Chapter 14

Gu Yin gave himself three days of marriage leave. He had a lot of things to do, and he was recently negotiating with some officials about the development of Landscape Star No. 13. He was busy with things. He originally only wanted to take a day off, but Cheng Yi first told him that he should spend more time with his partner after marriage, so as to enhance their relationship. Gu Yin thought about it and felt that it made sense, so he handed over some of the things at hand to his subordinates, so that he could have half a day's leisure.

In fact, he is not really idle. His communication equipment is connected to the conference room, making it convenient for him to follow the negotiation process at any time.

Gu Yin has made a lot of investments over the years, and industries have blossomed all over the world. Regardless of whether his reputation is good or bad, he can definitely be called a man of the stars. Even on some other planets, Gu Yin's reputation is not bad, and some people even praise him highly.

More than 40 years ago, perhaps no one would have thought that the child of an ordinary couple who was exiled to the third planet would now grow into a overlord.

Xiu Ling was in the living room instructing Xiao Yan to do exercises. Gu Yin was sitting on the sofa next to them, looking at Xiu Ling with a calm and generous look, as if he wasn't bothered no matter what.

"Okay." Xiu Ling smiled and rubbed Xiao Yan's head: "All the answers are correct. Write your name here." He pointed to the signature column above the exercise book.

Xiao Yan picked up the pen and carefully wrote his name - Chu Yansheng.

The handwriting is beautiful, just like his person, quiet and delicate. It seems that the hundred words written every day are not in vain.

Zhang Ma brought out a plate of fruit, put it on the table in the living room, and said with a smile: "Mr. Gu, Mr. Xiu, let's eat some fruit." Xiu Ling was indeed

a little thirsty, so he picked up a piece of melon with a bamboo skewer and put it on the table. Something suddenly occurred to his mouth, and he called Xiao Yan to him: "Bring the fruit to Mr. Gu and let him try it."

He did this purely to show Zhang Ma. Although he and Gu Yin were just bedfellows, they still had different dreams. In front of outsiders, you have to act like a married couple.

It would also be troublesome if the maid at home went out to tell others that the husband and wife were not getting along, or that the new wife was ignoring Gu Yin.

Xiao Yan obediently brought the fruit to Gu Yin, and Gu Yin also cooperated and ate a piece of fruit with a bamboo skewer.

The couple really look alike.

But after Gu Yin finished eating, the huge living room began to fall silent again. That Zhang Ma was a very trouble-making person. She knew that it was best to leave with her grandson at this time and let the husband and wife enjoy their world together. But it is not easy for Xiao Yan to come here. He must seize the opportunity to show off and leave a good impression on the new wife.

"Xiao Yan." Ma Zhang took her grandson's hand and said earnestly: "Mr. Xiu just found out that you were doing exercises, but you haven't thanked Mr. Xiu yet. Didn't you learn that rabbit dance? You dance a section for Mr. Xiu." ."

Xiu Ling was startled when she heard the words "rabbit dance". The first dance his teacher taught him when he was in school was the bunny dance. A group of four- and five-year-old children jumped around like rabbits, wagging their tails from time to time, and had a poor sense of balance in trimming their feathers. They really had no talent for dancing. I learned the simple rabbit dance for more than half a month. He remembered how excited he was to show his dancing to his family after he finished learning, but Xiu Cheng said that his jumping was not like a rabbit at all, but like a big waddling penguin. He was so angry that he beat Xiu Cheng violently.

After so many years, Xiu Ling unexpectedly encountered a little Omega who was also learning to dance the bunny dance on the third planet. For a moment, Xiu Ling felt a slight sense of unreality.

Zhang Ma tried her best to sell her grandson, and she wanted him to show off all his martial arts skills right away, so as to better please Xiu Ling.

She knew that the education on the third planet was very backward. For example, the bunny dance was leftover from the Empire's entertainment twenty years ago. They only now picked up the wisdom of others and used it to train children's reaction and balance abilities.

Zhang Ma wants to send her grandson to the empire as soon as possible, the sooner the better. It's easy to talk about anything while your grandson is young. If he gets older, he will be left further behind by others, and by then it will be too late to catch up.

"Mr. Xiu..." Zhang Ma said with a smile: "Xiao Yan, I have been learning rabbit dance for half a month, and I am still learning how to walk with a bunny at home. Let him dance for you and Mr. Gu."

Xiu Ling put down his hand. Bamboo Stick nodded with interest. His eyes inadvertently glanced at Gu Yin, who was indeed looking at him too.

Gu Yin had been staring at him like this for a long time, Xiu Ling knew. But fortunately, he just stared at himself, making no other extraordinary moves or disturbing himself. Although Xiu Ling was still slightly uncomfortable mentally, it was within the tolerance range.

He couldn't tell the other person, "Please don't look at me," right?

You can't cover the other person's eyes either - he doesn't have the guts.

Since Gu Yin wanted to see it, he let him see it. It would be indispensable for him to see it without a piece of meat.

In line with the spirit of a dead pig who is not afraid of boiling water, Xiu Ling slightly distanced himself from Gu Yin and straightened his waist secretly.

Xiao Yan jumped up and down to perform a dance, and at the end he gave a formal closing ceremony. He is naturally cute and very serious in his work, so he can easily win the favor of his elders.

"Are you nervous today?" Zhang Ma held her grandson in her arms and said to Xiu Ling: "He can dance better than this at home. He is like a little rabbit. He jumps and jumps, but it hurts people. Here."

Xiao Yan made two mistakes just now, Zhang Ma saw it, and hurriedly said these words to make up for her grandson.

"He dances very well." Xiu Ling said sincerely: "Much better than when I was a child."

"How can I compare with you." Zhang Ma said, "He is just fooling around, you know , the training and education for Omega in the third star is far worse than that in the empire." Just as

Xiu Ling was about to say something, Gu Yin suddenly said: "Very cute."

His words were abrupt and short, so that Xiu Ling Both Zhang and Ma were stunned, and it took a moment before they realized what he had said.

Gu Yin stood up, glanced around the living room, walked to the display cabinet, and took down a porcelain doll from it.

"Let's play with it." He squatted down, probably wanting to touch Xiao Yan's head. Unexpectedly, Xiao Yan's eyes happened to meet the scar on his face. This was the first time for the little guy to be so close and face to face. Seeing the ferocious face of a mature alpha, his body shrank suddenly in fear, and his little hands subconsciously pushed Gu Yin away.

Gu Yin paused, put the doll into Xiao Yan's hand, got up and strode upstairs.

"Mr. Gu..." Zhang Ma's voice was trembling.

Gu Yin didn't stop, but his hand holding the railing tightened slightly.

Zhang Ma whispered: "Xiao Yan, he didn't mean it."

"Nothing." Gu Yin said: "He is very lovable and can dance the bunny dance very well."

Zhang Ma said with fear: "Thank you... thank you... ..." She watched Gu Yin go upstairs and turned to look at Xiu Ling as if asking for help. The old man felt aggrieved. The atmosphere was originally good, but why did her little grandson suddenly push Gu Yin away?

In fact, Xiao Yan didn't mean it. In the past, he almost always lowered his head in front of Gu Yin, or turned his back to Gu Yin. He never dared to look at Gu Yin head on. Even when he did the bunny dance just now, he They all danced with their eyes closed because they were timid.

The little guy also knew that he seemed to be in trouble, so he turned around and ran behind his grandma, hiding and not daring to see anyone.

Zhang Ma sighed: "Mr. Xiu..."

Her intention to ask for help couldn't be more obvious. Xiu Ling had to stand up and comfort the old man: "Don't worry, Gu... he's not angry. You are playing with Xiao Yan in the living room. I'll go upstairs and have a look."

"Thank you, Mr. Xiu." Zhang Ma said repeatedly, "Don't mind if the kid is ignorant."

Xiu Ling shook his head and smiled at Xiao Yan very gently, as if telling him that he didn't have to be afraid. . He is good-looking, and his whole person is like jade that has been drained in the water, shining brightly and giving him a unique elegance.

Someone in the empire once said that Xiu Ling looked like a noble prince from the East on ancient Earth, but this was not true. Someone specifically compared ancient paintings with photos of Xiu Ling, and the result was that there was an 8% similarity in appearance. 10. The similarity in demeanor and temperament is as high as 90%.

Although this comparison was boring, it was very popular on the imperial network at the time, so much so that in the end it developed into whether the handsome man in the ancient painting is better-looking or Xiuling, whether Xiuling is better-looking or Xiucheng is better-looking, and whether Xun Sheng is better-looking. There is a big debate about whether Xiu Cheng is not worthy of Xiu Cheng or Xiu Cheng is not worthy of Xun Sheng.

At that time, everyone was speculating which alpha would be lucky enough to marry Xiu Ling in the future. Some people even listed several nobles and dignitaries who were very likely, and even wrote a novel about real-life CP - no one would know it. I thought it was Gu Yin.

Xiu Ling found Gu Yin in the study room. The man was standing in front of the window with his back to the door. Only then did Xiu Ling notice that he was wearing a relatively close-fitting training suit. He had broad shoulders, a slim waist, and two straight long legs. , the figure is very tall, but it is not the "hunky back" as rumored.

If he wasn't Gu Yin, his figure alone would definitely make Omegas scream and Alphas envy him.

Probably hearing the sound, Gu Yin turned his head and saw that the person who came was Xiu Ling. He turned his face sideways without leaving any trace, and buried the scarred half in the shadow of the room.

"Today's melons are very sweet." He said nonchalantly.

Xiu Ling was a little confused for a moment. It took him a while to understand what he meant. He replied without thinking: "Today's fish... was also delicious."

He was completely polite, I felt a little regretful after saying this. If I said this, it might cause unnecessary misunderstandings.

Gu Yin smiled softly.

This was the first time Xiu Ling saw him smile. Half of his face was directly illuminated by the sun, his brow bones were still hard and sharp, the corners of his mouth were raised, and his blue eyes suddenly had a gentle glow. The other half of the face was hidden in the shadows, making it difficult to see clearly.

"You're willing to face me head-on." Gu Yin said, "I'm very happy."

Xiu Ling was startled, and then realized that he was staring at Gu Yin intently. He looked away hurriedly, feeling panicked. A ball. He had never dared to look directly at Gu Yin's face before, let alone stare at him so openly. He had preset too many presets for this face, but after seeing it, he felt that these presets were boring. Gu Yin's appearance did look ferocious, but other than that, if he said "bloodthirsty" and "brutal", then It seems a bit exaggerated.

Xiu Ling couldn't tell what he was feeling. He hesitated for a moment, stood at the door without moving, and whispered: "Xiao Yan is a child. Your mental power is too strong and will interfere with his judgment, so he just... It's probably not my intention, don't mind."

Gu Yin shook his head: "I've been used to it for a long time, and I don't blame him."

"Then you..."

"He will be more nervous when I am there." Gu Yin paused and suddenly asked "When you were a child, you also danced the bunny dance?"

Xiu Ling choked and nodded awkwardly.

The author has something to say:

Xiu Ling: Is your father's surname Chu and your mother's surname Yan, so your name is Chu Yansheng?

Xiao Yan: Because my mother's name is Chu Yan, so my name is Chu Yansheng.

Xiu Ling: ...

嘤嘤嘤, please collect and comment. Little angels can write down what they think of Wenwen.