Chapter 103

Gu Yin has always regarded Ke Yin as his love rival. When a love rival meets, there is no reason not to be jealous. What's more, now Ke Yin has completely got rid of the habits of a playboy, and has vaguely acquired the majesty and demeanor of a superior. With outstanding abilities, good looks, and strong family support, it is difficult for Omegas not to be tempted by such an Alpha.

The people of the empire are accustomed to comparing noble children together. Some outstanding children from famous families are even regarded as idols by the people, especially young people, who like to imitate every move of these noble children.

The Heinli family is as prosperous as the Xun family, and Coin is the only male descendant of their generation, so he has attracted much attention since he was a child. It's just that he didn't live up to expectations. Except for his good mental level, his performance in all aspects was mediocre. His few thousand fans could only praise him for being "cute". As the only male in the younger generation of the family, Instead, he was overshadowed by his three sisters.

Fans also tried their best, praising him for his cuteness, his aristocratic temperament, and his good looks. They also said that it would take 30,000 years to produce such an Alpha who can make all the aunties cute. But to say the least, the fans still hope that he will change. They hope that he can become tough, strong, and invincible. He can become an A among A and make other fans who previously looked down on him ruthless. A slap in the face.

Ke Yin has been in the limelight in the past six months, and even the royal family is more and more fond of him. There are more and more new fans, and old fans have finally turned over and started singing.

Once a person becomes famous, all the old tricks in the past are dug out.

Ke Yin has a crush on Xiu Ling. Every year on Xiu Ling's birthday, he draws a bouquet of daffodils and writes "Happy Birthday" with a silly smiley face at the end. He then takes a photo of the picture and secretly sends it to himself. on social accounts.

Old fans all understood what he meant, but they tacitly understood it. Some fans encouraged him to pursue Xiu Ling, but later found out that Ke Yin never caught up with him, so he gave up.

At first, only a small circle of people knew about this, but then Coin's fans increased sharply and he spread the word everywhere. As a result, most of the empire knew about it.

Then a large number of CP fans of Ke Yin and Xiu Ling appeared. Because the two are a perfect match in terms of looks, status, etc., fans really wish Xiu Ling could divorce him early and remarry Coin.

This group of people is also powerful. I don't know where I found a few old pictures. Some of them are Ke Yin and Xiu Ling looking at each other and smiling, some are Ke Yin and Xiu Ling holding an umbrella... Four The five photos are all of the "sweet" interactions between the two people.

In fact, once you get into the CP pit, you have to create conditions even if you don't have them. Because there is so little material for the two people to interact, fans decided to make a living by themselves, writing fan fiction and drawing comics for the two people, and some even used software for them. Made a wedding photo of two people.

Xiu Ling himself didn't know about this yet, but Gu Yin had been wary of Ke Yin, and he heard some rumors from time to time. One time, when he connected to the imperial network and did a casual search, a wedding photo of Ke Yin and Xiu Ling suddenly appeared.

Although it was produced using software, the producer is of high quality, and at first glance, the photo looks just like the real thing.

Gu Yin couldn't explain what he felt in his heart, so he looked for a fanfic to read in a masochistic manner. As expected, he was a villain in the article, and the ending was quite tragic. Xiu Ling fell into the arms of his "true love" Ke Yin. He lived alone for the rest of his life.

The more people are afraid of something, the more they like to think about it. After reading this article, Gu Yin had a nightmare when he went to bed at night. He dreamed that Xiu Ling was holding a wedding with someone. He ran into the crowd desperately and wanted to shout something, but he couldn't. ?Suddenly no sound comes out.

The clergy on the stage sang congratulatory songs, and roses fell from the sky. Xiu Ling smiled slightly and looked at his friend beside him, without even looking at him from beginning to end.

The hot blood in Gu Yin's whole body rushed to the top of his head, the energy and blood in his body surged, and his mental power was suddenly released uncontrollably.

"No!" He shouted in his mind and sat up straight.

"Gu Yin?" Xiu Ling's voice came from the darkness, and then the light in front of the bed was turned on. Xiu Ling rubbed his eyes and sat up, asking softly: "What's wrong?" Gu Yin calmed down and

realized that It was a ridiculous dream, and he couldn't help but smile bitterly and said: "It's okay, I'll get up and go to the toilet, and you go back to sleep." "

Oh." Xiu Ling didn't think too much, and lay down in a daze and closed his eyes.

Gu Yin walked into the bathroom and came out after a while. A small amount of hair on his forehead was wet. It was obvious that he had just washed his face. He opened the door and saw Xiu Ling sleeping on his pillow, his face turned sideways and his whole face sunk into the pillow.

When Xiu Ling heard the movement, he didn't move. He still occupied other people's utensils. His voice was vague, but he was confident: "I will sleep on your pillow today."

Gu Yin lay back on the bed, and the two of them said: "I will sleep on your pillow today. " He put his arm behind his head and asked, "What about me?"

"You pillow is mine."

Gu Yin smiled, stretched out his long arm to take his pillow, and put it side by side with his: "Why not Your own pillow?"

"Where did you get so many?" Xiu Ling rolled his eyes and asked, "What time is it now?"

"Three-thirty."

"Well, then go to bed quickly, for a while?" It's daybreak."

Gu Yin said a deep "hmm", opened his hands under the quilt, and said in a hoarse voice: "Xiao Ling, come to my side."

Xiu Ling's face turned red and he closed his eyes. She moved in his direction, and after only two movements, the quilt was lifted, a big hand hooked around his waist, and with a strong tug, he pulled him onto a hot chest.

Xiu Ling's heart was pounding. Because of the ridiculous nights he had had the past few days, his body couldn't bear it. The medical robot repeatedly advised them to control themselves. Xiu Ling was addicted to love and didn't feel anything at first. Later, he found in the mirror. My walking has changed a bit. I was shocked and felt that I had to exercise some control.

So in order to avoid a misfire, the two of them slept on the same bed, but made two quilts. They slept in their own beds at night, and no one was allowed to provoke the other.

Gu Yin has very good self-control. He always does what he says and behaves very restrainedly. After spending several nights in such an ordinary manner, Xiu Ling's body also recovered, and expectations vaguely rose in her heart.

The skin of the two people was close to each other, and a vague and vague sweet smell slowly floated out.

Gu Yin leaned over to smell the glands of his little partner and whispered, "Your pheromones?"

Xiu Ling covered the glands and nodded with a blushing face.

Gu Yin took his hand away and rubbed that spot with his rough fingertips, causing his partner to tremble all over and shivering in his arms.

It's just that the time was wrong. The next day, both of them had something to do. After a while, the relationship stopped. Gu Yin hugged Xiu Ling tightly in his arms, kissed his wet and trembling eyes, and suddenly shouted: "Xiao? Ling..."

"Huh?"

Gu Yin licked his lips and said in a voice so soft that it was almost inaudible: "If... the two of us hadn't gotten married, would you?..." "Yes?

What?" "

Yes ?" No?..." Gu Yin got stuck and was silent for a long time. He reached out and turned off the small lamp in front of the bed, stroked Xiu Ling's hair, and whispered: "It's nothing, go to sleep."

After a while After all the hard work, Xiu Ling was tired. He buried his head in the crook of Gu Yin's neck and soon fell asleep.

When he woke up the next morning, Gu Yin was folding the quilt when Xiu Ling suddenly rushed out of the bathroom with a toothbrush in his mouth. She looked into his eyes and said solemnly, "No if."

Gu Yin raised his eyebrows slightly. .

"No if." Xiu Ling took out the automatic toothbrush and said firmly: "You said last night that if the two of us don't get married... there is no such if."

Xiu Ling said: "This is called fate. It's destined, because the two of us are meant for each other."

Gu Yin's hand shook, and he suddenly stood up, walked to his partner step by step, and pressed his lips together hard.

The kiss was strong and overbearing. After a long time, the two separated breathlessly. Xiu Ling put a hand on Gu Yin's waist, looked at the toothbrush in his hand, and suddenly realized something.

"Toothpaste!" He pushed Gu Yin: "Hurry and rinse your mouth!"

Gu Yin calmly said: "Just brush your teeth."

Xiu Ling pushed him towards the bathroom: "Where can you brush your teeth like this?"

"I'll brush like this from now on." Gu Yin moved his body to cooperate with his partner towards the bathroom door, but he wanted to take advantage of him: "It's so convenient to brush like this. It can handle two people at once and save toothpaste. Isn't your empire always advocating economy? , Saving should start from me, from the small things around me..."

Xiu Ling twitched his head and blurted out: "Why didn't you know how to save when you did that? Xiaoxin is so young Everyone will die!"

Gu Yin suddenly turned his head, his eyes were fierce, but this kind of ferocity was different from simple violence. It was full of love, so that the words he spoke were gritted teeth.

"I don't know how to save, tell me why?"

Xiu Ling's face was so red that it almost bled. He said such words in a moment of fever, and now he couldn't take them back even if he wanted to.

"How do I know?" He covered his face and kept urging: "Go and wash up quickly. It's too late to go to work."

Gu Yin got up reluctantly and stood at the door of the bathroom like a needle in the sea, counting items one by one. Luo: "Who secretly wears my clothes at home? Who is not in good health? Who has to be held by me as a big stove to sleep at night. Who likes to sleep on my pillow? Who has to eat from me every time?" Picking vegetables from my bowl..."

Xiu Ling: "..."

Xiu Ling ran away and ran down the stairs. He probably felt that he was embarrassed like this. He dug at the railing with his hands and shouted with a red face: "It's not the case anyway. Me!"

The door to the bedroom upstairs opened from the inside, and Gu Yin stood at the door and laughed.

Probably from that time on, Gu Yin discovered that as long as he showed weakness in his love life, or showed appropriate uneasiness and jealousy, Xiu Ling would say a lot of love words to comfort him, and sometimes even some more. An unexpected gain in the couple's interest.

So this time he didn't really want to know what Xiu Ling and Ke Yin talked about, but he felt that he was showing a hint of jealousy and lied to his partner about some love words that he would never say in normal times. Coax him.

——Alpha also loves to listen to love words.

Xiu Ling really didn't know what he was thinking. In order to avoid his partner misunderstanding, he hurriedly distanced himself from Ke Yin and said in a low voice: "We just had a casual chat for a few words. He found me at the banquet. I We can't blow him away."

Gu Yin continued to be sour: "Many people in the empire think that you two are a good match. Ke Yin is now in the limelight, with great glory and a bright future, and you are the little narcissus in their eyes. , the golden boy..."

Speaking of? Later, I didn't know whether I was pretending to be jealous or really jealous.

Xiu Ling looked at the red corners of his eyes, her heart softened, and she asked softly: "Do you also think the two of us are a good match?"

Gu Yin shook his head.

"That's fine." Xiu Ling put her fingers in his hair and stroked his stiff stubble: "What other people think is their business. I don't care, and you don't care either."

Gu Yin's whole body was full of emotion . Lying on top of him, she controlled herself and did not put her body weight on him.

"Ke Yin told me that he was going to the Ninth Resource Planet. I heard something happened there." Xiu Ling thought for a while and told Gu Yin about his conversation with Ke Yin.

Gu Yin's forehead jumped and he asked in a low voice: "Besides these, has he? Did he say anything else to you?"

Xiu Ling shook his head and said: "The ninth resource star appears? Do you know what the situation is?"

" I don't know either." Gu Yin said casually: "I heard that many empire merchants who go to do business there are trapped there."

"Ah?" Xiu Ling opened his eyes wide: "Is there something going on?" "

Don't worry about this. The royal family has sent someone to deal with it." Gu Yin probably didn't want to mention the ninth resource star anymore, so he turned around and said, "Ke Yin's amulet is still with me. There won't be one tomorrow morning." Let's send it to him for the event."

Xiu Ling rubbed his cheek, and for some reason there was a trace of panic in his heart. He managed to calm down and said softly, "Okay?"

The author has something to say:

Probably recently . Life is too hard, so I just want to give it a try.