Chapter 6

On the tenth day, Xiu Ling said goodbye to his parents and brother and boarded the spaceship bound for the third star. He was sitting in the VIP cabin of the spaceship, looking at his hometown gradually fading away, a bitterness suddenly rose in his throat.

The spacecraft traveled through the universe for half a month and finally arrived at the third star at noon.

Xiu Ling got off the spaceship and was led onto a small aircraft by Cheng Yixian. The aircraft was entirely silver, with the word "Gu" printed on the tail. Cheng Yi first introduced: "This is Mr. Gu's favorite aircraft. It is privately customized and is called 'Herring Gull'."

Xiu Ling did not think this was the case. What is the difference between the "Herring Gull" and other aircraft? Except for its smoother and more beautiful appearance, it is really lackluster in other aspects.

He turned his head and looked out the window. The scenery on the third star was not very different from what was described in the empire's information. The infrastructure was imperfect. There were no magnificent buildings like the Empire State Building, and there were no magnificent palaces. The place they passed was probably the central city. The order was very good and the environment was good.

The third star is managed by a provisional government, but this government is nothing more than a shell. It is very poor and relies on Gu Yin to survive. Therefore, although Gu Yin does not hold any official position, it is not an exaggeration to call him the boss of the third star.

Gu Yin has foundations on many planets, but he is used to living on the third planet. When an interstellar pirate has developed to his level, he may no longer be called a pirate. He has his own army, abundant resources, and a complete set of organizations. If he wants to occupy a planet and establish a small empire, that is not the case. impossible.

The aircraft stopped in front of a three-story building. Several women filed out of the building. They took Xiu Ling off the aircraft and crowded into a room on the third floor.

A large group of people gathered around, and Xiu Ling didn't see the internal structure of the house clearly. He only remembered that there was a hall on the first floor, which was very stylishly decorated. It was probably the place where the banquet was held in the evening.

According to the custom of the third star, at the beginning of the dinner, Gu Yin would hold Xiu Ling on the stage and say a few words. Then Xiu Ling would go back to the room to rest, while Gu Yin would accompany the guests below.

Because Xiu Ling had not eaten at noon, the maids were busy bringing food to Xiu Ling. Xiu Ling took a look and saw that two of them were famous dishes from the empire, and the other two he had never seen before. They should be from the third star. side food.

A maid said: "Mr. Xiu, you have worked hard on the journey, please eat something first."

Xiu Ling was indeed hungry, and he was not polite. He picked up his chopsticks and ate the two hometown dishes. A group of maids stood silently behind him and watched him eat. In the quiet room, the only sounds in the quiet room were the sound of his chopsticks hitting the dishes and his subtle breathing.

"Mr. Xiu." A maid said nervously: "Those two are the most popular dishes of Third Star.

Would you like to try them too?" .

Several maids breathed a long sigh of relief. When Xiu Ling was full, they hurriedly took away the food.

"Mr. Xiu..." the maid from before asked, "Do you have anything else to drink? We have prepared some of the more popular drinks in the empire." "

No, thank you." Xiu Ling pulled at his sleeves uncomfortably. , he felt sticky all over, and he just wanted to take a shower as soon as possible.

"I want to take a bath, can you guys go out first?"

The maids blushed slightly when they heard this, told him the password of the smart service robot in the bathroom, and hurriedly left.

Xiu Ling carried his small suitcase close to his body into the bathroom, woke up the robot, soaked himself in the bathtub, and took a comfortable bath. He thought he would see Gu Yin soon after arriving here, so he silently practiced his opening remarks many times in his mind, and even practiced his expressions many times in front of the mirror, secretly warning himself that he must be neither humble nor arrogant, and must show the majesty of a great empire. , must not be suppressed by Gu Yin's momentum.

He was full of panic when he was on the spaceship, but he felt strangely calm when he got here. Perhaps because he had reached this point and there was no turning back, he slowly looked away.

The towels in the bathroom were newly replaced and exuded a light fragrance. Xiu Ling took it and wiped the water drops on his body. He thought of something, paused, and his cheeks slowly began to heat up.

The maids took him to this room and changed the towels in advance. They should have expected that he would take a shower, and after taking a shower, they would have to prepare for the dinner. After the dinner, they would naturally share the same room with Gu Yin... Xiu

Ling didn't If he dared to continue thinking, he felt a little scared in his heart, but his body became increasingly red, like a shrimp that had been peeled off.

Xiu Ling wiped his body in a panic, but suddenly his foot slipped and he kicked the small box he had brought in. Xiu Ling's heart skipped a beat. He threw the towel on the sink, leaned down, and took out a small bag from the box.

The "Self-Preservation Guide for Marrying an Interstellar Beast" also mentioned that on the third planet, as long as there are no children within five years of marriage, the couple can discuss divorce. The book also recommends that he take birth control pills, but it is best to take some good brands so that they will not affect future pregnancies.

Xiu Ling took out a pill from the small bag, hesitated for a moment, and put the pill into his mouth.

Then he put the small bag back into the box, put on his clothes and walked out.

The maids seemed to be waiting for him to come out. As soon as he walked out of the bathroom, he heard a knock on the door outside, and a voice timidly asked: "Mr. Xiu, can we come in?"

Xiu Ling opened the room. The maids opened the door and walked in quickly. The leader was holding a silver dress, and the maid behind was holding a set of cosmetics. She walked to Xiu Ling and asked in a low voice: "Mr. Xiu, do you need anything?" Makeup? Just... a simple touch up."

Xiu Ling asked, "Do people from the third star wear makeup when they get married?" In fact, many couples in the empire also put on light makeup when they get married, mainly to enhance their complexion.

"Generally," the maid replied softly.

Xiu Ling then decided to follow the local customs: "Then put on makeup."

The maid breathed a sigh of relief as if she had accomplished some task, carefully dried his hair and put on a light makeup for him. In fact, Xiu Ling's appearance is very refined without makeup. After putting on makeup, he is even more beautiful and handsome, just like an aristocratic prince who stepped out of an ancient painting.

The little maid who dressed him up felt her heart pounding and she almost didn't dare to look into Xiu Ling's eyes.

After putting on makeup, the bell outside rang three times, indicating that the guests would begin to be welcomed. The maid hung the gorgeous dress on the hanger and said respectfully: "Mr. Xiu, please put on your clothes. The dinner will start in an hour."

Xiu Ling nodded, and the maids left very savvy. When he got out, the last person locked the door for him very kindly.

The clock outside struck again, and Xiu Ling guessed that a distinguished guest had arrived. At this time, Gu Yin must be welcoming guests in the hall. When he thought that the man who made all Omegas fearful was downstairs, Xiu Ling's heart sank again.

He slowly took off his clothes and put on the silver-gray robe. This suit of clothes fit perfectly and highlighted his figure. He knew that the royal family must have provided Gu Yin with his size. Although in the hearts of many Omegas, their measurements were their own privacy and could not be easily disclosed to others. But Xiu Ling had no position to criticize the royal family. He didn't want to worry about these things himself, so there was nothing wrong with the royal family doing it for him.

Xiu Ling let out a long sigh, picked up a bunch of hairpins in the tray, and planned to pin it on his chest. Suddenly his hand shook, and the silver hairpin fell to the ground, colliding with the marble floor, making a crisp impact sound.

Xiu Ling felt an overwhelming pain in his abdomen. He took a few quick breaths and pressed his abdomen tightly with his hands, while beads of sweat appeared on his forehead.

"Mr. Xiu?" The maid outside knocked on the door: "Have you changed yet?"

Xiu Ling struggled to stand up, and after walking a few steps, his stomach suddenly twisted. He lost his balance and fell heavily to the ground. .

"Mr. Xiu?" The maid probably heard something and asked anxiously: "Are you okay?"

Xiu Ling's forehead was covered with sweat. He gasped a few times and wanted to tell them to wait outside and not come in. , who knew that as soon as the words came out, there was a weak **.

"Mr. Xiu?! Mr. Xiu!" The maids heard the sound of sex through the microphone and were shocked. Xiu Ling vaguely heard a maid shouting: "Go tell Mr. Gu quickly!"

There was chaos at the microphone outside the door. Xiu Ling lay weakly on the floor, one hand still tightly covering his lower abdomen. He knew it was the contraceptive pill taking effect, but he never imagined it would hurt so much.

Fortunately, the severe pain only lasted for about a minute. When his lower abdomen gradually calmed down, Xiu Ling stood up with one hand on the ground, slowly walked to the chair and sat down.

At this time, the door opened with a click, and an unusually tall figure walked in.

Xiu Ling had hoped for a miracle in his marriage, such as Gu Yin suddenly refusing to marry him, or that the real Gu Yin was not as vicious and ugly as the rumors said...

However , There are no miracles.

Gu Yin was very tall and not as ugly as the rumors said, but he was definitely not good-looking. His facial bones were very hard and his lips were thin, making him even more unapproachable. Gu Yin is depicted in the comics as having a cross-shaped scar that runs through his entire face. However, he actually only has one scar, which runs from the brow bone on the left side of his face to his jaw, destroying almost half of his face. It's not as exaggerated as in the comics, but it's still hard to find anything resembling "handsome" or "warm" in this face.

Xiu Ling thought lightly, this is his future partner, no, he is already his partner now.

Gu Yin closed the door, his eyes fell on Xiu Ling, and his tall body froze slightly.

When the royal family gave this Omega to him in marriage, they sent him a photo of Xiu Ling. Even though he had seen many Omegas, he still felt that this one named Xiu Ling was particularly beautiful.

Along with the photo, a file was sent, which contained records of Xiu Ling's various stages of growth, as well as comments from the Empire Intelligent Evaluation System based on his file.

In short, he is an imperial citizen with a clean net worth, a regular life, great ideas, and an outstanding temperament.

Gu Yin was very satisfied. He felt that this Omega satisfied his imagination of a future partner.

For a while at first, he would take out Xiu Ling's photos and look at them every day. Later, he couldn't help it anymore and wanted to meet him, but Xiu Ling refused on the excuse of being ill. Gu Yin guessed that it might be an excuse, but he also thought that there were many etiquettes in the empire. If he was really sick, as his fiancé, he should take care of the etiquette. So he asked the royal family for Xiu Ling's terminal password and connected to Xiu Ling's terminal.

Omega seemed to have drunk some wine that night, and said that he would try to treat him well after getting married, which made his cold heart feel warm. He even thought fervently that he was going to get married and start a family, and it was with him. A very beautiful and wonderful Omega.

Gu Yin knew that his reputation was extremely bad. He had done a lot of immoral things in order to survive at any cost, and no one wanted to be his partner. As he gets older, he feels more and more that he may be alone all his life. If he is lucky, he may be able to marry a beta as a companion in the future, so that they can support each other and eliminate loneliness.

But the first time he saw Master Xiu Ling, this thought disappeared without a trace. Deep in his heart, he still longed for an Omega. He hoped to form a family with the Omega in front of him and have children. He was used to living a life of constant fighting, and occasionally he wanted to plunge into the gentle countryside. In other words, after experiencing the bloody storm, he began to look forward to a plain and quiet life.

The author has something to say:

This thing tells us that there are no miracles in the offline base.

Yesterday, I found that there were more nutrient solutions. Thank you, little cuties. Mua

cuties, please save and comment. The stupid author thanks me here.