Chapter 117

Xiu Ling sat quietly for a long time, until his legs became numb, and he regained his consciousness little by little.

Gu Yin hurried back this time, indeed to clear out the remaining gangsters. He wanted to wait for the area to settle down before taking Xiu Ling back.

Xiu Ling said nothing. He knew that he could not assist Gu Yin and become Gu Yin's right-hand man like Gu Mingcheng and others, but he warned himself that he must not cause trouble to Gu Yin. He would wait quietly in the empire. Gu Yin, waiting for him to take her back? That day.

Although the palace is boring, it seems very lively when there are children. Xiu Ling had nothing to do, so he took various videos of the two children and sent them to Gu Yin's terminal. Gu Yin came back every time. Although he didn't speak much, he could still feel his longing and love for his two children.

Xiu Cheng once took Xiu Yue to the palace to visit his younger brother. After not seeing him for two months, Xiu Yue actually grew up a lot. He became taller, learned to walk, and his little face became more and more cute.

Is Xiu Yue real? He's good-looking. Even if Xiu Ling secretly prefers his own Sprite, he has to admit that, both are Omegas, Xiu Yue is much cuter than Sprite.

After Xiu Cheng's divorce, he became more relaxed, his complexion gradually improved, and he faintly returned to the high-spirited appearance he had when he was young. Xiu Ling had seen his brother's unparalleled splendor when he was young. No wonder Xun Sheng fell in love with him at first sight and wouldn't let him go.

Looking across the empire, we can no longer find an Omega like Xiu Cheng.

If we just talk about appearance, there are people who are as outstanding as Xiu Cheng. At least Xiu Ling is not inferior to his brother, but when it comes to temperament, knowledge, and character, he can compete with Xiu Cheng. I'm afraid there are only a handful of them. Xiucheng is the only one in the world who can master all these things.

Xiu's parents were not very independent and wise people, but they raised a son like Xiu Cheng. I don't know how many lifetimes of blessings they have accumulated.

Maybe God thought Xiu Cheng was too perfect, so he met Xun Sheng.

When people have an open mind and live a comfortable life, their resentment will naturally fade away. Just like Xiucheng's hatred for Xun Sheng was so strong at the beginning, but now he no longer cares about it. Instead, he can calmly chat with Xun Sheng about daily life.

Some time ago, Xun Sheng took Xiu Yue back to his home for a period of time, and Xiu Cheng was very cooperative. He never minded Xiu Yue being close to Xun Sheng. He was not deliberately trying to create an image of a knowledgeable and reasonable Omega, but he really was. Take life lightly.

He has his own "set of life theories" and lives freely and transparently.

That day, he took Xiu Yue and Xiu Ling to push the twins in a stroller for a walk in the garden. Xiu Yue suddenly turned around, smiled brightly at the distance, and shouted happily: "Dad!" Xiu Cheng turned around after hearing this

. body.

The gravel road in the garden winds forward, with lush grass and colorful fallen flowers. Xun Sheng stood quietly at the end of the path, his figure upright. When Xiu Yue turned to look at him, he subconsciously bent down, opened his arms, and called softly: "Xiu Xiu!" The voice was

gentle and loving, not unlike him at all. From the mouth of Xun Sheng. Xiu Ling couldn't help but be stunned.

When Xiu Yue received his father's response, he cheered a little and stumbled towards his father. Before he could reach him, Xun Sheng couldn't wait any longer. He rushed forward two steps and picked up the little Omega.

"Daddy's? Little Xiu Xiu..." He raised Xiu Yue high and let Xiu Yue swing high.

The little Omega giggled, he could only speak a few words, and shouted "Daddy" over and over excitedly.

Xun Sheng waited until he had enough fun, then put him down and held him in his arms, rubbing Xiu Yue's cheek affectionately.

Xun Sheng was deep-minded, violent, and difficult to get along with others, but he was unambiguous in his love for his children. Perhaps because he understood that it was difficult to achieve perfection with Xiu Cheng, he put aside his unspeakable emotions. Not only did he pamper Xun Yi into a little dandy when it came to his children, but he also tried his best to treat Xiu Yue, a child who was not always around him.

On those days when Xiu Yue was picked up by him, it was said that he would take Xiu Yue with him to work.

If there is no sense of showing off, it is absolutely impossible. It's strange to say that Xun Sheng is usually low-key, but he wishes the whole world knew that he has such a lovely Omega son like Xiu Yue.

He never liked taking pictures, but he took Xiu Yue and Mimi to take many parent-child photos.

Xun Sheng played with Xiu Yue for a while, then walked towards Xiu Cheng step by step.

"I bought a batch of toys for Xiu Xiu. Someone will deliver them to my home in two days. Please remember to sign for them." He looked at Xiu Cheng and lowered his eyes slightly.

Xiu Cheng said calmly: "I know."

Xun Sheng often bought things for Xiu Yue, including clothes, toys, snacks, enlightenment books... Each time he filled a box full.

"In the future..." Xiucheng suddenly said, "Can you buy less? I can't fit it in the house. Xiuyue is young and doesn't need so many things." Xun

Sheng nodded: "Okay."

He reluctantly put the Xiu Yue put down his hair, touched the soft hair on Xiu Yue's head, and smiled rarely: "Follow dad and be obedient. Dad will come back to see Xiu Xiu after a while." Xiu Yue took his hand and seemed to

understand. He meant, softly calling: "Dad."

Xun Sheng half-knelt on the ground, kissing his little hand, with a strong sense of reluctance in his tone: "Dad is going to work, please kiss me." Dad, say goodbye soon."

Xiu Yue obediently stepped forward and kissed Xun Sheng hard on the cheek.

The little Omega's lips were very soft, and when he kissed his father, it was with innocent love and admiration.

Xun Sheng's knot in his heart seemed to have faded. He stood up and looked at Xiu Cheng involuntarily, only to see that Xiu Cheng's face was calm, neither sad nor happy. He gave a wry smile, bent down to say goodbye to his son, and turned to leave.

The cool breeze blew by, making his back look more and more desolate. Xiu Yue seemed to feel something. He opened his hands towards his back and called "Dad" several times in a row.

After he walked away, Xiu Cheng picked up his son and asked in a low voice: "Do you like your dad?"

The little Omega nodded vigorously: "Yes."

"Then..." Xiu Cheng felt soft in his heart: "You miss him. If you want to, just go and spend more time with him."

Xiu Yue buried his face into his father's arms and clearly stated what he was thinking for the first time: "Okay."

Xiu Cheng raised the corners of his mouth slightly, and even his voice They all softened up and said, "Little clever ghosts."

Coke and Sprite were still young and couldn't be blown too much by the wind. After playing outside for a while, Xiu Ling took the two children back. The royal family had a banquet in the evening and he was invited to attend, so he tidied up well.

Xiu Ling found a few dresses that he had never worn before, and held them in front of him for a moment, secretly glad that his figure was still the same as before and not out of shape.

The imperial royal family's formal attire is very complicated and takes a long time to wear in layers. This banquet was very large in scale, and a large number of people were invited. To hold a banquet of this size after obtaining the ninth resource star, it was quite meaningful to participate in the grand event together.

The royal family specially sent a stylist to dress Xiu Ling. After changing into a dress, the stylist put on a tiara for him. On formal occasions, Omegas from the royal family usually wear tiaras. Firstly, they show their noble status. Secondly, tiaras really make people look more refined and elegant. Omegas are so beautiful when they stand there, giving them a beautiful look. Royal face.

The empire has a tradition of favoring exaggeration since ancient times, and the royal family is even more concerned about face. Photos of every royal event must be optimized by experts before they can be released.

This was not the first time for Xiu Ling to attend such a banquet. He waited patiently for the stylist to tidy up, and was escorted by two royal guards to the banquet hall.

There were many people in the banquet hall. Siming was chatting with an older omega. When he turned around and saw Xiu Ling, he said goodbye to the omega and walked in the direction of Xiu Ling.

He has a bold personality, but has a shy appearance. His face is fair and his cheeks are always a shy pink, which can easily arouse the protective desire of Alphas.

Servi wanted to bring him and Coin together, and also took a fancy to his innocent and harmless appearance.

Siming, dressed in gorgeous clothes and wearing a silver crown, tilted his head towards Xiu Ling and motioned for Xiu Ling to meet in the corner.

Xiu Ling thought he had something important to do, and hurriedly walked over. Just as he was about to open his mouth, Siming grinned and let out a small "hiss" and whispered: "The clothes are too tight. Follow me to the lounge and help me." Let go."

Xiu Ling: "..."

The two people came out of the lounge, attended the dinner like puppets, and walked out holding hands.

After walking out of the banquet hall, Siming breathed a long sigh of relief and murmured in a low voice: "I'm so exhausted. This crown weighs two kilograms? It feels like I'm walking with a big watermelon on my head."

Xiu Ling rubbed his neck. The hair on his head is not light either. If he doesn't take it off quickly, his neck won't be able to bear it anymore. The two of them were not in a hurry to go back. They walked to the back garden hand in hand, sat under the bright lanterns, and helped each other take off their crowns.

"Why don't you see He Si and He Cun?" Xiu Ling asked.

"The two of them went back to their grandmother's house to visit relatives."

He Si and He Cun's mother is a princess from a neighboring country. She went home to visit relatives a few days ago and took her two sons with her.

When he mentioned He Cun, Siming sighed again: "I don't know if he and Ke Yin are going to have a show or not. That stupid kid is all about Ke Yin. I think Ke Yin..." He suddenly stopped talking

. .

Xiu Ling followed his gaze and saw Coin standing under the tree lamp not far away, facing Servi, listening to his sister's lesson.

He seemed to have grown taller, his body was much stronger than before, his shoulders were wider, and his legs were slender and straight. His long, dazzling golden hair was dyed brown and had a neat haircut.

Xiu Ling almost didn't recognize it.

Siming whispered: "It seems that he made his sister angry again."

Xiu Ling smiled.

Siming wanted to play for a while longer, but his mother sent a message and called him back.

Xiu Ling sat quietly under the lamp. When Servi finished training his brother and walked away, he stood up and shouted: "Ke Yin!"

Ke Yin was stunned for a long time, so long that Xiu Ling thought he didn't. Hearing this, he took two steps forward and called out again: "Ke Yin?"

A few insects chirped in his ears, and a gentle breeze came, mixed with the faint fragrance of flowers. Ke Yin slowly turned his head and moved his lips: "Little... Xiu Ling."

Xiu Ling looked at him and smiled: "Long time no see."

"Long time... no see."

There was a silence.

Ke Yin lowered his eyes and took a step back very restrainedly, as if he didn't know what to say. He hesitated for a long time and asked: "Are you feeling well?" "

Yes." Xiu Ling said: " Already healed."

"Children..."

"They are all very healthy."

"That's good." Ke Yin raised his eyelashes and saw his long body standing tall in the night, with his gorgeous clothes fluttering and shining brightly.

The stubbornness that had been trapped in his chest due to infatuation for many years burst out like a star in that moment, leaving only a touch of sourness and joy. He said sincerely: "Congratulations."

Xiu Ling accepted his offer. Blessings, the two looked at each other and laughed like old friends who had known each other for a long time.

"Thank you for saving Gu Yin." Xiu Ling looked into his eyes and made the most standard thank you gift in the empire.

Coin quickly returned the salute.

"Gu Yin..." he whispered, "he is a very charming person. Your future will definitely be very happy." "

Thank you."

"When will he... pick you up?"

"Soon. "Xiu Ling raised his head and glanced at the galaxy in the sky, when the terminal on his wrist flashed.

Xiu Ling raised his wrist and took a look, then smiled and said, "He's already here."

The author has something to say:

It's finally over.

I sat there for a long time, still not knowing what to say to express my feelings.

Something happened in the middle of writing this article, and I had to stop updating it for a while. Every time I think about this, I feel very guilty. Fortunately, you did not give up on this article and stayed with it all the way to the end.

In 2019, the most joyful thing for me is probably meeting you.

You have given me a lot of hope, touch, and happiness. Thanks.

Hope we can meet again if we are destined.

Extras will be updated from time to time later. If the text shows an update, it should be because I am correcting typos or fixing bugs, so don't worry about it.