Chapter 98

The more he thought about it at this time, the more confused his memory became. Xiu Cheng suppressed his thoughts, got up and opened the closet to look for clothes.

"Wear the same one you wore yesterday." Xun Sheng stood behind him, not daring to get too close. Maybe he caught a cold after sleeping coldly at night, and he kept sneezing after waking up.

The closet was full of flowers. Xiu Cheng glanced at it, and finally picked up the black silver-flowered robe hanging on the hanger and put it on.

The two of them went downstairs, only the nun was doing embroidery on the sofa in the living room. As people get older, they like to do quiet things to kill time. My mother fell in love with embroidery, and my father was fascinated by wood carving. The achievements of the couple can be seen everywhere.

For example, there is a stone carved pear wood on the dining table, a half-finished dead snake hanging on the tree in the corner of the living room, and a picture of two children embroidering a pear tree hanging on the wall...

The taste is very peculiar.

The nun stopped what she was doing and looked at her son: "The food is hot in the pot, and there is a bowl of sour noodles in the insulator, which is reserved for you."

"Yes." Xiu Cheng asked, "Has Xiaoling eaten?"

"I ate, and fell asleep again after eating."

"He is just a night owl." Xiu Cheng smiled slightly and said, "Where is Xiaoyi?"

Xun Yi never went downstairs, sleeping soundly. The nun was afraid that Xiu Cheng would be displeased by telling him the truth. If she had to punish her grandson, she would inevitably feel heartbroken, so she lied: "He ate too and was doing homework upstairs. ."

When Xiu Cheng saw his mother's expression, he felt bright in his heart, but he didn't expose it and walked directly to the dining room to eat.

Watching the couple enter the dining room, the nun put down her needlework and hurried to Xun Yi's bedroom.

"My dear grandson, wake up quickly, don't sleep!"

The old man held down Xun Yi's arm and shook it. He didn't wake him up, so he had to use his trump card: "Your father will be here soon. If he sees you sleeping in and not eating breakfast, I won't care if he scolds you!"

Teng——

Xun Yi, who had been sleeping like a dead pig just now, suddenly opened the quilt, turned over and jumped under the bed. His eyes were wide open, and he said with a frightened look: "Grandma, please help me!"

"I lied to him and said you were doing your homework after dinner." The nun quickly folded the quilt and combed Xun Yi's messy hair, creating the illusion of a "good baby who goes to bed early and gets up early."

Xun Yi was lying on the desk with a pen in his hand, unable to write a single word.

"Grandma, I'm hungry."

The nun said, "Please bear with it for a while. When your father doesn't pay attention, grandma will bring you food."

"Oh." Xun Yi lowered his head and answered three fill-in-the-blank questions. His mother-in-law checked and found two mistakes.

"..."

The nun frowned: "How can you get such a simple question wrong? Did you listen carefully to the teacher's lecture? If your father sees this, he will give you a beating."

She said the correct answer and knocked on the table anxiously: "Why don't you change it soon?"

"oh."