Chapter 52

After a while, Xiu Ling came in with tea, poured tea for the program crew, and explained to the camera: "This is Luohua tea, a specialty of the third star. It has a mellow taste and a slightly astringent taste. I like to drink it." Tea friends can order online." He paused and then said: "I know that most of the people watching the live broadcast are compatriots who care about me. In order to thank everyone for their long-term concern and support for me, I decided to select one hundred lucky viewers in the comment area after the live broadcast, and each person will receive a packet of scented tea as a thank you gift."

This decision was made by Xiu Ling on the spur of the moment. He discussed it with the director when he went out to make tea just now. The director felt that the idea was good and could be implemented, so he took the opportunity to tell the audience.

This can not only shorten the distance between you and the audience, gain their favor, but also promote the image of the third star. It can be said that it kills two birds with one stone.

Luohua tea is refreshing and nourishing for the brain. The best tea can even be sold for one to two to ten thousand new star coins. It is an authentic aristocratic tea. When the audience heard that this thing was for free, they were so excited that they started leaving messages like crazy. Some people who had been diving were also blown away. The comments were full of praise for Xiu Ling, "a beautiful person, a kind heart", "a little kid" Angel" and "Sweetheart".

Xiu Ling is so sincere that even those third-star black fans who have been resisting "three goods" are embarrassed to say anything.

Here Shen Yu couldn't wait to take a sip of tea, squinted his eyes and savored it for a moment, and exclaimed to the camera: "Although I don't know much about tea, this tea is really delicious. How can I say it? The aftertaste is endless. After drinking it for a long time, the long and mellow taste still remains on the tip of the tongue."

Si Jie also took a sip and made an eight-character evaluation: The best tea, rare.

The audience's appetite was whetted, and they collectively forwarded the koi, hoping that they could be drawn.

The director winked at Sisi and signaled her to enter the next process.

Si Jie put down the teacup, sat face to face with Xiu Ling, and said, "Mr. Xiu, how about we have a chat while drinking tea?"

Xiu Ling knew that she was going to have an exclusive interview, so he hurriedly sat upright and straightened his back. He looked straight, with a very warm smile on his face: "Okay."

He had read the interview questions in advance and made preparations. All he had to do was answer according to the original ideas.

"Someone on the Internet said before that you and Mr. Gu had different dreams and were partners for the sake of profit..." Si Jie raised his eyes and looked at Xiu Ling steadily: "I don't know what you think about it. What do you think about this?"

"What do you think?" Xiu Ling asked with a smile.

Si took this unexpected move and was stunned for a moment.

Xiu Ling took the initiative to face the camera and his expression became serious: "Gu Yin is my husband. The union of the two of us did have the intervention of external factors at the beginning, but now I can tell you seriously. Everyone, my husband and I are truly in love, and there is no impurity in our feelings."

He took off a jade pendant from his neck and carefully placed it in his hand: "This is my husband's ancestral jade pendant. He has been fighting abroad all year round, carrying a jade pendant with him to protect him. Now that he has given this jade pendant to me, he has given his life to me. What we have concluded is a life and death contract, and we will not be responsible for it in this life or the next." God

and Daidai. Di looked at Xiu Ling. She was supposed to ask the next question, but there was a lump in her throat and she didn't ask.

She originally thought that Xiu Ling would at best reply with "It's all false, don't believe the rumors," or half-jokingly say, "Don't spread false information online. Be careful when I send you a lawyer's letter." I just put the question aside, but who would have thought that he would answer so sincerely.

This is not acting at all. God and imagination, perhaps Narcissus and beast, really fall in love.

If so, Narcissus openly expresses his love in the face of everyone's doubts. This kind of courage and determination is really admirable.

She wanted to meet the god and looked like she was in a daze, and rushed to the rescue. She looked at Xiu Ling and said, "What you just said was really touching. We also wish you and Mr. Gu the best and hope that you two will grow up together." We will be a couple of gods for a long time. But..." She changed the topic and said: "There was a video circulating on the Internet before. In that video, Mr. Gu was abusing an Omega. This video even became a I have experienced many Omega nightmares. What do you think about this matter??"

This question is quite sharp, but the program team had to not ask it.

When the director raised this issue at the group meeting, he was met with opposition. Many people believed that the issue was too targeted, could easily arouse public outrage, and was inconsistent with the theme of the live broadcast.

But as long as we talk about Gu Yin, this topic cannot be avoided. The team members debated fiercely for a long time, and finally decided to ask. Only in this way can the program have explosive points and appear more real and consistent with common sense.

Therefore, as soon as the remark came out, someone in the comment section was surprised and said: "How dare this host ask, this is not the usual style of the Royal Channel. Isn't the Royal Channel the style of veteran cadres keeping in good health plus hello, me, and everyone?" ?

" "If you don't tell me, this question really got to the bottom of my heart." "

After Narcissus just said those words, she asked this, isn't it going to cause trouble for me?" "

I'm overjoyed. Come on, I don't understand this live broadcast..."

When Xiu Ling saw this question on the script yesterday, his mind went blank for a moment, his heart suddenly tightened, and tears almost fell. After a while, he controlled his emotions and mustered up the courage to go online and find the video. He watched it with tears in his eyes, and suddenly realized that the alpha in the video was not Gu Yin.

On the one hand, he breathed a sigh of relief, but on the other hand, he was very sad and angry - what was the intention of the alpha who blamed Gu Yin?

"I can tell you responsibly," Xiu Ling said: "The alpha in that video is not my husband. My husband went to Nansheng Planet ten years ago and was infected by blood-sucking worms there. Infected by the venom, he contracted a skin disease, leaving a scar on the shoulder blades under his neck. But this video was shot six years ago. The alpha was bare-chested and the skin on his back was very smooth. Although he was tall and built He is very similar to my husband, but he is indeed a fake."

"My husband is a very charming alpha. Maybe in the minds of many people, his image is too bad, but I believe he did not do anything He has done something unjust and unreasonable. I hope everyone will not judge him first, but treat him with a normal heart." He bent down and gave the

most formal thank-you gift from the empire to the camera, and whispered: "Let me first... The student may have offended the empire and the audience before. I am here to apologize for him. From now on, I will work with everyone to supervise him. I believe he will not let everyone down." The people on the program team did not expect that Xiu Ling would

do what he did. At this point, I was stunned in place for a while.

At this time, there were already millions of people watching the live broadcast. Xiu Ling just faced the camera and bowed to apologize. He lowered his head, his eyes were perpendicular to his toes, and his hands hung by his sides. He stayed like that for a full half minute.

The hearts of a group of sisters who are fans of aunts and mothers are heartbroken.

"Darcissus, honey, you are not wrong. You really don't need to apologize to us!"

"Darcissus, we now know that you like Gu Yin. There is nothing wrong with liking someone. Your sisters will always support you." "

Don't say that. He's a beast. Even if Narcissus falls in love with a cat or a dog,

I'll still love him!" "Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

... Our baby is worried about you. You have achieved this level, and you still haven't come out and said a word?!" "

Hey, brothers and sisters, please don't scold Gu Yin. If you scold Gu Yin again, you will be sad. It's not good for everyone to wish the baby well. "?"

Thousands of blessings poured out of the comment section.

Of course there are some who don't buy it.

"Refuse to clear Gu Yin's name! Even if it was not Gu Yin who insulted Omega, he has done few other bad things?" "

Yes! He never abides by the interstellar laws and grabs resources everywhere. What does this kind of person have? Easy to clear up."

"Narcissus, don't blame me for not reminding you. Do you think Gu Yin loves you like a treasure? If Gu Yin is really a man, he should stand up and clarify for himself instead of putting you at the center of the storm!"

"I agree with the views downstairs!"

...

Comment? There was another bloody storm in the area.

Xiu Ling couldn't see the comments, but he could roughly guess how netizens might react, but at this juncture, he didn't care so much.

Shenyu then asked a few more questions, which were not as sharp as the first two. Xiu Ling answered them quite satisfactorily, finally calming down the mood of the netizens.

After the interview session, it was time for Xiu Ling to express himself freely. This free expression is actually to let Xiu Ling show off his talent. The program team originally considered that Xiu Ling has good art skills and can make a painting on the spot, which can be regarded as satisfying the fans' resentment. After all, many fans said they want to Look? Xiu Ling is painting on the spot.

Xiu Ling thought about it and said to the director: "How about I show cooking? I recently learned a new dish and I want to show my fans my skills." When the director heard this, he thought that painting belongs

to A more elegant art is not as down-to-earth as cooking, and fans are used to seeing male idols who are not in the world, so it is not a bad thing to occasionally watch idols running around in daily necessities.

Sure enough, as soon as Xiu Ling said in front of the camera that he was going to make sweet and sour pork ribs, fans immediately became interested.

"Sweet and sour pork ribs, I heard? It's a very ancient dish."

"Yes, I heard? The recipe has been lost..." "

Our Narcissus is so amazing! He can actually cook famous dishes from the past!"

The director picked up a few The comment was read to Xiu Ling. Xiu Ling smiled shyly and put on his apron skillfully: "It's not lost. I learned it from the aunt who cooks at home."

He had already prepared the ingredients . It was ready. The ribs were cut into pieces and marinated in advance. Xiu Ling briefly explained the marinating method, then turned on the fire and put oil in the pot.

Seeing his skillful cooking skills, Shen Yu thought that he often cooked, and praised: "Mr. Xiu, your cooking skills are amazing." "

You praise me." Xiu Ling was very embarrassed: "Actually, I don't I don't know how to cook, this... this is the only dish I know how to cook."

Shen Yu: "..."

She asked: "Then why did you think of learning to cook?"

Xiu Ling put the ribs in oil. Deep-fried it until golden brown, then picked it out piece by piece. He took the time to say: "My husband likes this dish more, and he needs to add chili pepper to make it taste delicious. I learn this dish. I want to wait for him to come back and cook for him."

Program team: "..."

comment area.

"Damn, this is not sweet and sour pork ribs at all, this is clearly a bowl of dog food!" "

I don't want to struggle anymore. I believe it. Is Narcissus really in love with Gu Yin..." "

Oh, originally, After Omega is marked, he will become emotionally or psychologically dependent on the marked one." "

Although I still can't accept it, I still silently wish Narcissus."

"Gu Yin, if you fail Narcissus, look, I won't I'll blow your ass off!"

"Brother, take me with you. After all, it's a bit difficult for you to do it alone." "

I'm tired of being a fan. I've liked Narcissus for so many years, but he actually fell in love with the interstellar beast. I'm sincere. It's not worth it for him."

"..."

Xiu Ling concentrated on finishing the ribs, put them on a plate, sprinkled with chopped green onions, brought them to the camera, and said with a smile: "It's done, let's show it to you. "

The camera first took a close-up shot of the dish, and then stretched it to cover Xiu Ling's whole body.

"That's it for today's live broadcast." Xiu Ling said, "I'm glad that everyone can come and watch. Thank you all again."

Shen and Hesi also came over to say hello and farewell to the audience.

"It's so sudden. Is it over?"

"Ahhhhhhh, I don't want it to end, I want to see narcissus!"

"I haven't seen enough either! Narcissus, it will be hard to die if I see narcissus in the future. !"

"I hope Narcissus will do more live broadcasts in the future..."

"Same hope, even if it's a show of affection? OK."

"Forget it about showing affection, I really can't eat this dog food..."

...

The director made a gesture , the cameraman understood and turned off the camera.

This live broadcast lasted one hour and ten minutes, which was a bit longer than the original plan. The effect was within expectations, but the director said it still depends on the follow-up feedback from netizens.

The program team had other things to do, so they packed up their things and said goodbye to Xiu Ling. The director said that he would help Xiu Ling conduct the lottery, and when the lottery results came out, he would send him the list of winners.

Xiu Ling sent the others away and returned to the living room, staring at the two cups on the tea table in a daze. I wonder if Gu Yin's mission on Nansheng Star went smoothly?

***

Nanshengxing, temporary military base?.

Gu Yin strode forward, and a fat official-looking man beside him smiled flatteringly: "Mr. Gu, thanks to you this time, with you here to control, I see that the rebels are also jumping around. I won't be able to stay for long."

Gu Yin hummed absently, walked to a smart door and stopped.

That was his bedroom at the base. The official followed him here. He took a few steps back and stretched out his arm: "Please, please. Have a good rest... You must attend the celebration banquet tonight."

Gu Yin didn't answer, looked at him solemnly, opened the door and walked in.

The bedroom is not big, with a bed, a wardrobe, and a photo posted on the bedside - a beautiful Omega meekly nestled in the arms of a tall alpha, raising his head and gently adjusting the alpha's collar.

Gu Yin's eyes suddenly became gentle when he saw the photo. He stood beside the bed and leaned over to kiss the photo.

The author has something to say:

Gu Yin: I will not let my wife be wronged!