Chapter 43

The day after Xiu Ling's estrus period ended, Little Keith's funeral was held at the National Ceremony Hall. Gu Yin promised to attend and left the house early in the morning.

Gu Yin is very busy and has a very full schedule. After attending the funeral, he still has three meetings to attend. At the end of the day, he barely has time to drink water.

Xiu Ling waited at home until after eight o'clock in the evening, turned on the lights on the lawn outside in advance, and ran to the kitchen to warm the soup. He stared blankly at the clock pointing to nine-thirty, and heard the sound of aircraft outside. , Gu Yin opened the hatch and walked out.

He was still wearing the black suit he had worn in the morning, with a solemn look on his face, and a hint of exhaustion between his brows.

"You're back." Xiu Ling opened the door, proactively put his arms around his waist, raised his head and kissed his chin, and said, "You must be very tired so late today."

Gu Yin said with a smile, " I won't feel tired after seeing you." This sentence is not adulterated at all. I had a long and boring meeting with a group of government officials in the afternoon. After the meeting, I had to take a physical fitness test, which lasted nearly four hours. After ultra-high-intensity training, no matter how strong his mental strength was, he was still tired.

But when he got home, he saw his Omega running towards him with a smile on his face, which made him feel a little annoyed and exhausted.

"Here you are simmering the soup. You go and drink it first to warm yourself up." Xiu Ling took the coat from his hand and turned around to hang it on the hanger.

Gu Yin walked into the kitchen as instructed, and just as he was about to reach out to bring down the steaming pot, he heard Xiu Ling urgently say: "Wait a minute!" Then a

thin and slender figure entered the kitchen and took down the steaming pot. ?His hand moved lightly.

Xiu Ling said, "I forgot just now. This pot is not insulated, so you can't hold it directly with your hands." As he spoke, he took a pair of gloves from the cooking table and put the gloves in in twos and twos.

"The heat-proof gloves at home don't have your size, or should I do it." Xiu Ling turned off the heat, slowly took off the small pot, and carried it to the small dining room.

Gu Yin followed him step by step and found that the size of the gloves was indeed too small. Even if Xiu Ling was wearing them, they looked tight. A small piece of the back of the white hand came out of the gloves, glowing shyly pink.

Gu Yin's throat rolled.

"Okay." Xiu Ling said, "You drink the soup first, and I'll get the other dishes."

Gu Yin wanted to say that there was no need to worry, but before he could say anything, Xiu Ling had already gotten into the kitchen, faintly. You can still hear him humming a light tune.

This tune was very familiar. Gu Yin squinted his eyes and listened for a moment, and recognized that it was a ballad from the third planet. It told the emotional story of a pair of enemies from testing each other to falling in love with each other.

The original singers are a man and a woman. The male voice is steady and a little eager, and the female voice is sweet and shy. The combination makes this song green and moving.

Xiu Ling's voice belongs to Qingyue, like a pearl falling into a jade plate, especially when he hums softly and unhurriedly, his light tone is like a stream that has just melted, warm and affectionate.

Gu Yin listened intently and sang along secretly in his heart.

"The dishes are here." A shadow flashed in front of his eyes, and there were two more dishes on the table.

"One day I will learn to cook from Zhang Ma. In my lifetime, I must have a few dishes that I am good at." Xiu Ling said, "My brother has already passed the senior chef certificate. As his Brother, it would be too embarrassing if you

don't know how to cook." Gu Yin said, "No one will laugh at you if you don't know how to cook. You don't need to compare yourself with others."

"That won't work." Xiu Ling said and then got in. From the kitchen, his clear voice came out: "It will be useful in the future."

"What's the use?" Gu Yin raised his eyebrows.

Xiu Ling put the things in his hands on the table and smiled at him. He did not answer, but changed the topic: "I saw a few sets of cold-proof clothes on the Internet. It is said that they use the latest technology. It's very light and very cold-resistant. I heard that Nan Shengxing is cold at night, so I planned to buy it for you, but... I don't know your size."

Gu Yin held the spoon in his hand for a moment, then settled down. He glanced at Xiu Ling and quietly quoted a size.

When he went to Nansheng Star this time, the government specially prepared special combat uniforms for him, so there was no need to buy any more cold clothes. However, Xiu Ling didn't know about this, and Gu Yin didn't intend to tell him. He even thought that if he told Xiu Ling, he might not get the other person's consideration.

He wanted to store every good thing Xiu Ling did to him in his heart, place them neatly, and take them out to take a look when he was tired.

Xiu Ling sat on the chair opposite him, opened the terminal, called up his favorite stores, selected the size, and placed an urgent order. Urgent orders will usually be delivered the next day, but the orderer needs to pay an additional NT$200.

Xiu Ling paid without thinking.

He had a small deposit in his hand. He worked for two years and saved some money. When he quit his job, his employer gave him a small bonus. He basically didn't have any expenses now. Gu Yin gave him all the food he needed, so he didn't need to pay a cent.

But sometimes people are very strange. The more they have money and have nowhere to spend it, the more they want to spend it. Xiu Ling thought, since he doesn't lack anything, he can buy it for Gu Yin. He is going on a long trip this time. It is essential to bring some commonly used things.

So he not only bought clothes for Gu Yin, but also ordered several kinds of medicine, portable razors, energy storage batteries and a bunch of other odds and ends.

Everything needs to be expedited.

After placing the order, he put away the terminal, held his chin with both hands, and watched Gu Yin eating quietly.

"Would you like some soup?" Gu Yin scooped up a spoonful of soup, blew on it, and handed it to Xiu Ling.

At five o'clock, he sent a message to Xiu Ling, asking him to eat first without waiting for him. If he couldn't come back at nine o'clock, he would go to bed first.

He didn't expect that Xiu Ling would wait for him until he came back, and even stay with him silently while he was eating.

"I asked someone to contact a photographer." Gu Yin tilted the spoon, fed the soup into Xiu Ling's mouth, and said, "We made an appointment to take a photo at noon tomorrow." Xiu Ling said, "You have it tomorrow at noon

? Time? You can take photos at any time, right? It has to be before you leave. I said that at the beginning, if you are busy, forget it." He did say what he said on a whim at the time. Later

he thought about it. I think it would be better to wait for Gu Yin to come back from Nan Shengxing before taking pictures, without having to rush the time.

Unexpectedly, Gu Yin arranged it.

"This is a rare time." Gu Yin said, "Do you think it's okay to take a photo in the back garden of our home, on the bench where we rested last time?"

Xiu Ling had no objection. It didn't matter where he took the photo. He thought for a while and said, "An albizia flower has bloomed again in the past two days. Let's bring the albizia flower with us." "

Okay." Gu Yin took a mouthful of food with chopsticks, chewed it carefully, and asked casually, "What song did you sing just now?"

Xiu Ling was stunned for a moment, and then he realized it and smiled slightly Somewhat embarrassed: "It's a ballad. I heard it accidentally today. I thought it sounded very good, so I learned a few lines

from it." Gu Yin lowered his eyes and said calmly: "It sounds very good."

"Yes?" ." Xiu Ling said: "The tune is beautiful, and the lyrics are also great. I haven't heard such a beautiful song in a long time."

"You sing beautifully." Gu Yin raised his head and looked at him deeply: " It's just that you sing beautifully."

Xiu Ling: "..."

He tapped his fingers on the table in front of Alpha: "Don't talk nonsense, I...I sang out of tune, the original singer is more beautiful."

Is he still? He's really not modest. Xiu Ling's voice is clean and mellow, but the five notes are not perfect. He tends to sing out of tune. Fortunately, this song is a folk song, and the rhythm is easy to control. If it were another song, he might not know what it would be. Sample.

When he first became popular as "Empire Narcissus", a talent scout also approached him and wanted to introduce him to the record company. They said that singing out of tune was not a problem. There would be a tuner in the later stage, and he only needed to be in the music company. Just show off your pretty face in front of the camera.

Xiu Ling declined politely. He had no intention of pursuing a career in the entertainment industry. More importantly, he knew that he had no talent for singing or acting and did not want to take on this porcelain job.

Gu Yin smiled and didn't say anything. He could tell that Xiu Ling was singing out of tune, but he felt that even if it was out of tune, it was still pretty cute, so when he secretly sang along, he deliberately changed the tune.

After eating, Gu Yin went upstairs to take a shower. Xiu Ling took out the clothes he would wear to work the next day and placed them neatly on the small sofa in front of the cloakroom.

After setting it up, he stood one meter away and looked at it. He took out a daffodil brooch from his pocket and carefully pinned it on the gray-blue coat.

If you look carefully, you will see that this is not the one Pingyang gave him. This brooch is too small, with slightly curled petals. It is exquisite and unique, cute and gratifying.

In the Empire, sending brooches to each other was nothing, but sending a brooch to Alpha had a special meaning.

——He wants to turn into a brooch and pin it on Alpha's chest forever.

When Gu Yin came out of the shower, he saw his partner sitting on the bed with a red face, staring at the quilt under him in a daze.

He walked over, hugged her, and tucked her into the quilt.

***

The two got up together the next morning. Gu Yin changed his clothes, lowered his head slightly, and found the decoration on his chest. Before he could ask, Xiu Ling said first, "The color of your clothes is too dull. , so I pinned it on... pinned it on a gadget? It will look better this way."

Gu Yin touched the brooch and smiled, with water flowing in his blue eyes.

He went to work on time in the morning and returned home after eleven o'clock at noon.

Xiu Ling had been lying at the window very early, reading a book and waiting for Gu Yin. He saw him getting off the aircraft, followed by another person walking out.

That was a tall and tall beta, carrying a black bag on his back, asking Gu Yin something as he walked.

Gu Yin walked into the living room. He did not follow him in. He just stood at the small pond in front of the lawn and looked at several small goldfish that were shaking their heads and tails.

"This is the photographer we made an appointment with before." Gu Yin said, "He will take pictures for us later."

Xiu Ling hummed. He had already changed his clothes in advance for fear of delaying Gu Yin too much time. He heard that light-colored clothes would produce better results when taking pictures, so he wore a lotus-colored robe and tied up his long hair with a silver hairband. His whole body was refreshing and refreshing, setting off the Zhang Baijing's handsome face is indeed the same as that of jade.

Gu Yin shook his head.

"Do you still want to change clothes?" Xiu Ling asked.

Gu Yin shook his head. Xiu Ling helped him choose the clothes he was wearing, and he didn't want to change them.

Xiu Ling picked up the vase of albizia flowers from the flower stand and said with a smile, "Let's go."