Chapter 115

Siming is quite capable. The two noisy children stopped crying after being coaxed by him.

He Si was amazed: "I didn't expect you to be quite good at it. You are usually very fickle, but you are very patient with children." He was exactly the opposite of Siming. Whenever a child cried, he would get a headache and had no idea what to do.

Siming laughed a few times and put the Coke back in the cradle. Turning around, he saw that the Omega, whom he had almost mistaken for Alpha, was holding Xiu Ling's shoulders, looking a little panicked.

Xiu Ling's face turned pale, and Siming thought that he might be tired now that he was recovering from a serious illness, so he pulled He Si and He Cun to say goodbye and let him rest in peace and rest.

Xiu Ling sent the three of them to the door, said goodbye reluctantly, and returned to the living room to sit down with a heavy heart.

"Mr. Xiu?" Gu Zheng brought a cup of hot milk and asked worriedly: "Are you okay? Do you want to see a doctor?"

Xiu Ling waved his hand, took a deep breath, and pointed to a chair in front of him. , said in a deep voice: "Gu Zheng, sit down, I have something to ask you."

After spending so long with Xiu Ling, this was the first time Gu Zheng saw him showing a serious expression, and his heart couldn't help but jump. Yan sat on the chair, subconsciously straightening his back and resting his hands on his legs.

"My illness is almost healed." Xiu Ling looked at him quietly and sighed as if very softly: "There are many things that you don't want to tell me considering my physical condition, but now? Don't worry about these."

Gu Zheng faintly realized what he was going to say and shouted in a low voice: "Mr. Xiu..."

"Gu Zheng." Xiu Ling looked at him steadily: "I want to know? In my case What did Gu Yin go through during the time when he was in coma?"

Gu Zheng swallowed: "Mr. Xiu..."

"Also," Xiu Ling lowered his eyes and tightened his hands unconsciously: "Now? In the third What's the condition of Xing?"

"This..." Gu Zheng raised his head and glanced at Xiu Ling, and saw that although his eyes were calm, there was deep worry hidden in them. There was a layer of sadness on his beautiful and elegant face, which was really hard to find. reject.

Gu Zheng himself couldn't explain his feelings for Xiu Ling. He had admiration, admiration, and a kind of liking that he couldn't ignore. This kind of like is not mixed with admiration, but a yearning deep in his heart, a yearning for the beautiful Omega.

Ever since Gu Yin placed him next to Xiu Ling, he had regarded Xiu Ling as his only loyal partner. Xiu Ling treated him very well. The two of them were not like masters and servants, but more like relatives.

Deep down in his heart, he already regarded Xiu Ling as his brother. In his heart, Xiu Ling was even more important than his brother Gu Ming. Gu Ming pulled him up and created opportunities for him. He learned a skill, but Xiu Ling made him feel the kindness and tenderness of the world, and allowed him to taste the sweetness of life.

He would never stop Xiu Ling because Xiu Ling had never stopped him.

Now that Xiu Ling's health has improved, and the dust has settled on the third star, there is no harm in telling Xiu Ling the truth.

"Okay." Gu Zheng nodded.

Gu Zheng is not very good at telling stories. He doesn't know how to add fuel and vinegar to the story to make it bizarre and twisty.

But even in his objective and plain narration, Xiu Ling could feel a cold sweat.

Gu Yin's fleet trip to the Ninth Resource Star was just the beginning. The Ninth Resource Star was rich in minerals, but it had always been at odds with the empire. This time, he secretly imprisoned more than a hundred imperial businessmen who were doing mining business there, and The secret assassination of an important member of the royal family's diplomacy was simply an open provocation. Gu Yin led his troops forward, and it went very well at first. When they reached Bawang Mountain, they found it difficult to move forward.

Bawang Mountain is the military fortress of the Ninth Resource Star. As long as we capture it, the victory of this battle will basically be sealed. Gu Yin and Ke Yin had studied the method of attacking Bawang Mountain a long time ago. A large-scale attack was impossible. They could only lead a team of drones to raid first. In order to avoid being discovered, the drones A always activates the most advanced stealth mode.

However, just the night before he decided to raid, Gu Yin received news that there was a fire in the backyard. The Third Star Military Headquarters, taking advantage of him being deeply involved in the war on the Ninth Resource Star and beyond their reach, summoned the army and wanted to eliminate him from the Third Star. power.

After hearing this, Gu Yin thought for a moment and decided to return to the third star for the time being to stabilize his situation.

"Actually, Mr. Gu did not go back. He used a trick to coax the rabble from the Third Star Military Headquarters. He only told Vice General Coin and Gu, who was far away on the Third Star, about this matter. Ming, that is to say, only Vice Admiral Coin in the fleet knew the inside story at that time. Everyone else thought that Mr. Gu took the "Tomorrow" spaceship to quell the chaos." "Tomorrow?

" was only escorted by a small group of soldiers, hurry up When they arrived at the third star, they were ambushed by the military, and the spacecraft was shot down. Everyone on the "Tomorrow" was arrested, and Gu Yin was captured on the spot.

Xiu Ling stood up suddenly, his eyes were red, and he said in a trembling voice: "Isn't Gu Yin not on the spaceship? How could it be, how could it be..." "

That is not the real Mr. Gu." Gu Zheng hurriedly reassured: " Do you still remember the person who pretended to be Mr. Gu on the Internet to abuse Omega? Later, Mr. Gu caught him and wanted to..." He carefully glanced at Xiu Ling and did not continue the conversation, but started talking. A twist: "Mr. Gu found that the two of them did look very similar, and that Alpha's mental power was also very domineering. He thought in his heart that since this Alpha likes to impersonate him so much, then he should simply make him his. Stand-in."

So the one caught by the military at that time was actually a fake, but this fake was so good at pretending to be real that he could deceive thousands of netizens without training. After being trained, everyone except Gu Yin Among the few close confidants, no one can tell whether he is genuine or not.

In particular, he had taken drugs that caused mental disorders, which made it difficult to evaluate his mental strength. As for Gu Yin, it was always said that he was prone to going berserk and had frequent mental disorders. The people in the military department didn't have much suspicion and thought it was a normal phenomenon after he was seriously injured.

The more Xiu Ling listened, the more he felt chilled. With sweat in his palms, he asked with a trembling voice: "How did they know the route of the "Tomorrow"? How could they set up an ambush so easily? "

Gu Zheng gritted his teeth: "Because there is a traitor among Mr. Gu's close associates. That person is a veteran who has followed Mr. Gu through life and death. Mr. Gu has a very close relationship with him. No one would have thought that he actually wanted to put Mr. Gu to death."

Xiu Ling felt a pain in his heart.

"Fortunately, he didn't know that the one on the "Tomorrow" was fake, and even the team of soldiers on the "Tomorrow" didn't know that the one he was escorting was a fake."

Xiu Ling listened carefully. Shocked: "Is Gu Yin so relieved? That fake one? What if, what if that fake Gu Yin rebels midway and disobeys?"

Gu Zheng coughed uncomfortably: "Don't worry about this? That person is actually very... strange. He has delusions and has always imagined that he is the real Mr. Gu. He will definitely go back when he hears that something happened to the third star. "

Gu Zheng didn't dare to tell Xiu Ling that the pervert was too involved in the drama and even regarded Xiu Ling as his partner. He accidentally expressed this idea once and was severely punished by Gu Yin. From then on he couldn't even think about it.

Gu Zheng could tell that Gu Yin was really angry that time. If it weren't for the fact that the fake was very loyal, sincere in his apology, and barely useful, Gu Yin would really tear him into pieces.

Only Gu Yin himself knew that the reason why he resisted killing people was because he didn't want to argue with a paranoid patient. More importantly, after getting married, he became less violent and Xiu Ling didn't like him killing. , he tried not to get blood on his hands.

The Third Star Military Headquarters thought they had really captured Gu Yin and became more and more aggressive. In addition, Gu Ming pretended to be hit and became seriously ill, and kept giving in. The group thought they had a chance to win and slowly relaxed their vigilance. At this time, the fleet that Pei Xing mobilized from Nansheng Star was also quietly heading to the third star.

Even without being physically present, Xiu Ling could feel the tense situation that was about to break out. He licked his lips and asked in a hoarse voice, "Where was Gu Yin at that time?" "

Mr. Gu brought the drone. Team A went deep into Bawang Mountain."

Xiu Ling suddenly remembered what Siming said, and his heart pounded: "Is he trapped in Bawang Mountain?"

Gu Zheng nodded.

That mecha team was full of drones, and everyone else thought it was just a team of pure mecha soldiers. Only Coin knew that there was someone in the leading silver mecha, and that person was none other than someone else. It was Gu Yin.

In order to create the illusion that Gu Yin returned to the third planet to quell the chaos, this mecha was supposed to be taken away by Gu Yin. Coin knew that this was absolutely impossible, and he had to be a bad guy this time. He kicked Gu Yin's office angrily and got angry in front of everyone, saying that this mecha had been incorporated into the mecha team and he couldn't just take it away. It was already a crime for Gu Yin to leave at a critical moment. Big taboo, people can leave, but mechas must stay. After that, he warned Gu Yin angrily that he could not ruin the empire's affairs because of the third star's private affairs.

He and Gu Yin had never had much quarrel with each other, and everyone else noticed it, so when he got angry this time, everyone just thought he was really angry, and had no idea how hard he worked in acting.

After Ke Yin made such a fuss, Gu Yin followed the trend and left the mecha behind.

Gu Yin put himself in danger and went deep into the hinterland of Bawang Mountain to seize information. This was also secretly discussed between the two.

Drone A was controlled by Coin and had Gu Yin's tactical leadership. In the past two days, it had acquired a large amount of important information without anyone noticing.

But Bawang Mountain is a fortress after all. On the third day, the enemy had noticed something was wrong and launched an encirclement and suppression campaign against the mecha team. Gu Yin was afraid that the enemy would capture the mecha and obtain information from the mecha in reverse, so he asked Coin to set the self-destruction format for the mecha. The self-destruct mode does not make the mecha self-destruct, but clears all the memory of the mecha. The mecha is completely shut down and turned into a pile of junk, no longer of any use value.

But the bad thing is that Gu Yin's mecha was obviously not connected to the other mecha's systems, but like other mechas, it was forced to shut down.

His first reaction was that Coin wanted to harm him.

He and Ke Yin didn't have any deep hatred, but discord appeared with Xiu Ling. Ke Yin had always been unwilling and resentful about him marrying Xiu Ling, and Gu Yin knew it.

Coin is always competitive in the fleet and deliberately shows off his talents in order to show him and prove that he is no worse than him.

Gu Yin knows that hostility best, and he can understand it.

He even thought wickedly, anyway, Xiao Ling is mine now, the person is mine, and the heart is mine. No matter how much you jump around, you, Ke Yin, can't make any waves.

But Coin's hatred for him is not enough to murder him. Although Coin is a bit cautious, he is a bloody man and he doesn't bother to do such sneaky things.

The author has something to say:

Sexy Coyne, online drama queen