Chapter 20

There were many people in the restaurant, and two alpha girls sat next to Xiu Ling's table. They were wearing school uniforms and looked like they were underage.

As if feeling something, Gu Yin suddenly raised his head and glanced in the direction of the two girls.

The powerful mental power was released at that moment, and the two girls shuddered at the same time.

In the blink of an eye, Gu Yin withdrew his mental energy and asked Xiu Ling calmly, "Aren't you going to answer?"

"There are too many people, so it's not convenient." Xiu Ling said as he replied to his father. text information. He always felt that something was staring at him next to him, so he turned around and saw that there were only two little girls in uniform next to him. The two little girls were holding the menus high and staring at them intently.

After a while, Xiu Ling still felt something was wrong, and turned around. There was a girl who was still holding the menu high, but she was looking at him secretly across the menu. Suddenly their eyes met, and the girl hurriedly threw the menu away and lowered her head. head.

"..." Xiu Ling folded his clothes uncomfortably.

By this time, Gu Yin had finished all the dishes on the table and called the waiter to pay. The waiter transferred money into his account and suddenly took out a lace card with a blushing face. Gu Yin thought it was the restaurant's business card or a GG magnetic card. He took it politely and put it in his pocket without even looking at it. Unexpectedly, the waiter quickly took out a pen and stammered: "Mr. Gu, can you help me sign?"

Gu Yin: "..."

He took the card out of his pocket and signed his name on it.

The waiter held the signature card in both hands and said excitedly: "Gu, Mr. Gu, happy wedding."

"Thank you."

"Huan, welcome to visit next time."

"Okay."

"You, please walk slowly."

Gu Yin stood up . , He didn't show much when he was sitting, but when he stood up, his tall body stood out among the crowd. Xiu Ling was not short, but standing next to him, he looked particularly petite.

The two walked out of the restaurant in front of everyone, and the aircraft happened to slide to the door.

Gu Yin opened the hatch and let Xiu Ling go up first. Then he got in and entered a series of instructions on the console. Seeing that the route shown above was not a review of the house, Xiu Ling couldn't help but ask, "Aren't you going home?"

"Go see the stars." Gu Yin said, "Are you tired? If so, go home now."

Xiu Ling shook his head, Rather than staying at home with Gu Yin, he would rather go out and watch the stars - although he never knew what was so good about the stars.

There are stars at night in the Empire, but not many can be seen with the naked eye. The most famous one is a resource star code-named "768". Because it is covered with rare reflective ores, it is particularly bright at night.

Ten years ago, in order to compete for the resource star, the empire and the third star clashed in the "768" area, and the interstellar war order was launched. Later, due to Gu Yin's intervention, the imperial army was completely defeated, and the resource star was also taken away by the third star.

That war made Gu Yin famous. He was described on the Internet as having "terrible combat effectiveness, strong mental power, and terrible intuition." One media called him "Interstellar Beast" in the news headline. Capital letters and bold, it was at that time that the name slowly spread.

Xiu Ling leaned on her seat to take a nap, not really expecting anything from stargazing. After a while, his communicator interface lit up again, Xiu Ling set the call to private answering and connected to his father.

As soon as the father and son met, Xiu Ling winked at his father, hinting that Gu Yin was nearby.

Father Xiu understood and asked in a low voice, "Are you still used to it over there?"

Xiu Ling nodded.

The nun's voice came from over there: "I heard that the Third Star is very chaotic, so don't go out at night. I was watching the news a few days ago and saw that there was a beta teacher in the Third Star seducing his Omega students. This is the case in all schools. Not to mention the place. I heard that Gu Yin has a bad temper. Try to follow his lead and save yourself the trouble."

Xiu Ling said, "Okay. Mom, I want to see you."

It didn't appear on the interface. Xiu Ling guessed that his mother was deliberately avoiding him.

There was silence for a moment, and the nun's face slowly appeared on the interface, and her eye circles were indeed red. The nun's mother looked at her son quietly and sighed: "I've lost weight. It turned out that my face was not as fleshy as it is now."

Xiu Ling laughed: "...Mom, what you said was ten years ago, right? ."

"That's before you go to the third planet." The nun unconsciously started nagging again: "Three meals a day, no one should be missing. Who cooks at home? You can't cook, and Gu Yin certainly can't cook either. Yes, have you hired a servant? Robots are sometimes unreliable, so it's better to hire a servant. I heard that it's colder on the third planet than in the Empire. Did your brother buy you enough clothes? You need to wear more clothes in the morning and at night. ...That..."

The nun paused and asked in a low voice, "Have you found time to take that medicine?"

Xiu Ling glanced at Gu Yin subconsciously and nodded.

The nun took a long breath and said, "That's good, that's good."