Chapter 95

There is no red sky in the morning in the empire, but it is the warm season, the sky is bright very early, and the warm wind is blowing drunkenly, opening the blinds that are not tightly closed, and rushing into people's sleep.

It was the weekend, and most of the young people were lying in bed and sleeping in. The old people got up early and gathered on the river bank to walk their dogs. Judging from the average age of two hundred years in the world, Xiu's father is not old, but he and Xiu's mother are used to getting up early. They went out for a walk hand in hand, came back, and made breakfast together. The rooms of the seniors and juniors were still closed and silent.

The nun's mother took off her apron and said, "I'm going to ask them to eat."

Maybe after becoming a mother, she would become nagging. The nun's father took the apron and listened to his wife sighing: "Xiao Cheng and Xiao Ling are just... Forget it, those two giant Buddhas... we can't invite out of our house. They have so many things to do and are busy with affairs. Why don't you get up?"

Xiufu glanced at the kitchen table and whispered: "I'm afraid Gu Yin is awake. The pot of red bean and lily porridge should be cooked by him."

The nun's mother still had some grudge against Gu Yin: "You're awake and you haven't come out yet. What are you doing in the room?"

Xiu's father said: "..." Young couple, when you wake up, can't you be gentle? He wanted to persuade his wife not to disturb him, but when he looked up, his wife had already gone upstairs.

Opposite the master bedroom is a small bedroom. There is a giant poster of the Mecha Team on the door. The nun doesn't know much about this. She just listens to Xun Yi talking about it a lot and knows that the red mecha in the middle is called " "Red Cloud", the silver one alongside it is called "White Bird", and the rest are no longer recognizable.

She knocked on the door, but no one answered, so she entered the password and walked in.

There was a small light on in the room, and Xun Yi was lying on the bed with his arms stretched out, holding a snack bag in his hand. Looking further down, I saw that the floor was not spared either. Various snack boxes and wrapping paper were piled up in a pile.

The nun quickly packed up these things and asked the nanny robot to throw them outside. If Xiu Cheng saw this scene, Xun Yi would inevitably be criticized again. The nun doted on her grandson and couldn't bear to part with it.

"Xiaoyi..." She called twice, and said in a soft voice: "My dear, it's time to get up and eat."

There was no movement.

"Xiao Yi... I'll take you to the amusement park after dinner."

Still no movement.

The nun lovingly touched her grandson's head, sighed, and walked out of the bedroom.

She thought, children are all sleepy. This child lives a depressing life in the Xun family. If he finally gets a chance to sleep, let him sleep for a while. At worst, when he wakes up, make him breakfast again.

The nun lingered for a moment in front of her elder son's bedroom. After a slight hesitation, she knocked on the younger son's door.

Just two knocks later, the door opened.

Gu Yin stood at the door with his tall figure against the light, making the door frame appear to have shrunk a lot.

"Mom." He asked, "What's the matter?"

The nun in front of her, the everyone-talked-about alpha, was neatly dressed and had a gentle face. The nun breathed a sigh of relief.

"Breakfast is ready. If you get up, just go down and eat."

A trace of uneasiness flashed across Gu Yin's face, and he whispered: "Mom, Xiaoling is feeling a little uncomfortable. I want to bring the meal over later. ?, eat with him."

The nun panicked: "Are you not feeling well? Are you tired from taking the spaceship? After dinner, you will accompany him to the hospital for a visit. If you don't have time, just... "Ask his father to accompany him. The old man -"

"It's not a big problem." Gu Yin looked more and more embarrassed, and stopped him in time: "Mom, don't worry, it's okay." The

nun wanted to go in. Looking at his son, Gu Yin took two steps back, still holding the door frame with his hand and lowering his head: "Mom, Xiaoling just fell asleep again and he just closed his eyes. Why don't you come back later?" Him?"

As he retreated, the gap in the door opened became wider and wider, and a faint sweet smell overflowed from the gap. It was a very light fragrance, ethereal, like a cloud of spider silk.

--Pheromones.

The nun blushed all of a sudden, as if she had thought of something. She was about to walk in, but turned around in a hurry and cleared her throat: "You're right, I, I'll come back later to see him..."

The old man went downstairs in embarrassment and walked to the door of the kitchen to realize that she was no longer a young girl who was ignorant of the world. Why should she be nervous when encountering such a thing?

And I forgot to wake up my eldest son.

How can I say that she is also the hostess of the family and an elder, so she needs to be cautious? She should be more dignified. Just now - it was a bit embarrassing.

The nun rubbed her face vigorously with both hands. As soon as she walked into the dining room, before she could talk to her husband, Gu Yin followed her in.

"Dad, Mom, you are all here." He greeted warmly, with a hint of shyness on his face that looked fierce and cold.

"I cooked some porridge just now, it should be ready now."

Xiufu couldn't help but look at him a few more times, and said unhurriedly: "Is it lily porridge? It has simmered for enough time, I just turned off the heat. "

Thank you, Dad." Gu Yin turned around the screen with a smile, rolled up his sleeves, and took down the small pot.

The father and mother looked at each other in confusion, but saw him walking out from behind the screen, holding a light blue porcelain bowl with red plum blossoms in his hand, nodded to them, and strode upstairs.

Xiu's father: "..."

"Where are the other children?"

Xiu's mother said, "Forget it, one of them can't scream. Let's eat first." "

I know." Xiu's father gave it to his wife. Pulling out a chair, she filled another bowl of soup and put it in front of the nun: "It's all in vain if you go."

The nun put down her chopsticks: "You know why you didn't tell me earlier? Why don't you just let the enemy know? Let's deal with it later. "Zhuge Liang."

Xiufu: "..."

Yes, it would be better for him to just shut up and eat.

**

The bedding on the small double bed is messy. If you don't look carefully, you will never find someone sleeping in it.

Gu Yin opened the door and tried to keep his voice as soft as possible, but he still woke up the person on the bed.

The long and beautiful eyelashes fluttered a few times, then slowly lifted up, and a pair of pupils as bright as glass popped out. The eyes were squinted at first, then opened suddenly after a few seconds.

"...Yin?"

The voice was hoarse and inarticulate. Perhaps his throat was too dry and the word "Gu" in front of it was not pronounced.

Gu Yin put the lily porridge on the small table under the bookshelf and said softly, "Yeah."

"When did you wake up?" Xiu Ling turned his head with difficulty and stretched out a piece of paper from the messy quilt. arm.

The arm was too white, and there was only a small lamp turned on in the bedroom. The light covered it, laying a layer of light luster, slender and smooth, as smooth as jade.

Especially lying lazily on the red sheets, it has a dazzling and confusing beauty.

Gu Yin's Adam's apple was twitching. He restrained himself for a long time and reluctantly turned his face away: "I opened the window to ventilate it. It's a bit cold. Be good, please take your arms back first."

God knows he was afraid that he couldn't help it.

After all, he had to attend a very important meeting at nine o'clock in the morning, and he couldn't let himself indulge in the warm fragrance of soft jade.

"Oh." Xiu Ling obediently put her arms back under the quilt, revealing only a small, slender face with jet black hair, bright red lips, and long eyelashes that kept trembling.

Gu Yin didn't dare to look anymore, so he walked to the window, rolled up the curtain, and opened the small carved windows one by one. He had known for a long time that the decoration of the bedroom was designed by Xiu Ling himself, but he had never been involved in it. When he opened the small window this time, he suddenly discovered Xiu Ling's particularity.

There are several small windows with different carvings and shapes. There is no balcony outside the windows. Instead, there are clumps of green branches and vines hanging from the top floor. The vines are dotted with tiny red flowers, flower-like. Like a butterfly, it is about to fly as the vines sway.

During the hottest period of the warm season, it can be used as a natural curtain to block the dazzling skylight.

Gu Yin was stunned for a moment, took a deep breath, then picked up the lily porridge and sat on the bed.

"Does it hurt?" he asked softly, holding Xiu Ling's back with one hand and helping him sit up.

The pain must be there every time, but the severity of the pain varies.

Xiu Ling didn't want Gu Yin to think he was squeamish, so he endured the pain by himself. After all, besides pain, it was also really comfortable to feel comfortable.

"Hungry." He deliberately avoided the topic and leaned half in Gu Yin's arms, making a weak gesture: "Alarm, alarm. The remaining food in Xiu Ling's body has been completely digested and he urgently needs his partner to feed him."

Gu Yin couldn't hold back and let out a puff . He laughed out loud and said in a hoarse voice: "You know how to act like a baby, who did you learn this from?"

To be honest, most of the time Xiu Ling didn't feel that he was acting like a baby, it was just a natural reaction to being naughty. I don't know. Why does Gu Yin always label these natural reactions as "coquettish"?

Xiu Ling felt embarrassed? No, he found a step for himself, so he raised his chin: "I'm hungry, I want...seven meals."

How embarrassing!

Maybe because he was eager to take off his "coquettish" hat, he spoke in a hurry. When he said "want", he accidentally bit his tongue, and "eating" became "seven meals."

This is just great!

The hat has not been taken off, and the title of "spoiled devil" has been firmly established.

Xiu Ling glanced at his partner, who was laughing so hard that his chest was trembling, and he blushed so hard that he couldn't hide it.

"Hahaha..." Gu Yin gave a rare hearty laugh. He laughed a few times and stopped when his partner was silent, but his tone was still full of teasing.

"Okay, let's have seven meals first. After seven meals, we can also have eight meals."

Xiu Ling: "..."

He grabbed the celadon bowl, drank it in one gulp boldly, and then rubbed it with his arm. He opened his mouth.

He has forgotten all the etiquette he learned from the royal family.

The nun took two mouthfuls and felt uneasy all the time. She put down the soup spoon and said solemnly: "No, I still have to go and see Xiao Ling. This child is not like Xiao Cheng, who should be let go." Don't be downhearted."

"You? Stop thinking nonsense." Xiufu ate the Tuanyu nonchalantly: "Children and grandchildren will have their own blessings. Xiaoling is doing well now, and you have seen Gu Yin's love and care for him. I see that now he is more worry-free than Xiao Cheng."

He picked up a piece of tuna and put it on his wife's plate: "This is the tuna bought at Kao Pavilion. The limit is limited every day."

"I can't get over this hurdle in my heart. ." The nun frowned: "You said Gu Yin, he is in his forties, his appearance aside, his ability is so strong, he can't even find a partner, right? He has never thought about it before. Do you want to get married? If you are like other alphas and resolve the marriage issue when you are in your twenties or thirties, none of this will happen."

Father Xiu said: "So all this is fate."

Fate. ?

Xiu Ling has already grown up and has many suitors. If he had gotten married a few years earlier, this matter would not have been his turn.

But the two of them were reluctant to part with their youngest son, and the younger son was also reluctant to part with them. They wasted a few years, and the cabbage grew more and more pleasant, but in the end, Gu Yin gave up.

It's all such a coincidence.

The nun couldn't swallow it, so she stood up and went up to the second floor. As soon as she reached her youngest son's door, she heard a burst of laughter from inside.

"Hahaha..."

It was Gu Yin who said it.

The nun's hair stood on end.

Smiling so cheerfully, is this the same Gu Yin described in the book as "cold-blooded and cruel, never showing even a little smile to others"?

I heard that there are some forbidden arts about life and death in the ancient records. Gu Yin wouldn't be penetrated by human souls, right?

The nun became more and more worried.

The author has something to say:

One day Gu Yin went online again and posted a post to ask humbly: What should we do if my partner becomes more and more coquettish? I am waiting online. It is quite urgent.

Half an hour later, a netizen with the ID "You are not shy" replied: The person who posted the post is an alpha. I don't know whether to say it or not. Your partner may not be acting coquettishly, but you are just overthinking it. La la la.

Thanks to the little angels for voting for the nutrient solution! Not much to say, I love you!