Chapter 72

The old doctor has been immersed in medicine all his life, dedicated and dedicated. What he fears most is that others will question his professional level. When he heard this, his expression froze for a moment, and then he shook his head firmly: "I promise, absolutely not?" Wrong."

Gu Yin looked at him, the silence mixed with the chill that penetrated his heart.

The temperature in the living room seemed to drop sharply. The old doctor shook his hands, and the proud old scholar bowed tremblingly under this invisible pressure.

His tone finally softened, and he sounded more serious. "Sir," he said, "you don't want children, and you should be more careful on your own, rather than putting your partner once and for all on this one-year contraceptive pill, which is, let's just say, one of the most indigestible pills out there. First, although the side effects are very small, if the medicine is stored in the stomach for a long time, if it conflicts with other food, it can easily cause abdominal pain, just like today." Gu Yin crossed his hands together forcefully

. , as if someone had stopped him: "How long do you think the medicine will be effective?"

"One year." The old doctor pushed up his glasses and stared at Gu Yin accusingly, preparing to end the conversation.

"The test report and medication order have been transferred to the encrypted file of the D2 machine. The password is on this magnetic strip. You can directly connect to the terminal to copy or print." He handed Gu Yin a silver-gray magnetic strip and said: " I still have patients, so I won't accompany you."

The old doctor stood up, walked to the door, and reminded: "Please copy or print as soon as possible, the storage of encrypted files is often only half an hour."

Gu Yin said solemnly: " Okay."

There is a row of medical storage machines in the autonomous service area, which are half a person tall, like long robots.

Gu Yin walked to the machine coded D2, connected to the terminal according to the above prompts, entered the password and copied the files.

The test report has a total of three pages. The first page is basically personal information, and the following page is an analysis of various data on the digestive system, which is mixed with some difficult medical terms. Gu Yin quickly browsed through it and found on the last page. In the last column, there is a sentence written very abruptly.

"There are extremely difficult-to-digest substances remaining in the stomach. Name of the substance: Norgestane A and other compound tablets (the latest contraceptive pill in the Empire). Cause: allergic abdominal pain caused by the conflict between the contraceptive pill and food." Gu Yin's face

was blank. After reading it word by word, he turned off the terminal and sat quietly on the chair in the service area.

There are many people around, all coming to the storage machine to copy the test results. There was an old lady who was not very good at using this new type of machine and kept asking the young people around her: "How to use this? Ah, the doctor said to connect the terminal, where to connect it?" The

young man helped her connect it. , then the old lady clicked on the screen in an unorganized manner, and then asked: "Why can't I open my information file?"

"You need to enter a password." The young man said patiently: "The password is here. "Inside the magnetic strip."

The old lady said "Oh", struggled with the machine for a long time, and finally copied the file away. She thanked the young man, walked shakily to the bench and sat down. She took out a pair of reading glasses from her pocket and put them on the bridge of her nose to read the test results.

After reading, she raised her head, her eyes wandered over Gu Yin for a while, and asked: "Young man, are you feeling uncomfortable? If you don't feel well, go to the doctor immediately. This place is close to the Omega medical area and the Alpha clinic area." It's a little far away. You go out and turn right, go through two corridors, and then go up to the third floor."

Gu Yin smiled gratefully at her.

The old lady sighed, took off her glasses, put them away slowly, and walked away shakily.

Many more people came in one after another in the service area. There were a few young people secretly looking at Gu Yin in the corner and whispering. Gu Yin sat motionless, then suddenly lowered his head, reopened the terminal, and called up the test report.

He pulled out a gastroenterology simulation case from the database, selected the cause analysis, and replaced the last column of the test report.

Nothing seemed to happen.

Xiu Ling doesn't want children, he understands.

His partner is still young, and may be afraid of being burdened by children, may be afraid of becoming ugly, or may simply not like children...

He can understand it all.

There must be various reasons why Xiu Ling chose to conceal the birth control pill, so he would just pretend not to know.

He thought, what if he ran to his partner and questioned him, but he didn't even know if he had the courage to accept the answer.

Besides, he couldn't bear it. He couldn't even say a harsh word to his partner.

He loves Xiu Ling, and Xiu Ling may also love him, but? This love includes too much involuntary control, the coercion of the royal family, his induction as an elder, and the involuntary inertia during estrus, but it really comes from Xiu Ling's heart. Yes, and how much?

Gu Yin wasn't sure.

This "inaccuracy" became a cloud in his heart, blocking out the sky and the sun in his heart.

Gu Yin wiped his face, got up and went back to Omega's reception area. He had been out for too long, and Xiu Ling had just sent him a message asking where he was.

"Go back right away?" Gu Yin replied, paused, and added after "? Are you in the reception area?"

"Luo Wei is with me." Xiu Ling said, "He just? I told a joke and it made me laugh so hard. Go back? I'll tell you the story."

Gu Yin: "Yeah."

Xiu Ling: "Yeah." He added a very shy expression at the end.

He didn't know where he learned such a word recently. Sometimes when the two of them chatted through text messages, they would text Gu Yin three words from time to time.

Gu Yin stared at the screen and grinned. But this smile was extremely short, just like the moment when the ice cracked in the spring stream. After an instant, it sank to the bottom of the water.

Different from the lively service area, the Omega reception area is almost deserted. There are only a few people sitting on the benches, and even the chatter is kept to a minimum.

Xiu Ling looked up and saw Gu Yin walking in. He took two quick steps to meet him and said, "Oris said you were called away by the doctor. Did my test results come out?"

Gu Yin nodded.

"No? Is it a big problem?" Xiu Ling said anxiously: "My stomach and intestines were not very good when I was a child. The doctor used to say that when I grow up and my physical fitness improves, I can slowly recover."

Gu Yin smiled. Laughing: "No big problem. I just ate something bad and a bacterial infection caused allergic abdominal pain. The doctor gave me a prescription. I will go to the pharmacy to pick up some medicines and I will be fine after two days."

Xiu Ling breathed a sigh of relief: "So that's it. No wonder I didn't feel well when I got home from the dinner. Maybe it was because I ate that cold hard tea at the dinner. By the way, Luo Wei said that yesterday's celebration party The news report has come out and made the headlines on the government website."

This report included a photo of two people looking at each other and smiling. Luo Wei picked up a few popular comments and read them to Xiu Ling. Almost all of them were Discussing the relationship between the two.

Said that their eyes were full of love for their partners.

Some lamented that Gu Yin was not as cold as the rumors, and could even be said to be gentle.

Gu Yin hadn't seen the news yet. He was not interested in these half-true and half-false reports. He raised his hand and rubbed Xiu Ling's hair and said, "I'll go to the pharmacy to get you some medicine. Are you waiting for me here?" , or should we go together??"

"Go together? Go together?" Seeing that no one was paying attention, Xiu Ling took Gu Yin's hand and whispered, "Oris is a maniac who dotes on his wife. He and Luo Wei are there? I've been bored for a long time, and I don't want to be a lightbulb anymore."

Gu Yin inadvertently glanced in the direction of Oris. The silly young man was still peeling oranges diligently, leaning down from time to time and putting his ear against Luo Wei's abdomen to listen. One listen.

"Now? But I can't hear anything." Lovi said: "It hasn't taken shape yet. Two of them plus one are no bigger than a fist."

Oris's expression changed: "I really heard it."

"What did you hear? "

I heard them calling daddy."

Luo Wei: "..." He rolled his eyes at his partner, stupid.

Alpha's hearing is generally very good, and Gu Yin is a possessor of double S mental power, and his senses are sharper than others. He heard every word of the conversation between the two.

He was envious of Oris, even jealous.

Half an hour ago, he was sincerely congratulating the other party, but now he had an indescribable feeling like a lump in his throat. This feeling forced the beastly genes in his body to move.

Gu Yin took a deep breath and suppressed the chaotic restlessness with all his strength.

"You..." Xiu Ling followed his gaze and suddenly asked, "Do you like children very much?"

Gu Yin was stunned for a moment, feeling bitter in his heart. "So be it." He said vaguely.

"I feel like you like it very much." Xiu Ling whispered, her eyelashes lowered, wondering what she was thinking about.

"Didn't I tell you, let the child's affairs take their own course?" Gu Yin took his partner's hand and said lightly: "Let's go get some medicine." There is a special Omega pharmacy in the hospital

. It is located on the third floor. Xiu Ling has been obsessed with exercise recently and refuses to take the elevator, so Gu Yin climbs the stairs with him.

The lighting at the entrance to the walking stairs is dim, and there is only a small robot Gululu spinning its wheels to clean.

Xiu Ling walked in front and asked casually: "Why did you go out for such a long time just now?" "

Go and copy the test report and prescription list. There are many people, so there was a queue." Gu Yin held him up. His waist: "——Be careful."

Xiu Ling almost missed the point, but he patted his chest and said, "I guess you just went to copy the information. Send me the report later. I haven't read it yet. Here we are."

Gu Yin said, "I'll give it to you when I go home. I checked and everything is normal."

Xiu Ling trusted Gu Yin with all his heart and had no doubt that he was there. When he reached a step, he suddenly turned his head, quickly kissed Gu Yin on the face, and ran upstairs with a smile.

Gu Yin was very busy. How could the two of them stay together during the day? There were not many opportunities to be together, so Xiu Ling cherished them even more.

Perhaps because he felt guilty thinking about the contraceptive pill, he was now even more clinging to Gu Yin, obedient, and much more unscrupulous than usual.

The author has something to say:

the contraceptive pill thing will be explained soon, and Xiu Ling is going to do something big.

Also, thank you to the babies who commented, irrigated, and threw mines on Wenwen! I really want to reply to every one of your comments, but I really don't have enough time. There are a lot of cute comments written by babies. Sometimes they make me want to go through the network cable and kiss you hahahaha