Chapter 100

Gu Yin opened the door. It was dark inside. He was afraid of waking Xiu Ling, so he didn't turn on the light. I gently opened the bathroom door, and suddenly there was a slight "sizzling" sound, and then the room was filled with light.

Xiu Ling covered his eyes with the back of his hand, slowly adjusted to the light, and asked softly: "Are you back?" "

Yes. Did it wake you up?"

"I wasn't asleep to begin with." Xiu Ling sat up with a roll piled around his waist. Quilt, rubbing his eyes with his right hand: "Suddenly I feel a little uncomfortable."

Gu Yin smiled: "You still don't adapt at home?" I used to talk about the empire a lot in the third planet, but now that I'm back, I can't adapt anymore?

"Isn't that the kind of thing that I can't adapt to..." Xiu Ling breathed out, with a faint blush on his face, and rubbed the corners of his eyes hard with his fingers: "Hey, I told you, go take a shower. "

Gu Yin walked into the bathroom, and soon the sound of running water could be heard.

Xiu Ling fell heavily on the bed, picked up the game console and played games out of boredom. "Shen Jiao Bo Ru" has not been online for a long time. I sent him several messages, but he didn't reply. I don't know what happened.

When he first met "She has a charming body and a soft body," Xiu Ling thought the other person was a girl because she spoke very cutely and liked to make cute expressions. Her words had the aura of a shy girl in spring.

Later, when we got to know each other better, we found out that he was actually a man. He had a very good job, but he was too poor every day to open the door.

The mantra every day is: "You have to raise a dog, you have to pay off the mortgage, how can you dare to get married? What will you do if you get married and have children? Milk powder is so expensive, cram schools are so expensive, clothes and shoes are expensive, should you raise one or not?" "

Xiu Ling feels that if he continues like this, he will suffer from anxiety.

But... if I haven't been online for so many days, I might really have an anxiety disorder. Xiu Ling was horrified? Startled.

He popped up a dialog box and privately poked "Shenjiaoboxi": "What happened? Come back and poke me. If you don't come here, I don't have anyone to form a team with, so I don't want to form a wild team." "

Just after finishing speaking, the bathroom door opened and Gu Yin walked out.

Xiu Ling looked over at him, almost choking on his breath. He didn't know whether it was shyness or excitement in his eyes. He pointed with trembling hands: "You, why don't you wear clothes? You gangster!

" Having said that, his subordinates hurriedly raised the indoor temperature.

"I forgot to bring my clothes in." Gu Yin said, "What are you ashamed of? It's not like I've never seen him before."

Xiu Ling turned her head and ignored him.

Suddenly, a shadow pressed down on his side, the quilt was lifted, and a warm body got into the quilt.

Immediately afterwards, he was lifted onto a meat mat, with chest to chest, legs wrapped around legs, and two strong arms tightly hugging his waist.

——This posture again.

"Are you used to it now?" Gu Yin pecked him on the face: "Go to sleep quickly."

In the past, on the third planet, Xiu Ling would lie on Gu Yin's body and fall asleep for countless nights, waiting for him to fall asleep. Gu Yin carefully took him off his body, held him sideways in his arms, and then closed his eyes.

It's hard to fall asleep lying on someone else's body, but once you get used to it, it's hard to quit.

Xiu Ling slept for a whole day and was not too sleepy at first. The moment Gu Yin's body temperature touched his body, his body relaxed due to inertia. He yawned lazily a few times and soon fell asleep.

When he woke up the next day, his side was already empty. Gu Yin didn't know when he left. The sheets on that side were separated from his body temperature, giving off a lonely coolness.

Xiu Ling sat blankly for a long time, washed his face randomly, and went downstairs listlessly.

In the past, Gu Yin always waited for him to wake up before leaving, but today he left in such a hurry, which made Xiu Ling feel a little uneasy.

Downstairs, the nun is helping Xun Yi pack his schoolbag and prepare to send him to school. The child had not played enough, his eyelids were drooped, his face was sad, and he was unwilling to leave.

"Grandma, I don't want to go to school. Can you ask the teacher for a leave? Just say that I am sick - acute appendicitis and need to go to the hospital for surgery immediately!" The

nun patted her grandson carefully. He raised his head and scolded: "How can you curse yourself like this? You won't be allowed to talk nonsense in the future." "

Then say-"

A chuckle came from the side, and Xiu Cheng interrupted him lightly: "I remember you went up You lied about going to the hospital to have your appendix removed after missing school for months, and today you go to have it removed. Your body has mutated? Two appendices?

" "

Xiucheng rolled his eyes at him and ignored him.

Now that his father had intervened, absenteeism was no longer possible. Xun Yi looked disappointed and followed Xiu's father and Xiu's mother on the aircraft. The kindergarten he went to was the same one that Xiu Cheng and Xiu Ling attended when they were young. This kindergarten has no gender restrictions, but Omegas are divided into separate classes and have separate venues for exercises, so they have more contact with students of other genders. few.

Xiu Ling didn't know why, but he remembered that he was being followed by a group of naughty children. When he told Xiu Cheng, Xiu Cheng frowned and said, "If Xun Yi doesn't discipline him well, he will probably be the same as those teenagers in the future. Sooner or later, he will get into trouble."

Xiu Ling didn't get along with Xun Yi very much. He only thought that he was clever, clever, sweet-tongued, and quite likable, but he didn't know the deeper meaning. So he said, "Xiao Yi is still very measured. Brother, why do you say that?" "

Xun Yi was brought up by Xun Sheng." Xiu Cheng's eyelashes drooped slightly, as if a shadow was cast over them: "Xun Sheng worked in the military during the day, and took him home at night, changing his diapers, feeding him, and using mental power to soothe his emotions. Xun Yi was indoctrinated with many of the Xun family's ridiculous ideas when he was a baby. Later... ..."

He paused and said slowly: "You also know that Xun Sheng was injured on the battlefield and had one of his legs amputated. After that, his temperament became unstable, and the same was true in teaching Xiao Yi, even though he doted on Xiao Yi. "I like it, but the father's character often affects the children. When many Alphas grow up, their words and deeds are imprinted by their fathers. The stronger the father's mental power, the deeper this imprint will be." He was worried about Xun

Yi . He became the second Xun Sheng, and Xun Sheng seemed to be interested in training his son in the same way as himself.

"It's not the same thing." Xiu Ling moved his lips and whispered: "Brother, don't think so much now. You can just take care of your baby with peace of mind and put aside the research at hand." Let's wait until the little Omega is born."

Xiu Cheng nodded. After a while, he asked again: "You said that Gu Yin later sent those students to Nanshengxing. I was wondering if Xiaoyi really became naughty when he grew up. If the situation is such that he will be sent to Nanshengxing for a few years."

"Would Xun Sheng agree?" Xiu Ling handed the honey water in his hand to his brother.

Xiu Cheng took it and said, "I have a way to get him to agree."

When he said there was a way, it was true, and he never lied.

"Right." What did Xiu Cheng think of? "Isn't Gu Zheng coming today?"

He had a very good impression of Gu Zheng, mainly because they had common topics to talk about. Xiu Cheng was alone among some others. I have been wandering alone for too long in a field that is difficult to enter, and suddenly I meet a colleague and an Omega with extraordinary talents. It is inevitable that I feel sympathy for each other, and I have become a confidant in my heart.

"Here we come." Xiu Ling said, "He said he wanted to familiarize himself with the environment around our house and observe outside."

In fact, Gu Zheng had already observed it and drew a map that only he could understand. This time I just wanted to confirm again.

Just as he finished speaking, Xiu Ling's communicator rang. He popped it up and saw that it was Xiu Mu.

"Xiao Ling..." Xiu Yu said in a somewhat anxious tone: "I remembered something, and I'm afraid I'll forget it later, so I'll tell you quickly."

Xiu Ling asked, "What?"

"Follow me before Gu Yin leaves. He said that he is busy today and may not have time to come back to pick you up for the dinner. He will ask Gu Zheng to take you there and he will wait for you in front of the Cedar Palace." Xiu Ling said:

"I know." His voice was sad. .

"Do you have a banquet dress? I see that you only have a small suitcase in your own luggage. Do you have any suitable dresses at home? How about? Then? Your father and I will buy you a set after giving away the gifts?" Xiu Ling

thought for a while. , he had all the dresses he had worn to the royal banquet at home, so he told his nun that there was no need to buy any more.

Those dresses were exquisite and luxurious, and most of them were only worn once. There was no rule in the royal family that "dresses cannot be worn again and again." Xiu Ling thought of randomly finding one among the old dresses.

Xiu Ling hung all his formal clothes in the cupboard of the cloakroom on the second floor. Xiu Ling chose a silver-gray suit, went downstairs and asked, "Brother, is this okay?"

Xiu Cheng said with a gentle smile: " Whatever Xiao Ling wears, everything looks good."

The warm season breeze blew through the half-rolled bamboo curtain in the living room, fluttering Xiu Cheng's skirt, and mottled light and shadow spread on his face, making his eyebrows darker and his lips darker. The face was red, and the whole face seemed to be rendered with thick colors, touching, gentle and sentimental.

Xiu Ling couldn't help but be stunned.

At that moment, he seemed to understand Xun Sheng's crazy obsession to destroy the world.

A lot of words of praise popped up in his mind. Then he thought about it, Xiu Cheng probably didn't like this kind of praise. He didn't care much about his appearance, but he didn't know how beautiful he was.

Xiu Ling swirled his tongue in his mouth, holding back and not speaking out.

After putting the dress back and getting off, Xiu Cheng unexpectedly opened the terminal again and was doing complex calculations on the virtual interface. The formula was very long, mixed with various symbols and codes. He typed it out one by one quickly, and he didn't know how he remembered it.

Xiu Ling was very ashamed and suddenly realized that she was really "greedy and lazy" as her mother said. Compared with her brother, she was completely ashamed.

Xiu Cheng glanced at him: "Brother, what's wrong?"

"Suddenly you feel that I am useless and stupid." His voice was very sad.

"..." Xiu Cheng was stunned for a moment, and then said with a smile: "What are you talking about? Nonsense? If you were stupid, the game you planned when you were in school would not have won the StarCraft Best Creative Award, and the game would not have been developed after it was developed. There will be more than one billion players, not to mention that it will be listed as a competition event in the Interstellar E-sports League last year."

Xiu Ling blushed: "It's all a waste of time, and I only have early creativity and background. The architecture, all subsequent development and filling work were not involved... The game became popular, isn't it my credit."

Xiu Cheng smiled slightly: "Do you think Gu Yin likes you just because of your skin?"

Xiu Ling: "......"

Is not it?

He likes Gu Yin simply because Gu Yin treats him sincerely, is full of enthusiasm and affection for him, and he entrusts him with him for the rest of his life, which makes him feel at ease in his heart.

Later, the love grew stronger, and gradually you began to feel that Gu Yinying was quite attractive, powerful, gentle, sexy and sultry, something no one else could compare to.

But Gu Yin liked him. He always thought that the other person would love his appearance more.

Gu Yin would praise his beauty without hesitation, saying that he was soft and delicate, like a fragile treasure.

He held it carefully and placed it safely in the nest. He even wanted to hide it so that only he could appreciate it.

What? Look, it's all because he has skin.

After all, I am impulsive and not too obedient. My personality is far less likable than my brother's.

Maybe, maybe he likes his slightly naughty and coquettish personality, but this kind of liking is just a small part.

Xiu Ling thought that he had to make himself better and better so that Gu Yin could never leave him. His partner was a legend and he couldn't hold him back.

The author has something to say:

One day, a volunteer came to the Institute of Human Variation.

Researcher: "Kid, what kind of mutation surgery do you want to do?"

Xun Yi: "Can proliferative appendix surgery be done? I want to have one cut out every month."

Researcher: "..."