Chapter 60

Pei Xing prepared dozens of boxes of Nanshengxing's specialties and sent people to carry them onto Gu Yin's spaceship. The kinship test between the two of them was conducted in secret. Apart from the two of them, only one military doctor in the entire military camp knew about it.

Gu Ming ran over, squinted his eyes for a while, and suddenly said: "That little bastard named Pei is too ignorant. You saved his life and helped him defeat the rebels. He just gave you the mining rights of the southern minerals. Who doesn't know that the rare minerals in Nanshengxing are concentrated in the north, and the north is the big fat sheep that everyone covets."

Nanshengxing is already poor, even if There are rare minerals in the north, and the total amount of minerals is pitiful compared to other planets. He has never understood why their boss would be interested in such a planet with no development value.

After so much effort, in the end we didn't even get any oil or water, just a little bit of oil.

Gu Yin smiled and said nothing.

Gu Ming was even more confused: "Boss, are you okay? As I see it, you asked for too little this time. You made hundreds of times on previous missions. It's good not to lose money this time. That little guy "Miscellaneous hair..."

He seemed to hear some noise, turned his head and took a look, and reluctantly closed his mouth.

Pei Xing walked over from a distance with a smile on his face. When an adjutant who was directing the transportation of specialties saw him, he hurried over and gave a military salute: "General Pei." Pei Xing

nodded in greeting and walked to Gu Yin: "Mr. Gu, can you lend me a step? Talk?"

Gu Yin paused and followed him into an isolation room.

"This is for my cousin." Pei Xing handed the small box in his hand to Gu Yin: "I'm sorry that I can't visit in person...but it seems that you don't welcome me to visit."

Gu Yin did not follow. He was polite and reached out to take it, his tone still indifferent: "You are in a high position, please remember to be careful in your words and deeds in the future. I think the person named Gao Hui is not a good person. You should be more careful." "

Understood." Pei Xing's heart felt hot, and he put his hand into his pocket and slowly took out a photo.

"I found this among my mother's belongings. The person on it... I don't know if it's you." He held the photo between two fingers and laid it flat in front of Gu Yin's eyes.

The time on the photo shows that it was more than thirty years ago. There is a large field of sunflowers in the background, and a pretty girl is holding a flower basket and looking at the little boy playing with the mecha model with a smile.

Perhaps he had a premonition that someone was taking pictures, so the little boy turned towards the camera and made a victory sign.

Gu Yin looked at it quietly for a while, then took the photo out of Pei Xing's hand and put it into his breast pocket.

"I guess it could be you." Pei Xing said, "When I was a child, I asked my mother, and my mother said she wanted to take care of the person in the photo. His name was my cousin. She seemed to have told me something about you when I was a child. What happened at that time, but I have forgotten it."

Pei Xing sighed: "I don't have a father, she has to do several jobs every day, and we rarely chat." He laughed at himself: "Even if we chat, it's not enough. We couldn't chat for more than a few minutes. When I found out you were my cousin that day, I was still thinking that after you became famous, my mother had not passed away, so I should have heard of your name, and there is not a lot of information about you on the Internet. , she could have guessed the kinship between you, and then took me to join you." "

Thinking about it now, the reason why she kept silent about this matter was probably because she didn't want you to see her in desolation. She just Such a person is so stubborn and terrifying."

The young man who had been smiling all the time sniffed: "Sorry, cousin, I didn't know why I told you so much. I thought no one in the world would remember her except me. , I didn't expect you to still remember that there is one more person in the world who misses her as much as I do. If she knows, she will be very happy."

Gu Yin patted his shoulder: "If you miss her, go see her more. "Look at her."

Pei Xing wiped his face and nodded under Gu Yin's gaze.

Gu Ming wandered outside the isolation room for half an hour before the door of the isolation room quietly opened. Gu Yin walked in front with a solemn expression, followed closely by Pei Xing, with a faint look of sadness on his face.

"..." Gu Ming looked between the two of them for a moment, and an idea suddenly came to his mind that gave him goosebumps.

——The boss of our family has nothing to do with this bastard, right?

If that's the case, it all explains it. In order to protect Pei Xing from injury, the boss mobilized all the troops to fight but only got the mining rights of the southern minerals. The two chatted intimately at the training ground in the middle of the night... Even when the boss was about to leave, Pei Xing looked sad and reluctant to leave...

But he ?The boss of our family is obviously dead? She loves him with all her heart? That sister-in-law whom she has never met.

Could it be that Pei had unrequited love, and the boss made concessions because of his deep affection?

Gu Ming instantly imagined thousands of scenes from the bloody eight o'clock show in the evening. The more he thought about it, the more creepy he felt. He originally thought that the eldest son of their family would never be lucky in his life, but who knew that if he didn't, he would be lucky.

Gu Ming stretched out his hand and smoothed down the hair on his arms. He took several deep breaths and then plucked up the courage to step forward. He said tremblingly, "Boss, it's time." Gu Yin nodded and walked forward

. He suddenly stopped after taking two steps and said to Pei Xing without looking back: "General Pei, take care of yourself." The war

is over, everything is in ruins, and the new division of forces has just begun. He hopes that His cousin can keep a firm foothold in the ups and downs of officialdom and be safe and smooth.

Pei Xing said sincerely, "Thank you."

Gu Yin raised the corners of his lips imperceptibly, turned around and stepped onto the spaceship.

It takes more than twenty days to get from Nansheng Star to the third star. When Gu Yin went there, he brought a fleet, but there were only two or three spaceships on the return trip. More than half of the officers and soldiers were left on Nansheng Star and stationed in the south. The Mineral District is responsible for mineral extraction.

It is said that it is mining, but instead of sending a professional mining team, it leaves troops in other countries. It is unclear what the intention is.

Many generals in Nanshengxing's military headquarters firmly disagreed. Their objections were conveyed to Pei Xing, who suppressed them all.

As soon as Gu Yin walked into the rest cabin, Cheng Yixian's message came over.

He popped it up and saw that it was a work report. This guy was usually not very intolerant, but when he wrote the work report, he was very precise. Gu Yin glanced through it and replied to the other party in a routine manner.

There were hundreds of unread messages in the communicator's message box, several of which were sent by officials from the imperial royal family who had good relations with him. The content of the messages mentioned Xiu Ling's live broadcast, followed by a series of blessings.

Gu Yin thought for a while, then connected to the Interstellar Network and downloaded the live broadcast screen recording. He did not watch it immediately, but sent the conversation to a royal official.

The official's name was Luo En, and he was a member of the "Pro-Gu faction" among the nobles. He played an important role in Gu Yin's surrender to the royal family and his smooth connection with the royal family.

"Mr. Gu, I didn't expect you to win the heart of a beautiful woman so quickly. Congratulations." Luo En is in his sixties. He doesn't look very kind. His appearance can even be called ruthless. This is somewhat similar to Gu Yin. resemblance.

Gu Yin was a little surprised that he came up with such a sentence, but he still smiled politely: "Thank you."

"I didn't say that." Luo En said: "My lady's feelings for you really envy the empire. Citizen."

Gu Yin guessed that what he said might be related to the live broadcast, but this time he was not asking about the live broadcast, but had another purpose.

"Mr. Luo." He switched the interface to conference mode, hinting to the other party that he did not want to discuss personal matters at the moment.

"I want to know some recent information about Coin Heinri."

Lorne glanced at the interface, stopped his joking tone, and sat upright in the chair, slightly confused: "You asked him? What are you doing? Him? He has absolutely nothing to do with you..."

"You don't have to worry about this." Gu Yin said: "You just need to tell me what you know."

Lorne thought for a moment: "Okay, Ke Yin does have some stories. Ke Yin disappeared more than three months ago. He seemed to be a changed person after he came back. It's not that he has become worse, but he is much more sensible than before. He turned out to be a delicate young master. You probably don't know that the Heinli family dotes on their children throughout the empire. He's famous."

"He won the gold medal in the mecha competition a few days ago, which is really impressive. To celebrate, the Heinli family held a three-day banquet, and I was lucky enough to attend."

Lorne looked at it. He glanced at Gu Yin: "But I didn't see Ke Yin in the meeting. It is said that he skipped classes before tutoring and missed classes. People in the circle speculated that something must have happened during the time when Ke Yin disappeared. He was either stimulated. Or he was genetically modified." He said carefully: "Mr. Gu, is there something wrong with this Ke Yin?"

He thought to himself, Gu Yin would not inquire about Ke Yin without any reason. Because of the incident, maybe Coin's change happened to be related to Gu Yin. They should pay more attention to the movements of the young master of the Heinli family in the future.

Gu Yin shook his head, thanked Luo En, and turned off the communicator.

Ke Yin is not his love rival, and he has never taken the other person seriously, but every time he thinks of someone like him coveting his partner in the world, he gets a lump in his throat. There is no taste all over the body.

Even when I had a headache, I comforted myself. The tens of thousands of narcissus fans in the empire actually secretly regarded Xiu Ling as their romantic partner. It was impossible for him to pursue them one by one and make them jealous.

I had no choice but to settle for the next best thing and try to solve the biggest trouble.

Gu Yin rubbed his temples. He remembered that before working at home, Xiu Ling would rub them for him every once in a while to relieve fatigue.

The other person's fingers are always cold, and I only use two thumbs to press his acupuncture points, while the other thumbs cover his eyes, making him unable to see anything.

In the darkness, Xiu Ling secretly kissed his lips from time to time, only for a moment. After being exposed by him, he still struggled to admit it. I really couldn't argue, so I simply sat astride his lap, buried my face in his chest, didn't move or speak, and pretended to sleep.

Is Gu Yin going to take him? No way.

Once he made a post on a whim and asked, "What should I do if I have a partner who can act coquettishly?" The post with the most likes was: "Brother, are you sure you are not here to show your affection?" The post with the second most likes

was One of them read: "What else can I do? I'll give you a website. There are 180 styles on it, which is enough." There is a link in blue font attached at the bottom.

The little pornographic picture he sent to Xiu Ling last time was found in this link.

After rubbing it for a while, his head didn't seem to hurt that much. Gu Yin dealt with official duties for another half an hour. After settling the important matters, he called up the live broadcast screen recording.

Nearly two months have passed since the live broadcast, and Xiu Ling suddenly became a celebrity in the empire. Many TV stations and websites invited him to do programs. Xiu Ling weighed it and finally rejected them all.

If the purpose of the first live broadcast was to rectify Gu Yin's name, then this purpose has almost been achieved, and there is no need to continue to expose it.

People must know when enough is enough.

More importantly, he didn't want to consume Gu Yin. Gu Yin should appear on battlefields, interstellar conferences, and mecha league games, not in entertainment news.

More than an hour later, Gu Yin closed the video, popped up the communicator and sent a message to Xiu Ling.

"Xiao Ling, I want to eat sweet and sour pork ribs."

Xiu Ling was drawing a manuscript and was startled when he saw the message.

"Did you see the live broadcast?"

"I saw it."

"After watching...how do you feel? Don't say you want to eat sweet and sour pork ribs!"

Gu Yin gave a low laugh, and his fingers stayed on the dialog box for a long time. But I couldn't write a single word.

The interface flashed for a moment, and Xiu Ling said softly, "Why don't you speak?"

After a long time, Gu Yin's voice came belatedly. He said: "Xiu Ling, remember, Gu Yin is willing to fight for you for the rest of his life. Forever, until his soul dies."

The author has something to say:

The author calculated with his fingers, tomorrow will probably be a sticky day. ...

I have opened a pre-accepted article. You can see it by clicking on the column. I beg the little cuties to collect it. The stupid author thanks me!