Chapter 50

Shen Yu reacted quickly, adjusted his demeanor in time, and said with a smile: "You and Mr. Gu really have a deep love for each other."

Xiu Ling smiled and brought a few people to the living room.

At this time, the number of people watching the live broadcast has increased again? People who have just arrived are frantically commenting.

"I wanted to sleep in on the weekend, but I was woken up by my gay friends to watch the live broadcast. Damn, it was really Narcissus!" "

What just happened? Is there anyone who can help me learn more about it?"

"Please educate me! Wait, Is that thing that Narcissus is holding a unicorn?"

"Why are you promoting early return? What is early return?"

...

Immediately, a few enthusiastic netizens briefly popularized the science, and the audience The pot exploded directly.

"Fake! It must be fake!"

"I don't believe it, I don't believe it! Narcissus, how could you give this name to a unicorn!"

"Wake up, Narcissus, do you know what you are talking about?! "

I don't believe it. This must be a conspiracy by the show crew! How could Narcissus fall in love with Gu Yin? The two of them are not a good match." "Snarcissus,

tell yourself, have you been brainwashed by Gu Yin?" "

Gu Yin's mental power is so strong, he must be mentally controlled?"

Amidst the wave of doubts, some sharp-eyed netizens could not help but see the clues and commented: "Then... Narcissus won't be here?" Showing affection, right?"

"Looking at Narcissus's expression, it doesn't look fake. The two of them may really have feelings for each other."

"Yes, when he said that when he returned home early, his eyes were like, tsk, tsk, I can't describe it, in short. Very gentle."

Of course, some people caught the middle joint and commented on the unconventional style of painting: "Narcissus said that Gu Yin went on a far journey? Where did Gu Yin go??"

As soon as he finished speaking, the painting on the first floor Another anti-fan came up again: "Well, that's good, I don't have to weigh the weight anymore."

The director quickly browsed through the comments, picked out a few representative ones, and passed them to the two of them through the headset. Host, let them adapt to the situation and grasp the rhythm.

Sisi continued the previous two steps: "Mr. Xiu, people are very concerned about your daily life. Can you let us visit your home?"

This is what netizens love to see the most. Comments Many people in the district said they wanted to see the wedding room. After all, "Gu Yin and Narcissus' wedding room", these words alone were breaking news, and their appeal to the people of the empire was simply unparalleled.

Xiu Ling nodded, suddenly thought of something, and said apologetically to the camera: "I'm sorry, I just forgot. Say hello to everyone, I am Xiu Ling. First, I wish you all well, and then, welcome everyone to visit me on the third day. Xing's new home."

His main purpose of appearing on the show this time was to win favor with Gu Yin. Before achieving this goal, he himself had to win the favor of the audience.

In fact, the script asked him to introduce himself to everyone at the beginning, but at that time he was a little nervous and forgot about it.

Xiu Ling was smiling and polite, and with his good looks and clear and melodious voice, some of the audience who just came to watch the fun quickly became fans.

"This Xiu Ling seems to be a nice person."

"I feel very generous, polite, and easy-going."

Many old fans were excited: "Nonsense! Do you think the name Narcissus can be called easily? ?"

"This is Narcissus."

...

Xiu Ling put Zao Gui on the carpet, and the little unicorn rolled on the spot, holding Xiu Ling's trousers leg in its mouth, and followed its owner forward step by step.

The photographer understands the psychology of the audience very well, so he gave me this unicorn lens.

The camera slowly moves up from the unicorn, past the floor-to-ceiling windows and display cabinets, and pauses for a second on the tea table.

There was a pair of cups for a couple on the tea table. There was something vaguely printed on the cups. Before the audience could see clearly, the camera panned over.

"What's painted on this?" Shen Yu picked up one of the cups and turned it around in front of the camera. There was a portrait of a character printed on the cup. Just by looking at his appearance, you could tell he was an alpha with a resolute face. He looked cold and arrogant. When he saw the scar on his face, he was surprised and said: "This is Mr. Gu..." I

also noticed two cups when I came here yesterday, but the program team didn't look carefully. I thought it was an ordinary couple's cup, but I didn't expect it to have another mystery hidden inside.

"Yes..." Xiu Ling smiled slightly.

"It must have been painted by a famous artist, right?" Shen Yu guessed. It's no secret that Gu Yin is wealthy, and it's no secret that he spends a lot of money to hire a famous artist to paint his portrait.

"No," Xiu Ling said embarrassedly, "I drew it. I saw on the Internet that there is a shop that customizes this kind of cup, so I tried to order one to make everyone laugh."

Shen Yu: " ..." Is it her? Tongue Can Lotus has really thought about how to handle this topic.

"You and Mr. Gu have a really good relationship." Shen Yu put down his cup and smiled at the camera: "Oh, what should I do? I also want Mr. Xiu to draw a portrait for me." This is

obvious. It is to interact with the audience. The number of live broadcast viewers has increased to several thousand in just a few minutes, and is still growing at a frequency of dozens of people per second.

The comment area was in chaos, and many people were so shocked that they couldn't recover from the shock.

Xiu Ling led the camera to take a brief picture of the living room, and said as he walked: "The furniture is new, and there is also old furniture from before, nothing special..." He walked to the flower stand and stopped, pointing to the albizia tree on it. Hanamichi: "This kind of flower is called Albizia Julibrissin. There are no such flowers in the Empire. The third star is more common. The petals are round and very beautiful." The

camera gave a close-up of the Albizia Julibrissin at the right time. Xiu Ling had sprayed water on the flowers in the morning. At this time, the flower branches were swaying with crystal water drops hanging on them, which was really cute.

"Albizia julibrissin?" Sijie said, "The name sounds like a flower that symbolizes love."

Xiu Ling nodded in agreement and naturally added: "This kind of flower is very magical. If you grow it, At home, it can bloom only when the family is happy and beautiful."

The implication is self-evident, and Si Jie deeply felt that he seemed to be shown a loving face. She asked without giving up: "Is it really so magical?"

Xiu Ling smiled and said: "It's just a legend, but the flowers are very beautiful and have good meanings. My husband and I like them very much, so we keep them. Up? Get up."

Shen Yu picked her ears in the blind corner of the camera. What did she just hear? Xiu Ling calls Gu Yin "my sir?"?

The comment section exploded again. "My sir," these three words directly touched the chord in the hearts of the people of the empire. Because this kind of title is not only recognition of your partner, but also contains another layer of profound meaning.

"It looks like he's been marked?..."

"Really marked?, not 'it seems'..."

"They all call me 'Mr.', he must be marked?, heartbroken."

"Heartbroken..."

"When he called me 'Gu Yin' at the beginning, I still held hope in my heart. Now, I'm heartbroken."

"Heartbroken..."

Thousands of comments, all with the same two words.

Fans were sadly unwilling to speak, and the atmosphere in the comment area was once extremely low.

Some of them said rationally: "We have been married for such a long time, so it is normal to be marked. After all, the estrus period is so difficult." "

Yes, and it seems that Narcissus likes beasts very much. The beast draws a portrait."

"To be honest, this is the first time I know what the beast looks like. It looks really scary. I don't know how Narcissus overcomes his fear and can accept him calmly." "The

beast must have forced him!" Fans were furious: "Narcissus! Can you tell me, were you forced?"

Under this comment, many people immediately commented, most of them supporting his views.

Only a few weak voices said: "They are really in love, right? There is no coercion. Judging from Narcissus's expression and tone, I feel that he is very happy."

Xiu Ling had no idea what was said in the comment area. ?What, the introduction is over? Albizia Hua, I plan to take people upstairs to have a look.

At this time, the camera lens moved up and scanned a photo hanging on the wall.

Shen You saw this photo yesterday and knew it must be a hot spot, so he seized the opportunity and said, "Ah, is this your wedding photo?"

Xiu Ling followed her gaze and shook his head. : "It's not a wedding photo, it was taken after the wedding. It can only be regarded as a simple group photo."

Si Jie said casually: "I heard that Mr. Gu doesn't like taking pictures, and there were almost no such photos on the Internet before. This is the first time I have seen the true face of Mr. Gu."

Xiu Ling said half-jokingly: "My husband is relatively low-key. If he was at home, he would not necessarily let you take this photo. Yeah."

"Then we have to take the opportunity to take enough pictures." Shen Yu smiled and pointed at the wall.

The camera pointed at the photo again and stayed there for a few seconds.

Now the people of the empire finally saw the person in the photo clearly, and later discovered that the photo was just a big bowl of dog food. The audience could smell the sweet smell that made single people uncomfortable through the screen.

The beasts and daffodils in the photos are too gentle, especially Gu Yin, whose strong love can literally spread from the photos.

The number of people watching the live broadcast seems to be going crazy, and netizens are rushing to comment like they were given blood.

"That? Is it Gu Yin? Is it fake?"

"It's the first time I see the true appearance of the beast so clearly without any mosaics!" "

Damn, the true appearance of the beast?!"

"Are these really Narcissus and the beast? They feel the same as ordinary ones. The young lovers are almost the same."

"Except for other things, why do you feel like this is a bowl of dog food?"

"This is some kind of dog food with a strange taste. I couldn't eat it at first, but now I feel inexplicably... good Fragrant?"

"Here, this photo makes me want to fall in love?!"

The photo was so destructive that those "brainwashed by Gu Yin" and "mind controlled" comments came out again. In short, I just don't want to believe that the love between Narcissus and the beast is real.

Fans almost cried when they saw these comments: "Stop talking, the more I talk, the more I feel sorry for Narcissus." "

Narcissus, please bear with me for a while, I will give birth to a son with SSS level mental power in the future. , Defeat Gu Yin and save you from fire and water!"

"Plus me! I have good mental strength. I will find an S+ husband in the future. I also want to have a son to save Narcissus!" The comment area was in

chaos. The director I paused for a moment and looked at the number of viewers. There were already fifty or sixty thousand.

The author has something to say:

There will be another update tonight, okay?