Chapter 84

The aircraft landed slowly in front of a retro-carved fence gate. Xiu Ling opened the hatch and came down. Wearing a mask and hat, he waved to the hatch, and a snow-white unicorn jumped down. .

Mr. and Mrs. Heinli had been waiting at the door early in the morning. Seeing this, he hurriedly stepped forward and signaled: "Mr. Gu, Mr. Xiu, you are here."

Xiu Ling nodded and said, "If you return early, you may have to go there." "How many months have you lived in your house? I'm really sorry to bother you."

Luo Wei smiled: "Nothing to be embarrassed about. This is a piece of cake in the sky for us. You?" Don't worry, I've done some research on animals at least, and I will definitely raise it until it's white and fat."

Heinli helped him: "Mr. Xiu, don't worry, Luo Wei is very close to animals, and animals like to get close to him. ."

Xiu Ling is not very worried. After all, Zao Gui is a unicorn with a big heart. As long as he is full, it doesn't matter where he lives.

No, when I arrived at Heinli's house early, I ran into the garden and got into a ball with a little kitten. The little kitten was so frightened that it jumped up and down, and it chased after me happily.

"Zuo Gui is now? He's over half a year old. His personality is different from other unicorns..." Xiu Ling looked at Zuo Gui and saw that it had caught up with the little tabby cat at some point and was holding the kitten empty. He pressed it under his paws and teased it.

Xiu Ling: "..."

"Go back early!" He shouted loudly.

Zai Gui raised his head and looked at his owner with a slightly confused look. He didn't understand why the owner called it, and continued to play with the kitten.

The kitten couldn't bear the humiliation, struggled to break free from its claws, and jumped up to a big tree three or two times.

He returned early and was circling under the tree, constantly trembling his fur to show his kindness to the kittens. He was completely unaware that he had scared others to the point of shivering.

Xiu Ling stroked his forehead and tried to respect his pet: "It has never seen a cat before, so it feels novel. It seems that it wants to make friends with your kitten." The

Luo Wei family? There were four kittens in the house, and they were rolling and playing together in the garden. After returning early to join in, three of them were scared away. The remaining one couldn't escape, so it had to hide in a tree.

"I'm usually not naughty or noisy when I return early. I have a very regular schedule." Xiu Ling said, "He eats a lot and eats everything. He likes to drink milk and eat fried ham the most. We brought some here - "

He glanced sideways at his partner. Gu Yin turned to the back of the aircraft with a clear conscience and opened the rear hatch. Inside was a pile of boxes containing food.

Gu Yin and Heinli moved the box down together and asked the robot to transport it to the fresh-keeping cabinet.

The Luo Wei family is located in a relatively prosperous community. Not far from the door is the moat. There is a wooden plank road on the river bank. Every morning, there are old people walking on the plank road on the bank of the river. At this time, when they saw the early return, they all stopped to take a look from a distance.

Considering the special status of Gu Yin and Xiu Ling, Heinli said: "Mr. Gu, Mr. Xiu, go and sit in the room." "Yes, yes, yes

, I made good tea." Luo Wei said tentatively. Zao Gui said: "Come home early, go back to the house."

I don't know if he is really close to animals, or if Zao Gui is smart, after all, what he said? After saying this, the unicorn rubbed Xiu Ling reluctantly, and it turned out that it was true. Follow him to the room?

The journey was about to begin. Gu Yin and Xiu Ling had other things to do and couldn't stay long, so they drank a cup of tea and left in a hurry.

The next day, Gu Yin and his friend boarded a spaceship bound for the empire. The third star slowly turned into a small dot in his sight. Xiu Ling couldn't restrain his excitement and sent a message to Xiu Cheng: "Brother, I'm on my way home."

**

Empire, build a family?.

The housekeeper robot opened the door automatically, and Xiufu came in from the outside, carrying two large bags in his hands, which were full of fruits, fish and vegetables.

The nun heard the noise from the kitchen and hurriedly stepped forward, opened the bag, looked at it, and saw that the purchases were almost complete, and said, "Xiao Ling just sent a message saying that he will be in the empire soon, and he will be home at half past ten."

"Get home first? No need to go to the royal family?" Father Xiu carried the bags into the kitchen, sorted them into categories and put them in the crisper. "Didn't you say before that you were going to the royal family for a luncheon at noon and you wouldn't get home until evening?"

"I don't know what's going on. Anyway, the plan has changed. It's eight o'clock now, two and a half hours before Xiaoling comes back. Husband, I...suddenly feel a little nervous."

Xiufu said with a smile: " You should be happy that your son is back. This is much better than what we originally imagined."

They originally imagined that they would have to wait five years at the earliest before the family could be reunited. Unexpectedly, it took only half a year for Xiu Ling to be reunited. You will have a chance to come back from the third planet.

"I'm very happy that my son is back." The nun said uneasily: "Gu Yin seems to have come with him. Logically speaking, he is coming to the empire to do business, so he should finish his business first and then... come here to visit relatives. "

It turns out that the crux lies in this.

His wife had always been afraid of Gu Yin, so Xiu's father could not help but comfort her with a few words.

"Don't care what his identity is. He is just a junior in our family." He turned on the faucet and washed his hands, saying, "When he sees you, he has to call you mom respectfully. You can even tell him to go out and throw him away. He can't complain even if you tell him to do his work. Wife, you are the boss in this family and you will tell the truth, so don't be afraid, eh?" The

nun took a towel and handed it to her husband: "I? How dare you use him..."

If Gu Yin is really angry, their entire family, including the robot, won't be able to handle it.

Just thinking about it makes me feel sick.

The book "Interstellar Beast" describes the scene of Gu Yin's anger, saying that at that time, Gu Yin was like a demon, and there was a mess everywhere he went, as if he had just experienced violent demolition.

The nun was really worried that their house was not strong enough.

"..." The parents sighed, wanting to persuade their wives not to look at those messy things and not to think wildly. After all, their son had emphasized more than once that Gu Yin was very gentle, which was completely different from the rumors.

"Xiao Ling must have been mentally controlled by him." The nun also sighed, and started to cry as she sighed: "It's okay, son. He will be back soon. I have made an appointment with a psychiatrist. What can I say? We also need to cure Xiao Ling."

Xiufu: "..."

He wanted to persuade him again, but once a person is in trouble, he cannot listen to anything others say, so he had to give up.

"By the way," Xiu's father changed the subject, trying to attract his wife's attention: "Does Xiao Cheng know about Xiao Ling's early return? Tell Xiao Cheng quickly and ask him to come over now, without waiting. ?By the afternoon."

The nun said "Ah" and woke up from a dream. She panicked and called up the communicator and murmured: "I've forgotten all about it. I'll ask Xiao Cheng."

As soon as she dialed, Xiu Cheng answered the phone. He got through and said that he had received the news and was heading home. He would arrive home in forty minutes.

"Is Xiaoyi here?" The nun asked. Today happened to be Saturday, so Xiaoyi didn't have to go to school.

A childish voice came from the other side: "Grandma, grandma, I'll go there with daddy."

The nun said, "Okay, grandma will bake you a honey cake now."

"Oh yeah! Grandma, I love you, mua!"

The Xun family is very strict with their children and rarely let their children eat sweets. ?My husband's family is open to meat. In fact, he rarely went to Xun Xiu's house. At first, he thought that his grandparents didn't like him, but since he lived in Xun Xiu's house for a while before his uncle got married, he didn't want to go back to Xun's house at all. .

Sometimes I even stay up late on Friday night to finish my homework, and take a public aircraft to visit my grandparents on the weekends.

Xiu's father and Xiu's mother didn't want to see Xun Sheng, but they sincerely loved this grandson.

The nun was amused by Xun Yi's quirky words, and the haze in her heart was slightly relieved.

Xun Yi chattered a lot and tentatively asked for some carbonated drinks.

His reason seemed impeccable: he was happy that his uncle was back, but it would be difficult to express his emotions without drinking.

Xiu Cheng glanced at him sideways and said calmly: "I think it's hard to express your greed."

Xun Yi stuck out his tongue, hung up his father's terminal, and used his own communicator to connect to the outside world. Po, keep chatting.

He nestled in the corner, lowered his voice and ordered several kinds of food, and the nun agreed to them one by one.

"Don't worry, just tell me what you want to eat." The nun said, "Grandma

will cook it for you. " She is particularly good at pleasing the elders. After making the request, she praised the nun, saying that her cooking was delicious and her temperament was elegant. After saying all the good things, she hung up the communicator.

The nun put the cake in the oven and saw the nun put on his coat and changed his shoes at the door. He was about to go out. She couldn't help but ask: "Xiao Cheng will be home soon. Are you going out?" "I was

just thinking. When I got up, I forgot to buy Xiaoling his favorite snacks. I have been on the third planet for more than half a year, and I think I have made my son very hungry. Wife, let me go out again." Xiu's father also said. Bu Li said: "Xiao Ling wants to drink carbonated drinks. I'm afraid there aren't enough at home. I'll buy some on the way."

"Canned!" Sister said: "Xiao Ling likes Taoyuanxian's canned food the most, the one in a small bottle. One kind, with a red label on it, don't buy the one with a blue label."

Father Xiu opened the door: "I know. Oh, why did I forget about this."

He went out, and not long after, the door of the living room opened again. After being opened, the nun heard the noise, wiped her hands, and came out of the kitchen.

Xiu Cheng changed his shoes at the door and called, "Mom."

He was more than seven months pregnant. Although he didn't look too obvious in loose clothes, he couldn't hide it from his family. When the nun first found out about it, she cried sadly. For the first time, she was so angry that she cursed Xun Sheng.

Xiucheng wanted to put the shoes he had replaced on the shoe rack, but he had physical inconvenience and it was a little difficult to bend down.

"Don't worry about it, I'll come." The nun's mother felt sorry for her son, picked up the shoes from the ground and put them back on the shoe rack.

"Are you tired these days?" She asked her son to sit on the sofa and took out a cup from the kitchen: "I'll make some honey water for you. Drink some."

Xiu Cheng took the cup. He took a sip and said softly: "It's okay."

Xiu's mother wanted her son to take off his coat, but Xiu Cheng didn't seem to like letting others see his belly, so he agreed, but never took it off. .

"Where's Xiaoyi?" asked the nun, "Why haven't you come in yet? Have you gone to see his little sapling?

" Canned food. He regarded this little sapling as a treasure. Every time he came to repair his home, he would first go to the garden to see if the sapling had grown taller.

Just as Xiu Cheng was about to say something, the living room door opened to both sides. Xun Yi held a small cage in his hand and said excitedly: "Grandma, this is the 'Smile' I told you about. ."

He tossed the shoes on his feet carelessly, without changing into slippers, and ran into the living room barefoot.

A tall figure walked in behind him.

——Xun Sheng.

The Xun family is a big family, and has accumulated beautiful genes from generation to generation, especially Xun Sheng's generation. Xun Sheng's facial features are not impeccable, but they all have some minor flaws, but when combined together, they are just right, handsome, elegant, and personable. Five years ago he was voted "the most charming man in the empire", not without reason.

Nowadays, his charm is still undiminished, and his every move has the air of an aristocratic family, but it's just that people from the Xiujia family have never been able to appreciate it.

Xun Sheng changed his shoes as if there was no one around. When he looked at his nun, his lips moved, but in the end he didn't make a sound.

The nun didn't expect that he would follow. She had just scolded Xun Sheng some time ago, and she didn't want to talk to him this time, so she simply turned around and went to the kitchen to cook.

Xun Yi followed him, and he could be heard in the living room talking non-stop: "This unicorn was given to me by my father, but my father didn't have time to raise it, so he asked me to bring it to him." I raised it and it was the same breed as the 'Zuogui' that my uncle had... What did it eat? It ate everything. I fed it grass and caterpillars, and it ate them all. Later, my father said I couldn't. Feeding it blindly, or it will have diarrhea?..."

The author has something to say:

Gou Sheng: I didn't expect that Gu Yin would give a unicorn, and so would I. I didn't learn it from him.

Smile: Xun Yi is the king of the dark cooking world.