Chapter 83

After Gu Yin finished a few important things, he took two days off for himself. He was about to leave for the empire soon, and he wanted to take advantage of this gap to buy some things.

The gift to Xiu Jia's parents was a large gift. In addition, Xiu Cheng, Xun Yi and Xun Sheng also had a share.

Gu Yin attached great importance to this trip to the empire. He originally planned to go with Xiu Ling to pick out gifts. However, he had been fussing for too long the night before, which directly made it difficult for his partner to stay. He settled for the next best thing and had no choice but to call Shang Cheng Yi. First, let him serve as a casual adviser.

Cheng Yixian has been a dog-headed military advisor only once or twice, and he is very familiar with this kind of thing. Besides, he had personally seen the Xiu family's parents and elder brother, and it was like this when picking up gifts.

Gu Yin is not afraid of spending money. The purpose of his visit to Xiujia's relatives is very clear, which is to make Xiujia's parents and Xiucheng recognize him and recognize him.

For this reason, he even checked a lot of strategies online.

Sometimes when Xiu Ling wakes up in the middle of the night, he sees a faint blue light glowing above his partner's wrist. He is reading something through the virtual interface, while reading and reciting in a low voice.

Xiu Ling asked in a daze: "Are you preparing for any exam?"

Gu Yin was not in a hurry to answer, and thought for a while: "That's right." Then he pushed Xiu Ling's head into his arms and said: " You go to sleep first."

Xiu Ling: "I'm thirsty and want to drink water." In his half-asleep state, he would subconsciously act coquettishly: "I want to drink the water you poured."

"Why?" Gu Yin put an arm around him. She gently slid her waist up onto his back and rubbed it carefully.

Xiu Ling sighed comfortably, his mind was ethereal, and he said softly: "Because... it's sweet." "

..."

Gu Yin couldn't resist, and quickly got up to pour him water. When he returned to the bedroom, he found that his partner was covered. The head fell asleep.

He sighed, lay back on the bed, and continued to study the strategies on the Internet.

Gu Yin has been in a high position for many years. He has a good grasp of everything he does, but he doesn't have much confidence in this matter.

He felt uneasy, but there was no reason for it.

A few days ago was the Empire's Filial Piety Festival. Xiu Ling got up early in the morning and started a video chat with his parents. Seeing that the atmosphere was good, he cautiously walked over and sat next to Xiu Ling, wanting to say hello to the two old people. , by the way, express my gratitude to my second elder.

Just as the nun was about to say something to Xiu Ling, when she saw him coming over, she hurriedly stopped and stared at him in panic, refusing to speak.

Gu Yin tried his best to speak as softly as possible: "Mom." He turned his head and called again: "Dad."

The nun rubbed her hands nervously, glanced at the nun's father, suddenly stood up, and said hurriedly: "There are still things in the kitchen. While the porridge is being cooked, I'll go take a look. Xiaoling, you and... you guys talk to dad first."

After saying that, he turned around and walked to the kitchen in a slight panic.

The air was silent for a moment.

The atmosphere suddenly became awkward. Xiu's father chatted a few words about family matters, but because he was worried about his wife, he hung up the video in a short time.

Gu Yin felt sour in his heart, but there was nothing he could do.

After everything was finalized, the Xiu family's parents probably still didn't give up. They contacted them through Mr. Cheng Yi and begged them to reject the marriage with the royal family.

Gu Yin did not agree, and the call ended happily.

Xiu Ling didn't know about this matter, and Gu Yin didn't dare to tell him. They often thought that if Xiu Ling didn't become a partner with them, he would definitely be able to find someone who was good to him in the future. They are alphas, they live in the empire, stay with their parents, and their lives go on happily and smoothly.

Maybe that alpha did better than them. He and Xiu Ling fell in love freely, got married and had children naturally, making Xiu Ling worry-free throughout his life.

I'm afraid this is the hope of Xiu Jia's parents.

In the final analysis, the person who forcibly reversed the trajectory of Xiu Ling's life was none other than him.

So it's understandable that Gu Yin's parents can't be relieved that they have been building a family all this time.

Cheng Yi first put the large and small bags on the aircraft and was surprised to see his boss looking sad. However, he wisely said nothing and took the initiative to walk to the operating table and act as the driver for the boss.

Gu Yin hadn't had a good rest for several days and felt a little sleepy. He leaned on the sofa chair and closed his eyes to rest.

Cheng Yi glanced back first, pressed a few keys, and calming music slowly floated in the cabin. Gu Yin was a very light sleeper. Sometimes he was tired and wanted to take a nap but couldn't fall asleep. So the people below asked someone to arrange some soothing songs to help him relax his mind.

Mr. Cheng Yi has been with Gu Yin for many years and is very aware of Gu Yin's little habits. He turned down the volume, lowered the partition, and adjusted the light in the back seat to a warm and soft light.

Gu Yin slowly fell asleep under the comfort of the music.

They and Xiu Ling were vaguely standing in front of a spaceship. The sky was very dark, and dark clouds seemed to be floating less than one meter above people's heads. He stepped onto the ramp of the spaceship and reached out to grab Xiu Ling's hand, but was thrown away by the other party.

"Let's get a divorce." Xiu Ling lowered his head: "I don't want to go back to the third planet. I can't get used to living there."

Gu Yin said blankly: "What?"

"I want to stay in the empire." Xiu Ling said clearly The voice reached their ears: "Here are my parents and my brother. I want to live with them. Living with you is too tiring. I'm tired of it." There was a gust of wind on the

horizon . The wind and clouds were getting lower and lower, and Gu Yin heard his father and mother shouting from a distance: "Xiao Ling, it's going to rain. Say goodbye to Gu Yin and then go home?"

Gu Yin turned his head and looked at the bottom of the gangway. A blurry figure, trembling lips: "Farewell...what?"

"Take care of yourself." Xiu Ling's voice was a little hoarse, he seemed to be crying, and he spoke with a thick nasal voice: "I'm here I have lived in the empire for more than twenty years, and I don't want to leave this place at all. I can't stand the third star anymore. Every day I spend on the third star feels like a year. Look at the friendship we had as companions. You want to take me back, okay?"

Gu Yin's throat rolled, but he made no sound.

Xiu Ling bent down slightly: "I'm going home. Goodbye. You...be careful on the road."

"Xiao Ling..." Xiu Ling said, "Is it okay?"

Xiu Ling hummed in a low voice and turned around. Go in the opposite direction.

Gu Yin stood blankly on the gangway and stretched out his hand: "Xiao Ling——"

"Xiao Ling -" he yelled and opened his eyes. What he saw was the metal cabin roof glowing with cold light. Balls of light were moving on the cabin roof, and soothing music was flowing in the aircraft.

Gu Yin took a few deep breaths and stretched out his hand to wipe his forehead. His palms felt cold and he was sweating.

He was lying on a chair for the rest of his life, thinking, okay, it was just a dream.

When I got home, it was just noon. Zhang's mother had already prepared lunch, but she didn't leave. She was standing in the living room talking to Xiu Ling.

Gu Yin walked into the living room carrying his things. Zhang Ma said hello to him, bowed to Xiu Ling and thanked him, and then left with a heavy heart.

"What does Zhang Ma want from you?" Gu Yin piled the gifts on the floor and asked casually.

Xiu Ling went over to him and took off his coat and hung it on the hanger: "No, it's not a big deal. She wants Xiao Yan to transfer to the Empire to study. When she heard that I was going back to the Empire, she asked me to clear the relationship with the relevant departments. By the way, I will be Xiaoyan's introducer."

Xiu Ling himself is not optimistic about Third Star's education. There have been negative news in the school. Not long ago, there were even students who skipped classes and followed him.

The curriculum is backward, discipline is loose, and everything is far from the empire.

Thinking about it this way, he could roughly understand Zhang Ma's mood. If he didn't like it, he asked the old man for help and asked for help. If things look good in the future, it might as well be a favor.

Gu Yin didn't take this matter to heart. He and Xiu Ling were busy packing the gifts, putting them in boxes by category, and putting cute little cards on them.

The card was specially designed by Xiu Ling, and his and Gu Yin's names were made into a password and printed on it, implying that this was their shared intention.

Whether others can discover it is unknown, but Xiucheng will definitely be able to crack it.

After counting the number of boxes, Gu Yin suddenly asked: "How many gifts did the eldest brother bring when he came home to visit relatives for the first time?" The

Xun family was rich, and Xun Sheng went to visit his father-in-law and mother-in-law for the first time. The gift must have been very generous. The impression they left on the second elder was not very good in the first place, so Xun Sheng could never compare to him in giving gifts.

Xiu Ling thought carefully for a moment and shook his head.

"I can't remember clearly." He said, "I didn't pay attention at the time."

He hated Xun Sheng so much at that time that he avoided him before it was too late, and didn't even notice how many things he brought. . The Xiu family has a warehouse dedicated to storing sundries. On weekdays, all kinds of messy things are piled in it. Xun Sheng's gifts are likely to be thrown there.

Xiu Ling suddenly remembered that the betrothal gift given to him by Gu Yin... seemed to be in it.

Gu Yin said worriedly: "Are these enough? How about I go buy some more? Think about your family and any other relatives. Give one to each family. Don't miss out." Xiu Ling thought

. After waiting for a long time, he said: "All the more important relatives have been prepared. There are still some distant cousins ​​who don't move around much at ordinary times. There are also some whom I haven't seen since childhood. Let's forget about them." "Yeah.

" Gu Yin said: "I haven't finished the specialties I brought from Nanshengxing last time. I want to bring some to my parents. They must have never eaten them. I want them to have a try.

" Ling felt ashamed. He had never thought of this. He said in shame, "My biological son is not as good as you."

Gu Yin smiled and said nothing.

In the future, he will provide for the two elderly people until they die. He treats them as his biological parents, so he must consider everything carefully.

After returning home early and having a full sleep, he lazily crawled out of his bed, walked to the living room, turned his head and rubbed Xiu Ling's calf affectionately. Since the last time he almost knocked Xiu Ling down with his horns, he has remembered his lesson and will never hit anyone with his horns again.

Gu Yin glanced at him and suddenly realized a problem.

"Let's go to the empire, what should we do if we come back early?"

They didn't go back this time. It was purely to visit relatives. Gu Yin was on official business and wanted to discuss important matters with the imperial royal family. It would be too rude to bring pets in the spaceship.

Xiu Ling said: "Don't you want Gu Zheng to help raise it for a while?" He can even repair robots, so raising a pet is no problem.

Gu Yin shook his head: "He will go to the empire together this time."

Xiu Ling said excitedly: "Really? Is he in the same cabin as us?" Generally, there are ten to fifteen rooms in each cabin of the spaceship, Gu Zheng can be called Gu Yin's right-hand man, and there is a high possibility that he will be in the same cabin with them.

"..." Gu Yin raised his eyelids: "It's not the same cabin, it's far away." "

Oh." Xiu Ling was a little disappointed: "It's better to be in the same cabin, so that I can go and play with him. ."

Gu Yin stroked his fur that had returned early: "If you are bored, you can chat with me." After a pause, he hinted: "I won't be very busy recently. Mr. Cheng Yi just registered a game account for me. , I want to get in touch with some young people's things."

Admitting that you are "old" in front of your children is already the limit, but the other party doesn't appreciate it at all, and hums to yourself: "Some topics can only be discussed between Omegas. You alphas can't understand!"

Gu Yin: "..."

Xiu Ling patted his shoulder, his eyes bright: "However, I have thought of a suitable candidate. Luo Wei, do you remember Right? Heinli's partner, his university major is related to animals, and he also has a strong personal interest in unicorns. He has always wanted to raise a unicorn, so he can send it to them early. Live at home for a while."

"So he's a professional?" Gu Yin raised his eyebrows.

Xiu Ling nodded, called up the communicator, found an account, and said, "If you think it's okay, I'll have a call with him to see if he has time."

Gu Yin naturally didn't . Opinion.

It is better to leave him to Luo Wei to raise him early than to leave him at the base and be raised by a group of alphas. At the moment just now, he was thinking first, but this kid was too stingy and kept saying he was poor. He couldn't even bear to keep a dog. He bought dog food and asked him to drink milk and feed meat slices to Zao Gui every day. It's comparable to killing him.

Gu Yin wondered, the salary he paid to him was not very small. He was living such a tight life, where did all the money go?

Even if I pay off the mortgage every month, I still have more than enough left over, but I can't even afford a bag of dog food.

From this we can see that he is pretending to be poor.

Xiu Ling hung up the communicator over there and smiled and said: "Luo Wei agreed, and he will send me his home address immediately. Let's send him there early tomorrow morning."

The author has something to say . :

Happy holidays, goddesses!

I haven't updated it in the past two days because I am really busy. I will update more on Saturdays and Sundays.

Thank you to the little angels who irrigated me with nutrient solution ~

Thanks to the little angels who irrigated me with nutrient solution: 10 bottles of zeze, 6 bottles of Felicia, 2 bottles of Felicia, 1 bottle of Flying Girl Pig, and Flower Blossom 1 bottle of Pinellia ternata and 1 bottle of Tsukuyomijun.

Thank you very much for your support. I will continue to work hard! ^_^

Oh my god! Jinjiang's one-click thank you ticket and nutrient solution function is great!