Chapter 59

Gu Yin looked at the people on the interface greedily. After a long time, he said in a hoarse voice: "Baby, I miss you, very much."

"I miss you too." Xiu Ling said, "I miss you very much."

Gu Yin's rationality was shattered by these words. He said almost with oppression and no doubt: "I want to hug you. Go back and let me hug you as much as you can."

"Okay." Xiu Ling raised his eyes and leaned in. In front of the camera, his eyes were staring at him: "I'll wait for you."

Gu Yin's throat rolled up and down. He had only been out for more than two months, but his partner was actually better at seducing people than before. Even through the screen, he wanted to punish the person on the spot. If he were a real person in front of him, he would probably enter estrus in a second.

Xiu Ling felt a little embarrassed after realizing it, and took a few steps back, pretending to be serious and said: "Don't think too much, what I said about hugging is hugging - simply letting you hug me, it's not your brain Those messy thoughts."

"What's on my mind? How do you know, baby?" Gu Yin's face slowly zoomed in on the interface: "What do you mean by 'messy'?"

Xiu Ling Raising his head, he said: "...You know it in your heart."

Gu Yin smiled: "I can't help it. When I see you, I only have those messy things in my mind. How can I drive away the capital? I just listen to you. It's not enough to speak."

Seeing that he was not being serious again, Xiu Ling cut off his words at the right time and asked softly: "I read the report before, saying that Nan Shengxing's casualties in the civil war were not in the decimal number. You...are not injured?"

Gu Yin's nerves tensed up, and the wound on his back seemed to hurt at an inappropriate time. He paused for a few seconds and shook his head: "I have always been measured and will not get hurt. , don't worry."

Xiu Ling exposed him mercilessly: "What happened to you last time? You were bitten by a blood-sucking insect, and you said you wouldn't be hurt?" And the scar on his face, it looked like it was left in battle. of.

Alpha was in a rare embarrassment. For the first time, an adult man in his forties spoke forcefully like a child: "Being bitten by a blood-sucking bug cannot be counted. People cannot see like bugs."

Xiu Ling: "..."

Deep in his heart, he didn't know. Why? A bad thought arose, mixed with the conspirator's hidden expectations, forcing him to speak very seriously: "I want to check." "

Huh?" Gu Yin didn't know what he meant.

"Take off your clothes. I want to check it myself." Xiu Ling swallowed and said, "I want to see if you lied to me." I will take the opportunity to appreciate your body openly.

After he finished speaking, he gave the other party a look that said, "You can do it if you lie to me."

Gu Yin: "..." Although he refused to admit it, he was really panicked at that moment. His heart seemed to be suspended by a rope, being pulled up and down by an invisible hand.

If you show it to your partner, your concealment of the wound will be exposed. If you don't show it to your partner, it will arouse Xiu Ling's suspicion. Gu Yin subconsciously tightened his collar, as if he saw a Shura field waving to him in a friendly way.

Xiu Ling originally had a naughty mentality, but when he saw that he had not made any move, his heart suddenly sank, and he suddenly had a bad premonition.

"Gu, Gu Yin..." His teeth chattered: "Are you really injured?"

Gu Yin knew that he could no longer hide it, so he tugged at the corners of his lips and said comfortingly: "A small injury, it will be fine in two days. It's okay."

"Let me take a look." Xiu Ling's eyes fell on his collar, and a flash of light came to him: "Is it on his back?"

Gu Yin acquiesced.

Xiu Ling's eyes were red: "The injury is serious, right? If it's just a minor injury, you don't have to hide it from me." "

It's not a problem." Gu Yin couldn't see Xiu Ling crying the most, so he repeated in a panic: "It's true. It's okay, don't you think I'm still alive and kicking?"

The tip of Xiu Ling's nose also turned red: "The medical conditions there are not good to begin with. I heard that there are many wounded people in the army and the supply of doctors exceeds the demand, so most of the time we rely on medical supplies. Robots treat diseases. How can robots compare with doctors? Did you see a doctor?"

"Yes." Gu Yin said, "The best military doctor in the army."

"The temperature in Nansheng is high at noon, which makes it easy for bacteria to breed. Be careful not to get infected, and pay more attention to your diet. If you are injured, eat less spicy food, and remember to go to the doctor for a review every two days." "

Okay."

Xiu Ling sniffed: "Wait a moment."

His fingertips were tapping on his wrist, and Gu Yin could only hear his own communicator beeping slightly, and a message popped up.

"I searched for some trauma care methods and sent them to you. Take a look at them carefully." Xiu Ling said, "This is a post written by a famous surgeon in the empire. It is very practical." Gu Yin's

heart Swelling: "I know."

"You just need to take care of yourself?..." Xiu Ling bit her lip: "What do you want to do to me when you come back? Any mess? That's fine."

Gu Yin's chest was sore and swollen, and his His hands even shook slightly.

"Now? Can you promise me something?" He said almost bewitchingly: "A very small thing."

Xiu Ling's tongue tingled: "What?... something?"

"Call me husband." Gu Yin said: "Just a word, I want to hear it."

Xiu Ling's mind was completely confused. He vaguely remembered that when he was in estrus and was delirious, Gu Yin coaxed him to scream several times, but every time he screamed, he had to endure his more violent impacts, which made his breathing messy. Just give up.

Meng Lang's face turns red whenever he thinks of this scene.

Gu Yin waited for him quietly, his fingers gently rubbing the glands of the virtual image.

Even though there was no real contact, half of Xiu Ling's body was numb. He sat softly on the bed and gently opened his mouth: "Husband..."

Gu Yin stood up suddenly and hugged the virtual image. He murmured: "I'm here, waiting for me, waiting for me to go back."

"Yeah."

**

The celebration party didn't end until eleven o'clock in the evening. This time is the coldest time in Nansheng Star, with temperatures below zero outside. At ten degrees, drops of water turn into ice.

Pei Xing walked out of the banquet hall wearing a specially made training uniform with a windproof coat on top. He drank some wine, his body was slightly warm, and he walked through the parking lot, and suddenly wanted to go to the training ground.

He had been training there for nearly three months. Now that the war was over and the dust had settled, he found that he actually missed that small training ground.

Because of the protection of the defense system, there were not many soldiers on duty outside. When they saw him, they all nodded slightly in greeting.

Pei Xing grabbed a handful of chocolates from his pocket and handed them to the two soldiers standing guard at the sentry post. His voice was slightly drunk: "It's sweet, take it and eat it."

As soon as he spoke, white air came out of his mouth. come out.

The soldiers reached out and took it. One soldier said with concern: "General Pei, it's so late. It's cold outside. You can go back and rest." "

I'll take a walk casually." Pei Xing said, "This time I can win a big victory. , you all have merit. When everything is settled, I will give you a holiday and go home to see your parents." The

soldiers were overjoyed and said repeatedly: "Thank you, General Pei."

Pei Xing waved his hands and walked weakly. Go southeast.

The training ground was empty, and only one row of surrounding lights was turned on, illuminating the entire field.

Pei Xing leaned under the lamp and glanced around aimlessly. Suddenly his body tensed up and he woke up from the drunkenness.

"Who?" Pei Xing put his hand on the right side of his thigh, holding a hard object tied there.

There was a shadow not far away, facing away from him, not wearing a military uniform.

Pei Xing thought to himself: "Who is this person? Why? Did he come in? Didn't those little bastards on duty see it?"

"Who?" He raised his voice.

The figure slowly turned around, and the snow-white light illuminated his face clearly.

"Cousin?" Pei Xing relaxed his whole body and put his hands back into his pockets: "What are you doing here in the middle of the night?"

Didn't his cousin say he wants to rest and not allow others to disturb him? What's wrong? He's resting. Come to the training ground?

Pei Xing thought drunkenly, maybe his cousin is sleepwalking? After all, interstellar beasts have some shocking and unique habits that are difficult for ordinary people to possess.

Gu Yin could smell the smell of alcohol on his body from a distance. Instead of answering his question, he asked: "The banquet? Is it over?"

"It's over." Pei Xing said, "It's pointless if you don't go. What's your name? Come on, Gu Ming, there's so much shit, damn, what can I do with that kid? I don't even like it."

Gu Yin: "..."

Pei Xing has always presented himself as a humble gentleman, with a good temper and gentle manner. ?Elegant and good-looking, he has captured the hearts of all the Omegas in the army.

Unexpectedly, he actually cursed when he was drunk.

Gu Yin thought, this kid's tail was hidden deep enough, and now his true nature was exposed.

"Cousin." Pei Xing asked reluctantly, "Didn't you say you should rest? So, you came to the training ground? How cold it is." If it wasn't cold,

he wouldn't have come out. Gu Yin sighed in his heart. After an hour of video chatting with Xiu Ling, he became so angry that he lay on the bed and couldn't fall asleep. His internal organs were unbearably hot. I couldn't take a cold shower because I had a wound on my back, so I had to run outside to "cool" for a while.

However, facing a drunkard who kept asking questions, Gu Yin rarely said perfunctory: "Exercise."

"Hehe." Pei Xing smiled maliciously: "You can't lie to me, for a while? You need to rest for a while." "Also, you need to exercise. I don't believe it. I'm not a three-year-old child."

"You're more like this." Gu Yin said calmly.

"I guess you can't sleep alone, and you can't stand the fire." Pei Xing leaned close to Gu Yin's ear and said with a breath of wine: "We have a few beautiful Omegas here, from the art troupe, they are beautiful... ...Ge Tian, ​​do you like it? If so, I'll find you a sister-in-law."

Gu Yin pushed him away in disgust, with no emotion in his voice: "You have a sister-in-law." "

Oh. Ah? Pei Xing blinked hard: "Are you married? When? Why don't I know?"

Gu Yin thought to himself that's because you are blind and you didn't see that I was wearing a wedding ring.

"We got married before coming to Nanshengxing." Thinking of Xiu Ling, he couldn't help but add another sentence.

"Sister-in-law... what kind of person is she?"

What kind of person? Gu Yin thought about it seriously and suddenly laughed.

"No matter what kind of person he is, I love him anyway."

The author has something to say:

These two are so clingy that I can't stand it!

Xiu Ling has many advantages and obvious shortcomings. He is kind, affectionate, and simple. Once he falls in love, he devotes himself wholeheartedly to his partner. But he is impulsive and sometimes acts based on his feelings. This can be seen from the fact that he posted blackmails against Xun Sheng and sent messages to Xun Sheng begging him to divorce his brother. But thinking about it on the other hand, it was precisely because of his impulsive and trusting qualities that he quickly accepted Gu Yin and opened his heart without hesitation. He may not have a particularly mature view of love, but he did his best and learned to grow step by step. He is not a perfect person, and neither is Gu Yin. But I just want the two of them to be together and spend their lives together sweetly. That's all.