Chapter 27

Xiu Ling lay stiffly on Gu Yin's human cushion, with a small ball of quilt pressed against his chest. He twisted uncomfortably and stretched out his hand to try to flatten the quilt.

"Don't move..." Gu Yin panted quickly, tightened his arms suddenly, pressed one hand forward to hold the back of Xiu Ling's head, gently pressed his head on his chest, and said with a low smile: "The most important thing is Don't move, really."

Xiu Ling stopped moving in a hurry, his nerves tense and his limbs stiff.

"Let's discuss it," Gu Yin rubbed his chin affectionately on the top of Xiu Ling's hair a few times and whispered: "Before you accept me, can you let me hold you for five minutes every night? If you don't agree, just Kiss me."

Xiu Ling was so shy that she almost turned into a big shrimp. Even if she didn't agree, she would still be ashamed to kiss him.

"That's consent." Gu Yin's voice was pleasant: "My body temperature is high and my muscles are elastic, so it's very comfortable to hold. You must like it very much." "

..." Xiu Ling said angrily: "You are trying to pull a trap. ."

He originally didn't want to talk to Gu Yin, but what Gu Yin said just now was a bit too shameless. Xiu Ling endured it again and again, but finally couldn't hold it back.

His body temperature is high, but it's like a big stove. What's there to like about him?

The muscles are elastic, but so hard that it's not comfortable at all to lie on them.

"You don't like it?" There was a hint of teasing in Gu Yin's voice: "Then why don't you kiss me? If you don't kiss me, I agree." " ..." Xiu Ling said in a muffled voice, "Five minutes are almost here

."

The person didn't answer, and he vaguely heard Gu Yin sighing softly.

After a while, Gu Yin took Xiu Ling off his body. Xiu Ling rolled over and hid on the other side of the bed. He turned his back to Gu Yin and buried his head in the pillow.

Probably because he was a little tired during the day, Xiu Ling fell asleep quickly this time. In a daze, he seemed to have returned to the imperial family. His mother was making breakfast and his father was sitting on the sofa in the living room watching the news.

"Xiao Ling." The nun poked her head out of the kitchen, wiped her hands with her apron, and said, "Today is the God Worship Festival. Your brother and his school are on holiday. Ask him what time he will be back."

Xiu Ling Rubbing his eyes, he turned on the terminal communicator. Unexpectedly, before he dialed, Xiu Cheng's message came over first.

"We're home. I need my little brother to come out and pick him up."

Xiu Ling said hello to his father and ran to the gate in his slippers. It had just rained the day before, so the garden was a little wet. It was inevitable that my trousers would get a little muddy along the way.

"Brother!"

Standing at the door was a young man in his twenties, with a tall figure, a particularly handsome face, and a straight waist. The young man was wearing a white uniform with the school emblem of a well-known university in the empire printed on it, and a low-key gold border embroidered on the collar.

"Brother!" Xiu Ling ran up to Xiu Cheng panting, looked down at the two big boxes at his feet, and stuck out his tongue: "You brought back so many books again?" "

Seven days off, free. It's just idle time." Xiu Cheng handed a box to Xiu Ling without any politeness: "These books were borrowed from the library and I had to return them when school started, so I just took them home and read them."

Xiu Ling said . Ling picked up the box with one hand and weighed it. He grinned and said, "It's so heavy! It would be great if you just put the e-book in the terminal and bring it back." "

It's more comfortable to look at this." Xiu Cheng smiled and looked at his brother up and down. , Wei Wei was surprised and said: "Little brother, you seem to have grown taller."

After not seeing each other for three months, his younger brother actually had a lot of cigarettes.

Xiu Ling scratched his head in embarrassment and said excitedly, "I don't know what's going on, but I've grown five centimeters taller in the past few months." "

It means you've grown up, little brother." Xiu Cheng said with a smile, " I will tell my father and mother later that I will take you to the Marriage Hall this year."

In the empire, Omega is considered semi-mature when he is fifteen years old. At this time, they can have access to some X-enlightenment knowledge and have the opportunity to enter into marriage. The qualifications of the temple.

However, Omegas under the age of twenty go to the Marriage Palace purely out of curiosity and rarely have the idea of ​​"begging for a good marriage".

Even so, Marriage Palace is still very popular.

When Xiu Ling heard this, he was inevitably a little excited and excited.

The two brothers entered the living room talking and laughing again. When the nun heard the sound, she came out of the kitchen, took her eldest son's hand, looked at it again and again, and said, "Has Xiao Cheng lost weight?"

"I have gained a pound of fat." Xiu Cheng smiled. Said: "Mom, I have been eating well."

The nun's mother reached out and pinched Xiu Cheng's leg, and felt a layer of close-fitting fabric inside the uniform. After confirming that Xiu Cheng was wearing warm pants, Xiu's mother breathed a sigh of relief and told her eldest son to go upstairs and change clothes.

After the family finished eating, they drove the aircraft to the Imperial Temple.

There was a traffic jam on the road, and it was almost noon when we arrived at the temple. Xiu's father and mother went to the Peace Palace to buy a blessing bag for peace. Xiu Cheng took his brother's hand and joked: "Follow me closely, there are many people in the Marriage Palace. There are both alphas and betas. You are so young, so beautiful, and it is your first time there. What if you are kidnapped?"

Xiu Ling secretly poked him and told him to shut up.

As expected, Xiu Cheng stopped talking, but kept laughing secretly.

The two entered the hall, where a large crowd of people had gathered. A dozen student volunteers maintained order at the entrance of the hall, shouting: "Line up! Team up in pairs, everyone should line up voluntarily!"

Xiu Ling lined up behind a beta. Move forward at a snail's pace.

After about forty minutes, he finally reached the end and saw the priests in the temple.

"Omega?" The priest looked up at him and asked.

Xiu Ling nodded.

The priest looked at him again and took out a red rope as usual. His tone seemed a little gentler: "Tie the rope around your wrist and follow the rope. Whoever the other end of the rope is tied to will be the one you are looking for." Marriage."

Xiu Ling nodded doubtfully and tied the rope around his wrist, feeling a little panicked for some reason.

He thought, what if the other end was tied to an Omega's hand? Is he going to marry an Omega?

He followed the rope for a while, bewilderedly, until he walked out of the Marriage Hall and passed through the back garden of the temple.

The rope still guided him forward. Xiu Ling's heart was pounding. He suddenly didn't want to find that so-called marriage. He wanted to turn around and go back to find his parents and brother.

"is it you?"

A voice came from not far away, low and soft, with a hint of Xiu Ling's familiar flavor.

Xiu Ling suddenly raised his head. In front of him was a huge flower tree. Under the flower tree stood a tall figure. The man raised his wrist slightly, and the other end of the rope was in the man's hand.

"Is that you?" The man slowly approached him, his face becoming clearer and clearer.

Xiu Ling stood there blankly.

"——Gu Yin." He said softly.

The author has something to say:

Well, as the saying goes, what you think about every day is what you dream about at night.

Another sweet chapter, please praise 嘤嘤嘤