Chapter 101

The banquet location is in the Shenwu Hall of the Cedar Palace. Most of the people attending the banquet are royal nobles. The nobles are well-dressed and well-fed. They have not worried about their livelihood since they were young, and have developed a lot of problems from idleness.

For example, they are very gossipy.

The news of Gu Yin's participation in this banquet had spread like wildfire a long time ago. For such a legendary figure, most nobles who were so pampered that they had never even touched a mecha had only heard of him. His name is unknown, but I have never seen him in person. When I suddenly heard that the interstellar beast would appear at the banquet, everyone was both excited and worried.

They were excited because they could finally see the true face of the most terrifying person in the interstellar world. They were worried because Gu Yin's mental power was really terrifying and he was said to have an extremely violent personality. If he lost control and went on a rampage, wouldn't they be in vain? Fish disaster?

Some nobles suggested that the Shenwu Hall should be strengthened that night, and it would be best to deploy a team of light soldiers from the military headquarters to deal with emergencies.

The imperial royal family was notoriously cautious, and indeed they asked the military department for a special training force to hide in the Cedar Palace.

Higher-level mental powers can sense the location of lower mental powers. Gu Yin is currently the only figure in the interstellar world whose mental powers have exceeded S+, and is at the top of the pyramid. Therefore, he held Xiu Ling's arm and stepped into the cedar. Palace, I immediately felt an extremely domineering and powerful aura. There were about thirty people, and their mental power levels were all above S.

"What's wrong?" Xiu Ling also noticed something was wrong. He seemed to be stared at by dozens of strong eyes, but when he turned around to look, he couldn't see anyone.

Gu Yin smiled and said: "Nothing... we're here."

There were already many nobles in the Shenwu Hall, standing together in twos and threes, speaking in very low voices, noisily. I don't know who glanced at the entrance of the hall first and shouted: "Mr. Gu, Mr. Xiu!"

It didn't sound like a greeting, but more like sending some signal to others.

The Shenwu Hall was silent for an instant.

Gu Yin nodded, holding Xiu Ling in his arms, walking across the red carpet in the hall, and found a seat to sit down.

Xiu Ling pinched one of his little fingers and whispered: "They all look at you."

"It's up to them." Gu Yin didn't care: "It's okay to look at me, but not you."

Still saying this on such occasions. Xiu Ling gave him a look at his nonsense, but his heart felt hot and he hummed: "What are you talking about? Those nobles have sharp ears. Tell them to listen. In less than half a day, the entire noble circle will know it." , that would be embarrassing."

They can be fooled. If these words are heard by the nobles, some so-called talents from those wealthy families will most likely use the topic as "witnesses of the feelings of Mr. and Mrs. Gu". "Identity, write something like "The Story of an Interstellar Beast", telling a bloody love story, adding a bit of "hidden beauty in a golden house" and mind control to attract curious readers. The words on the title page make Xiuling stupid? Okay, that's what Gu Yin said just now - it's okay to look at me, but not to look at you.

Domineering enough, tough enough, perverted enough, and an interstellar beast enough.

Xiu Ling covered her head, feeling panic inside.

One copy of "Beasts from the Stars" is enough to upset a person; another one might drive him crazy.

The dinner was as boring as ever. It started with more than an hour of speeches by dignitaries, and then the food was served. Xiu Ling took a few bites, but suddenly lost his appetite and put down his chopsticks.

Gu Yin was discussing official matters with several royal officials and didn't notice him? Xiu Ling stood up and went to the open-air rest area behind the Shenwu Hall to get some fresh air.

Many nobles were secretly sizing them up, making him feel uncomfortable all over, so he foolishly hid away.

Unexpectedly, before his butt was still hot from sitting, a figure Shi Shiran walked over and stood in front of him.

"Xiu Ling..." A very familiar voice.

Xiu Ling raised her head and took advantage of the bright light in the hall to see the person in front of her clearly.

It turned out to be Coin.

Ke Yin seems to have grown taller, but his appearance has not changed. He still has a baby-fat face, red lips, and an innocent beauty.

He is an Alpha with a very high mental level, but his temperament does not give people an aggressive feeling. Instead, he looks like a child who has not grown up. His eyes always look watery, no matter what mistakes he has made. Everything makes people unbearable to criticize.

Gu Yin once, for some unknown reason, mentioned Ke Yin intentionally or unintentionally, saying that his temperament changed drastically after he returned from the third planet. He was very motivated, his aura was also different from before, and he had become more like a family man.

In the interstellar mecha competition, he even won the first prize.

Xiu Ling never knew he was so powerful, and he sighed for a long time after hearing this.

But the tall, slender young man in front of him looks the same as before.

"Ke Yin?" Xiu Ling stood up and involuntarily held up the lamp stand on one side with his hands, looking at him warily: "Is something wrong?"

Although Ke Yin did not dare to do anything at the banquet, the last time he was in Gu Zhai Children In the room, Ke Yin suddenly released his mental power and suppressed him until he could not move. He still remembered it vividly, so when he saw Ke Yin, he instinctively and stupidly avoided it.

The author has something to say:

Wuwuwu, I can only add this much today, because the stupid author has to work overtime to finish the number of words on the list...