Chapter 7

The Omega in front of him was wearing a silver robe, with a slender figure and a beautiful face. He was looking at him defensively.

Gu Yin took a step forward and saw Xiu Ling's fingertips trembling slightly. He paused and restrained all his outward mental energy. His mental power level is SS. In the thousands of years since the arrival of the big universe era, there have been less than a hundred alphas with SS level mental power tests. Each one of them is very brave and good at fighting, and has achieved brilliant results. Among them are many leaders of the galaxy. and founder of empires.

During the period of great melee, mental power mainly pointed to combat power. Later, although all indicators of the human spirit were included, combat power still occupied the main position. Alphas with mental power above S would often have strong fighting spirit and aura. The weak cannot lift their heads.

Xiu Ling winced unconsciously. For some reason, when he saw Gu Yin's face, he would always think of the cruel and violent descriptions of pirates in various empire games and comics.

"How are you...?" As soon as Gu Yin opened his mouth, he realized that his throat was a little dry and his voice was a little hoarse.

"What's wrong with you?" he added.

Xiu Ling shook his head and tried to make his voice sound the same as usual: "My stomach hurts. It's gone." He didn't dare to look into Gu Yin's eyes, so he lowered his head slightly and stared at the hem of his clothes.

A best-selling novel by the Empire specifically described Gu Yin's eyes, saying that his eyes were "extremely thirsty for blood" and his gaze was "like a wild beast, shining coldly under the control of his powerful mental power, without a trace of emotion." . This was written by an interstellar novelist who was lucky enough to have seen his true appearance. The name of the novel was simple and crude, called "Interstellar Beast". It introduced in detail the history of Gu Yin's fortune and an operation to lead an army to snatch resources.

Because of his status as an Omega, Xiu Ling did not perform military service or participate in wars like other alphas or betas of the same age. He learned all about certain "militants", "battlefield lunatics" and "interstellar beasts" from books and the Internet. seen in. When he was in school, there was a night talk in the dormitory. Just talking about Gu Yin, there was an Omega who was so frightened that his whole body trembled.

Xiu Ling was brave and didn't feel too scared, but when he looked at Gu Yin - he was afraid that Gu Yin would stare fiercely at the person in front of him as written in the book, and when he saw that person saw his true appearance, His face instantly became ferocious, slowly revealing a mouth of fangs."

He knew that Gu Yin would not do anything to him, but he just couldn't get over the hurdle in his heart.

A pair of leather boots suddenly appeared in front of his eyes. Gu Yin gently placed one hand on his back, pressed his stomach with the other, and rubbed it slightly vigorously.

"It might make you feel better if you rub it." Xiu Ling noticed that Gu Yin deliberately softened his voice, but he usually had a lot of authority, so when he spoke in a soft voice, it seemed very stiff and awkward.

"Did you eat something bad?" Gu Yin asked.

Xiu Ling's body was as stiff as a board, and his heart almost jumped out of his chest. He couldn't say it was because of the contraceptive pills, so he nodded along with Gu Yin's words, and his voice was a little stiff: "Probably so."

Gu Yin slightly increased his strength. He could feel Xiu Ling trying to move away from his hand, but the body under his hand was so gentle and soft that he really couldn't let go.

Gu Yin had dated several people before, including Omegas and Betas, but these people didn't stay with him for long because they were too afraid of him. When people want to leave, he doesn't hold them back and tries his best to get together and part ways easily.

At that time, he was full of ambitions to seize resources from the interstellar world. He spent all his energy on frantically expanding his borders and had no intention of falling in love.

But this time is different. This time he will get married. He and Xiu Ling will become legal and real partners. They will live together for a lifetime. They will share their common property and each other's future in the long years to come. China advances and retreats together. When he thought of this, Gu Yin's heart felt faintly warm.

What's more, he loves Xiu Ling so much. Xiu Ling is the most beautiful Omega he has ever seen and the most heart-warming Omega. When Xiu Ling was escorted upstairs by the maids, he was standing behind an antique rack in the hall. From a distance, he saw him wearing a red gown, his hair tied high with a dark gold ribbon, looking towards He glanced around in a panic, and then hurriedly went upstairs - like a flickering fire.

Xiu Ling didn't see him, but he had a clear view of Xiu Ling's various postures.

"Are you feeling better?" Gu Yin's slender fingers slowly rotated in a circle. Even through the clothes, he could still feel that the skin wrapped in the clothes was warm and soft, and even exuded a faint fragrance.

Xiu Ling was still sitting stiffly on the chair, in a daze and at a loss. After a while, he took a deep breath and moved his body back: "It's better. It's okay."

Gu Yin took back his hand in embarrassment and tried his best to put on a gentle expression on his face. However, his face has been fierce for too long, even if it is gentle, there is also a ferociousness in the gentleness.

Xiu Ling's heart tightened and her hands clenched into fists unconsciously.

There was another moment of silence until the clock outside struck again. Xiu Ling knew that Gu Yin should go down to greet the guests at this time, but Gu Yin had no intention of leaving at all.

At this time, the door of the room quietly opened, and a medical robot slid in. Xiu Ling recognized that this was the latest model of interstellar medical machine. The accuracy of diagnosing the disease has reached 100%, and it will provide very constructive medication and treatment. Opinions on treatment.

Gu Yin ordered the robot to come over and let it check Xiu Ling's body.

After the robot checked, it showed that the cause was digestive problems.

Gu Yin seemed to be slightly relieved. He transferred the treatment data provided by the medical robot to his terminal, leaned down slightly, and said: "It is said that 30% of Omegas have digestive problems. You should nourish your stomach more in the future. You have If you need anything, you can just tell me."

"I...I'm a little tired and want to take a rest." Xiu Ling moved his buttocks and distanced himself from Gu Yin.

His subtle movements were still seen by Gu Yin, who smiled bitterly in his heart. It seemed that Xiu Ling was still afraid of him. They talked and laughed with him when they met at the terminal last time. It was probably a reaction that only happened after being drunk.

"There will be a dinner party later. If you are really tired, you don't have to go to the dinner party." Gu Yin picked up the hairpin on the ground and wanted to put it on for him, but he pulled back halfway and called two maids instead. They ordered: "Take Mr. Xiu to the bedroom to rest. Make dinner for Mr. Gu alone, and light a soothing incense."

The maids responded and took Xiu Ling down to the second floor and walked through a long corridor. Walk up to an automatic door. Xiu Ling guessed that this was the master bedroom and thought that only Gu Yin could enter. Unexpectedly, as soon as he stood in front of the door, the recognition system on the electronic door quickly scanned him and the door slowly opened.

Xiu Ling walked into the bedroom, followed by the maids, lit a stick of flower-shaped incense, and then quietly exited the room.

Incense has a soothing effect. Xiu Ling sat at the foot of the big bed, her nerves slowly relaxing.

The furnishings in the room are actually very simple, with a large bed, a small bookshelf, a low table next to the bookshelf, a small cloakroom on one side, and a bathroom behind the cloakroom.

Xiu Ling glanced around the room and suddenly noticed something, his eyes stopped on the table.

There were two photos on it. In one of them, a beautiful Omega, about fifteen or sixteen years old, was mowing the lawn in the garden. He probably noticed that someone was taking a picture of him. He turned his head with a smile and stuck out his tongue at the camera. In another photo, Omega seems to have grown up a bit and has just received the authority to fly an aircraft. He is sitting at the entrance of the aircraft, one leg is bent at the knee, and the other leg is stretched out of the hatch, hanging in mid-air. He made a very chic gesture with his fingers.

That Omega is himself.

Xiu Ling felt as if he had been struck by thousands of thunderbolts, feeling at a loss in his heart.

The meaning of putting other people's photos in the bedroom was very ambiguous in imperial culture. It can refer to the fact that you like this person and you want to marry this person, or you are already married and you want to spend the rest of your life with this person without getting divorced.

Xiu Ling's heart was pounding. He was not sure whether Gu Yin knew this. If he didn't know, why did he put his photos in the bedroom? If he knew...

Xiu Ling shook his head, even if all the alphas in the star knew about romance, Gu Yin probably wouldn't understand it.

Because almost all the information said that in the world of "Interstellar Beasts" there are only conquests and plunders, and tenderness and tenderness are probably words that he will not be able to understand in this life, the next life, and the next life.

But Gu Yin's behavior just now didn't seem to have any ill intentions towards him. Not only was he not malicious, he was even... very considerate.

Xiu Ling suddenly thought of a comment about this marriage on the Empire Network. A person who claimed to be an expert on interstellar current affairs and politics put it to the point: the Omega who is about to marry Gu Yin is just a gift from the royal family to Gu Yin. Only he knows what Gu Yin will do with this gift.

Xiu Ling put down the photo and lay stiffly on the bed.

The dinner was about to begin, so he subconsciously turned on the sound system at the door and heard music playing downstairs, mixed with applause one after another.

The author has something to say:

catch insects. One time

in the small theater

, Mr. and Mrs. Gu Xiu were guests on a certain Empire talk show.

Gu Yin: I am not telling you that there are some people in the empire who claim to be experts. On their resumes, they have graduated from a prestigious interstellar university and have the highest academic qualifications in the universe. However, they reveal their secrets when they open their mouths and talk about flying aircraft. What kind of nonsense are they talking about?

Xiu Ling: We are recording a program, could you please be more civilized in your speech?

Gu Yin: It was obviously you who asked me to show my bold and upright side, and said that this would change the way the people of the empire viewed me.

Xiu Ling: That's not what you mean by being bold and upright, okay? Did you read into the dog's belly?

Gu Yin: Well, what is the connection between reading and dog belly?

The stupid author used his bank card as a bus card to use the subway today, and felt that his IQ was eaten by a dog.