Chapter 66

Only five or six core media were invited to this banquet, and there was a special press box. As Gu Yin slowly walked to the VIP area, a dozen photographers suddenly swarmed in front of the red carpet and turned their cameras on Mr. and Mrs. Gu.

These are all veteran reporters with considerable experience. To them, Gu Yin is an acquaintance and has long lost the novelty. The one who can arouse their interest is the Omega next to Gu Yin.

Regarding the newly promoted Mrs. Gu Xiuling, most outsiders only heard of her name but never saw her. They hurriedly ran forward. Taking pictures of Gu Yin was the second most important thing. Taking pictures of Xiu Ling and sending out a press release immediately was the hot spot.

However, photos of people with this status must be reviewed by the National Propaganda Department before being released. All photos and texts must go through both machine and manual inspection procedures before they can be approved for release.

Gu Yin has always kept a low profile. Reporters have photographed him on many occasions before, but when the press release was submitted for review, the result was that it was not approved. A researcher from the Propaganda Department enthusiastically told them that Gu Yin did not like to appear frequently in the media and asked them to delete the pictures before submitting them for review.

Sure enough, after removing the pictures, the manuscript was approved.

Over time, the core media practitioners of Third Star have concluded an unspoken industry principle, that is, when meeting Gu Yin, take as few or no pictures as possible, do not include full-face photos of Gu Yin in press releases, and do their best to Keep it mysterious.

However, Xiu Ling did a live broadcast at the invitation of Empire TV a few days ago. Some third-star netizens connected to the Empire Network and downloaded the screen recording. Since then, Gu Yin's photos have appeared openly on the Internet.

Probably because the screen recording was not widely circulated in the Third Star, Gu Yin did not exert any control but acquiesced.

This acquiescence gave the media a subtle signal—perhaps in the near future, Gu Yin will allow his image to appear frequently in media reports.

There were still about ten minutes left before the banquet started, but the photographer did not take pictures rashly, but politely sought the opinions of the two deities in advance.

Gu Yin pondered for a moment, clasped Xiu Ling's hand tightly, and nodded in agreement.

The photojournalist adjusted the equipment very quickly and excitedly took photos.

Xiu Ling nodded and smiled in front of the camera, dignified and elegant. He was suddenly glad that he had stayed in the royal family for several years. Among other things, he had learned a lot in terms of manners, manners, and conversational etiquette.

After all, when he first entered the royal family, he was thrown into the Ceremony Department for three months of devil training.

A minute later, the reporters stopped taking pictures, bent down to express their gratitude, quickly packed up their cameras, tripods, etc. and moved away to get out of the red carpet.

Gu Yin took Xiu Ling's hand and walked to the VIP area to sit down. He walked over with polite steps and asked if he needed anything.

Xiu Ling shook his head and heard a voice next to him saying, "Is there any hot water? I'd like a cup of hot water. Thank you." He

followed the voice and turned his head, and saw Gu Yin sitting next to him. A tall and handsome young man. The young man seemed to feel his gaze and turned his head and smiled at him.

"——How are you, sister-in-law?"

Xiu Ling: "..."

The young man stood up and introduced himself across the room. Gu Yin introduced himself: "My name is Gu Ming. Mr. Gu is my old... eldest brother. This is the first time we meet. Let me ask my sister-in-law. Okay?."

"..." Xiu Ling said awkwardly: "My surname is Xiu, just call me Xiu Ling." "

How can this be done?" Gu Ming said anxiously: "Old...brother saved my life, okay? My parents, you are his partner, how can I call you by your first name?"

Gu Yin took a sip of tea from the table and said calmly: "You can call me whatever I want you to call me. What else? I am your eldest brother, not the big brother."

He is more than ten years older than Xiu Ling, and he is a young man. He never felt that he was older before, but after getting married, for some reason, he became very taboo about the word "old".

What's more, Gu Ming, a guy who usually doesn't talk too big or too small, is more particular about it now. It's both a "name" and "your". He uses such elegant words to pretend to be a wolf with a big tail.

When Gu Ming heard that his boss had spoken, he had no choice but to smile and nodded: "Okay, okay."

At this time, Li Yi came over with a cup of hot water and gently placed it in front of Gu Ming. .

"Hey, don't go." Seeing the other party turn around, Gu Ming quickly grabbed the cuffs of etiquette.

After a pause in Li Yi's footsteps, he realized that he was being rude. He hurriedly moved his fingers away and licked his lips: "Excuse me, do you have any sugar? I have low blood sugar and I feel a little uncomfortable."

Li Li looked at it suspiciously . She glanced at him, and out of politeness, said with a smile: "Wait a moment, I'll go look for you." "

Thank you." Gu Ming said, "Any kind of candy is fine, I'm not picky about food." "

The etiquette nodded and walked to the service area.

Gu Ming's eyes followed his back until he disappeared behind the screen in the service area. Then he turned back in despair and whispered to Gu Yin: "Old... bah, brother. Temporary. The government has been very kind to you, holding a celebration banquet for you, and the etiquette is all about the graceful and lovely Omega. Think about it, when we were fighting in the north and south, it would be good to have a good-looking beta in the team. The brothers really don't dare to think about Omega. By the way, that boy Cheng Yixian was still the team star at that time."

After he said it, Gu Yin seemed to remember the old things many years ago, and his cold face slowly relaxed. Unfold it and reveal a gentle look under the illumination of the crystal chandelier.

Gu Ming observed his face and saw that he did not refuse to say this. He immediately started talking, stretched his neck behind Gu Yin and said, "Xiu Ling!"

Xiu Ling moved his chair back, thinking that he had ?What's the matter? Turn your head and look at him.

But he heard Gu Ming say: "Cheng Yixian, have you seen him before?"

Xiu Ling nodded.

Gu Ming smiled and said: "When he first started, he worked as a clerk in the fleet led by my eldest brother. In his early twenties, he was elected as the team flower of the fleet."

Xiu Ling: "..."

Gu Ming added: " My eldest brother and I have been together for more than ten years. We had... a lot of interesting things back then. I guess eldest brother definitely doesn't have time to tell you about it. Do you want to know? I can lend you my diary." "

... ..." Xiu Ling found out that this Gu Ming was a talkative person, or a talkative person with little talent. He smiled slightly and said: "The diary is your privacy. I can't read it if I borrow it."

Gu Ming said: "My diary only records the privacy of other people in the team, not mine. " ."

Xiu Ling: "..." Just when he didn't know how to answer to keep up with the other person's brain circuit, Li Yi came over at the right time, holding a delicate small box in his hand and placing it on the table in front of Gu Ming.

Gu Ming flipped through it with his fingers, smiling broadly: "I love toffee the most. Thank you."

He bowed down and said, "I wish you a happy eating experience." His head was slightly lowered, and there was one on his white ears. A bright red mole.

"You..." Gu Ming stood up suddenly, his voice trembling: "What's your name?" "

?" Omega etiquette opened his eyes wide and looked at him at a loss, only to see Gu Ming's face was red. His teeth chattered and his body shook violently.

"Sir?" Li Li hurriedly stepped forward to support him and asked, "Are you feeling uncomfortable?"

"No." Gu Ming shook his head and stared at Li Li's ears with a sad look in his eyes: "I'm sorry, I just lost my composure. . I'm really sorry for asking your name so rashly." He

said with good etiquette and good temper: "You are probably tired. I will take you to the lounge to have a rest."

Xiu Ling stretched out his hand and pinched Gu Yin. He held his arm and whispered: "Gu Ming seems to be sick. Please let him rest for a while."

Gu Yin held his partner's hand with his backhand and whispered in his ear: "Don't worry about him. "

He has hypoglycemia." Xiu Ling frowned in disapproval: "Okay? I am your brother who has been with you for more than ten years. Please take care of me."

Although Ci does not lead troops, generals must maintain dignity. But being too majestic will inevitably lead to a lack of humaneness, and you should still show kindness when you should.

Gu Yin said three words with a blank expression: "He's pretending."

Xiu Ling: "?!"

He looked at his husband in disbelief, and heard Gu Ming say in a sad tone: "I have... before? I have a younger brother, but he disappeared twenty years ago, and his life and death are still unknown. He is about the same age as you, and he also has a small red mole on his ear. His eyebrows are also thin and long, and he is very beautiful. In the past twenty years, I I have been looking for him, hoping to see him again in my lifetime. In fact, when I first saw you, I felt that you were very similar to him when he was a child, but I didn't dare to ask." "It's

not just me . , my mother also misses him very much, especially in recent years, he often can't sleep because of excessive missing, and after waking up, he still tells me that he dreamed that his brother came home." Speaking of

this, he suddenly He fell silent and sniffed cautiously.

Li Li's heart softened, and he couldn't help but say softly: "Sir, although saying this will make you sad, I have records from my parents from childhood to adulthood. He should not be your brother. However, hello, my dear." If there is a good report, I will definitely find my brother."

"It's just..." Gu Ming looked at him blankly: "You and my brother are so similar, so similar... I always feel that there is something wrong between us. There is some kind of connection. Can I ask you something?"

"What is it?"

"My mother is old and ill with thoughts about her children. If you can spare your busy schedule... "

Li etiquette understood the implication: "You want me to pretend to be your brother and go to see your mother?" "

Yes?! Yes?! Please do me this favor!" Gu Ming nodded and took something out of his pocket. He took out a gold-gilt business card: "This is my business card. It has my contact information on it. Can I ask you for a business card?"

Li Yi looked at the business card, and it was neither acceptable to accept it, nor to accept it, as if I haven't yet sorted out my thoughts from the whole unexpected incident.

"I, I don't have a business card." He whispered.

Gu Ming said: "It doesn't matter. You can just give me your contact information to facilitate future communication."

Li Yi looked at him hesitantly, not sure how to deal with it. He intuitively felt that he should not give his personal contact information to an officer with whom he had only met once, but the officer's mother made him extremely sympathetic.

The banquet was about to start, and the supervisor in the headset was urging him to leave the VIP area. He did not dare to stay any longer. Seeing that Gu Ming looked sincere and had an upright appearance, in desperation, he left his contact information in a confused way and hurriedly Withdrew.

When Gu Ming saw him walking away, the sad look on his face slowly disappeared. He raised the terminal in his hand and said to Xiu Ling as if he was done: "Sister-in-law...Xiu Ling, the little Omega just now is called Duan Zhen. In the future, "She's your sister-in-law, what do you think?"

Xiu Ling: "..."

He felt, why did he want to hit someone so much?

The author has something to say:

Gu Ming is actually a gangster who fights in alleys, has a very high force value, values ​​love and justice, but is also glib. After following Gu Yin for so many years, it is hard to change his true nature.

Sorry, babies, I have been babysitting my relatives' children today, and I finally found time to write a chapter, but I finished it so late, I'm really sorry.

So, the stupid author decided to randomly give out red envelopes in the comments to compensate. Everyone, please raise your little hands and let me see them, okay?