Chapter 111

"Is that Xiao Xing'er?" Gu Yin came closer and stared at Xun Xing for a long time, with a smile in his eyes: "It looks a bit like you." "

Right? Right?" Xiu Ling. Proudly: "Everyone thinks he looks like me, and he kisses me very much. I won't cry when I hold him."

As soon as he finished speaking, Xun Xing curled his little mouth, and his smiling face immediately wrinkled. group, and then burst out with an extremely loud cry?

Xiu Ling: "..."

Gu Yin couldn't hold it back and laughed.

It was rumored that he had a vicious appearance and was born unable to smile. With a ferocious face, he led his fleet to rampage through the galaxies, burning, killing, and looting.

Of course, these rumors are exaggerated and extremely inaccurate, but it is true that Gu Yin doesn't like to laugh. Before getting married, he had never laughed as heartily as he does now.

Xiu Ling turned pale and glanced at him, then hummed: "It's not because of me. It must be because you were too fierce and scared him to tears." As he spoke, he softly coaxed Xunxing, little Omega. He still hummed softly, but Xiu Ling had a trick. He stuffed the pacifier into his little mouth and the world became quiet.

In the past, Gu Yin was particularly afraid that Xiu Ling would dislike him for his fierce looks. During the time when Xiu Ling rejected him, he was also worried about his appearance. Later, when the two fell in love, he didn't care much about his appearance. , Xiu Ling said he looked fierce, but it seemed like the love between the couple.

Gu Yin didn't take it seriously and said: "You know best whether I am fierce or not. Besides, if I am fierce, I will really do it for you." The

last two words were pronounced in a low voice, and Xiu Ling's heart was beating fast. He glanced to his side and realized that Gu Zheng, who had been sitting next to him, had quietly left at some point. Xiu Ling blushed in embarrassment and said in a low voice: "I You're in the living room, please pay attention."

Gu Yin smiled, and suddenly said seriously: "Xiao Ling, the war here is tight, I'm afraid I won't have time to contact you in the future, all private communication equipment will be used in three days The signal will be cut off. Please take care of yourself at home."

After hearing this, he remembered what Coin had written on the card about "accidental death". Xiu Ling's nose felt sore and he felt panicked in his heart: "I understand?, you? ...When will you be back?"

"I can't say for sure." Gu Yin said, "It depends on the situation."

Xiu Ling lowered his head: "I heard it's very dangerous over there."

Gu Yin smiled: "Who do you want to listen to? What he said? It was just average, far worse than Nan Shengxing."

"Liar."

"I didn't lie to you." Someone probably came to Gu Yin, so he shouted at the person behind him. He said hello, turned around and said, "Xiao Ling, I have something to do. I need to hang up first. Please pay attention to your health."

Xiu Ling only had time to say "hmm" when the picture on the other side was distorted and the signal was interrupted.

"Is Gu Yin here? Are you okay over there?" The nun took Xun Xing away and wanted to take him to his room to sleep.

Xiu Ling followed behind his mother, not knowing how to answer, he was silent for a while, and then said dullly: "Now...it's okay."

Xunxing has his own baby room, which is quite warmly decorated. She was adjusting the cradle for him in the room. She frowned and said, "Is this cradle a small one? I'll buy another one tomorrow."

The nun put her grandson into the cradle and rocked it gently. He shook his head and turned to Xiu Ling and said, "Don't worry too much about him. The top priority now is to take care of your own body. Eat, drink, and sleep when you should. If you take good care of him, then my little grandson can Take good care of her."

The whole family knew about their youngest son's pregnancy early on, and the family travel plan was temporarily shelved. The nun was afraid that her son's body would not be able to bear the fatigue of traveling around, so she asked him to rest quietly at home.

When Xiu Ling had nothing to do, he ran to Xun Xing's room to play with Xun Xing. Xun Xing changed his name to Xiu Yue. Every time Xiu Ling teased him a little, Xiaotuanzi would giggle and spit out a few bubbles.

Xiu Ling covered her chest: "Monster, monstrous, Xiaoyue, you are so cute. How can you grow up? You will definitely confuse those Alphas. Why did you go to fight?" !"

Xiu Cheng: "..."

He smiled and rubbed his brother's hair: "You were cuter than him when you were a child. Your mother took you to the park to play. Many uncles and aunts pinched your cheeks when they saw you were cute. Later, your mother I don't even dare to carry you out."

Xiu Ling was filled with emotion and said without shame: "I have been a troublemaker with blue faces since I was a child."

Xiu Cheng: "..."

He is very fond of Xiu Yue. I spend a lot of time with Xiu Yue every day, and sleep with Xiu Yue in the baby room at night for easy care. He has no plans to remarry, and has already made an agreement with a research institute. When Xiu Yue is older, he will work in the research institute, specializing in mechanics theory.

In fact, Xiu Cheng was more interested in the field of intelligent battleships, but after entering the Academy of Sciences, he had to go to the laboratory every day and only had three days of vacation every year. He couldn't let go of the young Xiu Yue, so he had to give up.

After Xiu Yue was born, Xun Sheng contacted the Xiu family and said he wanted to see his little son. Xiu Cheng did not refuse. Although he and Xun Sheng were unhappy, after the divorce, his mentality completely calmed down and he relaxed. He also thought that Xun Sheng was Xiu Yue's father after all, and he would definitely be his father in the future. meet. Even if Xun Sheng asked to take Xiu Yue back to Xun's house to live for a while, he had no reason not to allow it.

Xiu Ling was afraid that his brother would suffer a loss, so he wanted to go with him, but his abdominal pain was already very obvious. He stayed at home all day and was too shy to see people, so he had to ask Gu Zheng to be the "flower protector" and accompany Xiucheng to go with him. The place agreed upon by Xun Sheng.

Xun Sheng looked a lot more haggard, and he had lost weight. When Xiu Cheng saw him, he didn't recognize him for a moment. The two of them had come to such a point that they couldn't even exchange greetings after meeting each other. Xun Sheng had prepared a lot of gifts, all for the children, and filled two large boxes with them.

He hugged Xiu Yue and looked at him for a while, then said in a hoarse voice: "Xingxing, good boy, call me daddy."

The child was only a few months old and could not say anything yet. When he heard this, he just opened his two black eyes. She looked at him with her eyes and stretched out her little hands to grab his hair.

Xun Sheng took his little fleshy hand and put it on his lips and kissed him: "Have you been obedient to follow your father? When father is done with this work, I will take you out to play, okay?"

Xiu Yue grinned. ?He laughed.

The little Omega loves to laugh, which is neither like Xiu Cheng nor Xun Sheng. I wonder who inherited it.

Xiu Cheng thought about it for a while, and decided to tell Xun Sheng: "Xun Xing has changed his name, and now his name is Xiu Yue." Xun Sheng was stunned for a moment, and he was

stunned for a moment. Didn't say.

This meeting was very rushed, taking less than an hour in total. Gu Zheng escorted Xiu Cheng and his son back home, and saw Xiu Ling lying on a deck chair in the garden, listening to music with his eyes closed.

There is also a book covered on the belly, euphemistically called "Prenatal Education".

He was really idle and could play with Xiu Yue at first, but then his belly became more and more bulging, and Xiu Mu stopped letting him carry Xiu Yue around.

Seemingly hearing footsteps, Xiu Ling slowly opened his eyes, saw it was Gu Zheng, and asked him what happened after meeting Xun Sheng.

Gu Zheng replied simply, covering him with the thin blanket in his hand, and whispered: "Mr. Xiu, be careful not to catch a cold."

Xiu Ling was particularly grateful for his thoughtfulness and felt that Gu Zheng was so considerate. All are good. If Gu Zheng was an Alpha, he would most likely like him.

"Gu Zheng..." He held the corner of the blanket and whispered, "Do you have any news about Gu Yin over there?"

The war on the Ninth Resource Star has been dragging on for more than half a year, and the media reports are endless. It's true. At first, there were a lot of good news. Later, as the war dragged on, the relevant reports gradually became less and less. All signals there were interrupted, and there was no way to know Gu Yin's true situation on the Ninth Resource Star.

Xiu Ling once contacted Servi and wanted to get some information from her. Unexpectedly, Servi didn't know very well. He said with a sad face: "I can't contact Coin at home. I don't know how that fool is doing now. God." God bless him, we must let him come back alive, otherwise our Heinli family will really have no descendants."

"Narcissus, you may not know, my brother is just a stubborn person. He was really naughty before, ignorant and unskilled. A little bit, but he has worked hard since falling out of love, and agreed to take over the family affairs. He is actually very smart, and is not afraid of your jokes. He thinks you like Gu Yin because Gu Yin is capable, responsible, and capable. Absolute strength. So after returning from the third star, he completely changed his old bad habits, which is to become what you like. This time he went to the ninth resource star as well. He took the initiative to ask for help. I think he probably I also want you to see that he can also perform military exploits and has the potential to become the God of War."

Xiu Ling was stunned.

"But feelings are originally a matter between two people. Wishful thinking alone is not enough." Servi started chatting endlessly: "Darcissus, I can understand you. It's his business that he likes you, you It's your fault that you don't like him. Don't worry about it. I'll go to the military headquarters to inquire about it. If I have any news about Gu Yin, I'll tell you. But many of their military operations are confidential. Keeping it secret from your family members, I'm not sure what to ask."

She paused: "You can ask Xun Sheng, he is a high-ranking military official and your brother's partner. What should I do? Forget about this!"

The divorce between Xiu Cheng and Xun Sheng has still not been announced to the outside world. The Xun family has done a good job in keeping the secret. Except for a very few people who understand the situation, the rest are kept under wraps. ?In the dark.

Xiu Ling couldn't tell Servi, so he gave some random excuses and ended the call on the pretext of feeling unwell.

Gu Zheng lowered his eyes. He had a premonition that something big was going to happen in the near future. However, everyone was tight-lipped and he couldn't verify it. Considering Xiu Ling's physical condition, and seeing Xiu Ling's worried and anxious look, he couldn't help but said: "I just wanted to tell you, I asked Gu Ming? After a while, he said that Mr. Gu is fine, why is there no news recently? , because the operation is kept secret. Don't worry, Mr. Gu is the leader, so he doesn't have to charge into the battle. Besides, Mr. Gu himself is very powerful and has rich combat experience, so he will be fine." Xiu Ling trusted Gu Zheng very much and

listened. When he said this, he felt relieved and patted his belly and said, "Did you hear that? Your father is a super powerful man. You must work hard in the future and you must not embarrass me." Gu

. Zheng: "..."

He turned his head and patted his face, sighing in his heart: Sure enough, lying will make you blush.