Chapter 125 Extra 8

These days lasted until Xun Yi was four years old.

In order to compete for a resource star, the empire went to war with a big country in the south. As the commander, Xun Sheng led the empire fleet to a complete victory, but he himself lost his right leg in that war.

The military department suspended Xiucheng's work so that he could have enough time to take care of Xun Sheng.

Xun Sheng lives in the best hospital in the empire, and dozens of people surround him every day. Doctors, nurses, servants arranged by the Xun family, nutritionists, rehabilitation coaches... Xiu Cheng has no way of getting along with him.

After losing his right leg, Xun Sheng's temper became worse and worse, and he became more and more gloomy. He made the little nurse cry several times, claiming that no matter how much money he gave, he would not be able to take care of this Buddha anymore.

It was okay when Xiu Cheng was around him, but as long as Xiu Cheng was not around, he would get furious and make everyone tremble.

His attending doctor begged Xiu Cheng many times, hoping that he could stay in the hospital for a longer time every day, otherwise if the barrel exploded, their entire medical team would suffer.

Xiu Cheng's ears are soft, mainly because he doesn't want to cause trouble to others, so even if he is reluctant, he will report to the hospital every day, sometimes with Xun Yi, sometimes by himself.

"I brought you fish soup." Xiu Cheng opened the door, put the thermos bucket in his hand on the table, took a bowl from the kitchen, and poured the fish soup into the bowl.

Xun Sheng stared at him unblinkingly. He had been having nightmares recently, dreaming that he became crippled and was abandoned by Xiu Cheng.

Every time he woke up, he would break into a cold sweat, and then he could not wait to send Xiucheng a meeting invitation, half pleading, half ordering him to come to the hospital immediately.

Seeing that he didn't move, Xiucheng handed the bowl to him. He took care of Xun Sheng as an outstanding warrior dedicated to the empire, not as his own husband.

The emotions in Xun Sheng's eyes slowly calmed down, and he asked casually: "Didn't Xiaoyi come with you?" "The

kindergarten has a mid-year quiz today, and he went to take the test."

"When will it end?"

"Eleven o'clock." Just as Xiu Cheng finished speaking, the terminal suddenly rang. It turned out to be a message from Xun Yi's teacher, saying that Xun Yi had finished the test paper in advance and asked to go home, asking if he had time. Go pick it up.

Before Xun Sheng went to the front line, he was always concerned about Xun Yi's studies. If the teacher had anything to do, he would contact him directly. After he led the fleet to the expedition, many things fell on Xiu Cheng.

Xiu Cheng was not particularly affectionate towards his son, but he did his best to raise him and fulfilled all the responsibilities of an omega father.

"I'll leave for a while." Xiu Cheng said, "After you finish the fish soup, you should also eat the meat and fruits in it, which are very nutritious."

Xun Sheng felt warm in his heart, and there was a gap between him and Xiu Cheng . It was rare to find such warmth, and his tone was much lighter. He asked, "Where are you going?"

"Go pick up Xiaoyi." Xiu Cheng stood up and briefly explained the message sent by the teacher.

Xun Sheng really couldn't bear to part with this early summer morning. He felt that Xiu Cheng was particularly gentle on this day. Compared with the cruel dream, the air this morning seemed to have a hint of sweet fragrance.

"I'll send someone to pick it up." He quickly pressed a few times on the terminal, retracted his hand and said, "Lu Qin will pick it up." Xiu

Cheng had no objection and quietly returned to his seat.

At this time, a little bird flew outside the window. It seemed that it was "no". It saw the transparent glass and hit the glass with a "bang" sound.

Xiu Cheng opened the window and picked it up. The little bird looked at him confusedly, stumbled to its feet in his hand, fluttered its wings, and flew away.

Xiu Cheng stood quietly by the window and looked at it. Sudden fatigue suddenly swept over his body.

Xun Sheng looked at his back, which was covered in a faint halo under the sun, which was indescribably beautiful. He wanted to carefully collect this beauty, hold it in his hand, put it on the apex of his heart, and hide it somewhere where even Xiu Cheng couldn't see it.

He couldn't lose Xiu Cheng.

This thought tortured him, and he had many crazy thoughts in an instant.

"Xiao Cheng." Xun Sheng was nervous, but felt that the atmosphere was just right, so he whispered: "Let's give Xiao Yi a younger brother and sister."

Xiu Cheng was stunned.

He has always felt that as far as children are concerned, one Xunyi is enough. He is healthy, smart, and the mental level predicted by experts is also high enough. He is completely qualified to take over the Xun family in the future.

Xun Sheng also promised him that he would not have any more children. Xiucheng thought sarcastically that Xun Sheng could agree to anything and renege on everything.

Xiu Cheng had no choice. All his choices would be framed by Xun Sheng's standards. No matter how hard he tried, he could not break free. Xiu Cheng was exhausted.

That baby didn't arrive until two years later.

He's a little omega who looks like his uncle Xiu Ling, Yuxue is cute.

A lot happened in those two years. Xiu Ling married the third star, and his relationship with Xun Sheng also dropped to a freezing point, eventually ending in divorce.

This is a kind of relief for Xiu Cheng.

The little omega was raised by Xiu Cheng, who named him Xiu Yue. Compared with Xun Yi, Xiu Yue seems to have no trace of the Xun family in him. He is a very innocent and kind-hearted little omega, who is always smiling and considerate.

Xiucheng had no reason not to prefer him.

When Xiu Yue was a little older, Xiu Cheng found a job as a theory specialist for a well-known science and technology newspaper in the empire. He is a divorced omega and has children to take care of. It is not easy to find such a job.

In the final analysis, marriage changed the trajectory of his life, and all the ideals and ambitions he had in his youth eventually turned into regrets and regrets that people were least willing to accept.

The father and son lived in Xiu's house for ten years. Later, Xiu Cheng bought a house not far from his home, and he and Xiu Yue moved in. The nun often visits her grandson and improves the food for her son and grandson.

In fact, Xiucheng's cooking skills are very good, but he seems to prefer eating the food cooked by his mother.

Xun Yi also visited him from time to time. The little alpha had grown into a boy of fifteen or sixteen years old. The older he grew, the more he looked like Xun Sheng. The places that resembled Xiucheng when he was a child were open and wide. He gradually became like Xun Sheng.

It was a school holiday. Xiu Cheng dragged an old butler robot to the front lawn and instructed Xiu Yue to disassemble the parts and restore the robot.

This is a game that father and son often play. Xiu Yue squats on the grass, his pretty face exposed to the sun's rays, revealing a fresh pink color.

Xiu Cheng took out a pair of gloves from the room, put them on his son gently, and whispered: "Don't scratch your hands." "I

got it, daddy." Xiu Yue stuck out his tongue playfully and carefully restored the robot head. Ministry line. Xiu Cheng looked at him approvingly, turned around and went back to the room and took out a plate of fruit.

The spring breeze was slightly drunk, and when it blew, it was warm. Xiu Cheng sat on the ground and patiently pointed out Xiu Yue's mistakes.

At this time, there was a slight engine sound in the sky. Xiu Cheng looked up and saw a silver aircraft approaching lowly, gliding forward for a while and stopping in the southeast direction of the lawn.

"Dad, Yue Yue!" As soon as the cabin door opened, a bright boy of fifteen or sixteen years old came out. This boy had a smile on his face, he was noble and rebellious.

Xiu Cheng smiled slightly, Xiu Yue stood up happily, and said crisply: "Brother!" "We haven't

seen you for two months, and my Yue Yue is beautiful again." Xun Yi pinched Xiu Yue's face, hehe chuckled.

Xiu Cheng: "..."

He knocked on his son's head and said, "Be more serious."

Xun Yi inherited most of his character from Xun Sheng, and a small part from Xiu Cheng, but he prided himself on being romantic. I really don't know who inherited it.

Xun Yi held Xiu Yue's hand, walked into the living room with familiarity, and very skillfully asked the butler robot to pour him a drink.

Xiu Cheng followed him and suddenly found that his eldest son was almost as tall as him.

He was more or less apologetic about Xun Yi. When he and Xun Sheng divorced, Xun Yi was only five or six years old, with a little carrot head, running around with a smile on his face all day long.

After the divorce, Xun Sheng did not remarry. I heard from Xun Yi that he was very busy at work and his family had arranged many blind dates for him, but he turned them down.

The omega father doesn't want him, and the alpha father is often too busy to see anyone. Xun Yi's childhood can be said to be very miserable.

But these are all Xunyi's family words.

Looking at his splendid and unrestrained energy, his childhood was miserable? I don't believe any ghosts.

"Yue Yue, hurry up and pack your things." Xun Yi pushed his brother and winked at him.

Xiu Yue jumped back to his small room, and soon came out carrying a small box in the shape of a robot.

Xiu Cheng raised his eyebrows and

said, "Are you going to take Xiaoyue back to Xun's house?" "Yes." During the long holiday, I was specially sent to take Yueyue back to Chenghuan." The

"old man" in his mouth refers to Xun Sheng.

Xun Sheng was very kind to Xiu Yue. It should be said that he doted on both of his children. Therefore, although Xiu Yue did not live with him, he liked this alpha father in his heart.

"Don't take clothes or anything like that." Xun Sheng reminded his brother: "The old man has prepared it for you."

Then he said maliciously: "Don't forget to bring your homework."

Xiu Yue: "I have already done my homework. "I've finished writing it."

Xun Yi almost jumped up from the sofa: "You just had one day off and you finished it?"

"Yes?" Xiu Yue said, "It's just an exercise book and you can finish it in two hours."

Xun Yi: "..." Is he and Xiu Yue really born to the same couple?

Despite his doubts, Xun Yi still worked hard and loaded his brother's luggage onto the aircraft.

Xiu Cheng said, "Be careful on the road."

"I know, daddy." Xun Yi got into the cockpit and blew a kiss at Xiu Cheng through the glass.

Xiu Cheng: "..."

He stood on the lawn and watched the aircraft slowly rise into the sky. He had mixed feelings for a while.

Ten years have already allowed him to get out of his painful marriage. He and Xun Sheng raised their two children together without disturbing each other.

The situation was like fire and water before, but now that we have met, we can even chat calmly.

They are not as familiar as good friends, but they have people who care about them in common. This concern brings balance to their lives.

Xun Sheng still retains his obsession with Xiu Cheng, and may it be difficult to let go of him in this life?

Xiu Cheng, however, has long been relieved. He can continue to discover meaningful things and continue the rest of his life with fresh curiosity.

The author has something to say:

I actually still have some regrets about my brother's ending, but I can't tell what kind of regret it is, but the best solution I can think of is this.

In addition, a new article has been opened. Everyone is welcome to take a look

and comment on this chapter. There will be red envelopes, okay!