Chapter 78

"I asked Gu Zheng to accompany you on the day of the tea party." Gu Yin pressed the communicator, raised his head and said to Xiuling: "Gu Zheng is Gu Ming's younger brother. You two are close in age, so we should be able to talk. Xiu

Ling was surprised: "Gu Ming really has a younger brother?"

"Yes."

"Is he an Omega?"

Gu Yin nodded.

Xiu Ling: "..." If Gu Zheng knew that his brother lied about him missing for many years in order to pursue another Omega, and his life or death was uncertain, I don't know how he would feel.

After asking carefully, it turned out that Gu Zheng had also sold his life under Gu Yin. The father of the Gu brothers died young, and their mother has been seriously ill. Gu Zheng was raised by Gu Ming, but he did not receive normal guidance during his growth. As he grew older, he became more and more like A.

When Gu Ming took him to join Gu Yin, he was less than ten years old. He was dark and thin, but he was no less competitive than his brother.

"He has a better future than Gu Ming." Gu Yin seemed to sigh slightly. This sigh seemed to contain a lot of things. If Gu Zheng was an alpha, he should take Gu Ming's position now.

But he was an Omega. Even if his personality had nothing to do with being an Omega, Gu Yin had to send him back to the third star base when he became an adult.

It is very dangerous for an adult Omega to stay in the fleet.

Xiu Ling couldn't help but sigh: "He is so young and he is an Omega. You let a child follow you to fight all over the country and fight for you through life and death. He really doesn't know how to cherish the beauty and cherish the jade."

Gu Yin laughed muffledly: "Do I know? You should know best about pity and pity. If Gu Ming had brought you instead of Gu Zheng, of course I would not be able to part with you. I would probably keep you secretly by my side. When you reach adulthood, I would mark you right away to prevent others from coveting you. "

...Abnormal." Xiu Ling snorted, raised his eyes, and stared blankly at the mirror in front of him. The tall alpha was standing behind him, holding the ribbon with his fingers and combing his hair awkwardly, his expression calm and focused.

"Did you think life was too hard before?" Xiu Ling asked calmly.

Gu Yin smiled, but said nothing.

Xiu Ling thought the topic was over. Gu Yin tied the ribbon and suddenly pulled him into his arms from behind. He put his chin on the top of his hair and said in a low voice: "The days before." It doesn't matter whether it's good or bad, I'm happy now, that's enough."

**

The next day, Gu Zheng came over to report that after he grew up, he was no longer "dark and thin", but instead a Omega is a very handsome man, tall and tall, with short light brown hair and flamboyant eyes, unexpectedly sparse and charming.

Xiu Ling looked him up and down, but couldn't find the slightest similarity between him and Duan Zhen. It's a shame that guy Gu Ming could come up with such a bad idea.

"Mr. Xiu," Gu Zheng said straight to the point: "Mr. Gu must have mentioned to you that I am Gu Zheng. I am 26 years old. My mission this time is to accompany you to the tea party tomorrow."

Xiu Ling smiled and said: "Hello, thank you for taking care of me. ... Gu Ming is your brother?"

Gu Ming was careless, unscrupulous, and talked a lot about things, but Gu Zheng looked quite steady, and his conversation was very orderly. They really don't look like brothers.

The young man nodded, then suddenly shook his head: "It used to be, but not now."

Xiu Ling: "..."

"We just severed our brotherhood." Gu Zheng adjusted his sleeves nonchalantly and said: "He promised that he would not talk to me again within three months."

Xiu Ling was shocked: "...We had a quarrel??"

Gu Zheng thought for a while and said: "So so." His expression remained the same and his behavior was calm, it should be I wasn't greatly affected by this incident.

Xiu Ling couldn't interfere with other people's housework, so he stopped talking. He asked Gu Zheng to sit down and make tea himself.

Gu Zheng said: "I still have something to do. I'll leave right away. I just want to show my face today so that you can recognize me in advance."

Xiu Ling had a good impression of him and poked his head out of the small side hall: "Have a drink." It's never too late for tea."

He quickly brought out the tea, placed it in front of Gu Zheng, and said with a smile: "This is the royal tribute tea I brought from the empire. It is the favorite tea of ​​the Imperial Omega. , you have a try."

Gu Zheng couldn't resist his hospitality, he drank a cup of tea seriously and stood up to say goodbye again. He is a person with a strong sense of time. Early in the morning on the day of the tea party, he came to Gu's house to pick up Xiuling on time.

This morning, Gu Yin stayed in Wenrou Township for a while, but he didn't go to work yet.

Gu Zheng parked the aircraft on the lawn. He didn't get down. Instead, he turned on the music and waited inside.

Not long after, he saw Xiu Ling carrying a food box and coming out side by side with Gu Yin. The two stopped in front of the aircraft's cabin door. Xiu Ling stood up slightly on his tiptoes and kissed Gu Yin's chin. , then put the food box in Gu Yin's hand and whispered something.

Gu Yin pinched the other person's ears and reluctantly boarded the aircraft.

The herring gull roared and slowly flew into the sky.

Gu Zheng looked dazed, chewed the bubble gum in his mouth, and slowly blew a huge bubble. In his memory, Gu Yin had always been cold and unsmiling. Even if he won a battle, he would not be happy. He seemed to always have his lips pursed, and his aura was like a sword, a gun, a sword, and a halberd, which made people shudder.

He had never driven these old subordinates insane as gently as he did just now.

He looked like an ordinary man.

He raised his two long legs on the bridge and was thinking wildly when the hatch opened from the outside and Xiu Ling walked in with an apologetic look on his face.

"Sorry." Xiu Ling sat on the sofa chair behind him and said, "I kept you waiting for so long."

Gu Zheng hurriedly took off his legs, turned off the music, spit out bubble gum, and said respectfully: "Xiu Xian" "Sir, you're welcome. I'm working under my eldest brother...Mr. Gu. You can send me around as you please in the future."

Gu Yin also told him in advance that he wanted to arrange him next to Xiu Ling in the future. , take care of and protect Xiu Ling. Gu Zheng actually doesn't care. The Gu family has a free-spirited and open-minded personality. This personality mutated into being unruly in Gu Ming, and turned into indifference in him.

He thought that he could do whatever he had to do, and as long as he was not left idle, everything would be easy.

Xiu Ling was a little embarrassed. Affected by his childhood environment, he was very polite to people. The word "mission" was too serious for him.

Although he has been in the royal family for several years, he has never been able to give orders.

"If necessary, I will ask you for help." Xiu Ling secretly changed his expression and changed the subject: "I heard that you are an instructor in a military base, training students. Are you very busy on weekdays? ?"

Gu Zheng said: "I don't know if I'm busy or not. Everyone in the base has the same schedule, so he shouldn't be busy."

Xiu Ling: "..."

"But from now on, the focus of my work will be on you." Tilt." Gu Zheng stared at the display screen on the bridge and said casually: "We are already looking for someone to take over the affairs at the base."

Xiu Ling sighed inwardly. He understood Gu Yin's intentions and his whole-hearted love for him, but he just felt that it was a bit unfair for a person like Gu Zheng to be his bodyguard.

Fortunately, Gu Zheng himself didn't feel humiliated by being a bodyguard for Xiu Ling. Not only that, he was actually a little happy inside. Although he has a personality like A, he is still an Omega in essence. He likes to stay with Omegas and talk about some personal topics between Omegas. There has been no chance for so many years. Once it comes true, it is inevitable to be excited.

What's more, Xiu Ling himself is gentle and quiet, beautiful, and polite. In every aspect, he matches his imagination of a beautiful Omega.

No wonder their boss would be tempted.

Floating World Manor lies at the foot of a landscape mountain on the third star, surrounded by mountains and rivers, with pleasant scenery. The manor is not big, and the buildings are all decorated in palace style. The yard is full of flowers and plants, and there are also two peacocks.

The aircraft could only be parked at the parking lot outside the manor. Xiu Ling and Gu Zheng got off the aircraft and were immediately greeted by someone.

Xiu Ling handed the invitation to the other party, and a little girl holding flowers came inside and led them into the flower hall with brisk steps.

The wives of the dignitaries whom I met at the celebration banquet had already arrived and were sitting at the table reading magazines. When they saw Xiu Ling coming in, they waved from a distance.

There were flowers and refreshments on the table, and the whole flower hall was filled with a sweet smell.

Xiu Ling walked around several small tables and walked over.

"Who is this..." A lady looked at Gu Zheng and asked.

"My brother." Xiu Ling said, "He is too bored at home alone, so I took him out for a walk. I hope you don't mind." The

tea party is a relaxing and entertaining activity. After all, it is not a formal occasion. Bring one more person. It's not a big deal if you bring one less person. Several people shook their heads quickly and said with a smile: "It's more lively with one more person, so why would you mind." Xiu Ling smiled and

found a seat with Gu Zheng casually. sit down?.

The lady poured two glasses of fruit wine and delivered it to the two of them personally: "This is fruit wine made from Ukiyo fruit grown in the manor. It has no alcohol content. Can you try it?"

Xiu Ling reached out to take it and said thank you.

Several other ladies also came over and asked each other how they were doing.

After chatting for a while, the tea art performance began in the flower hall.

The imperial royal family often held such activities, and repairing feathers was commonplace and lacked interest. Gu Zheng's mission was not to attend the tea party, and he was not in the mood to appreciate it. He just squinted his eyes and observed every move of the people around him.

"This is a famous tea art master from the third star. His skills were learned from the empire." The previous lady whispered: "It is said that he once performed tea art in the imperial royal family. Have you seen it? "

Xiu Ling took a serious look at the performer and shook his head.

The lady lowered her eyes, was silent for a moment, and then suddenly said: "The last time the school was built, the military department did not consider it carefully. Afterwards, the military department also made adjustments to address some issues."

Xiu Ling frowned unconsciously. One pick.

The wife of the important official twirled the cup: "But to be honest, the educational environment of the third star is really bad. The military has always wanted to make some changes, so it has not given up the idea of ​​establishing a new school pilot. Just two days ago , and finally secured a grant."

Xiu Ling raised his head.

"Speaking of this sponsor, Mr. Xiu is very familiar." The VIP's wife smiled and said: "It's your brother's partner, Mr. Xun Shengxun."

Xiu Ling's heart skipped a beat.

Just because he doesn't care about political affairs doesn't mean he doesn't understand anything.

The situation in the Third Star has been changing in the past few years. The provisional government was useless and could not do anything. The military slowly began to take over power, and many government powers were transferred to the military through various methods.

The military is at its peak, and the only shortcoming between the United States and China is poverty.

Without money, there is not enough military pay, and there is no way to recruit troops, let alone buy equipment and build military defense.

Xun Sheng ostensibly funded the military to build schools and develop education, but where would the money be used in the end? There was a lot of room for maneuver.

The military used to rely entirely on Gu Yin's support to survive. Life was tight, and Gu Yin was jealous but there was nothing he could do.

If you want to start your own business, it will take a day or two.

Xiu Ling couldn't figure out what the important official's wife meant when she told him this. His face remained unmoved as he listened to what the other party continued to say.

The author has something to say:

I really want to skip all the plots and write about the Shura field of various overt and covert struggles after Gu Gu went to the empire to visit relatives and met Xun Sheng, including but not limited to how to please the father-in-law and mother-in-law... That's

it. After brushing up on his presence, he still had confidence in his heart.