Chapter 104

It was already very late when I got home. Xiu Ling opened the door and went in. The living room was brightly lit. Xiu's mother was leaning on the sofa and taking a nap. When she heard the noise, she hurriedly opened her eyes and stood up.

"Mom?" Xiu Ling asked, "Why aren't you asleep yet?"

"You guys are not coming back? I can't sleep." Xiu Mu looked at her son and son-in-law and asked, "Have you been drinking?" "

Have you been drinking, Gu Yin?" Young Master."

When Gu Yin heard Xiu Ling mention his name, he stood up straight and called: "Mom."

There was still a faint smell of alcohol on his body, and the nun could smell it as soon as he entered the door. The old man sighed and rushed The son waved his hand: "Take him upstairs first, and I'll make some sobering soup."

Xiu Ling helped Gu Yin back to the room and helped him take off his clothes. Gu Yin honestly let him do what he wanted, and when he was naked, I consciously went to the bathroom and took a shower.

Not long after, he came out without wearing anything. He bent his long legs and lay down on the bed, covering himself with a quilt.

"Xiao Ling..." He muttered, but when he didn't get an answer, he raised his voice: "Xiao Ling..."

Xiu Ling was helping him find clothes. Hearing this, Xiu Ling hurried over, threw his pajamas on the bed, and said with a smile: "Here, what are your orders? Master."

Gu Yin turned his head and looked at him for a moment, looking relieved. He slowly closed his eyes and whispered: "Don't leave."

Xiu Ling Seeing him like this, you knew he was drunk again, so you hurriedly gave him a hug: "I won't leave, I will always be with you." "

Then you lie down and sleep." Gu Yin still closed his eyes, He stretched out his hand and patted his side.

Xiu Ling took off his coat: "You go to bed first, I'll take a shower."

"I have a headache."

There was a slight grievance in his voice.

Xiu Ling was stunned for a moment, then climbed onto the bed helplessly, holding Gu Yin's head with both hands: "I'll give you a massage."

Perhaps it was because the strength of his massage was so comfortable, Gu Yin closed his eyes and stopped talking. ?, a warm halo enveloped the two people, casting a lingering shadow on the wall, and the only sound of long breathing was heard in the bedroom.

"Gu Yin?" Xiu Ling called in a low voice.

Gu Yin's eyes were closed tightly, as if he was asleep.

Xiu Ling lowered her head and kissed his chin, then quietly got off him, planning to take a bath. At this time, the bedroom door rang twice softly. Xiu Ling opened the door and saw her mother standing outside, holding a bowl of soup in her hand and looking concerned.

"Is Gu Yin okay?" When mentioning this son-in-law, the nun was still a little uneasy and her eyes flickered twice unconsciously.

Xiu Ling lowered his voice: "He is asleep."

The nun said: "I saw that he was very drunk, and it took me a long time to recognize him. I made him sobering soup. If he wakes up after a while, Now, let him drink it, otherwise he will be in trouble tomorrow if he sleeps so drunk all night."

Xiu Ling took the bowl and said with a smile, "I thanked my mother for Gu Yin."

The nun's mother could see the meaning in her son's smile. He looked very embarrassed and instinctively denied that he actually cared about Gu Yin: "I'm afraid that he will lose control when he gets drunk. If he gets angry and storms out, won't our family be destroyed?" "You made

Gu Yin stupid?" Who?" Xiu Ling frowned unconsciously: "He has a good temper and has never lost control."

He paused and then added: "Better tempered than dad."

Xiu Ling is not blind. ?, after getting along with Gu Yin for the past few days, she also felt that Gu Yin was very different from Yu? He doesn't act brutally or rudely, but rather a gentleman.

Xun Sheng's words and deeds are also very polite, but his eyes are always dark, and there is always a gloomy atmosphere between his brows. He is strong and domineering, with tight brows and corners of his mouth, making his whole face look like he is not angry or intimidating. .

Gu Yin had a tense face, and his strong mental power formed an invisible aura around him. As long as he stood anywhere, it would make people's hearts tighten.

The nun's fear of Gu Yin was true. She had been fooled a lot in the past few days, especially when she saw that her youngest son, the couple, had a deep relationship. The younger son had indeed lived a sweet and happy life, and she had already accepted Gu Yin in her heart. hidden.

Coupled with the fact that Xiu's father was on the side to enlighten him and say a few good words to Gu Yin from time to time in response to his son's request, Xiu's mother's psychological defense was completely collapsed.

Later, the old man also realized that no matter who he was, as long as he treated his son well and made his son happy, he would be her good son-in-law.

Even though she was so stupid in her heart, she still wanted to save face. Xiu's father was already a loving father in front of Gu Yin, so she had to be a strict mother, and the couple would sing one by one, so that the child would be obedient.

"Let Gu Yin drink less in the future." The old man deliberately said with a serious face: "He is drunk, and you still have to take care of him. He is happy on his own, and you are not the one who suffers in the end?" Xiu Ling glanced inside,

Gu Yin Zheng was lying quietly on the bed, showing no sign of waking up.

"He doesn't usually drink much. This time it's all the fault of those old foxes for catching him."

The nun stroked her son's hair and suddenly lowered her voice very low: "I'm doing this for you, okay... ...I heard from Xiao Cheng today that you had an operation to remove birth control pills and have been actively preparing for pregnancy recently?"

Xiu Ling blushed instantly, the tips of his ears trembled, he lowered his head and hummed softly.

He was already married, and there was nothing wrong with talking about these things with his mother. It was just that Xiu Lingyu felt so ashamed when he saw the scene where he and Gu Yin were lingering in this bedroom two days ago, so he did it in front of his mother. I was too embarrassed to raise my head.

The nun seemed to sigh: "Silly boy, surgery is just a joke? The third star's medical technology is so poor, what if something happens? Are you so anxious? Even if you don't do surgery, you will be in a hurry." After a year, when the effects of the medicine wear off, it won't be too late to prepare for pregnancy."

Xiu Ling muttered in a low voice, "It's just a small operation, I didn't feel any pain."

It didn't hurt at the time, but after the operation, it hurt him badly. , I can only drink some clear soup every day and dare not eat.

The nun glanced at him.

He was still stupid to say anything, but after receiving his mother's eyes, he wisely stuck out his tongue and closed his mouth.

"Since you have this plan, you should pay attention to some things. During the period when Omega is preparing for pregnancy, it is best for Alpha not to drink alcohol." The nun whispered: "You are young and don't understand these things. Alcohol is not a good thing. If Alpha drinks alcohol, he will not be able to drink alcohol." Human affairs, let Omega conceive a child, the child? There is a high probability that the child will have congenital diseases."

Xiu Ling was horrified. He remembered that that night, Gu Yin seemed to have drunk some wine. Looking more carefully, it seemed that he had not drank at all. He always had a hunch that he had secretly conceived a baby that night. If Gu Yin really drank, according to his mother, wouldn't the child be in danger?

Maybe there was no fruiting at all that night, and everything was just his imagination?

The dumber Xiu Ling got, the more panicked she became. She trembled her lips and asked, "Mom, are you telling the truth?"

Xiu Ling looked at her youngest son and said, "Do you still remember your cousin Yunming, who is in his twenties?" He only has the intelligence of a seven- or eight-year-old child. He is born with intellectual problems because of this."

Xiu Ling's heart was pounding. He didn't hear what his mother said. He kept searching for the clips of that night in his mind. , he remembered that there was wine on the table during the meal, but did Gu Yin drink it?

Even if you drink, you won't drink a lot?

"What if..." he asked anxiously, "Mom, if I just drank a little, would it have any impact?"

The nun was slightly stunned. She had also heard what others said, and it was based on experience. For such a detailed question, she was temporarily confused. It's also difficult to answer.

"Anyway, you guys should pay more attention. You should check more information and get some snacks. Don't just patronize Shale all day long."

Xiu Ling nodded uneasily.

At that time, it was so natural and the two of them were so compatible that no one thought about it.

The nun gave them a few more instructions and told them to go to bed early. She also said that she would give him baked potato rolls in the morning so that he could get up early and eat them.

Xiu Ling nodded in response, closed the door, put the sobering soup on the small table beside the bed, and sat on the bed in a daze.

His first reaction was to ask Xiu Cheng, because Xiu Cheng's memory was like a camera. As long as he saw something, he would remember everything clearly. You can tell if Gu Yin drank that day.

But that day, Xiu Cheng felt unwell and went back to his room to sleep without eating. He was not present at all.

Xiu Ling hurriedly opened the terminal and checked, but the answers on the Internet were inconsistent. Some said it had an impact, and some said it didn't matter. It was just a matter of probability, but in the end they all kindly reminded them to avoid it if they could, and don't take risks.

Xiu Ling became more and more panicked. He began to pray that there would be no results that day and that everything was his own fault.

But the more I comforted myself, the more flustered I became. I always felt that something had happened that night. After all, everything was so logical, and the feeling that night was very different from usual.

It would be great if you could detect pregnancy right now.

Gu Yin moved slightly on the bed and suddenly opened his eyes: "Xiao Ling?"

Whenever he woke up or came back from other thoughts, he would always call out "Xiao Ling" subconsciously.

Xiu Ling turned his head, with still a look of panic on his face: "Are you awake?"

"Yes." Gu Yin sat up, holding his head and frowning, and asked, "How long did I sleep just now?"

" Less than half an hour."

Gu Yin smiled bitterly: "Why does it feel like a hundred years have passed? I dreamed that our children have grown up and only kissed you, not me, and I woke up."

Xiu Ling's heart was beating wildly. Hearing Gu Yin mention the child, he felt stupid again and asked Gu Yin if he had drank alcohol that day.

But in this state, Gu Yin is obviously not fully awake yet, so he can't believe everything he says.

He picked up the hangover soup on the small table and took a sip first. The soup was already a little cold.

"Mom made me some hangover soup for you. Drink this to sober up." He handed the bowl to Gu Yin.

Gu Yin was flattered: "Did Mom really do it for me?"

"Yes." Xiu Ling forced out a smile: "Mom cares about you."

Probably too excited, Gu Yin took a drink from the bowl. After finishing the drink, he put the bowl down and said with a smile: "Aren't you stupid? Mom can accept me so quickly."

Xiu Ling pinched one of his fingers: "It's not because you performed well."

Gu Yin smiled : "Thank you. You often speak kindly in front of my mother. You have the heart to praise me in front of my family. Why are you not honest in front of me?" "I'm

afraid that your tail will be raised to the sky." Patting his head lightly, he stood up and said, "I won't tell you anymore. I'm going to take a shower."