Chapter 18

The aircraft parked in front of a restaurant and slid into the parking area according to the instructions on the sign.

Gu Yin opened the door: "We're here."

This is a rather imperial-style restaurant with a small storefront, a two-story white building, with scattered seats on the first floor and private rooms on the second floor. There is a statue of the Empire's patron saint in front of the door, and the name of the restaurant - Narcissus Pavilion - is written in standard Imperial language on the sign.

If it weren't for this sign, many people would mistakenly think it was a certain family's house.

But with this sign, many people wouldn't think of it as a place to eat.

If you meet someone who doesn't know the restaurant business, you will definitely think that the owner of the restaurant is being arrogant. What does it mean to name your restaurant "Darcissus Pavilion"? Those who didn't know better thought you opened a flower shop.

But when you meet someone who knows the business, like Xiu Ling, you can understand the restaurant owner's approach.

Because this is the style of the empire's catering industry.

The people of the empire have always liked to play tricks on their food. They are used to giving various ingredients some weird names. Of course, this is also a bad habit passed down from the royal family - potatoes are not called potatoes, they are called Diyongling; cabbage is not called cabbage either. Call it Jasper Flower; cucumber is called "Beautiful"; tomato is called "Red Mengmeng"...

This habit has profoundly affected the naming of eating places. The more bizarre the name of the restaurant, the better. Fog Shui, that proves that this name is very successful.

Xiu Ling thought to herself, what's wrong with this.

He got off the spaceship and walked into Narcissus Pavilion with Gu Yin one behind the other.

This street is probably a food street, with restaurants of all styles. At this time, some office workers happened to be taking their lunch break, and they came over in twos and threes to have a meal.

Two little girls who looked like students passed by them. After taking a few steps, they suddenly turned back, glanced at Xiu Ling secretly, and then ran away covering their mouths.

Xiu Ling: "..."

Gu Yin raised his eyebrows slightly and took a hasty step forward, his tall body covering Xiu Ling's back.

The two waiters had just finished serving a table of guests. When they saw them coming in, they hurriedly greeted them: "Gentlemen, do you need a private room?" Under normal circumstances, when an alpha and an omega come to a restaurant, they will basically ask for a private room.

Xiu Ling shook her head before Gu Yin could and said, "Just downstairs, help us find a quieter place." The

waiter responded and took the two of them to a booth by the window. Outside the window is the backyard of the restaurant, which is actually a small outdoor seating area with pavilions, small bridges and flowing water, which is quite elegant.

In the interstellar age, wealthy people decorate their yards in a grand and grand manner. For example, they build an observation deck dozens of stories high, or build a huge 4D dome to simulate all kinds of beautiful scenery all day long. It's like following the movie. At first sight, Xiu Ling couldn't help but take a closer look when he saw someone imitating the antique garden landscape.