Chapter 91

Fortunately, he? This sentence? I just thought about it in my heart. If I said it out, the nun would faint immediately.

"Okay." Xiu Muguan got up and took out the round wontons inside. The wontons she made were round and as small as candy. After cooking, the filling inside was faintly pink and crystal clear.

The thing Xiu Ling misses the most in the Third Star is his mother's bowl of wontons.

"Mom, have you done Gu Yin's job?" he asked again.

The nun was not angry: "It's done, one, two, three, five, eight...eighteen, enough for him to eat." She fiddled with the pot with a spoon, and the hot and humid water in the pot was steaming towards her face. , the sight immediately turned into a vast expanse of white.

From childhood to adulthood, my son was naughty, arrogant, well-behaved, aggrieved... bit by bit, he went through his mind like a revolving door. More than twenty years passed by in a flash, and the man who swore to himself at the beginning passed by. The young boy who "never gets married and stays by his mother's side" has also reached the age where he can drink. The lively energy sitting next to her has not changed, but the person who opens his mouth to shout the most is no longer "mom", but his partner.

This is probably the most helpless thing for most parents.

The nun raised her hand and wiped the corners of her eyes.

"Mom, what's wrong?" Xiu Ling picked up a wonton and stuffed it into his mouth. He looked up inadvertently and found his mother secretly wiping her tears, and he immediately panicked.

"It was a little bit smoked." The nun smiled and said, "Eat your food well, don't look around, learn from your brother, be more steady." "

Oh." Xiu Ling really sat up straight, He took a sip of the soup very quietly and slowly.

"Gu Yin has a big appetite, I'm afraid eighteen wontons won't be enough..."

Sister: "..."

"He? Didn't he just have dinner? He will have dinner again in less than two hours, and now it's just an extra meal. You're so full, do you want some dinner?"

She originally didn't want to give Gu Yin extra food, but just when she burst into tears, she wondered if she felt too sorry for him - she felt sorry for the wontons.

After all, they are all made by hand, with several different fillings made, all according to the tastes of the sons. I have never thought of sharing them with outsiders.

With Gu Yin's talent as Xiu Ling, being able to pick up eighteen wontons at a bargain price was already her limit.

Who knew what she said? To Xiu Ling's ears, it had a different meaning.

"Mom, are you concerned about Gu Yin?" The younger son suddenly raised his head, his eyes bright: "You also want to keep him for dinner? Do you want to eat it at home?"

Sister: "...No, I'm not..."

"I knew you were the best!" Xiu Ling stood up, put down the bowl, gave her mother a kiss on the face with a squeak, and almost cheered: "You knew you were so smart, but actually you also think you care. Yin is very good, right?"

Mother nun: "What do you mean I am..."

From the beginning to the end, I thought that Gu Yin was only good because of his stupid son.

A bunch of narcissus fans on the Internet are eager to give Gu Yin a villain.

"I don't think he's very good." The nun sighed slightly: "I'm not familiar with him."

Normally, Xiu Ling would have understood what his mother meant, and would have either shut up obediently or been shy and helped Gu Yin. To say good things, at this time, his brain was dizzy and swollen, like a ball of cotton stuffed inside. He had no ability to think at all and could only follow the ideas he liked.

"Duplicity." He hummed in a low voice: "Back then, you often said that I was greedy, lazy, bad-tempered, stupid, and not like an Omega at all. You wanted to throw me into the mountains and let me fend for myself. But then you didn't You didn't throw it away, and you raised me to this age."

Mother Xiu: "..."

Seeing that her mother was silent, Xiu Ling became even more enthusiastic: "Also, after I turned eighteen, you thought I was noisy at home and was in your way. eyes, chanting every day..." He imitated the nun's voice, pinched his throat and said: "Xiao Ling, when will you get married? Get married as soon as possible. I will be pure after I get married. Then I can go on a trip, and I don't have to cook for you every day, tidy up your room, or wake you up in a hurry on Saturdays and Sundays..." "Then I

finally got married. Who asked me to make videos every time? Did you go home earlier?"

Mother Sister: "..."

Is this guy trying to settle old scores with her?

She wanted to say, "I want to throw you into the mountains right now" and "Go back to the third planet quickly." But when the words came to her lips, they turned into: "You are my son. What cruel words does a mother say to her son?" , how can you take it seriously?"

"Gu Yin is also your son." Xiu Ling rarely thought clearly, and followed her words: "So, you don't take what you said seriously."

Xiu Ling was stunned for a long time, and suddenly It was discovered that she seemed to be surrounded by a drunkard.

She whispered: "I didn't admit him? He's my son." "

People call you mom, and you didn't let them take it back. What does this mean if you don't admit it?"

The nun said: "...strong words!" She said in a low voice. I felt that my youngest son was a logic genius, and I was quite annoyed and said: "I'm not a remote control. If he says something, I can still make him play it backwards. If he says it again, what's wrong with the words?" Collect? Collect one and let me take a look."

Xiu Ling blushed: "Anyway, if you take advantage of others, you have to be responsible." "

..." Various kinds of thoughts flashed across Xiu Ling's face, which were red, orange, yellow and green. Color, I always feel that these words sound awkward. Who did this son learn from?

Is this still the pure and holy daffodil?

Xiu Ling snorted and took a sip of the soup. A wonton just rolled to the edge of the bowl. He sucked it hard, bit the smooth and soft dough, and put it into his mouth.

The nun couldn't help but gave him a shock: "Just drink the soup and make such a loud noise. Have you forgotten all the royal etiquette?"

"I'm not from the royal family..." Xiu Ling muttered softly. After a pause, he made another move that made the nun want to lose her head again - he wiped his mouth vigorously with the back of his hand, and then like a kitten, he stuck out his tongue and put his hand on the back of his hand. Licking off the soup bit by bit.

Sister: "..."

What a shame!

I went to the third star and developed a bad habit!

The old man took a deep breath and slowly suppressed the small flames in his heart.

She couldn't argue with a drunkard, she said in her heart, like father, like son, Xiu Yinyuan looked stupid even when he was drunk, couldn't argue, couldn't argue...

"Bang," the nun put the spoon down hard, and turned He stared at his son fiercely: "After eating, go to bed! Go and sober up!"

"Oh." Xiu Ling held up the empty bowl with both hands: "I've finished eating." "

Then go to bed and sober up!"

Omega is different from alpha. When alpha is drunk, he can eat sober candies or other things to sober up. Omega must speed up metabolism through sleep and metabolize alcohol in the body.

Xiu Ling tilted his head: "Mom, you keep asking me to sober up. Am I drunk?"

Xiu Ling said angrily: "You're not drunk, you're stupid."

"That's it." Xiu Ling said nonchalantly: "Gu Yin He often said that I was a little fool, but it turned out to be true."

Sister: "..." "

But it doesn't matter, he also said that no matter what I become, he will still want me." Xiu Ling said slowly He took out a jade pendant around his neck, rubbed it on his face with great treasure, and carefully showed it to his mother: "This is the heirloom he gave me. I will pass it on to my daughter-in-law in the future."

The material of the jade pendant was not the same . No, there are still a lot of impurities visible to the naked eye. This is why Gu Yin gave the jade pendant to Xiu Ling long after they got married. He felt that he couldn't make a move, fearing that Xiu Ling would dislike him and look down on him.

Xiu Ling didn't dislike him, but Xiu's mother felt that she had insulted her son. When she saw him, she suddenly became angry.

Although Xiu's family is a small businessman's family, which cannot be compared with those famous families, it is still relatively wealthy, and Xiu's father likes to collect some strange things, such as jade, wood carvings, etc. Xiu's mother has seen a lot of them, naturally. I also learned some appreciation skills.

The texture of this piece of jade is not pure, and there are some random patterns carved on it. The carving is also quite rough and messy, making it difficult to distinguish the east, west, east, and west. It is basically a street stall that can be bought for ten yuan of new star coins.

Maybe it's not even worth ten dollars.

At least the street stall goods are made more beautiful and can look real. This is simply to give up on treatment, to fake it till the end, and not even to carve it carelessly.

It's more like a child carving "?" to play with when playing house.

Gu Yin was so rich that he couldn't buy any beautiful jade, so he gave away rags like his own son.

It is said that any gift given by an alpha represents the position of Omega in his heart. The delicate narcissus that their family had carefully cared for and grown in their hands was equivalent to a broken stone in Gu Yin's eyes.

The nun was trembling with rage.

When I looked at the eighteen white, tender and fragrant wontons in the pot, I couldn't hold back my tears, and they fell one by one.

This silly son still holds a broken stone as a treasure.

Gu Yin said he was a fool, which was absolutely true.

Xiu Ling looked up at her mother, her eyes misty, and she seemed to have spent a lot of effort before taking out a handkerchief from her pocket. He had grown taller than his mother a long time ago. Standing next to his mother, he could easily take her petite body into his arms.

The soft handkerchief wiped away her mother's tears. Xiu Ling smiled foolishly and said, "I knew Mom would understand. This is their family's ancestral inheritance. It is Gu Yin's lifeline. When I received it, I...I was so moved that I cried for a long time."

The nun twitched the corners of her lips and said, "Silly boy, go back to bed when you're full."

"Ah." Xiu Ling turned around obediently and staggered away. After taking two steps, she stopped and suddenly shouted: "Gu Yin, do you want a drink of water?"

The nun thought that Gu Yin had come back from outside, so she went to the door to look, but she saw that the living room was empty and there was no one there. None. The slippers that Gu Yin changed were still neatly placed at the door, untouched.

Only then did she realize that what her son said was a drunken remark.

On the third star, after getting up in the morning, Gu Yin would often go to the training room to stay for a while. Xiu Ling would accompany him. After training for a while, he would go downstairs to cook, and then bring towels and warm water to Gu Yin.

The young couple made out for a while in the training room, holding hands - but more often than not, it was Gu Yin who carried them on his back or carried them, chatting and laughing as they walked downstairs. .

Xiu Ling had not yet recovered from jet lag, so he was drunk and thought it was morning. Besides, the kitchen and dining room in Gu's house were very similar to those in Xiu's house. He thought he was on the third planet, so he shouted out of habit.

no answer.

Xiu Ling scratched his head, messed up his black hair, and muttered in a low voice: "Yes, he can't hear it. I'm really drunk."

Xiu Ling sighed: "You still know? I'm drunk, just I should record your appearance now to see if you still drink in the future."

"No more, no more..." Xiu Ling shook his head and walked up the stairs with hands and feet.

The nun looked at him with fear and fear. She was really worried and followed her son into the bedroom.

The quilt on the bed in the bedroom was messy. Xiu Ling lay down on the bed imagelessly, placed his body into a "big" shape, closed his eyes, and fell asleep quickly.

The nun took off his shoes, covered him with a quilt, and sat on the edge of the bed.

The rope around his neck was tilted, and the jade pendant fell diagonally on it, sticking to a piece of skin as white as jade, which suddenly showed a bit of blood red.

The nun helped her son brush the hair off his face. It felt like there was something in his chest, sore and swollen, ready to come out.

The boy in front of her, no matter how stupid, stupid or heartless he is, is still her son, a piece of flesh that fell from her body. He and Xiu Cheng are almost her life. all.

Xiu Ling opened his mouth and whispered something.

The nun thought he was going to mention Gu Yin again, so she frowned helplessly.

But I heard him say: "Mom, the wontons are so delicious."

The author has something to say:

It can be seen that Xiao Ling's arrogance was inherited from her mother, and her drunken behavior was inherited from her father.