Chapter 113

"Xiao Ling?" A surprised voice came from his ears, and then the voice raised a few degrees: "Dad, Mom, Brother, Xiao Ling is awake!"

Xiu Ling's head was dizzy. After a long time, he realized Just now he gradually regained consciousness, he looked at the person in front of him: "Gu Yin?"

Gu Yin smiled and said: "It's good to wake up. Do you feel uncomfortable anywhere?"

"Uncomfortable..." Xiu Ling shook his head, confused. After looking around, the whole person was still in a state of chaos and disorder.

"Are you hungry? Do you feel sick in your stomach after not eating for so many days? The doctor said that when you woke up in the past few days, your mother made fish fillet porridge for you to stew." Gu Yin stood up and said, "I'll bring it over. "

As if something tapped on Xiu Ling's head, he suddenly woke up. In an instant, all the memories of reality came back. Xiu Ling sat up suddenly and shouted: "Gu Yin!"

Xiu Ling's parents and? Xiu Cheng happened to walk in and was startled when he heard the shouting.

Gu Yin turned around, and Xiu Ling noticed that he looked a little tired and his face was pale, as if he hadn't had a good rest for a long time.

Maybe the movement he made just now when he got up was too big, and he accidentally affected the nerves in his waist. The pain made his head buzz, but Xiu Ling couldn't care so much. He looked at Gu Yin blankly: "You, you Are you back? When did you come back?"

"You came back yesterday." Seeing his pale face and frowning, Gu Yin guessed that he might be in pain, so he quickly walked over to help him lie down, and pressed the button again. Press the bedside button to call the doctor.

Gu Yin arrived early yesterday morning. He didn't rest after arriving at the hospital. He stayed by the bedside and secretly kissed his partner from time to time. He felt heartbroken and sweet at the same time.

He has become a father, the father of two children, one A and one O. His joy is beyond words. Cheng Yixian sent him a message last night about raising his salary, and he agreed without thinking.

Cheng Yixian hurriedly reported the good news to "My partner is the most handsome". After opening the game, he discovered that both of them had not been online for a long time. It should be said that after "My brother is the most handsome" changed his name to "My partner is the most handsome", nothing happened. Online.

Cheng Yixian ignored the situation and wrote a lot of messages on his own.

Gu Yin couldn't put it down and stayed in front of Xiuling's bed all night with his two children in his arms. The more he looked at them, the more he liked them. However, the children looked a little more like him, which made him a little depressed.

It would be great if it was like Xiu Ling, even if it was more like other people in the Xiu family. To be honest, the appearance of these two children is indeed not as good as Xiu Yue.

Gu Yin sighed, secretly blaming his own genes for dragging down the child.

It's not that he cares about his appearance, but in his subconscious mind, the children in the future will be exactly the same as Xiu Ling. It is best to be a replica of Xiu Ling, more lively, more mischievous, and as smart as Xiu Ling. , but he is not overly smart like Xiu Cheng. The house is full of chaos every day, and just thinking about it makes him feel comfortable.

But the two children grew up against his will. Not only did they look similar, they also had similar personalities. They were quiet, didn't like to smile, and had a cold face.

But having said that, no matter what, it is your own child, so it will still hurt.

He touched Xiu Ling's forehead. It was not hot. He seemed to have no fever. He finally breathed a sigh of relief.

Just as he was about to take his hand off his forehead, he was grabbed. Xiu Ling couldn't suppress his longing. Regardless of the presence of his parents and brother, he whispered: "You have been gone for such a long time, and I can't contact you later. I miss you very much. You... nothing happened?"

" It's all over." Gu Yin half-knelt in front of the bed and held Xiu Ling's hand with his backhand: "I'm back safely now, haven't I?" "

Then this time, are you here to take me back to the third star?"

Gu Yin did not answer immediately. He was silent for a moment and said, "You finally went home. Can you stay in the Empire for a while longer."

"I..." Xiu Ling lowered his eyes: "I want to live in the Empire, but ...Anyway, I will go wherever you go, and I will follow you."

Gu Yin felt hot in his heart, and just as he was about to say something, the doctor walked in, and he had to stand up and stare nervously at the doctor for examination.

"Everything is recovering well." The doctor tested Xiu Ling's physical indicators and said to Gu Yin: "Take the patient for a physical examination in the afternoon. If there are no problems, he can be discharged from the hospital in three days."

Gu Yin quickly nodded . Quite a bit.

"In the past few days, you can't eat cold and hard food, you can't catch cold, and you can't exercise strenuously? Let me take a look at the results of the physical examination. I will prescribe a supplement based on the results."

Gu Yin hurriedly responded.

After all, Xiu Ling was a member of the royal family, and the doctor was sent by the royal family. He was familiar with his and Gu Yin's situation, so he didn't make a fuss after seeing Gu Yin.

The doctor called Gu Yin out alone to explain some matters. Only then did the Xiu family's parents have the opportunity to come forward and visit their son.

Xiu Ling was in a coma for more than two months. No matter how good his health was before, he could not withstand this kind of torture. He became extremely thin, with pale lips and a haggard face.

"Dad, Mom." Xiu Ling murmured.

Seeing her son like this, the nun almost shed tears. She sat next to her son and said, "Don't be in a hurry to go back to the third planet with Gu Yin. Something happened over there. He just stabilized and Gu Yin stayed here." In a few days, I will have to go back soon. You stay in the Empire to recuperate, and then leave when your body is better."

Xiu Ling opened his eyes wide: "Mom, what happened to the third star? And the ninth star? Resource Star..."

"Don't think so much now. Everything is over now and Gu Yin is safe. I know you will definitely ask, so we and Gu Yin have the same idea. After you recover mentally, your body will After I raise him, I will tell you slowly." The nun patted her son's hand and said, "You haven't seen Coke and Sprite yet. I'll go and bring them over." Coke

and Sprite are two children. Nickname, Xiuling read many ancient books and saw the introduction of these two drinks in a book introducing earth civilization. The book said that these two drinks are deeply loved by people, and they are drinks that are liked by both men, women and children. .

No matter what era parents are, they all want their children to be smart, lively, and lovable. Xiu Ling gave his two children such nicknames, which also implies this meaning.

Xiu Ling wanted to find out what happened during this period, but then he thought that his mental state was indeed not good. Knowing that might cause a lot of troubles, so he had to suppress his thoughts for the time being.

Although the two children look more like Gu Yin, they have always inherited the good-looking features of Gu Yin, such as deep blue eyes, tall nose, and tall and well-proportioned frame.

Even Coke, the two's Alpha daughter, is predicted by doctors to be taller than 185 centimeters in the future.

When Xiu Ling heard this, her hands shook and she almost threw the bottle on the ground. His own net height is exactly 180 centimeters, which means that all his daughters will be taller than him in the future? ! Hasn't he become the low point of the family?

He looked down at Coke's white and round face, and an image of a heroic Alpha female captain with handsome features, elegant features, and a straight figure appeared in front of his eyes. He accepted this setting inexplicably, and suddenly felt that there was nothing wrong with it.

The results of the physical examination came out soon. Although Xiu Ling was a little weak, this was a normal postpartum phenomenon and there was nothing serious in itself.

Gu Yin breathed a sigh of relief. He came to the empire this time not for personal matters, but for official duties. Therefore, when Xiu Ling was discharged from the hospital, he did not go back to Xiu's house with him, but went to the palace instead. .

The two little guys were very naughty and noisy, and the Xiu family was in chaos every day. Xiuyue is not very good at walking yet and can only stagger a few steps while holding on to things. In most cases, he is more accustomed to crawling. He was very curious about the two babies and often crawled to the nursery to "visit" his younger siblings.

Children are very quiet, and Xiu Yue himself has a quiet personality, so he entered quietly without anyone noticing.

Xiu Ling turned around to prepare milk powder for the two little ones and almost stepped on him.

"Xiaoyue!" Xiu Ling was shocked and hurriedly picked him up: "You came here by yourself?"

Xiuyue pointed his little finger at the baby on the bed and said softly: "Brother."

He could pronounce "brother" very early. , "Sister" is relatively difficult for him, and he can't always pronounce it, so he always calls Coke "brother."

Xiucheng corrected him several times, but with little effect. His family members saw that he was young and followed him.

"Do you want to play with your brother?" Xiu Ling said with a smile.

Even though he also had a little Omega, he still thought Xiu Yue was beautiful. Even when he was the same age as Sprite, he was cuter than Sprite.

The most important thing is that Xiu Yue has a good personality, is neither noisy nor fussy, and is quiet, unlike a child.

Unlike Sprite, that ghostly cry can literally tear off the roof.

What's even worse is that whenever he cries, Coke will cry too, and the two children seem to be competing with each other about whose voice is louder.

Xiu Ling had a headache, so he felt more pity and affection for the soft and intelligent Xiu Yue.

He put Xiuyue on the bed, and the little guy immediately crawled next to the baby, lying next to the pillow and watching blankly, and even kissed Coke on the cheek when no one was paying attention.

Strangely enough, Coke and Sprite look very similar. It is difficult for people to tell who is who when they are wrapped in swaddling clothes, but Xiuyue can tell them clearly because he is only close to Coke and has no enthusiasm for Sprite.

Xiu Cheng also noticed his son's partiality and said lightly: "There is a natural attraction between A and O. It is reasonable for Xiaoyue to like Coke." "

..." Xiu Ling covered her face: " They're so young, to be honest they can't feel each other's pheromones."

After his brother said this, Xiu Cheng also felt that his son was a little sensitive to pheromones, and he didn't take it seriously at first, but now he was. A little worried.

He carefully observed his son for a few days, and then took Xiuyue to the children's center to play several times. When he came back, he called Xiu Ling aside with a serious face: "Xiao Ling, I think it's not Xiaoyue's problem. , he has no awareness of other Alpha children."

Xiu Ling was stunned before she realized what her brother was saying.

"So..." Xiu Cheng paused and said, "Will the problem arise with Coke? Maybe she is born with something that attracts Omega..."

Xiu Cheng frowned and thought of the right word: "Talent. "

Xiu Ling was struck by lightning and quickly sent a message to Gu Yin, telling Gu Yin his brother's guess.

Gu Yin has been busy outside. This time when he came to the empire, he had never stayed at Xiu's house. Xiu Ling had not recovered yet, and he was busy taking care of two young children. He was miserable all day long, so he could not help but be ignored.

Gu Yin was taking a break and sent a video invitation directly after seeing the message.

"Where are you now?" Xiu Ling tested the temperature of the water in the bottle, raised his eyelids and took a look: "On the aircraft?" "

Yes." Gu Yin stared at him for a moment, then suddenly whispered: " Xiao Ling, I've made you suffer."

Xiu Ling felt a pang in his heart. He knew that Gu Yin had always cherished him and always thought that he was wronged by not being able to be by his side all the time. In fact, what grievance did he have? These years have been generally carefree, peaceful and joyful, but Gu Yin, on the other hand, had to endure the hardships of his childhood. Even in his current position, he still had to work hard and deal with the treacherous situation. .

"I..." Xiu Ling shook his head, sighed and said, "If you don't talk about this, what are you going to do about Coke? Do you want to ask a doctor to check her?"

Gu Yin said, "This is Talent is not a disease, I don't think there is any need to check it." There was a bit of complacency in his tone.

Xiu Ling: "..."

He actually didn't take it to heart. He just missed Gu Yin and wanted to use this excuse to talk to Gu Yin.

"Xiao Ling." Gu Yin hesitated for a moment and said in a deep voice, "I'll go back to the third star tomorrow." "

..." Xiu Ling blinked his eyes, and after a long time to react, he said in a daze: "Going back so soon?"

"You You are not in good health and cannot travel long distances. I discussed it with your parents and we both hope that you will recuperate in the empire first. When you are well, I will send someone to take you back." Xiu Ling was still immersed in Gu

Yin's thoughts . He couldn't recover from the news that he was about to return to the third star. After hearing this, he just shook his head slightly, lowered his eyes and touched his son's cute sleeping face, and whispered: "I want to go back with you."

Gu Yin's His heart softened for a moment, and he almost wanted to agree immediately, but the remaining bits of reason pulled him back. The third planet is now in a mess, and the mess has not been dealt with yet. He doesn't want his partner and children to make any mistakes.

"Will you be obedient this time?" Gu Yin said in a soft voice, "I have already said hello to the royal family. They will take you to live in the palace for a while to recuperate your body."

Xiu Ling said deeply . I glanced at him and understood something in a daze. He had always thought that Gu Yin's eyes were beautiful, but now he suddenly realized that this beauty might not be because of the eyes themselves, but the deep affection contained in them.

He was always worried that this marriage that bound the two of them together for profit would be a charlatan and sooner or later the two of them would be blown to pieces, but now he was no longer afraid. He found in Gu Yin's eyes that even if there was no recovery, The courage to face it openly?

This marriage may not have a good beginning, but he believes that it must have a good ending.

Xiu Ling took a step forward, her slender and shiny fingers slowly caressed the face on the virtual interface that made her feel happy, and said in a low voice: "I'm waiting for the family reunion."

The author has something to say:

Jiaduobao: What, I, Jiaduobao, don't have a name!

Xiangpiaopiao: I don't even know how many times I've circled the earth, and it also doesn't have a name.

Thank you lovely friends for your feeding, nutrient solution and comments. The stupid author really doesn't have time to reply one by one, so I can only express my thanks here!

It will be finished soon, so I am a little excited.

By the way, I originally posted this chapter last night, but then I woke up today and found that I had forgotten to set the time in my manuscript box! I'm almost stupid to death!