Chapter 31

Pingyang's husband is a nobleman, a descendant of the famous Heinli family in the empire, and the younger brother of Duke Heinli. This Coin is the youngest son of Duke Heinli, and according to his seniority, he is his nephew.

"Uncle." Ke Yin glanced at Xiu Ling very carefully, lowered his head and said, "I also have something to say to Xiao...Xiu Ling alone."

Pingyang frowned and said, "You are an alpha. If there is nothing particularly urgent, don't say anything. Ke Yin, pay attention to your identity." Ke Yin

glanced at his uncle dissatisfied, leaned into Ping Yang's ear, and whispered coquettishly: "Uncle, just let me Can you say a few words to Xiaoling? I'm going back to the empire soon. If I don't say anything, I will, I will choke to death." "

And this is Gu's house. I don't do anything. Just a few words. Xiaoling and I are friends. It's not enough for me to say goodbye to him." "

Since you know this is Gu's house, don't make these ridiculous requests." Pingyang said in his heart. Sigh, this Coin, although he is an alpha, but because he is the youngest in the family and has three sisters above him, he is simply the pet peeve of Duke Heinli. He is so pampered by his family that he is so old. He still looks like a child, without the calm temperament that an adult alpha should have.

"Uncle -" Ke Yin said in a long tone: "I am sensible, I really have something to do, it is very important."

Pingyang shook his head firmly.

How could he not know what this kid was thinking? If he is allowed to mess around, sooner or later he will get into trouble.

"Huh?" Ke Yin turned to look at the other end of the corridor and said, "Gu Yin?"

Pingyang's nerves suddenly tensed and he raised his eyes to look towards the end of the corridor.

However, at the moment when he was stunned, Ke Yin quickly turned around, grabbed Xiu Ling, took two steps back and entered the children's room, and locked the door with a click.

His speed was incredibly fast, and by the time Xiu Ling reacted, there were already two of them left in the room.

For an alpha, in addition to being very tall, Coin is actually very thin and looks weak. It is easy for people to overlook the fact that his mental strength is S.

Xiu Ling instinctively wanted to open the door and go out, but Coin released his mental power at this moment, almost forcibly holding him in place. Xiu Ling's face changed slightly: "Ke Yin, what are you doing?"

"I won't do anything." Ke Yin's expression was very aggrieved. He lowered his eyes and trembled his long eyelashes: "I really have something to tell you. Say it."

Xiu Ling retreated to the bookshelf, distanced himself from him, and said calmly: "You tell me."

The young man lowered his head and stared at the floor dejectedly, and whispered: "I heard that the royal family wanted to marry you. Gu Yin, I felt so sick that I was still in school at that time. My second sister secretly told me this. She also said that your family had asked our family for help because of this matter. Actually, it wasn't. I didn't want to help. It's Uncle Xiu who my father directly rejected."

When he said this, Xiu Ling remembered that when the marriage edict was first issued, his father found someone to smooth the relationship, and indeed sent a message to the Heinli family, and planned to... A gift for Duke Heinli.

"After I found out, I ran home from school, had a fight with my father, and was...beaten by him." Coin's voice became lower and lower, mixed with a little grievance: " The marks he slapped on me haven't gone away yet."

Xiu Ling's forehead jumped sharply. He had seen this Coin before at a gathering within the royal family. Xiu Ling particularly remembered that meeting. After greeting each other politely, Coin suddenly wanted to bind his communication account. In the empire, it was very rash for an alpha to directly ask an Omega for a communication account. Yes, Xiu Ling only met him once, so he politely refused immediately.

Master Ke Yin hit a wall and was in a low mood throughout the banquet. Xiu Ling could notice that he was sitting on the chair opposite her, looking at her pitifully. From the beginning to the end of the banquet, he looked at both of them sadly. Hour.

It felt like I had abandoned him.

Later, an Omega secretly told Xiu Ling that Coin sent messages to acquaintances in the royal family one by one, asking if anyone knew Xiu Ling's communication account.

If it had been anyone else, this matter would have definitely become a joke in the aristocratic circle, but the Heinli family has deep roots and is quite powerful. Coin is only sixteen or seventeen years old, so everyone thinks of him as a child. , it's over with a smile?

It seems that I haven't heard anything about Coin since then. If not? When we met today, Xiu Ling had almost forgotten that there was such a person.

Ke Yin saw that the expression on Xiu Ling's face changed several times, his pupils shrank suddenly, and he said sadly and angrily: "You won't forget me, right?" "

..." Xiu Ling shook his head and said seriously: " I haven't forgotten it, but it's true that I have no impression."

"It's not your fault." Ke Yin said quietly: "After all, it has been two years since we last met. In the past two years, my sister said that I still only grew taller. I don't have a brain, so I don't dare to see you. I originally wanted to say something on the way to send you to the third star, but my uncle has been monitoring me, so I have no chance at all." Xiu Ling was helpless

. He said: "Coin, what do you want to say?"

He went around in such a big circle, maybe he just wanted to make sure that he still remembered him.

"I want to say -" Coin raised his head, as if he was making an oath: "I want to say, no matter what our family's attitude is, I will always be on your side. I will take over the family affairs in a few years." , I will find a way to get you back to the empire."

Xiu Ling: "..."

"I..." Ke Yin's face suddenly turned red, and he gently rubbed the ground with the toes of his right foot. After a long time, he finally He stuttered and said, "When I was fourteen, I saw your photos on the Internet and fell in love with you."

Xiu Ling: "..." Did you know what liking meant when you were fourteen?

This sudden confession did not bring any surprise to Xiu Ling, but instead filled him with melancholy. For some reason, he thought of that ridiculous dream last night, and thought that the other end of the red rope was tied to Gu Yin's wrist. Xiu Ling's fingertips couldn't help but tremble, and the chaotic auspicious light in his mind finally stopped. When it comes to Gu Yin, Xiu Ling suddenly wants to return to Gu Yin. Perhaps only in this way can the panic in her heart calm down.

"Xiao Ling..." Ke Yin stretched out two fingers, gently pulled Xiu Ling's sleeves, and whispered: "What I'm saying is, really, Xun Sheng got married that day, and I was supposed to attend the wedding. But my leg was injured and I couldn't walk, so I didn't go. I had to watch the live broadcast of the wedding at home out of boredom, otherwise I would have been able to see you in person when I was fourteen. From the age of fourteen to nineteen, it has been five years. Years have passed, and I can't forget you. You...you will always be in my heart. I'm afraid I'll never forget you in this life." The

young man expressed incoherently, holding the hand that was repairing Ling's sleeve because of nervousness. And turned green and white.

Xiu Ling shook his head and said, "Ke Yin, let's go out. Uncle Ping should be anxious. The other guests are also waiting for me to come back." "

Ah?" I didn't expect his words to change so much. Quick, Coin was slightly startled.

"Thank you for your like." Xiu Ling lowered his head and looked at the narcissus brooch on his collar, and said softly: "But you are still young. When you get older, you will understand many things. A substitute is not necessary for you. Besides, I'm married now. It's really inappropriate for you to say this to me." "I'm sorry,

Ke Yin, I can't respond to you."

Ke Yin's hand suddenly loosened his grip. , he took a deep look at Xiu Ling and said stubbornly: "Gu Yin didn't mark you, which means you haven't become a real couple yet. I have the right to pursue you."

Xiu Ling was slightly startled.

"Even if we are not married, we are still engaged partners. You..." "

This marriage is originally a product of politics." Coin stared at him: "I know you don't want to, are you? Everyone in the royal family knows that you were forced to marry Gu Yin. You are unwilling to do so, but you dare not disobey, isn't that so?" "

So your marriage doesn't count in the first place. Besides, Gu Yin didn't Marking you means that he doesn't take this marriage seriously. He doesn't like you, so he won't mark you. Your divorce will happen sooner or later, and I will definitely wait until that day. "

Xiu . Ling: "..."

He really didn't know how to explain it to Coin.

"Some things are not what they seem on the surface." Xiu Ling said calmly: "Take back your mental energy. It's time for us to go out." Ke Yin quietly looked at his face,

ruthlessly He willingly gathered his energy and said: "I..."

Xiu Ling strode to the door and placed his hand on the smart lock. There was almost no emotion in his voice: "I'm sorry, I really can't respond to you."

He called Opening the door, Pingyang Zheng stood at the door waiting anxiously. Pingyang didn't dare to call anyone, so he could only enter the password to try to unlock it. He tried all the passwords he could think of. When he tried the fifth password, the intelligent system prompted that the number of input times had been exhausted, and the unlocking interface was forcibly closed.

Pingyang was so worried that he scolded his nephew over and over in his heart. He was really afraid that Ke Yin would do something stupid regardless of the severity, and the world would be in chaos and it would be difficult to end.

"Uncle Ping." Xiu Ling said, "I've made you worry."

Pingyang looked at him and saw that his expression was natural and there was nothing wrong with him. The stone in his heart suddenly fell to the ground - he felt at ease.

"It's okay." He held Xiu Ling's hand, with a hint of anger in his tone: "When I go back, I must teach Coin a lesson."

"Uncle..." Ke Yin followed Xiu Ling and walked out. With his head lowered and his shoulders trembling, he looked like an abandoned animal. Before Pingyang could give him a hard look, he suddenly hugged Pingyang and whimpered: "Uncle..."

Pingyang's heart softened immediately. No matter how out of control Ke Yin was, he was also his nephew, Hai. Because the most favored youngest son in the family was so sad, he was angry and also a little sad.

"Okay." He comforted: "You are still like a child no matter how old you are."

Ke Yin remained silent.

Pingyang slowly pushed him away and said, "You go back first, and sort out your emotions on the way."

Ke Yin was not stupid, he made a fool of himself, vented all the stuffed words in his heart, and let out all the accumulated emotions in his heart, and then slowly The ground calmed down. He knew that Pingyang asked him to go back first to avoid suspicion, so he greeted his uncle respectfully and walked towards the reception room with heavy steps.

Xiu Ling and Ping Yang went back after a while? After everyone exchanged pleasantries for a while, the royal guests formally left.