Chapter 22

Xiu Ling thought that he was really ready to live with him for a long time.

During the Imperial God Worship Festival last year, he prayed for marriage in the temple and respectfully wrote on the prayer note that he hoped that his future partner would be a dignified and gentle person, and that his partner would respect his thoughts and that the two of them would respect each other. Respect, support each other, raise children together, and grow old together.

As fate would have it, he married Gu Yin.

Before coming to the third star, he thought that he would just get divorced in a few years. If he could still find a caring partner in the future, he might as well renew his relationship. If he couldn't find one, he would have nothing to do with his life.

Now Gu Yin said that he wanted to spend the rest of his life with him.

Everything was slowly deviating from the original track. Xiu Ling thought about those words over and over again, and his heart suddenly tightened.

The aircraft passed through the main city and flew toward the southeast. At this time, it had flown out of the safe orbit, and Gu Yin returned to the control console.

"The place we need to go is a bit far. It will take about half an hour." Gu Yin took out something from his side and handed it to Xiu Ling and said, "There is a game console here. If you are really bored, you can play some games first."

Gu Yin He never plays games. He is busy with work, has no time, and doesn't have much interest. But since he learned that Xiu Ling's career was related to games, he had people buy several new models of game consoles and put one at home and in the aircraft just in case of emergencies.

Xiu Ling was upset and was looking for something to vent. Hearing this, he hurriedly took the game console and looked at Gu Yin gratefully.

Gu Yin saw it on the display screen in front of him, and the corners of his mouth turned up unconsciously. This arc that could barely be regarded as a smile was very short, and disappeared after a slight flicker.

Xiu Ling was stunned when he turned on the game console. There were only three game icons on the lonely interface, all of which he participated in the planning and development of. Xiu Ling felt a little embarrassed, and paused with her finger on the "Galaxy Chronicles" icon.

This game is specifically based on pirates. The pirates in it are basically villains, and they will not end well in the end.

This game is specially installed in the game console. Maybe Gu Yin has already played it. I wonder what he will think.

"What's wrong?" Gu Yin used the small display on the console to pay attention to Xiu Ling's movements from time to time. When he saw him frowning, he said warmly: "I don't know much about games. Cheng Yi installed the program first. I don't like it. If so, you can delete it and reinstall the one you like to play."

Xiu Ling couldn't help but ask, "Have you never played the games in it?"

Gu Yin nodded.

Somehow, Xiu Ling breathed a sigh of relief.

The route ahead was a bit congested, so Gu Yin refreshed the track and said casually: "I suddenly want to play some games recently. I heard that you worked in a game company before. It should be a very interesting career."

Xiu Ling clicked on it. "Earth's Salvation Record" shook his head and mentioned his previous work with some complaints in his tone: "It's also very boring. Sometimes I have to work overtime. The art team often doesn't cooperate, and the technical team is under too much pressure, which leads to The staff members have bad tempers and many tasks are difficult to carry out."

"Then... have you ever thought about resigning before?"

"If it weren't for marriage, I probably wouldn't resign." Xiu Ling fiddled with the game console: "Every time Every job has its unsatisfactory aspects. Since you have chosen to be a professional, you should forget your identity as an Omega. You cannot always want to be tolerated and considerate by everyone. In order to complete the task, it does not matter if you work overtime, others will look bad. , you can't go over and quarrel with others, people have to live a civilized and decent life."

"Besides..." The tips of Xiu Ling's ears trembled, and he said a little shyly: "I think I did a pretty good job, and the company also values ​​me very much. , there is no need to resign."

He was probably not used to boasting. After he finished speaking, his cheeks flushed slightly, his eyes were lowered, and his eyelashes could not help trembling.

Gu Yin felt agitated. He took a deep breath and barely controlled the urge to turn around and hold Xiu Ling in his arms.

It seemed that every time he said a word to Xiu Ling, he fell in love with Xiu Ling more. This kind of love came unexpectedly, like a wild beast with no destination, running rampant in his chest.

Xiu Ling's grades were very good when he was in school. He was lively but not naughty, and he was very serious after work. He had been working for three years and was rated as an outstanding employee every three years.

You must know that many companies are unwilling to recruit Omegas. Even if they recruit Omegas, it will be difficult for Omegas to develop and cannot compare with Alphas.

"Actually, I'm just doing average work." After thinking about it, Xiu Ling still felt that he was embarrassed by his boast, so he hurriedly made up for it: "It's just that it's hard to find a job and I don't want to change jobs."

Gu Yin chuckled, his voice The lines were already low and mesmerizing, but the smile was filled with pity and affection, which made people's hearts tremble even more.

Xiu Ling was startled, and then he realized that he and Gu Yin were chatting about Xiantian.

He coughed uncomfortably and suddenly felt a little embarrassed, so he moved his buttocks, lowered his head and silently fiddled with the game console in his hand.

This game console is the latest model and can be connected to the network of any galaxy. The picture is clear and smooth, and the experience is excellent. When logging in, the interface showed that terminal verification was required. Xiu Ling entered his account number and entered the game.

Earth Rescue is a combat-based game. The protagonists complete tasks guided by the plot, with the ultimate goal of restoring civilization on earth.

Xiu Ling has already passed half of the plot. The ongoing part shows that the earth's waters have been polluted on a large scale, and there is a serious shortage of edible pure water for human use. Water pollution has caused aquatic animals to mutate, and even many humans have experienced physical changes after drinking contaminated water.

The protagonist's mission is to kill these mutated monsters, cut off the source of pollution, find the water tower, and release pure drinking water to save mankind.

The author has something to say:

Thank you babies for the mines and nutrient solution, I love you!

Reading your comments every day is the happiest thing. Today I accidentally twisted my cervical vertebrae. I was lying on the bed in despair to recuperate secretly. When I saw your comments, I started to giggle unknowingly, and my mood instantly improved. Give you ten thousand love, okay?