Chapter 30

Xiu Ling has grown so big, although with Xiu Cheng Zhuyu in front of him, he has been covered up a lot of glory, but to be honest, he has been praised by others. In the past, he would only hear it briefly and then forget it. But he didn't know that, what Gu Yin said was like the lingering sound, lingering in his mind, making him upset.

"I'm full." Xiu Ling pushed the bowl and lowered his head to wipe his mouth.

Gu Yin took a look and saw that there was still less than half a bowl of soup in the bowl. He couldn't help but said: "How much have you eaten now? Is it because the soup is cold? I'll heat it up for you."

"I'm really full." Xiu Ling whispered, "Hurry up and eat."

Gu Yin paused, took Xiu Ling's bowl, and drank the remaining soup.

"Why do you think your bowl is better than mine?" He put down the bowl and came to a conclusion. The food cooked by Zhang Ma is simply a tasteless version of imperial food. It's so authentic that it's outrageous. Each of the four dishes and one soup challenges Gu Yin's taste buds, but it seems that the bowl Xiu Ling drank is... So good? A little.

"They're all the same." Xiu Ling originally wanted to say that it was your psychological effect, but saying this seemed to confirm Gu Yin's love for him, so he changed his words cautiously.

Gu Yin smiled slightly and said nothing.

Although he loved to eat, Gu Yin still put all the food on the table away.

After eating, he checked the time, asked the nanny robot to wash the dishes, and then he and Xiu Ling went to the lawn to greet the guests.

Although the royal family has many bad habits, they have a strong sense of time, and the aircraft landed on Gu's lawn on time.

Gu Yin and Xiu Ling welcomed the guests into the living room, and not surprisingly, they greeted them with polite greetings.

One of the visitors was an Omega from the Etiquette Department. He was in his sixties and looked very gentle and kind. He drank a cup of tea, stood up and turned to Gu Yin and said, "Mr. Gu, I have something to say and want to be alone." Tell Xiu Ling, "I wonder if I can ask Xiu Ling out for a while?"

Gu Yin looked up at Xiu Ling and asked for his opinion with his eyes.

This Omega's name is Pingyang. Like Xiu Ling, he is not a descendant of the royal family. He later joined the imperial family in order to seek asylum. He has been working in the Ceremony Department. He is quite cultivated and has a good reputation in the royal family.

Xiu Ling stood up and said, "Uncle Ping, please."

The two of them walked out of the reception room and entered a small room at the end of the second floor.

This used to be a utility room. Before Gu Yin got married, he found someone to decorate the house. Someone suggested converting it into a children's toy room, so the room was decorated in the style of a toy room. However, since there are currently no children at home, Gu Yin only Bring some children's books inside.

Speaking of "these children's books", they also have some origins.

Gu Yin was very difficult to control when he was a child. His mental strength grew faster than that of ordinary children. He had reached S when he was three or four years old. For a child, this is not something to be proud of. On the contrary, It's a disaster.

Gu Yin often affects the people around him because he cannot control his mental power. His mother is an Omega whose mental strength level is only A. She often cannot bear the pressure of his strong aura and collapses.

In order to suppress him, his father had no choice but to release his own mental power. One of them was S, and the other was S+. Their powerful auras competed with each other. In the end, his mother couldn't bear it and fell ill.

Later, his father thought of a way and bought him a bunch of children's picture books and reading books, hoping that he would calm down and learn to calm down his mental energy through reading.

This method had a certain effect. Gu Yin slowly learned how to restrain his mental power. Although he could only restrain a small part of his energy, the family finally stopped being in a state of chaos.

His father bought him more and more children's books. On the day they wandered to the third planet, the spacecraft ran out of ammunition and food, leaving only one cabin of books.

After his parents died, Gu Yin had been carefully collecting these books. Later, he bought this small building as his main residence and moved these books in.

Yesterday, when Xiu Ling passed the door of the room, he glanced inside and happened to see a few bookshelves. He thought it was a small study room with a warm atmosphere, so he brought Pingyang here without thinking.

As soon as they entered, Xiu Ling and Ping Yang were stunned.

This room has bright colors and no extra furniture. There is only a small rocking bed in the corner. It is obviously prepared for future children. However, Pingyang was not a talkative person. He just glanced at it and said warmly: "Xiao Ling, I have wronged you by asking you to come to the third star."

Xiu Ling felt sad.

Pingyang touched his head: "Although we are not too familiar, I am an elder. Do you mind if I call you Xiaoling?"

Xiu Ling shook his head.

"You are a good child and very knowledgeable. When the royal family decided to marry you to Gu Yin, part of the reason was because you were not of orthodox royal blood, but more importantly..." Xiu Ling raised his

head ?He shook his head and looked at Pingyang blankly. He always thought that his embarrassing status was the reason for being granted the marriage, but from Pingyang's point of view, it seemed that it was not entirely because of this.

"Uncle Ping..." he murmured.

"More importantly," Pingyang seemed to sigh: "You are more sensible than many Omegas in the royal family. You know what should be done and what should not be done. After all, Gu Yin is known as the 'Interstellar Beast', and he has There are some uncontrollable factors, not just any Omega can be his partner."

Xiu Ling's voice trembled slightly: "Uncle Ping, what do you mean by this?"

Pingyang reached out and hugged him gently. He asked, his voice sounding like care and pity, and he whispered: "I know this is very unfair and fair to you. If you were my son, I'm afraid my heart would have been broken. Next?" I, I really don't want to say these words to you, but the royal family issued an order two days ago asking me to convey the decree, and I don't dare to disobey. Xiaoling, you, don't blame your uncle. "

Xiu Ling was in a daze. After a while, he took a deep breath and said, "Uncle Ping, tell me." "

You know that the royal family and the cabinet have restricted each other over the years." Pingyang's eyes were red and he said softly: "The most powerful family in the imperial military is the Xun family. You should know this."

Xiu Ling thought to himself, how could I not know that the young head of the Xun family, Xun Sheng, is his brother? partner.

"Now the Xun family is very close to the cabinet. Xun Sheng is your brother's partner. You may have noticed that his personality has become increasingly gloomy in recent years and his behavior is unpredictable. If he joins forces with the cabinet, "In the future, it will be a great threat to the royal family."

"Now Gu Yin intends to repair the relationship with the royal family, and the royal family also values ​​​​Gu Yin. You are Gu Yin's partner. To be honest, your attitude and thoughts are likely to affect To some of Gu Yin's decisions."

"Even if you two don't have feelings for each other now..." Pingyang paused for a moment. He felt that there was no marked aura on Xiu Ling's body, and guessed that there was probably some incompatibility between the two of them.

"You should always be more proactive. An alpha can never refuse an omega, not to mention you are so beautiful." Pingyang said earnestly: "The royal family hopes that you and Gu Yin will get along well, and I believe that you will be able to understand the monarch. My good intentions will not disappoint the monarch's expectations."

Xiu Ling looked at him and felt extremely calm. He thought, oh, I am just a pawn used by the royal family to win over Gu Yin. The royal family used to hide it very secretly. Instead of revealing it, now it is finally said openly.

The royal family and the cabinet were constrained, and the cabinet found Xun Sheng, so the royal family fell in love with Gu Yin.

As time went by, conflicts in the upper political circles intensified and the two sides confronted each other. Xun Sheng and Gu Yin became sworn enemies. Where will Xiucheng and him be placed? Even if Xiucheng and Xun Sheng were inseparable in appearance, they were still a legal couple who had concluded a contract.

"No matter what." Pingyang said almost seriously: "The royal family has the grace to protect you. No matter what happens, I hope you will be loyal to the royal family." Xiu

Ling smiled lightly: "I will."

Although there is no formal edict . Wen?, but since Pingyang was sent to deliver the message, it was almost an order. Xiu Ling, a commoner who entered the royal family through the back door through a trust relationship, had no choice but to be obedient.

Pingyang patted his shoulder happily and said with a smile: "You are a smart and obedient child. You really can't find another one in the royal family."

Xiu Ling smiled bitterly: "Uncle Ping, please Is there anything else?"

Pingyang pondered for a moment, then took off a narcissus-shaped brooch from the front of his clothes, gently pinned it on Xiu Ling's collar, and said softly: "You will always be the narcissus of the empire. Uncle Ping wishes you less hardships, success, peace and happiness in the rest of your life."

After he finished speaking, a drop of water fell on the daffodils, and tears slipped from the corners of Xiu Ling's eyes.

Pingyang took Xiu Ling into his arms and said softly: "If you have any difficulties in the future, you can talk to Uncle Ping. If Uncle Ping can help, he will definitely help."

Xiu Ling nodded dullly.

After a moment, he raised his head and took a step back, his expression indifferent, as if nothing just happened.

"Uncle Ping, let's go back."

Pingyang glanced at him appreciatively, took his hand and walked towards the door.

As soon as the door was opened, a figure walked quickly outside, and the two sides almost collided.

The figure stopped, glanced at Xiu Ling who was following Pingyang, and said happily: "Xiu Ling, I was just looking for you." Xiu Ling

took a slight step forward and saw a blond man standing at the door. The boy was about eighteen or nineteen years old, with fair skin and blue eyes. Although he was an alpha, his appearance was too handsome.

"Ke Yin?" Pingyang was stunned at first: "You weren't in the reception room, why did you come out?"

The author has something to say:

I'm in v. There will be more later.