Chapter 8

Xiu Ling suddenly became nervous again.

He had a problem. He wanted to go to the toilet when he was nervous. It happened that there was a small toilet in the bathroom. Xiu Ling locked himself in it, sat on the toilet and stared at the mirror on the wall in a daze.

After staring at it for five minutes, I suddenly remembered that I was still wearing makeup. The last time he put on makeup was when he participated in a kindergarten theatrical performance when he was a child. The teacher gave a row of little omegas a uniform peach blossom make-up—actually, he painted a pink peach blossom on both sides of the cheeks. The little omegas did not dare to resist. He timidly went on stage with two peach blossoms on his head, making the alpha parents in the audience scream cutely.

The photo is still placed in Xiu's parents' bedroom. Xiu Ling laughed, stood up, turned on the faucet and washed her face - the makeup was waterproof.

He turned back to the bedroom, walked straight to the door and opened it. Sure enough, a maid was standing at the door waiting. The maid loves to be lively and is leaning slightly sideways, looking towards the banquet hall downstairs.

Melodious music sounded below. It was a piece of music that described love. Because the tune was so sentimental, many couples used it at weddings.

The maid turned her head when she heard the noise and saw Xiu Ling. She was stunned for a moment and asked hurriedly: "Mr. Xiu? Do you have any orders?"

Xiu Ling recognized her as the one who persuaded him to eat the third-star meal. She turned sideways and let out of the door and said, "Come in."

"Huh?" The maid's face suddenly turned red and she stammered, "Mr. Xiu...Xiu, what can I do for you?"

Xiu Ling sighed. He breathed: "Come in and help me take off my makeup."

The maid carefully took the small puff specially designed for removing makeup and wiped it on Xiu Ling's face with a gentle drizzle.

Xiu Ling was a little itchy from being rubbed by her, and couldn't help trembling her eyelashes, and asked in a low voice: "What is your name?" "

Rui Rui."

"How long have you been here?"

Rui Rui said, "You came three days ago. Yes, but we have been training for the past three days, and we are officially on duty today. We are temporary workers, and we will only be here to help today."

As she spoke, she had already wiped Xiu Ling's face, and took a step back respectfully: "Xiu Ling Sir, do you have any other instructions?"

Xiu Ling wanted to ask her about the situation here, but she was just as blind as him, so she waved her hand and said, "You can go out first, I have a stomachache. , tell the kitchen that there is no need to prepare dinner for me."

Rui Rui glanced at Xiu Ling quietly, bowed and walked out.

The dinner ended at eight o'clock, and with an hour left, Xiu Ling took out the thermometer and tested his temperature. It was 36 degrees 5, which was normal. It seemed that he would not be in heat tonight.

Xiu Ling felt relieved a little.

In fact, even if the estrus period comes, he will give himself an injection of inhibitor, although the inhibitor is only enough for two times. After two months, whether Gu Yin is in estrus or he is in estrus, he will not be able to escape.

Either die early or die late, Xiu Ling would rather die a little later.

After most of the soothing incense was burned, Xiu Ling took off his outer robe, leaving only a silk white trousers. The fabric of the clothes is relatively thin, and under the light, the white and soft skin inside can be faintly seen.

——It's almost the same as not wearing any clothes.

Many interstellar wedding companies will make the inner outfits of their dresses like this. The thinnest materials are used, and the colors are either the most transparent or the most voluptuous. In short, the couple can show off their bestiality as soon as possible after taking off each other's coats. .

This inner slang is also very thought-provoking: Let your lover be a beast for once.

Some GG slogans are simply made more and more confusing: ultra-thin, silky, and enjoyable.

Xiu Ling was so angry at these words that he was furious. He really wanted to go to the wedding company and ask if there was a series called "Let Your Love Become a Beast".

"These designers are so careless." Xiu Ling thought. He opened the closet in the room and rummaged around, and was lucky enough to see two sets of brand new men's pajamas, one size fits all, one in black and one in pink.

Xiu Ling took off her black pajamas without hesitation and replaced herself with an ultra-thin silky inner outfit that had no covering effect at all.

The clock outside struck three times. At this time, Gu Yin had to toast to the guests present. Since there were not many guests, Gu Yin made a toast, thinking about Xiu Ling, and hurriedly left the hall.

When she reached the corner of the stairs, a maid hurriedly came down from upstairs. Gu Yin stopped her and asked, "Has Mr. Xiu eaten?"

The maid was startled, slipped and almost fell down the stairs. Coming down, luckily she had quick eyesight and quick hands, and grabbed the handrails on both sides, barely stabilizing herself.

"Mr. Xiu..." She didn't dare to look at Gu Yin's face and whispered: "Mr. Xiu said he felt unwell and didn't want to eat." Gu Yin

frowned. The most impressive part of his face was probably those two lines. His long eyebrows were raised into his temples, and paired with his extraordinarily strong cheekbones, they looked like an unsheathed sword.

The whole person has an indescribable sharpness.

He said nothing, signaled the maid to do other things, and walked up to the second floor.

When he arrived at the door of the bedroom, Gu Yin did not rush in. He took a deep breath and rubbed his face with both hands, making his expression a little warmer. Then he gave the order to open the automatic door.

There was no light on in the bedroom, and there was a sweet, soothing smell filling the darkness. This kind of soothing incense is more suitable for the constitution of Omega. After smelling Omega, the nerves will slowly relax and the emotions will be soothed. But for alpha, it is undoubtedly a disaster because it is too boring.

Gu Yin had never used this thing before. He accidentally heard that Anshen Incense was good for Omega's body and helped with sleep, so he ordered someone to buy a box online. It was originally intended for repairing feathers.

He had heard people mention it before that Omegas tended to relocate to their new hometowns. If they stayed in one place for a long time, they would not adapt to the new environment. Many Omegas even suffered from insomnia because they missed their hometown so much.

He didn't want Xiu Ling to lose sleep. Gu Yin took a step forward and turned on the light. The smell of requiem assaulted his nostrils. He couldn't hold it back and sneezed.

Xiu Ling's body wrapped in quilt trembled slightly.

He noticed it when Gu Yin just came in, but he didn't move, pretending to be sick and asleep in bed. His subtle movements did not escape Gu Yin's eyes. Gu Yin pressed his head, which was aching from the requiem incense. He walked over and bent down slightly, lowering his voice and saying, "Xiu Ling?"

Xiu Ling covered half of his face. They were all hiding under the quilt, with their backs to Gu Yin, not daring to move.

Gu Yin knew that he was not asleep, but he didn't expect him to respond to him. He stood up and walked into the bathroom to take a shower.

The sound of running water came from the bathroom, and Xiu Ling's heart began to beat wildly again. The requiem incense had been burned out, and he urgently needed to light another one.

After a while, the bathroom door was opened, and Gu Yin walked out naked and walked straight to the cloakroom. He stared at the pink pajamas and raised his eyebrows imperceptibly.

Gu Yin casually put on some clothes, opened the door and asked the maid to bring over a new set of pajamas.

After all, the maid had received training and quickly delivered pajamas to the room. There was a sweet scent mixed with alcohol in the room. Xiu Ling lay motionless on the bed, and Gu Yin sat on the edge of the bed, stroking his upper body and bulging. Nang Nang's chest is full of solid muscles, and the lines are smooth, as if carved on an art sculpture with a knife.

He sat on the bed a little slovenly, exuding an aura of majesty that was irresistible.

I have to admit that, putting aside his status as a "pirate leader", Gu Yin can indeed be called "a man among men, an alpha among alphas."

The maid didn't dare to look any further, put down her clothes and hurriedly left.

Several other companions hurriedly gathered around, with gossipy eyes in their eyes, and asked in a low voice: "How is it inside?"

"I was almost scared to death." The maid patted her chest and pulled her companions to a He turned to the corner where it was not easy to be found and whispered: "I didn't dare to look carefully. Gu Yin was sitting and Mr. Xiu was lying down, but Mr. Xiu is probably in estrus soon." One

person said: "I don't think so, since Mr. Xiu is in estrus soon. " Period, then why does Mr. Gu need pajamas? How can he do things in pajamas?" "

It's probably for wearing them afterward. You should prepare for it." "

I really want to know how interstellar beasts mark their partners, but it's a pity that we are all temporary workers. ."

"You are so shameless. How else can he mark it? He can mark it how other alphas mark it. Could it be that he has other tricks?"

The author has something to say:

a bug has been fixed.

One day, a kid named Xunyi bragged to a group of alpha kids that he had an omega friend. The kids didn't believe him and asked him to provide evidence.

The child Xun Yi had been frowning for a long time when he accidentally found a photo in an old photo album of his mother. In the photo, a little omega smiled sillyly, with two peach blossoms painted on his face.

Xun Yi decided: It's him.

Please collect and comment.