Chapter 94

Xun Yi sneakily ate a few large bags of snacks. By the time the meal was over, he had no extra stomach left, so he simply skipped dinner and went to the bedroom to watch a movie.

Gu Yin took the small white porcelain bowl and filled a small bowl of soup with a spoon. He respectfully brought it to his mother-in-law and said with a smile: "Mom, I know you like lotus root soup the most. I stewed this. You try it."

Xiu Ling helped from the side: "Mom, the red lotus root inside is a specialty of Nanshengxing. You have never eaten red lotus root, right? It is sweeter than white lotus root. Nanshengxing has been closed to the country for many years, which is not right. "We are transporting supplies abroad. Last time Gu Yin went there and brought back some products. They were all shipped to the empire. I want you and dad to try them out."

Nanshengxing has a special climate and is rich in fruits and vegetables with unique tastes. But this country is too closed, and it basically produces and sells its own products. Even if it flows into the interstellar market, it will be expensive because of its rarity.

The news reported two days ago that a blue tomato produced in Nansheng Star, one as big as a child's fist, was sold for three thousand new star coins.

The bowl of lotus root soup in front of me is stewed over a very high heat. Bones are stewed in the lotus root soup. The soup is milky white in color with a few oily flowers floating on it. The taste of the red lotus root is very outstanding. The faint plant aroma actually brings out the taste. Bones? Covered by a special fragrance.

The nun stared at the bowl of soup and rationally felt that she should say thank you to Gu Yin. No matter what, she should say thank you for your hard work, but she opened her mouth and couldn't spit out a single word.

Xiu's father noticed his wife's difficulty, stood up to smooth things over, and said to Gu Yin: "It's rare that you have such a heart, thank you for your hard work." Gu Yin shook his head, picked up

another piece of crispy meat and put it on Xiu's father's plate: "Dad, this is crispy pork specially made for you. I heard from Xiaoling that you eat it lightly, so I added less salt. Do you think it's suitable if you try it?

" He put the crispy meat into his mouth, chewed it for a moment with squinted eyes, nodded and said, "Not bad."

Gu Yin and Xiu Ling breathed a sigh of relief at the same time.

Perhaps it was because of Xiu's father's move that the awkwardness at the dinner table was finally gone. Gu Yin diligently served the two elderly people with food, but he didn't eat much. When he put the food into Xiu's father's bowl again, his chopsticks got stuck. .

"Don't patronize us, you can also eat some." Xiu's father said jokingly: "Me and... your mother are not old enough to hold chopsticks yet. Uh..."

His foot was stepped on hard, The nun's eyebrows were raised and she stared at him with wide eyes, which meant that I was not his mother.

Gu Yin's eyes wandered on the faces of the two old men for a moment, then he slowly put down his chopsticks, walked to the two elders, and suddenly knelt down.

Throughout his life, he had knelt before his biological parents, to thank them for their gift of childbirth, and to the marriage statue, to beg God to bless his marriage.

An ordinary man still has gold under his knees. Sitting in this position, he can almost be said to be all-powerful. When he kneels, he weighs more than a thousand catties.

Xiu's father and Xiu's mother froze in their chairs, and even Xiu Ling was surprised and speechless.

After a long while, Xiufu finally regained some consciousness and stood up from the chair. He stood up and tried to help Gu Yin, and said in a trembling voice, "What are you doing?"

Gu Yin knelt straight on the ground, motionless. Xu Wen escaped from Xiu's father's hand that wanted to support him, raised his head, and said firmly: "I want to ask my parents to open their hearts and accept me."

Xiu's father was stunned.

"I know that the impression I left on my second elder is not good. My father and mother may have many opinions on me. As long as you speak out, I can change them and try to be a good boy. Son-in-law, help the second elder to share their worries and take care of their life." His voice slowly lowered: "I can understand that you want us to divorce. After all, Xiaoling and I had a bad start, but Now I can't live without Xiaoling, and I don't know how you can accept me, accommodate me, and truly treat me as a member of this family." "To be honest,

I have been very sad these days. Anxious, I'm worried. I'm afraid that this trip to the empire won't be recognized by you. Xiaoling will have a knot in his heart. It must be very difficult for him to be sandwiched between me and my second elder. I will live in this life. , I just want him to be happy and happy, and the last thing I don't want him to be sad is. Today, too, I was anxious and wanted to express myself, but I still couldn't do it well and made my mother impatient." Gu Yin lowered his head slightly

. The nun said to the nun: "Mom, I'm sorry."

The nun turned her head to the side and tightly grasped the hem of the nun's clothes with her fingers, her fingertips couldn't stop trembling.

She was so frightened that she couldn't recover at all?

Gu Yin waited for a moment, then lowered his head: "If you make this request rashly, you may disturb the elders, but I have a week of meetings starting from tomorrow, and my schedule is tight. If I don't say anything today, I'm afraid it won't happen in the future. There's no chance anymore." He

took a deep breath and said, "I really want to spend the rest of my life with Xiaoling, and I ask my parents to make it happen."

After saying that, he knelt on the ground quietly, curled up his hands, If you look carefully, a thin layer of sweat can be seen on his forehead.

There was an eerie silence in the dining room. Xiaoyixiao jumped out of nowhere, accidentally knocked on the potted plant stand in the corner, and let out an aggrieved "ouch".

The dining room of Gu Zhai is very similar to that of Xiu Jia. It can be said that many places in Gu Zhai have the shadow of Xiu Jia. The newly purchased furniture is all imitated in the style of Xiu Jia.

Xiu Ling was actually aware of Gu Yin's gentle thoughts from the very beginning.

He also knew that Gu Yin secretly bought a house for him, with the entire decoration exactly replicating the house, and planned to give it to him on his birthday.

He always treats his kindness with caution and the fear of regaining what he has lost.

Xiu Ling felt sour for a moment and almost shed tears.

In the end, it was Xiu's father who spoke first.

"You get up first, we, we didn't say we wouldn't accept you." He held Gu Yin's arms hard, pulled Gu Yin up from the ground, and said sincerely: "Your mother and I are not important. You and Xiaoling will live together in the future. You two must support each other and trust each other. As long as you are good to Xiaoling and cherish this hard-earned relationship, we as parents will do our best. I'm satisfied."

Gu Yin nodded repeatedly: "Yes, dad is right."

"Xiao Ling -" Xiu's father turned his head and said to his young son who was in a daze: "What I just said is right." "What Gu Yin said was also meant for you. He has this sincerity. If you like it, don't let him down." "

I know, Dad."

As soon as the words finished, the nun suddenly changed her mind. Too much?, pointed a thin finger at Gu Yin, trembling his lips, and his voice was indescribably sharp: "Gu Yin, let me ask you, what do you think of Xiao Ling?"

Probably the mother who has always been gentle and soft has never After speaking in this tone, Xiu Ling's heart skipped a beat and she murmured: "Mom..."

Xiu Ling shook her head, stared at Gu Yin with a dead gaze, and asked again: "What do you think of Xiao Ling?" ?"

Gu Yin thought, how many years has it been since he received such an aggressive question? Many people are afraid of him, and they can't even speak completely when they see him, let alone such sharp questions.

He looked at the nun. The beautiful and well-maintained woman was trembling against her husband. It seemed that all her energy had been spent after asking this question.

Everything was silent except for the heavy, hoarse sound of the pendulum clock in the living room.

When, when, when.

Xiu Ling stood helpless, his whole body tense and his breathing seemed to be frozen.

"Xiao Ling, it's my life." The corners of Gu Yin's cold lips opened and raised, and his azure eyes were like the vast sky with dancing stars.

"I don't know what to give him. I'm afraid he won't appreciate anything I give him, so I have to give him my life and let him do what he wants." The

nun sneered, her silver teeth almost killing her. He bit it into pieces, the corners of his eyes were red, and there were already tears.

"Well said, well said." She walked to Xiu Ling tremblingly, took out the piece of jade from her son's neck, and said angrily: "You regard him as your lifeblood, and you don't know what to give him. It's nice, but I gave him a piece of broken stone that costs ten yuan a piece...?"

Xiuling mentioned this piece of jade during the live broadcast. Her mother had watched the live broadcast, but she was thinking about her son at that time. Gu Yin's attitude towards Gu Yin changed so much that he was so distracted that he didn't notice this section at all.

Xiu Ling looked at her mother in astonishment, her eyes opening wider and wider, and she said blankly: "Mom, you...did you make a mistake?" "

What mistake did you make?" Xiu Ling was also stunned for a moment, and then patted her. He held his son's hand and said, "Don't interrupt. You are obsessed with him. Let Gu Yin speak."

Xiu Ling looked at Gu Yin eagerly and urged him to explain to his mother quickly.

"Give me the jade." Gu Yin said softly: "Good boy, give it to me."

Xiu Ling had no choice but to take off the jade, pinched a red ribbon on it, stretched out his arm and handed it to Gu Yin. . When the two hands touched each other, Xiu Ling thought of something and his face felt hot.

In the third star's house nestled between mountains and rivers, the curtains in the master bedroom would be tightly closed from time to time, covering up one ridiculous but sweet night after another. When the love is strong, Gu Yin will let himself sit on him, bumping deeply and shallowly, rushing slowly and quickly. He often couldn't bear it and was ashamed to make a sound, so he bit the jade pendant and forced himself to endure it.

Afterwards, he lazily asked: "This is your ancestral amulet. It's the same thing as your life. What if I accidentally bite it into pieces?"

Gu Yin said with a smile: "Then give it to me yourself. , Be my life/blood."

Xiu Ling's ears were red and bleeding and she ignored him.

Not two days later, the curtain was closed again. Xiu Ling couldn't bear it anymore and sobbed in a low voice: "My teeth are very good. If you do it again, I will really bite the amulet - your life/root to pieces!"

Alpha chuckled in his ear: "It doesn't matter, you can bite a little harder."

Xiu Ling didn't notice it at first, but after a while he felt something in his body had changed, and then he realized it, feeling embarrassed. I was so angry that I almost kicked my partner out of bed.

"Ahhhhhh..." Xiu Ling screamed in his heart. He should not think of these messy things in front of his parents!

The more helpless he wanted to forget, the more lingering those images became. Xiu Ling felt both ashamed and embarrassed. He secretly cursed himself for having dirty thoughts and almost cried out of anxiety.

He felt dejected, and suddenly heard a soft "click" in the air.

Xiu Ling followed the voice and moved her gaze to Gu Yin's hand. That hand was very generous, with long and strong fingers. There was very little flesh on the hand and the bones were distinct. It was cold and inhumane.

Slowly opening his palm, the jade amulet turned into a handful of dull fragments.

The nun exclaimed: "Ah..."

Xiu Ling's vision went dark, and another white light exploded in his mind. There were all kinds of strange things in his sight, and he couldn't see anything at that moment.

There was only one voice in between: Gu Yin crushed the jade into pieces.

Although he kept threatening to bite the other person into pieces, he did not dare to use too much force every time. As a result, after wearing it for so long, there was not even a single fine line on it.

But Gu Yin crushed it into pieces without hesitation.

Just because of my mother's questioning words.

So what if it was a street stall item that cost ten yuan a new star coin? It was passed down from ancestors and was the first piece of jewelry given to him by Gu Yin himself.

Besides, he also wants to pass it on to his "future" daughter-in-law.

Gu Yin pushed aside the gravel in his hand and took out a small round sphere from it. The sphere was made of an unknown material and was crystal clear. There were a few faint red dark lines on it. As the ball rotated, the dark lines also appeared. The brilliance flows and is dazzling.

Father Xiu opened his eyes wide: "This is..."

"My life stone." Gu Yin said calmly: "It was made a long time ago. I used to keep it myself, but later gave it to Xiao Ling. It's just that I hid it from him and didn't tell him the secret inside this jade pendant."

The nun trembled and grabbed her son, covering her mouth tightly with one hand, and she couldn't make a sound for a long time.

Even if you have never seen something like a life stone, you have heard of it.

This is an information carrier specially made for the royal family, nobles, and the most powerful people.

Those who can make a life stone for themselves must be rich or noble, and they must be extremely wealthy.

This is the highest level of privacy for a person, because it stores all the true information of the life stone owner.

Profiles, assets, fingerprint information, iris information, voices, movements, power codes...even genes.

Everything a person has is integrated into this small sphere, and information will be stored and updated as the owner grows.

Most people in high positions want their lives to be completely recorded for future generations to admire and worship. But in a sense, the life stone is a way out for yourself, because it contains countless assets, connections, and emergency plans that have never been exposed to public view...

If the cunning rabbit has any? Three caves, the life stone is those three caves.

Gu Yin handed the life stone to Xiu Ling, which meant that he handed all his escape routes into Xiu Ling's hands and handed over all the possibilities of his life to Xiu Ling for safekeeping.

If Xiu Ling chooses to leave him at the critical moment, then he will give up all struggles and wait for the judgment of fate.

If something happens to him, everything in the life stone will protect Ling from worries for the rest of his life.

Xiu Ling finally couldn't hold it any longer, tears fell down, and she said Nunuo: "Gu Yin..."

"I'm sorry." Gu Yin said, "I didn't tell you at the beginning because I was afraid that you would reject it and refuse to accept it."

Xiu Ling said in a daze: "Of course I won't accept such a valuable thing..."

" But apart from this, I really can't give you anything better."

Gu Yin gently buried the crystal ball into Xiu Ling's palm, lowered his head and planted a kiss on his partner's forehead. : "Once the life stone is given away, it will never be taken back. This is the rule. Xiaoling, everything I have is yours."

The bedroom on the second floor.

Xiu Ling held the life stone tightly to his chest, and Gu Yin persuaded him softly for half an hour, but he still didn't make his partner let go.

In the end, there was no choice but to let him hold it.

From time to time, Xiu Ling would open his palms to take a look, and would timidly lower his head like a kitten, kissing the shiny little ball twice.

Gu Yin tasted it.

He looked at his watch: "It's time to go to bed."

The implication is: Put down the broken ball and stay with me.

Xiuling's long eyelashes trembled slightly, with a hint of red at the corner of his eyes. He patted the small double bed under him and suddenly whispered: "I have slept on this bed for more than 20 years."

Gu Yin couldn't believe it. Understanding what he meant, he bent down to help him take off his shoes, and habitually held his cool soles with his hands, trying to warm him up and make him feel better when sleeping.

"Yeah." He whispered a word in his throat as a response.

Xiu Ling suddenly retracted his feet, lying on the bed, folding his arms together, and burying his face in his arms.

"I...you..." The voice rubbed against the bed sheets, carrying a faint fragrance like narcissus that vaguely floated into Gu Yin's ears.

"You, you, today, you can, you can..."

Gu Yin wondered, and leaned forward: "What can you do?"

The tall, pure white young man lay on the red sheets, with only a belt on his pajamas, revealing a A small section of shiny calves, a beautiful long neck, soft and black hair, and a thin and sunken waist. Looking down the waist, two jade mounds are faintly visible.

Gu Yin licked his dry lips and his breathing gradually became heavier.

"Okay..." After a long time, Xiu Ling's heart skipped a beat and he closed his eyes: "You can sleep on the bed that I have slept on for more than 20 years!" There was a sneer

, as if he was pouring oil into a hot pan. After taking in a bucket of water, Gu Yin felt something explode in his chest, his mind went blank, his shaky nerves were all broken, and he went crazy.

The blood all over the body suddenly surged to the top of his head, and then returned to the body. The blood was heated by the terrible temperature in the body, and it rushed to the lower abdomen like a flood.

It was hot, unbearably hot.

Gu Yin's blue eyes seemed to turn red and stained with blood. He was hoarse, his voice low and hard.

"Xiao Ling, did you summon my estrus in advance?"

The author has something to say:

This is the third time Xiao Ling said something sexy.

Let me help you make memories.

The first joke: Just eating is not enough, you have to plant a little life into my body.

The second scandal: Gu Yin is short? Gu Yin is not short at all.

The third dirty talk: You can sleep with me today on the bed I have slept on for more than 20 years.

If it were Xiu Cheng, he would probably say this.

The first time: I can fill you up, but you have to hurry up, I haven't finished my thesis yet.

Second time: I have already measured the size. As for the specific number, it is not convenient to announce it to the public.

The third time: I have slept on this bed for more than 20 years. I still remember what the courier boy who delivered the furniture looked like. He had flaxen hair, rimless glasses, single eyelids, long and narrow eyes, a low nose bridge, and small lips. There is a mole in the corner and a mole on the right side of the neck, but this mole is very light in color. He spoke with a northern accent, and his teeth were not very neat. One side had tiger teeth, and the other did not...

Stupid author Ke Gui: Okay, I get it, the furniture delivered by the courier guy was me (audience: Author, you have no sense of moral integrity).

Ps, this chapter is obviously so sweet, but I made myself cry when I wrote it. Neither the couple who wrote about my brother have cried like this. I'm probably emotionally disturbed.

Another ps: Thank you for the flowers, mines and nutrient solution, babies!

This chapter is in my draft box and I wanted to post it at 11pm last night. result! My time settings are wrong! When I woke up, I found that it was set to 11 o'clock tonight. ah! My stupid head!