Chapter 86

"Uncle——" With a loud shout, a small figure jumped over the crowd and rushed straight into Xiu Ling's arms.

Xiu Ling was almost knocked back into the aircraft by him, and he took a few steps back before managing to stabilize his body. He smiled and pinched Xun Yi's face, and with his first words, he poked the little alpha's sore foot and asked mischievously: "I heard that you just took the midterm exam, where did you get in this exam? "

..." Xun Yi grimaced: "I won't play with you anymore."

Xiu Ling laughed loudly: "Why?"

"Because you bully children."

Xiu Ling pinched his face again and said with a smile. "Your uncle Gu bought you a gift. It's inside the aircraft. Go get it yourself."

Xun Yi cheered and ran towards the aircraft. Without paying attention, he bumped into someone. body. The man's body was as hard as a stone. Xun Yi felt that his eyes were turning black, the world was spinning, and his body fell backwards involuntarily.

"Hey!"

he yelled, but he didn't touch the ground.

"Are you okay?" Gu Yin held his back with one hand and used a little force to straighten his body.

Xun Yi blinked hard, first he saw half of the slim and pressed trouser legs, then looked up, the narrow waist, and then up, it seemed a bit too high.

But based on his intuition, he had seen this person before. On the virtual screen, he even chatted with this person and asked some questions.

It's that interstellar beast Gu Yin.

Gu Yin bent down and picked him up. He had long legs and walked in front of his father and mother in a few steps.

"Dad, Mom." He put down his words and bent down to greet the two elderly people.

Father Xiu said "hmm" and asked, "Are you tired from traveling long distances?" "

I'm used to it. Xiao Ling needs to take a break. There's jet lag." Gu Yin said with a smile, "He misses you very much. He's in the spaceship." I have been talking about why I haven't gotten home yet, so I counted the days with my hands."

Xiu's father nodded, pointed at Xiu Cheng and said, "This is my eldest son, Xiu Cheng."

"Brother." Gu Yin nodded in greeting. Seeing that the other party was an Omega, he took a step back without leaving a trace and put a little distance between himself and Xiu Cheng.

Xiu Cheng said: "I have admired your name for a long time, and now you have become my brother-in-law. To be honest, I still find it a bit incredible. Xiaoling is my younger brother, and my family has always loved him since he was a child. Little Omega, since you two have entered into a partnership contract, you must respect each other. From the perspective of a brother, of course I hope you can treat him well, be consistent, and don't let him down." Gu

Yin He lowered his head and said, "Don't worry, brother, I will do it."

Xiu Cheng was silent for a while, then turned his head and said softly: "This is Xun Sheng, I believe... you also know who it is."

Gu Yin He walked up to Xun Sheng and said respectfully, "Brother."

He was about ten years older than Xun Sheng, and his reputation and qualifications were far superior to Xun Sheng's. Logically speaking, this "brother" could not be called "brother" and he could be called by his first name. That was enough, but Gu Yin still screamed.

He screamed sincerely, without any hint of fear.

Xun Sheng didn't expect that he could achieve this step. With Gu Yin's status, he could be called his senior. Although Gu Yin's reputation in the empire is not very good, his strength is recognized, and many alphas target Gu Yin's ability indicators.

For such an iconic legendary figure, Xun Sheng felt a lot of emotions when he put down his body and called him "Brother".

It's both secretly satisfying and worthless for Gu Yin.

The Xun family is an aristocratic family, so it is inevitable that they always feel superior to others. Ji Qingqing became the head of the family in Xun Sheng's year. He had accumulated a lot of prestige and had treacherous thoughts. He did not show any expression on his face and only responded lightly.

After Gu Yin asked all the questions, Xiu's father took his wife's hand and said: "Don't stand outside anymore, come in quickly."

He and Xiu's mother walked in front, the juniors followed, Xiu Ling followed Xiu Xiu Cheng walked side by side, biting his ears from time to time, as if he was talking about something funny. Xiu Cheng nodded his brother's head, lowered his head and smiled.

The family entered the living room. Xiu's father glanced around and saw no sign of Gu Yin or Xun Yi.

"Where are Xiaoyi and Gu Yin?"

"Moving things in the back." Xiu Ling said, "Gu Yin has prepared some gifts, which are on the aircraft... Mom, I'm thirsty." "You

are the uncle. "The nun looked at her son with an angry look. Even though she said that, she still turned around and poured some water for her son.

"——I want to drink black tea!"

Sister Sister stamped her feet: "What's wrong with you? Why are there so many."

"Add two more pieces of rock candy."

"No more!"

Xiu Ling stuck out her tongue at her brother and laughed softly. ?: "Our mother's temper has become so bad."

Xiu Cheng laughed and said, "You are the only one who is smart."

As he spoke, Gu Yin had already moved the gifts into the living room. They were three huge pear wood boxes with a very simple appearance. , sealed with a "traditional pear blossom lock", heavy, and you can tell at a glance how heavy it is.

Xun Sheng took a step forward, probably because he wanted to help. Seeing that his breathing was calm and his movements were light, he stopped intervening.

Gu Yin bent down and put the box on the floor, turned around and took the small box from Xun Yi's hand, and asked, "Is it heavy?"

This small box contained parts of a mecha model. Although it is a model, the materials used are the same as those of a real mecha. To put it bluntly, it is a miniature version of the mecha.

Gu Yin heard from Xiu Ling that Xun Yi liked mechas, so he specially found someone to make one imitating the champion mecha in the interstellar mecha exhibition competition.

I originally planned to give Xun Yi a surprise, but once Xiu Ling accidentally told Xun Yi about it, Xun Yi was obsessed with this model. In order to get the gift as soon as possible, he actually overcame his fear of Gu Yin and spent a whole journey with Gu Yin alone - from the parking lot to the living room, a full four hundred meters without sweating nervously or shivering. !

Xun Yi suddenly felt that he had done something great?

As if he knew what he was thinking, Gu Yin took the initiative to help him open the box and said with a smile: "If you can put it together during dinner today, I will ask someone to make another one for you.

" Showing the courage of a newborn calf who is not afraid of tigers, he whispered: "I liked all the top ten in last year's interstellar mecha exhibition competition." The

lion said loudly.

Gu Yin's eyes were filled with admiration, and he patted Xun Yi's shoulder gently: "The little guy is very courageous."

Xiu's living room is not big, and there were already a lot of people there today, so three large boxes were placed there, making it a little crowded. Father Xiu looked at his son with some reproach: "I told you, come back as soon as you come back and don't buy anything. Your mother and I are short of everything. The local specialties you asked someone to transport last time are still there." I haven't finished eating yet."

"Gu Yin bought them all." Xiu Ling pushed 256 and complimented his partner on his filial piety: "I told him to buy less, right? That's what he meant. He refused to listen and took his assistant with him - that Cheng Yixian, brother, you should still remember him, right?"

Xiu Cheng was called by name and reminded his father: "The one who came to our house to deliver the betrothal gift last time."

Xiu's father suddenly realized. "That beta?"

"That's right." Xiu Ling said, "The two of them visited most of the third planet and bought gifts specifically for you. In view of his kindness, do you and your mother care about him? Can you be more compassionate?"

Xiu's father glared at his son and said, "It's only been a few months and his elbow is already out of shape?" His

son praised Gu Yin in front of him not once or twice, especially? In the past few days, I secretly sent myself messages, begging myself to talk to Gu Yin more and be more kind to Gu Yin.

Xiu Ling chuckled. For the time being, his mother's place was still an iron wall and there was no way to penetrate it, so he had to start with his father and break through them one by one. So he took his father's hand and whispered: "Dad, tell him a word. It's his first time here. Don't make him too embarrassed."

All his sons have requested this, Xiu said. Father had no choice but to stand up and said in a deep voice: "Gu Yin, come here for a moment."

Gu Yin quickly stood up and followed Xiu's father to the small living room on one side.

"Come on." Xiu Ling said with his mouth.

Gu Yin looked at him deeply and nodded.

The door of the small reception room was closed by Xiu's father, ruthlessly blocking Xiu Ling's sight.

The nun came over with a cup of black tea and noticed that there was half a cup of unfinished honey water on the tea table.

"Xiao Cheng, do you still want to drink?"

Xiu Cheng called the housekeeper robot and asked it to take away the honey water. His expression was bleak: "Suddenly I have no appetite? I won't drink anymore.

" Looking at it, his eyes stopped at the vaguely bulging abdomen. He couldn't help but stretched out his hand and touched it lightly. In less than a second, it bounced away like an electric shock.

"It seems to be moving!" Xiu Ling was almost panicked, and there was an unspeakable surprise hidden in the incredible.

As soon as he finished speaking, he felt a gaze behind him locked tightly on him. The gaze was not very friendly. Xiu Ling felt a chill on the back of his neck. When he turned his neck, he saw Xun Sheng standing quietly aside. Silent? Looking at his brother, his face was calm and there was no emotion.

Xiu Ling turned around consciously and put his body between Xiu Cheng and Xun Sheng.

The living room suddenly became quiet. Xun Yi was concentrating on assembling the mecha model. A miniature version of Zaigui followed behind him, shaking its head and shaking its head. From time to time, it used the horns on its head to pull parts all over the floor.

Xun Sheng talks little, and the Xiu family members don't want to talk to him. They often forget that he exists as a person.

Xiu Ling stood there for a moment and said, "Xiao Ling, your brother is not in good health. Tell him and then accompany him back to the room and let him sleep. I will cook."

Xiu Ling replied . "I know."

"I'll accompany the senior to the room to rest for a while." Xun Sheng said suddenly. He took a few steps forward, walked around Xiu Ling, bent down, and hugged Xiu Cheng. Into the arms.

Xiu Ling's whole body froze, and he wanted to escape, but he was tightly held and could not move.

"I'll go by myself." He lowered his voice, not wanting to be unhappy with Xun Sheng in front of his family.

Xun Sheng turned a deaf ear. He secretly released his mental power and suppressed his partner's subtle movements without leaving any trace.

Xiu Cheng's body became weaker and weaker, and his hands and feet couldn't use any strength at all. He could only lean softly on his chest and closed his eyes helplessly.

"Senior, be good." A faint whisper passed through the air. Xun Sheng hugged the person in his arms tightly, walked through the living room, and walked upstairs.

After walking up a few steps, he stopped and asked the person behind him without looking back: "What's the matter?"

Xiu Ling took a deep breath: "You can't bully my brother." He thought: "You If you touch him even a hair, I will never end it with you."

"Why should I bully my own partner?" Xun Sheng said lightly: "You are overthinking it."

"I..."

"Xiu Ling." The voice said: "Do you think that with Gu Yin here, you can boss me around? I don't want to have a bad relationship with you, but I just want you not to be too lenient. Could it be that in the Xiu family, we It's not allowed for a husband and wife to say a word together?"

Xiu Ling was speechless for a moment, and suddenly his face turned red. Xun Sheng's words obviously meant that relying on Gu Yin's favor, he was lawless and did not know how high the sky was.

Xiu Ling was so angry that he was speechless.

"Xiao Ling." Xiu Cheng said in a low voice: "Don't worry, I do have something to say. I want to talk to Xun Sheng alone. The tea mom poured for you is getting cold. Go drink it quickly."

The author has something to say . :

Someone in the comment area suggested that Zhengzheng and his brother should be together, and I suddenly fell in love with this couple. What should I do? ! And I think they match well!

Although Zhengzheng is strong, he is a little bitch at heart and is full of desire to protect his omega.

Although my brother is cold and cold, he is still gentle, mature, beautiful, smart and tenacious.

The most important thing is that they all have research on robots and have a common topic!

Zhengzheng is very studious, and my brother is very knowledgeable.

My brother will be able to share his research results with Zhengzheng in the future, and he will no longer have to do academic work alone at night.

Zheng Zheng is "admiration" + "worship" + "appreciation" for his brother,

and his brother is "love" + "appreciation" for Zheng Zheng.

It's a match made in heaven!

Now Zhengzheng has also come to the empire, and he will be able to meet his brother in a few days, my God! !

(PS, this is a cute couple, but it may not be written like this. As for Gou Sheng, he will definitely learn a lesson, and it will be a lesson he will never forget)