, sighing softly: "It made me cry."

They also ate third-star food last night, but Xiu Ling ate less at night and only drank a bowl of soup. It is also nourishing to the stomach and has a light taste, which is exactly what Xiu Ling wants.

"It's not spicy." Xiu Ling was determined to change the empire's stomach, so he made up a random story: "I just wanted to sneeze but couldn't, so I held back my tears."

Gu Yin: "..."

Actually? He originally wanted to find an Imperial restaurant, but there were only a few Imperial restaurants on the third planet, and they were far away from his work. He let the smart terminal screen for a long time, and finally selected this one. One of the reasons was that the pastries and noodle soup here were very good. It's delicious and very popular among Omegas. Secondly, it's close to Gu Yin's place of work, less than 500 meters away in a straight line.

Gu Yin decided on this one directly when choosing a general among them.

"I have some things to do in the afternoon. It would be a waste of time to go home for dinner, but I really miss you, so I brought you here to eat." Gu Yin apologized: "We will still go to the Imperial Restaurant in the future." Xiu Ling waved his hand

. , changing the subject: "Is your place of work close to here?"

"On the opposite side." Gu Yin looked at his still red eyes and crimson lips, and suddenly felt a surge of love that he couldn't resolve.