Chapter 121 Extra 4

When Gu Yin heard that the children had been punished, he explained what was going on and hurried home.

As soon as I walked into the living room, I saw Zao Gui carrying a big fish basket on his back, standing motionless in the corner of the living room in front of the wall, with a layer of fine beads of sweat on his forehead because he was overwhelmed.

He had already found out what was going on on the way and felt that the children had gone too far this time and deserved a good punishment. So even though I felt distressed, I didn't plan to plead with Xiu Ling as usual.

However, Sprite sensed his mental power from a distance. The little Omega stopped writing, held up his cheeks with his two little hands, and said in a low voice: "Sister, father is back."

The word "father" is in the twins' dictionary. Approximately "savior", the two looked at each other, and after a few seconds, they spontaneously let out suppressed cheers.

Coke threw away the pen and quickly jumped down from the chair. First he put his ear to the floor and listened to the noise downstairs. Then he sneakily moved to the door and stretched out his hand to open the door.

Sprite's voice sounded faintly from behind: "Coke, what are you going to do?"

"Go and see my brother who has returned early."

Although Coke is naughty and full of clever ideas, she is actually a very kind little girl. Today was the first time I saw my father so angry. Firstly, I was scared to death, and secondly, I was afraid of punishment from my father, so when Xiuling asked who came up with the idea to catch fish in Xiaonan River, he didn't dare to stand up. Afterwards, she calmed down and thought about it. She felt very sorry for Zui Gui and felt guilty. She wanted to run down and apologize to Zui Gui, but she was also worried that her father would catch her and implicate Zui Gui. She was so tangled in her heart.

When I heard that my father was back, I knew that my father and dad would be bored for a while, so I couldn't bear it anymore and took the opportunity to run out.

Coke opened the door and couldn't help but look back at his brother. The little Omega was lazily nestled in a large chair, with a big hood on his head, and his entire face was almost buried in the hat, with only the rest exposed. A pointed snow-white chin.

"..." Ke La is no longer surprised. Her brother has such virtues. The heating in Mingming's room is sufficient, and he is not ugly. However, he likes to wear a hood to cover his head and face. Get up and act like Night Walker in the movie, full of chutzpah.

"Be careful." Sprite reminded in a low voice, released his mental power perception for a moment, and said, "Daddy's mental power fluctuated, and he was still very angry."

Cola let out an "eh" in disbelief and muttered: "Didn't dad coax him well?"

This is impossible. In the past, no matter how angry dad was, as long as dad shyly leaned over and kissed him, he would be fine immediately.

She walked carefully downstairs and stopped at the door of the master bedroom on the second floor. She pricked up her ears and listened to what was going on inside, but unfortunately she heard nothing.

Her father always complained that she and Sprite put a "No Entry for Unused Persons" sign on the door. She had been worried about this for a long time, but he and his father were not the same. I installed the latest soundproof door and thickened the wall panels, making the bedroom look like a secret base, except for the four big words "Children Do Not Disturb" posted on the door.

Coke cursed, slipped along the corridor to a small side door, and quietly went down the stairs. This staircase leads directly to the kitchen on the first floor. Coke passes through the kitchen and goes all the way to the Siguo wall.

"Brother Zao Gui."

Zao Gui was staring at the wall in a daze when he suddenly heard a sound and was startled.

"Why are you here?" The young man quickly glanced around and lowered his voice: "Come up quickly and write a self-criticism, otherwise Mr. Xiu will see it and you will be punished again."

Cola looked gloomy and posted . Bian and Zao Gui stood side by side and whispered: "It's my turn to face the wall. I came up with the idea. I can't..."

Zao Gui covered her mouth and breathed softly: "You can't say this. When Mr. Xiu heard about it, he punished me. At most, he told me to face the wall. Standing here for twelve hours is like play to me, it is nothing. Mr. Xiu has always been strict with you and Sprite. , if I punish you, it will definitely not be as simple as facing the wall."

Coke raised his head: "But... it was originally my fault. Brother, I'm sorry, I..." "

Okay, I didn't blame you. You..." Zao Gui smiled and rubbed her little head: "Hurry back and write a review. After writing, eat and go to bed. You have to go to school tomorrow."

Coke looked at him deeply and turned around . Run upstairs?

She did not go back to the third floor, but stopped in front of her father's bedroom on the second floor, raised her arm and rang the doorbell.

There was only one sound, and the door opened from the inside. Just as Gu Yin was about to invite her in, Xiu Ling raised his eyelids and said in a deep voice, "Is something wrong?" Cola nodded and opened his mouth to

say something, Xiu Ling. Waved to her: "Go to the study and wait for me."

In this family, Xiu Ling has always been the one to discipline the two children. Although Gu Yin is mentally strong and looks fierce, he seems to be the best at controlling children, but In fact, he dotes on his children very much. As long as the children's behavior is not too outrageous, he basically turns a blind eye. Even this time, I knew in my heart that the children deserved punishment, and I was determined not to say good things to the two little ones. But when I saw Coke's worried little face, the "loving father" in my heart "The factor started to act like crazy.

If he hadn't seen his partner really angry, he would probably have interceded for the two children on the spot.

After Cola left the room, Gu Yin shook his partner's hand and sighed in a low voice: "Xiao Ling, are you being too harsh on them this time? Cola and Sprite are still young, and sometimes they do wrong things. It's normal. ..."

Xiu Ling snorted: "You are still young, you are still young. Every time you do something wrong, you use 'they are still young' as an excuse. They have long been sensible and know what to do. What? There are things you shouldn't do. But you still do things you know you shouldn't do. This is a lack of discipline. Indulging yourself at a young age is a lack of discipline. You just "You are too indulging in them", which is why they are so rampant now. If you continue like this, when two of them ride on your head in the future, it will be too late for you to take care of it."

Gu Yin: "..."

Not to mention the future, the two younger ones are already riding on his head now.

"No, no, no..." Xiu Ling anxiously walked around the room and sighed repeatedly: "These two are too naughty. Neither of us can control them. We don't know what will happen in the future. There will be another talent." Well, it's better to keep an obedient one by your side, just like Xiu Yue, so you don't have to worry about it."

Gu Yin likes children and feels that the more children, the better. It doesn't matter their ability or personality, he can afford to raise them anyway.

"I'll go to the study first." Xiu Ling glanced at him and said, "I'll go by myself."

That means, don't be a troublemaker.

Gu Yin: "..."

The interstellar beast could only sit on the chair sadly, waiting for his partner to come back with a worried heart.

I don't know how long it took, but the door was gently pushed open, revealing a round little head from the crack in the door.

"Sprite!" Gu Yin quickly called his youngest son over, hugged him in his arms, and unconsciously said softly: "I heard that your father punished you for writing, are you? Are you tired? I want to tonight? What to eat, father will cook it for you. You...don't blame your father, he is doing it for your own good. In fact, he loves you and Coke the most. He talks about you all day long. I am going to be jealous of both of you."

Sprite Feeling at ease, he nestled in his father's arms, and said softly: "I won't blame dad."

His son was so sensible, and Gu Yin was immediately elated. He felt that he, the head of the family, was extremely competent in resolving conflicts within the family. ?Absolutely a good player. So he rubbed the little son in his arms again, and the awe-inspiring attitude of "I must teach them two a lesson" when he just returned home had long been forgotten.

Xue Bi let her father rub her for a while before raising her head. He was not wearing a hood, and you could clearly see that his little face was as pale as snow, his eyes seemed to be filled with a layer of blood, and his lips were constantly trembling.

Xue Bi took a deep breath and said calmly: "Father, my mental power suddenly awakened, and it seems... out of control."

That night, the Gu residence was in chaos.

Xue Bi's mental power was out of control and she might go berserk at any time. Only Gu Yin could suppress him. He probably could not have imagined that the pain he experienced as a child would now happen to his youngest son again.

Fortunately, he had experience, so he took the trouble to calm his son's emotions, and gave his son the secret of how to control and harness his powerful mental power. He didn't even sleep a wink for several days.

With two fathers around to guide and take care of her, Sprite didn't find life too difficult.

When his mental fluctuation became a little more stable, Coke went to see him. After all, the two were twins. They had a deep relationship since childhood. They hadn't seen each other for several days, and they both missed each other very much.

"You'd better not get too close to me." Sprite said weakly: "I wonder if that thing will go crazy suddenly. Be careful that it hurts you."

The thing in his mouth refers to something that is completely out of control. of mental strength.

Ke Ke sat nonchalantly beside his bed and told him some interesting things that happened recently.

Later, when talking about the last time we went to Xiaonan River to catch fish, Xue Bi asked: "What did you say to your father in the study last time?" "

Of course I told him to admit his mistake." Cola said resentfully. He said: "I was punished badly by my father. He didn't let me touch the mecha."

Even Sprite was shocked.

As for the Xiaonan River fishing incident, although early return was not the main culprit, he still had to stand in front of the wall for twelve hours to hide the truth from his parents and protect his younger siblings. Coke was miserable. She was punished for several crimes. Not only was she required to write a confession, Xiu Ling also banned her from touching the mecha for a month. Seeing as she took the initiative to admit her mistake later, she didn't take away her favorite little fiery red mecha.

This was painful for Keke. She was not afraid of writing a self-reflection, but she couldn't touch the mecha for a month, which would cost her half her life. Speaking of Coke, even though she is a girl, her hobbies follow her father, the god of war, and she is especially enthusiastic about operating mechas and battleships. I even pulled out an admonishment from somewhere, made it into a small sign and put it on my desk. It read: Life is precious, freedom is even more valuable. If you are a mecha, you can throw away both. .

Xiu Ling said there was something wrong with this child.

As for Xue Bi, he was an "accomplice" at most, and because of the loss of mental power, he lost weight due to torture. Xiu Ling felt sorry for him and stayed by his bedside to wait on him in the morning and dusk. The confession letter let him choose Will pay later.

The author has something to say:

Come on, come on. During the Mid-Autumn Festival, the status of the list cannot be modified, so I have to postpone the update until now, keeping the cuties waiting for a long time.