Chapter 15

Gu Yin did not ask any more questions, and Xiu Ling said no more. He breathed a long sigh of relief as if he had completed his task, and quietly exited the study.

Zhang Ma stood at the bottom of the stairs, rubbing her hands nervously. When she looked up and saw Xiu Ling coming out, she hurriedly took two steps forward.

"Mr. Xiu..."

"It's okay," Xiu Ling said with a faint smile, "Where's Xiao Yan? Let him continue playing. If he's bored, you can also bring the toys from home here to play with in the future."

Zhang Ma listened to him After saying this, my anxious heart finally let go. She thanked Xiu Ling repeatedly and said, "Since Mr. Gu is not angry, I'm relieved. I'll take Xiao Yan for a physical checkup first, and then come back to cook at noon." The old man was very thoughtful, so she had already

paid attention to it. Some of Gu Yin's actions today were very different from usual. He seemed to enjoy staying with Xiu Ling.

Thinking about it, it is quite normal for a newly married alpha to want to live a two-person world with his partner.

Since Gu Yin didn't blame her and there was nothing wrong with her at the moment, Zhang Ma thought about it and decided to leave earlier.

She packed her things, said hello to Xiu Ling, and led Xiao Yan away in a hurry.

As soon as Xiao Yan left, the living room immediately became deserted. Xiu Ling stood on the stairs for a moment in a daze, then turned and returned to the bedroom.

The system on the bedroom door was completely open to Xiu Ling. Xiu Ling closed the door, hesitated, and set a temporary password.

This is a very personal password. After setting it, no one except you can open the door within half an hour, not even Gu Yin who has the same permissions. Of course, the premise is that he does not tell others his password or his password is not cracked by others.

Many smart doors now have this function to better protect the privacy of the room owner.

Xiu Ling walked to the desk, sat down, and opened his terminal.

He had not logged into the terminal for more than twenty days and was isolated from the outside world. As soon as the interface lit up, hundreds of messages popped up. Some were former classmates and some were colleagues. The latest one was a message sent by Xiu Cheng, asking him how he was doing and asking him to reply to him after seeing it.

Xiu Ling sent him a meeting invitation directly.

As soon as he sent it, Xiu Cheng picked it up. He was watering the flowers in the garden with a small watering can. Xiu Ling had never seen this small garden before, so he guessed it should be the Xun family.

Xiu Cheng put down the watering can and sat on the wicker chair on the side. His face was still pale, his movements were slow, and he seemed to be in poor health.

"Brother." Xiu Ling asked, "Is your illness not cured yet?"

Xiu Cheng smiled bitterly: "It's always been like this. It's not like you don't know that I've never been in good health. Don't talk about me anymore, how are you? ? Gu Yin...did..."

He hesitated for a moment, carefully observed his brother's complexion, and said calmly: "He didn't mark you."

Xiu Ling blushed and said somewhat calmly: "He looks like It's different."

"What's different?"

"It's different from the rumors." Xiu Ling recalled what Gu Yin did, shook his head and said, "I can't explain clearly, but he is a very strange person. He didn't force me, and as for violent tendencies, I haven't seen it so far... An omega child came to the house this morning, and he seems to like the appearance of children."

Xiu Cheng pondered for a long time, and he wanted to know if it was Gu Yin It was hidden too deeply, and everything his brother saw was an illusion, but he seemed to have thought of this in his words, so he didn't point it out.

He even thought that even if Gu Yin was scheming and deliberately hid the fox's tail, as long as he didn't hurt his brother, he would treat Gu Yin as his brother-in-law.

"I hope you're okay." Xiu Cheng smiled at his younger brother. He rarely smiled, and when he was happy, he only slightly raised the corners of his mouth, but there was still no smile in his eyes. This time the big stone in his heart finally fell to the ground, so when he laughed, he even curled the corners of his eyes.

Xiu Ling felt warm in his heart. He knew that his brother really cared about him. He had told Xiu Cheng to let him know that if he had any good things, he must keep them and share them with him when he gets home.

In a writing class when I was a child, the teacher asked me to write about one of my relatives. He wrote "my brother". Later, I found Xiucheng's second-grade composition text under the bed in Xiucheng's room. When I opened the first page, it read "My brother". younger brother".

The two brothers rarely had conflicts since they were young, and their relationship was very deep. Because of this, Xiu Ling hated Xun Sheng extremely. In the first two years after his brother's marriage, he even opened a post dedicated to blackmailing Xun Sheng.

There are many posts about Xun Sheng on the Internet, but all of them have been blocked gradually. Only the one he opened remains. Xiu Ling knew that this was Xun Sheng's trick, but he didn't understand Xun Sheng's intention.

"Xiao Ling..." Xiu Cheng called softly, and he found that his brother seemed to be distracted.

Xiu Ling was stunned, and his eyes slowly focused on Xiu Cheng. His brother was half leaning on the chair, always in low spirits. After saying a few words, he started covering his mouth and yawning.

Xiu Ling suddenly seemed to have an enlightenment. He sat tremblingly on the bed and stammered: "Brother, don't hide it from me. Are you again..." He pointed at Xiu Cheng's lower abdomen, feeling uneasy. It goes without saying.

Xiu Cheng was taken aback and nodded as if giving up for a while.

"Xun Sheng, this bastard!" Xiu Ling stood up excitedly. He walked a few steps in the room hurriedly, and said with red eyes: "He just wants to trap you, and he will do everything possible to trap you!" Xiu Cheng

remained silent. Silently, he knew Xun Sheng's plan better than anyone else, but his arms couldn't twist his thighs. No matter how unwilling he was, he had looked away after so many years.

Xiu Ling took a deep breath and said, "Brother, do your parents know about this?"

Xiu Cheng shook his head, as if he had rested enough, he picked up the watering can and continued to water the flowers. Xiu Ling took the opportunity to take a closer look at the garden and found that the layout of the garden was very elegant, and the flowers planted were all Xiu Cheng liked. There was a small duplex building in the corner of the garden, which was quite luxuriously decorated, in line with the Xun family's style.

"I'm not going to tell my parents, and you shouldn't tell them either, so as not to worry them." Xiu Cheng said, "You should tell your parents that you're okay when you have time. They have always been thinking about you. Mom can't sleep well for several days." Yes. Dad said she often had nightmares and would be woken up by nightmares in the middle of the night."

Xiu Ling nodded, indicating that he understood.

The two brothers talked again. Xiu Cheng took out a small shovel to loosen the soil. Suddenly something occurred to him. He said: "In the past two days, someone broke the news on the Internet that the Omega who married Gu Yin is you. The Internet is about to explode. , I'm afraid this matter won't last long, the royal family will announce it sooner or later, so be mentally prepared."

Xiu Ling said: "I understand."

Xiu Cheng added: "The internal news I heard is that the etiquette department is working with The TV station is in contact. When the royal family announces the news, they will do a program and invite you there. The general idea is to ask you to come forward and say that life after marriage is more harmonious and beautiful, in order to calm public opinion."

Xiu Ling knew that this would happen sooner or later, so he didn't show much surprise, but said calmly: "I know this."

"Yes." Xiu Cheng looked at his brother tenderly and whispered: "You don't have to do this with me. Worry, please take good care of yourself. I heard from Xun Sheng that the military department will send him to the third star on errands. Then I will go with him and visit you at the third star." Xiu Ling never expected that his brother would come to see

him. , my throat suddenly felt sore, and I almost cried.

He was in a daze until the interface was cut off. He was sometimes happy, sometimes sad, sometimes angry, sometimes happy, and all kinds of emotions almost overwhelmed him.

While there was still a glimmer of clarity, he quickly sent a message to his parents to say he was safe. After sending it, he glanced at the bottom of the page and found a communication record that he had never remembered before. The terminal information connected to him did not belong to the empire's domain system, but he was in an excited mood, so he didn't pay much attention.

At the same time, in the study room two doors away from the bedroom.

Gu Yin sat on the chair, and a young, gentle and handsome face appeared in the terminal interface in front of him. It was Cheng Yixian.

"What kindergarten?" Cheng Yi didn't hear clearly at first, so he asked again: "Is it the school Mr. Xiu went to when he was a child?"

Gu Yin said: "They learned to dance...the bunny dance when they were young. There should be a video in the school's files. Find it for me."

Cheng Yixian screamed in his heart that he was perverted, and secretly thought that you wanted to forget about the video of his middle school participating in the school sports meeting, and not even let go of the video of him dancing when he was a child? !

But...he actually wanted to see the video of Xiu Ling dancing as a child.

Sure enough, if you stay with a pervert for a long time, you will become just as perverted. Cheng Yixian thought sadly.

Gu Yin told him a few more work matters. When Cheng Yixian felt that the conversation was about to end, his boss suddenly fell silent and asked lightly: "Do you know how to date?" Cheng Yixian: "..."

Gu

Yin He knew that Yin had a lover before, but he was more like a friend than a lover. They met once a month, and when they met, they just had sex. There was basically no other communication that lovers should have.

So when Gu Yin asked how to go on a date, Cheng Yi first said that he could understand.

"Just go out to eat together, watch the stars on the hillside, go to the zoo to see animals and so on."

Gu Yin lowered his head and said nothing. He was holding a pen in his hand, probably writing something before. Cheng Yixian keenly noticed that there was an extra ring on his ring finger. The ring was very inconspicuous, a simple circle with no pattern decoration on it.

Cheng Yixian felt something in his heart. He had worked by Gu Yin's side for so many years, and he knew more or less some of Gu Yin's things that were not known to outsiders. For example, this ring is not beautiful and worthless, but it is the most precious thing left to Gu Yin by the Gu family's parents.

The rings are a pair of identical circles. They look like nothing on the outside, but inside they are actually engraved with the date when Gu's father and Gu's mother met and the date of their wedding. They left the ring to their son in the hope that his son would find a partner who treats each other sincerely, and the two of them would love each other and stay together throughout their lives.

Cheng Yixian didn't know when he put it on, but he felt it was yesterday, the day of Gu Yin's wedding.

In this case, the other ring must be on Xiu Ling's hand.

Cheng Yixian suddenly thought of the small box that Gu Yin ordered him to give to Xiu Ling, and his heart jumped.

He can feel that Gu Yin likes Xiu Ling, but this kind of love may only stay at the level of "having a good impression". But judging from the current situation, Gu Yin is not only "having a good impression", he probably The love is deeply rooted.

Cheng Yixian thought anxiously that if God gave him an Omega like Xiu Ling, he would fall deeply into it.

Gu Yin seemed to be in a trance. He told Cheng Yi to get the matter done as soon as possible and then cut off the interface directly.

The Married Beast Marshal of the Starsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें