Chapter 45

Xiu Ling inquired carefully again and found out that Ke Yin was indeed on his way back to the empire.

He was just relieved, but when he thought about the badge, he became anxious again.

Coin chose to give him this badge with the meaning of a talisman before leaving. He must have no intention of getting it back, and it would be in vain for him to send it back.

When Xiu Cheng saw his younger brother, he didn't feel relieved. Instead, he looked sad and couldn't help asking: "What's wrong? Little brother, are you feeling comfortable?" Xiu Ling shook his head helplessly: "

Brother, Ke Yin put him in Shanghai. I was given the coat of arms of the Yinli family."

Xiu Cheng paused: "Have you seen him?"

"No?, he sent it by express delivery."

"Yes? No? What message did he leave for you?"

" No." Xiu Ling said distressedly: "I don't know what he means by doing this."

Xiu Cheng didn't know how to deal with emotional matters, so he could only try his best to comfort his brother and said: "Although Ke Yin is reckless, he is not only a bad boy. Several families have good evaluations of him. He gave the amulet to you, probably out of good intentions." Xiu Ling also knew that Ke

Yin It was out of good intentions, but he didn't need it at all.

He was already married, and he and Gu Yin were already in a relationship. The two of them had confirmed that their relationship would not last long, and they didn't want to let their partners misunderstand something and cause trouble for each other at this juncture.

Xiu Ling sighed.

"Okay, don't think too much." Xiu Cheng said, "You are alone on the third planet. Take care of yourself. Don't worry about your parents. I can take care of them in the empire." After a moment of silence

, Xiu Cheng asked softly, "Are you and Gu Yin getting along well?"

Xiu Ling's thick eyelashes trembled, she twisted her hands together, bit her lip and said, "Brother, I'm in love with Gu Yin. "He didn't know when his heart was moved. When he came back to his senses, he realized that he had fallen in love forever.

His mind was filled with Gu Yin's good intentions, and even the thought of separation made his heart feel sour and unbearable.

Xiu Cheng was stunned for a moment, and then said warmly: "What about Gu Yin? How is he... to you?" "

He is very good to me?" Xiu Ling lowered his head shyly: "He is actually a very gentle person. People."

"Yeah." Xiu Cheng stretched out his hand, touched his younger brother's face in the void, and said softly: "If you like him, that's fine? Fine? For him, alpha... also needs a sense of security."

" I know." Xiu Ling's voice was muffled. He had long wanted to share with his brother the joy of being married to Gu Yin, but when he thought of his brother's situation, he couldn't say anything. .

"Little brother." Xiu Cheng's eyes were as dark as glass, and the corners of his mouth raised a beautiful arc: "I am finally relieved now."

Xiu Ling's throat suddenly felt sore.

Just as he was about to say something, he saw a tall figure appear on the interface. The man walked over from a distance. He was unusually tall and tall. He was wearing a military uniform and had a black cloak hanging on his arm.

Deep eyes and high nose, handsome and handsome.

As soon as Xun Yi saw him, he ran over happily holding a small copy net and shouted: "Father!

" A kiss on the little cheek.

"Why did you come back so early today?" Xun Yi raised his head, kissed his father on the face, and reported his homework as usual: "I have finished my homework today, and dad signed it." "Yes

. Are you taking a walk with dad?"

"Yes." Xun Yi hung his hands around his father's neck, grabbed the buttons on his uniform and said, "Dad said it was too stuffy in the house and wanted to go out? Go?, I Just follow him out."

He asked crisply: "Father, when are we going to the third star?"

"Want to go?"

Xun Yi nodded: "I heard that my younger uncle married that interstellar beast Gu Yin , is it true? When we go to the third planet this time, can we see Gu Yin himself?"

Xun Sheng was stunned, and he asked his son in a deep voice: "Who did you listen to?"

At first, for various reasons Considering that the royal family has not announced who the Omega who is marrying Gu Yin is, only a few aristocratic families have the information. Xun Yi was still young, and everyone was afraid that he would go out and talk nonsense, so they only vaguely told him that his uncle had married a businessman on the third planet and was moving to the third planet.

"I heard what my classmates said." Xun Yi said, "He saw it from the Internet. Father, is it true?"

Xun Sheng frowned and said nothing.

What Xun was thinking of was the kindergarten that Xiu Cheng went to when he was a child. It could be said that it was ordinary and could not be more ordinary. It was not even ranked high in the empire. Several children in the school who were close to him knew his identity. It was either strange or unbelievable that a child in the kindergarten actually saw this piece of information on the Internet.

Ever since the royal family granted Gu Yin a marriage, speculation about who that Omega was has ceased. Netizens have analyzed the Omegas in the royal family and eliminated some, leaving only five or six people.

Among these five or six candidates is Xiu Ling.

The imperial netizens had sharp eyes and amazing power, and they found some clues from the vast amount of information. In the past few days, a resignation file of Xiu Ling has been circulated on the Internet.

As time went by, it happened to coincide with the date of this wedding.

Today, a netizen discovered that a technician from Xiulingyuan's unit had posted a complaint on a social platform, saying that the company's information database had recently been hacked, and he and his colleagues worked overtime for a week to patch the vulnerability in the information database.

This seems to also confirm the authenticity of the previous resignation file from the side.

The news of the imperial Narcissus marrying a third star spread like wildfire.

Xun Sheng held a meeting for a long time, during which he came to know that Ke Yin was returning to the empire from an old friend, so he immediately told Xiu Cheng the news.

Later, I was busy until I got off work and had no time to pay attention to the trends on the Internet.

Unexpectedly, in just half a day, news related to his brother-in-law appeared again.

Xun noticed that his father didn't answer, so he sensibly did not ask any more questions, but said: "Father, will you accompany me to practice piano later? Okay?" "

Okay." Xun Sheng replied shortly. After saying this to his son, he walked to Xiu Cheng and put the cloak in his hand on his partner.

Xiu Cheng stiffened, silently tightened his cloak, and turned his head not wanting to speak.

Xun Sheng said nothing, standing behind him, his eyes gently falling on the end of his hair. He probably stretched out his hand to touch it, but retracted halfway.

If you touch him rashly like this, you might annoy him again, so why bother.

The interface for chatting with Xiu Ling had long been closed. Xiu Cheng subconsciously touched the terminal on his wrist and walked forward.

Xun Sheng followed closely behind, holding Xun Yi in his arms. After walking for a while, Xun Yi suddenly sneezed.

"Is it cold?" Xun Sheng touched his son's little face, feeling guilty. He had only been taking clothes for Xiucheng, but he had forgotten his youngest son.

Xun Yi had always had a cold, but now the wind picked up, blowing a chill on his body, making Leng Bu Ding shiver.

Xiu Cheng also stopped and slowly turned around.

"Go back." He said calmly.

Xun Sheng took off his coat, wrapped Xun Yi in twos and twos, wrapped his son like a rice dumpling and held him in his arms. Looking at his little face that looked somewhat similar to Xiucheng's, he felt a sense of unease.

When he raised his head again, Xiu Cheng had already gone far.

The skylight filtered through the branches and leaves of the poplar tree and fell on him, turning his whole body into a misty silhouette.

Xun Sheng's throat was blocked and he called out in a difficult voice: "Senior?..."

Xiu Cheng seemed to have not heard anything. He walked through the path covered by poplar trees, and his figure gradually disappeared behind a bush of flowers.

***

Gu Yin rarely got off work on time. It was still dark when he got home. He got off the aircraft and held a box in his hand.

"What? What is this?" Xiu Ling jumped off the sofa, walked up to him with bare feet, and subconsciously stretched out his hand to help.

Gu Yin quickly moved the box to his other hand, lowered his head, took Xiu Ling's ear and bit it, his hot breath spraying on Xiu Ling's neck: "Guess." "You can't guess

. "Xiu Ling gave up on himself. There was no label on it and it looked quite heavy. He rubbed his hands in despair, and suddenly an idea flashed: "It's not a photo, is it?"

"Yeah." Gu Yin smiled. Yingying put the box on the ground, and then she realized that her My partner turned out to be barefoot.

The living room was covered with light brown carpet, and it wasn't very cold to step on. However, the alpha carefully picked up his partner and placed it on the box.

"Why not? Wear socks?" Gu Yin frowned. He heard that feet are a special part of the human body. As long as the feet are cold, the whole body will be cold.

Xiu Ling looks like he belongs to the physically strong type, and he has just passed his estrus period, which is the period when his immunity is lowest and he is prone to getting sick.

"It feels quite warm in the room, so I'm not wearing any clothes."

Gu Yin held his feet with his palms and breathed a sigh of relief when he felt that the feet were warm.

He took out a pair of home cotton slippers from the shoe rack, knelt on the ground and put them on before allowing the other party to get off the box.

"Open it quickly and take a look." Xiu Ling took out a pair of scissors from nowhere and cut the seal open in twos and twos: "I thought it would take two days, but it came out so quickly."

Gu Yin smiled and said: "I know you are in a hurry to see it, so I have to hurry up."

The two opened the box and found a total of two large photos inside, embedded in a milky-gold wooden photo frame. There are simple patterns carved on it, and there is a line of small words on the back: Xiu Ling and Gu Yin have become partners, and they will stay with each other in this life and never let them down. Stardate October 28, 4065.

Xiu Ling's fingers lightly crossed the line of small words, a smile tugged at the corner of his mouth, but his vision became blurry.

"Who wrote this? The handwriting is so ugly." He curled his lips deliberately.

Gu Yin: "..." He feels that his handwriting is not too bad. Although it is not beautiful, it is not ugly either.

Xiu Ling said, "I would like to add that I can barely save this photo frame."

Only then did Gu Yin understand his purpose and took out a pen for him.

Xiu Ling picked up the pen: Gu Yin and Xiu Ling have become partners. They share the same heart and virtues and will never leave each other.

"Hang it up." He stood up and held the photo frame in his arms.

Gu Yin went to the small warehouse to find some tools, moved a chair, stepped on it, and hammered a few nails into the wall.

Then he picked up the photo frame and hung it on it.

Only then did Xiu Ling look at the photo carefully.

In the photo, Omega is holding a bouquet of red albizia flowers in his arms. He lowers his head slightly, raises the corners of his mouth, and his eyes are full of gentle and tender smiles. The alpha behind him looks at him quietly, his eyes are like water, and he is tenacious. And affectionate.

He stood blankly in front of the photo frame for a long time, and suddenly his back felt warm. Gu Yin stood behind him at some point and stretched out his hand to wrap around his waist.

Xiu Ling relaxed and leaned her body into the arms of the person behind her, and whispered: "Hang the other photo in the bedroom." "

Okay."

"Gu Yin..."

"Huh?"

"You... ...When the royal family married me to you, you...what did you think?"

"What did you think?" Gu Yin thought for a while and said, "At the beginning I thought, ah, this Omega is good enough. It's delicious. I wonder how it tastes."

"You!" Xiu Ling opened his eyes wide: "Dirty, you gangster!"

Gu Yin smiled lowly and said, "Now I know, it tastes good too. Delicious." He took a bite of Xiu Ling's gland and said, "I can't get enough."

The gland is a sensitive area for Xiu Ling, especially after it was marked by Gu Yin, that area was almost untouchable, and the other areas were untouchable. The thing is fine, but what I'm most afraid of is that Gu Yin will ravage it again - his pheromones will make that little piece of soft flesh surrender regardless of anything.

"Itchy." Xiu Ling trembled, his voice trembling at the end.

"Is it just itchy?"

Gu Yin blew on that spot, rubbed it with his stubbled chin, and said in a suppressed voice, "Is it just itchy?"

Xiu Ling was about to cry, his body had become as soft as spring mud. , leaning weakly in Gu Yin's arms, with begging in his voice: "Go...go upstairs."

Gu Yin put his right arm around his waist, bent down to pick up his lover in his arms, and strode forward. bedroom.

The author has something to say:

Every time I write about my brother, my heart goes: Alas, alas, alas

Every time I write about my brother, my heart goes: Ahhhhhhhhhhh