Chapter 71

Oris was so happy that he didn't know where to put his hands and feet. If it weren't for the public and in full view of everyone, he would probably be able to run for two kilometers with his partner on his shoulders.

For an extremely ordinary alpha like him, marrying an Omega and having a son with double yolk eggs in less than half a year is no longer just bad luck.

The Alphas couldn't help but congratulate them again, and one Alpha even asked Mr. Oris for the secret of conceiving twins on the spot.

Gu Yin was about to lead Xiu Ling downstairs to have a rest. After hearing the words, he paused and whispered: "Let's also listen."

The third star is a country of immigrants, with a mixed culture and open folk customs. There are not as many red tape restrictions as the empire. Alpha We don't think there's anything wrong with a group of people getting together to discuss this kind of issue.

Oris is a very talkative person. He is not the kind of person who hides his personality and shares his experience without reservation when asked by others: "This may have something to do with genetics. My father and my uncle They are twins. The two little alphas in my uncle's family are also twins. Our family has this tradition. In addition to genetics, our daily diet may also have an impact. Our family has a light taste and we don't like to eat things that are too salty... ..."

Gu Yin squeezed Xiu Ling's hand and seemed a little happy: "You have a bland taste too."

Xiu Ling turned his head and inadvertently saw the corners of Gu Yin's smiling mouth, but his heart was filled with excitement. A sour.

Oris added: "Also, if you are sincere, you should give more hints to your partner's belly. My baby, ahem, when my lover is not pregnant, I often lie on his belly. Say, 'Babies, why haven't you come yet? Daddy misses you. How about you come together?' Over time, they will really come together." An alpha whispered: "Why do I feel so much

? Will it look crazy if you penetrate people?"

His words were quickly refuted sternly by another person: "Brother, do you still want to learn from others? What is this called in psychology..." He was stuck for a moment, confused. He added a word: "It's called predictive communication. Isn't there an example of that in the book? If a person often communicates sincerely with things that don't exist, one day he will get a response." The

alpha from before He brushed the hairs on his arms and said, "It's even more impressive when you say that."

The man put on an expression of "I can't help you if you think so" and stopped talking to him.

Oris added: "I forgot one thing just now. In fact, there is another thing to pay attention to in diet, which is to eat more things in pairs. For example, eat a double-yolk egg every day. It should not only be eaten by your lover. , and you have to eat it too, so that it will be effective."

The Alphas nodded seriously and just took notes in their small notebooks.

Gu Yin nodded and commented: "That makes sense."

Xiu Ling: "..."

Oris was worried about his partner's health, and said a few more things that came to mind, and smiled: "Sorry?" , my lover is pregnant, I will accompany him downstairs to have a rest, and we will communicate again when we have the opportunity in the future."

The Alphas expressed their understanding, asked him to take good care of their partners, and then dispersed. Become a doorkeeper again.

Oris helped his lover to sit down in the reception area downstairs. Gu Yin and Xiu Ling happened to come down from upstairs.

"Mr. Gu," Oris said, "Are you going home?"

Gu Yin shook his head: "Waiting for the test results first."

"We? We also have to wait for the report on the fetal development." Oris took it out from nowhere. Peel off the skin of an orange, break it into pieces, and carefully feed it to your partner's mouth.

His partner is a young man with blond hair and blue eyes. He is of the same bloodline as him. His name is Luo Wei. He has a cheerful personality and is quite eccentric. Lowe opened his hands and reached into Oris's pocket, and took out another orange.

"The oranges we grow ourselves are very sweet. Sir, please try them too." He raised his hand and handed the oranges to Xiu Ling.

Xiu Ling was stunned.

Oris hurriedly held his partner's hand and explained: "Mr. Gu's..." He looked at Gu Yin: "This is your partner, right?"

Gu Yin nodded.

"Mr. Gu's partner is ill. He went to the gastroenterologist just now. He can't eat cold oranges." Oris said, "Where are your biscuits? The biscuits should be fine." The pretty Omega seemed to suddenly realize, no

. He smiled kindly at Xiu Ling: "Sorry, sorry, I didn't know you just saw the gastroenterologist." He grabbed a large handful of biscuits from the backpack he was carrying and stuffed them into Xiu Ling's hand: "These are I don't know what happened, but I really wanted something sweet, so I made a bunch of biscuits by myself. Although it doesn't look good, it tastes pretty good, so don't dislike it." Xiu Ling spread his hands, and each biscuit

was made into various shapes . It's in the shape of a "small animal" and wrapped in a small and exquisite bag. There is a white piece in it that looks like a cartoon version of a unicorn.

"It's very beautiful, not ugly at all." Xiu Ling said sincerely: "This unicorn looks especially like our family's early return."

Luo Wei asked: "What is early return?"

"The one raised at home A unicorn." Xiu Ling said: "It has white hair and a very weird personality. My husband bought it shortly after it was born. It is now almost five months old." He majored in

animal behavior research at Lovi University. He likes to deal with animals, especially those rare species that are only heard of in name but rarely seen in person. He asked Xiu Ling for a lot of advice on raising unicorns, and said enviously: "I I also want to save money and buy a unicorn to raise, but this rare species has a price but no market, and it is impossible to buy it on the third star."

Xiu Ling: "..." Gu Yin was indeed lying to him before. .

If it is according to what Luo Wei said, then Gu Yin must have gone through a lot of twists and turns in order to return early.

I went through all the trouble to find a unicorn as a gift to accompany me to relieve my boredom. I guess I heard that in the empire, unicorns were the pets that the royal family members flocked to.

Xiu Ling's mind suddenly moved and she turned to look at her husband.

Oris was still chatting with Gu Yin about the child's problems with great interest. Gu Yin's long eyebrows stretched and he listened with great interest.

He really likes children and wants to have a child. Xiu Ling thought quietly. After watching Gu Yin quietly for a moment, there was another indescribable pain in his heart.

Oris was talking enthusiastically when someone gently pulled the hem of his clothes. He turned his head and saw his partner grimacing and whispering: "I'm going to the toilet and will be back in a while." "

I'll go with you. ." Oris stood up and helped his partner up, as cautiously as if his partner was a piece of fragile glass.

Luo Wei shook his head in disapproval: "This is not at home. I want to go to the bathroom dedicated to O. What are you going to do with me?"

The hospital has a special bathroom for Omega. It is not in the same area as Alpha's. That's where Omega's bathroom is. In the field, if Oris really follows, he will probably be regarded as a pervert.

Oris scratched his head helplessly: "I don't worry about you."

"What are you worried about? This is a hospital, it's very safe."

"I..." Oris whispered: "I'm afraid if there is water on the ground, What if you step on it and fall if you don't pay attention?"

"..." Lovi knocked on his head and sighed: "Sir, your imagination is too rich."

Oris said worriedly: "You usually He just has a fiery personality. Now that he has a baby, he has not gone through the dangerous period. How can he be too careful?"

Luo Wei: "..." It turns out that in the heart of his partner, he is a daredevil.

He glared at Oris angrily. Oris was used to his glare and touched his nose nonchalantly.

The two were in a stalemate for a while, then Xiu Ling stood up and said, "How about I accompany Luo Wei." Zuo had nothing to do, so he had the right to be the flower protector.

Oris's hand shook, feeling flattered. The Omega in front of him was Gu Yin's partner. I heard he was from the empire's royal family. With such a noble status, he actually wanted to accompany his lover to the toilet. No one would believe it.

But? Having said that, there were rumors that Gu Yin was cold and proud. When he saw him today, he felt that the God of War had a very good temper and no airs, let alone Mrs. Gu.

This couple registered for medical treatment like ordinary people, and sat on the hospital bench waiting for the results, which was very down-to-earth.

"How dare I bother you?" Oris said tremblingly: "We? are just ordinary people. I can just find a nurse to help." "

This is not a troublesome matter." Xiu Ling took Luo Wei's hand. He said: "Let's go."

Luo Wei was still led away by him before he came to his senses.

Oris sat back in his seat in a daze and licked his lips: "Mr. Gu, I'm really sorry. Lovi is still young and not very sensible. I really shouldn't bother your partner."

"Nothing." Gu Yin said calmly. He said: "You continue."

Oris was stunned for a moment, and then he remembered that he had just been talking to Gu Yin about how to take care of his pregnant partner.

"In short, you have to be careful in everything." Oris concluded very unproductively: "Be careful and sail forever." Just as

Gu Yin was about to say something, a doctor hurried downstairs, holding a stack of orders in his hand, and shouted "Is Mr. Xiuling here?"

Gu Yin stood up and walked forward: "He is not here. I am his family member."

The doctor saw that he was an Omega scholar who never left home, more than a hundred years old. , with gray hair and wearing silver-rimmed glasses. He glanced at Gu Yin and felt that this alpha seemed too tough and domineering, and he didn't recognize who he was.

"Mr. Xiuling's examination results are out." The doctor said in a businesslike tone: "His gastrointestinal problem is a chronic disease, but we found that his abdominal pain this time was not caused by gastrointestinal problems." He raised his eyelids and

asked ?: "What kind of relative are you?"

"I am his partner," Gu Yin said, "My lover." The

old doctor suddenly looked serious: "Come with me? Come here."

Gu Yin followed him full of doubts Arriving at a small living room, the doctor pointed to the sofa in front of him: "Please sit down."

Gu Yin sat down as he was told.

"There is one thing I must remind you...and Mr. Xiu Ling. We examined Mr. Xiu's gastrointestinal tract and found that there was pharmaceutical content in his stomach." The doctor put the pile of documents on the table in front of him. He raised his fingers and tapped them, his expression unclear.

Gu Yin's heart skipped a beat and he frowned: "What potion?"

The old doctor looked at him in disbelief and said in a deep voice: "Contraceptive pills."

Gu Yin's hand shook, and there was a buzzing sound in his ears, like He heard something, but it seemed like he had no sense at all. After a moment, he looked at the antique-looking Doctor Omega in front of him with extraordinary calmness. He twitched the corners of his lips extremely stiffly and said, "You guys may have made a mistake."

The author has something to say:

Gu Gu: Are you kidding me ? ? I don't believe it!

Happy Lantern Festival, babies! Hahaha, am I the first to send blessings?