Chapter 120 Extra 3

The young man had already stayed in Gu's house for more than a month, and Xiu Ling was used to his presence.

The aunt who used to cook for the family was Zhang Ma. She was very hard-working and the food she cooked was delicious, but she was a little thoughtful - she always wanted her grandson to go to the Empire to study. She begged Xiu Ling several times, explicitly and implicitly, I hope Xiu Ling can clear up the relationship.

Xiu Ling is not an unkind person, and besides, he likes his little grandson very much. He is a very well-behaved Omega, soft and soft, which makes people love him. Isn't this a difficult thing for him? After returning to the empire, he met with a friend of his who worked in the education system and settled the matter.

A few years ago, Zhang Ma took her grandson to the empire. After Xiu Ling and Gu Yin returned to the third planet, Gu Yin did not hire a nanny anymore, so Coke and Sprite were completely raised by the two fathers. of.

When you have more children, your home will inevitably become messy. The robot is not very good at classifying things and often cleans them up randomly. It threw Sprite's beloved toys into the trash can several times. Xiu Ling threw the mentally retarded robot into the warehouse in a rage. As a result, Gu Yin took on the important tasks of cleaning the room and cooking. He would wear an apron and go busy every day when he got home from get off work.

Sometimes Xiu Ling felt a little guilty, thinking that his partner was a powerful figure in the interstellar world, but when he returned home and did trivial things, it really... didn't fit his image.

"What's so inappropriate?" Gu Yin smiled lightly and stared at Xiu Ling with ambiguous eyes: "I'm very energetic, but you've been very shy recently, so you don't allow me to do this or that. I should find something to vent my anger."

Xiu Ling: "..."

He knew that Gu Yin could spit out ivory from the beast's mouth!

"You still said that." Xiu Ling pointed at him angrily: "If it wasn't you who insisted...how could Sprite see him? He's so young and he's an Omega. What if it leaves a psychological shadow in the future?"

Gu Yin stroked his forehead and said helplessly: "I didn't do anything. I just pulled you for a kiss. Besides, how can Xue Bi be so weak? How strong is he? You don't know?" ."

Hearing the word "kiss", Xiu Ling's face turned redder and redder, as if he was about to bleed, and he felt ashamed and annoyed: How could there be such a kiss?

However, he knew that he was thin-skinned in this regard and could not get the upper hand, so he snorted, stopped talking to Gu Yin, and left with a puff of sleeves.

As the head of the family and the nanny, Gu Yin worked conscientiously, rain or shine, for five years. Until the early transformation.

Gui Zao was more unstoppable and conscientious than him. Not only did he steal his job, but he even took the twins to and from school.

After breakfast that day, I came home early, cleaned up the dishes, and shouted upstairs: "Coke, Sprite, it's time to go to school!"

As soon as he finished speaking, the twins at home ran down. The two were wearing light blue school uniforms and little yellow hats. They were dressed exactly the same, including the same little monster schoolbags on their shoulders.

Xiu Ling was stunned for a while.

He remembered that when he was as old as the twins, he also wore a little yellow hat and carried a little monster schoolbag. At that time, Xiu Cheng looked like a half-grown boy like Zao Gui. Every morning, Xiu Cheng also He would stand downstairs and shout: "Xiao Ling, it's time to go to school!"