Chapter 64

Gardeners have received professional training and prepared a design drawing based on the garden's landscaping, which indicates the locations where various flowers are to be planted. Gu Yin took it and took a look at it, then handed it to Xiu Ling: "According to your preference?" Xiu Ling

just listened to the introduction from Omega experts, and only then did he know that there are many things to pay attention to when planting flowers, for example, what kind of flowers complement what scenery? How to match different types of flowers, which flowers need to be built on a scaffolding, which peanuts are overbearing, love to snatch nutrients, and cannot live in groups...

He browsed the design drawing carefully, not daring to fiddle with it, and nodded and said, "Just follow this. Come up?"

The Omega expert said: "You can't see the effect from the drawings. Let's plant according to the drawings first. If Mr. Xiu feels dissatisfied with anything, we can rework and plant again."

This group of gardeners is very rigorous in their work. This industry is also considered a service industry, so customer satisfaction is the first priority.

After cleaning up the weeds, the leading gardener said hello, and everyone started working in an orderly manner.

Xiu Ling ran back and forth to help, bowing his head to ask for advice from time to time.

After two hours, the garden was filled in, green bamboos were planted beside the pavilion, a flower stand was set up around the small pond, and trees and trees of vines were planted below. Later, the vines will climb up and can support a flower top.

A small area by the pond was reserved for growing vegetables. After Xiu Ling inquired with the gardener, he learned that their store also sold vegetable seeds, so he immediately ordered a few packages.

When the breeze blows, the flowers in the small garden are swaying. Various flowers and plants are scattered at different heights and planted according to the situation.

The Omega expert asked in a low voice: "Mr. Xiu, what do you think?"

Xiu Ling walked excitedly along the deep and intertwined paths for a moment, and subconsciously looked at Gu Yin.

Gu Yin took out a handkerchief and wiped the sweat from his forehead, and whispered: "I don't understand gardening and landscape, and I don't know how to appreciate it. If you like it, just do it. If it doesn't, just rearrange it." Renovate and renovate this small house. Garden, this is also for your happiness.

"That's good." Xiu Ling smiled at the Omega and said, "I'm very satisfied."

The Omega was stunned.

They have been in this business for several years, and have seen a lot of all kinds of people. They have met picky people, and they are all satisfied when they look at the drawings, but they feel bad after the drawings are done. This is not good, then. No, it won't be possible to dig out all the flowers and replant them in the end.

Omega experts saw that Xiu Ling was beautifully arrogant and heard that he was trained by the imperial royal family. They did not have high expectations. They thought that Mr. Xiu must be very demanding and would probably have to rework.

Who knew it would be over once.

The gardeners wiped their sweat and breathed a sigh of relief.

It was almost noon, and the temperature was a little higher than in the morning. After working for a long time, everyone was a little thirsty. Xiu Ling went back to the room to make tea for everyone, while Gu Yin took the trouble to help the gardeners water the newly planted flowers and plants.

He was wearing a set of cream-yellow casual clothes, house shoes, and his trouser legs were rolled up to his knees, revealing a strong calf.

A beta came close to the Omega expert's ear and whispered: "Teacher, how come you look after Mr. Gu? You feel like you are returning home after being disarmed?"

Almost everyone's impression of Gu Yin is that he is invincible on the battlefield. The image of a bloody fight is associated with words such as "cold", "powerful" and "silver giant mecha". He is definitely not a flower farmer.

If someone knew that he was planting flowers in his backyard and wearing such a "tight" dress, they would probably be shocked.

Another little gardener came over at some point and happened to hear this whisper. He then said: "I heard that before Gu Zhanshen became famous, he once lived in the country with a group of his own soldiers. Star No. 45 next door has been farming for a while to feed itself."

Beta said, "Why are you here? Have the flowers over there been watered?"

"Don't mention it, I saw Gu Zhanshen as soon as I saw him. Just because my legs were weak, he thought I wasn't feeling well, so he asked me to come over and rest." "

...It's so worthless."

"I don't want to either, but I can't control it. Speaking of which, Gu Zhanshen said He is very kind, especially after wearing such clothes today. I almost didn't recognize him at first." "

Who would have thought that the God of War has so few casual clothes? I thought he usually wears armor."

The two of them said Still about to say something, the Omega expert put his finger to his lips and made a silent gesture.

Xiu Ling came over carrying Luohua tea, followed by a dejected early returner. A closer look showed that the extremely precious snow-white unicorn was not dejected, but because there was a teapot hanging on its horn. Don't keep your head down.

Ordinary unicorns are arrogant and would never do such a thing like hanging a teapot with their horns. Even if they hold it in their mouths, let alone hanging it with their horns, they would feel so insulted that they would shut themselves up a long time ago.

But it is a strange thing to return early. It likes to play with its owner, join in the fun, and challenge some projects that it has never been exposed to before. For example, the horns ring the doorbell, the horns poke the ant nest, the horns hang ham, and if you want to eat, you open your mouth and take a bite...

very down-to-earth.

It thought it was nothing, Xiu Ling also thought it was nothing, and the gardeners were excited.

"Mr. Xiu..." A little gardener brought up the terminal shooting interface and said cautiously: "Can I take a photo of this unicorn?"

Zao Gui is very spiritual and understands some simple human languages, especially for Words like "take pictures" are very sensitive. Hearing this, he roared softly, shook his fluffy white hair, walked very casually to the little gardener, and took a pose.

"..." Xiu Ling stroked his forehead and said, "Take a picture."

The little gardener took more than a dozen photos, then ran to the side of the early return, and took another "click" photo.

Other little gardeners rushed to see the photos he took and asked him to send them to them.

Zao Gui had a teapot on his head, and he thought he was so powerful that he attracted others to take pictures of him, so when Xiu Ling took off the teapot, he whimpered quite unhappily.

Xiu Ling: "..." He suddenly had the illusion that he had raised a stupid son.

After distributing tea to everyone, Xiu Ling poured a cup and walked to Gu Yin, tugged on his sleeves, closed his eyes and said, "Have a cup of tea and moisten your throat."

Gu Yin put down the water hose for watering the flowers. , picked up the tea cup and drank it all in one gulp.

"Still? Do you want to drink?" Xiu Ling asked.

Gu Yin shook his head and saw that the gardeners were drinking tea and playing with the unicorn. No one was paying attention. He quickly lowered his head and pecked Xiu Ling on the lips.

The tips of Xiu Ling's ears were red, and he glanced at the alpha angrily: "Is there someone here?"

"They didn't look at me." Gu Yin picked up the water pipe and said, "When I see you, my heart feels a little itchy, and my whole body feels itchy. "It's itchy."

Xiu Ling hummed, "Come on, I'm a flea. You'll feel itchy when you see me."

Gu Yin: "..."

The kid was so ignorant of taste that he decided to teach him in person after watering the flowers. Partner, let your partner use his body to understand what his so-called "itch" is.

After watering the flowers, nothing happened. The leading gardener left Xiu Ling a business card from the store and told him that if he had any questions in the future, he could call the store.

"You can also pay attention to our online store." The Omega who knows flowers said: "We will add new products from time to time, and recently we will ship a batch of flowers from the empire." Upon hearing this, Xiu Ling searched for the store online

. Followed immediately.

After the gardeners left, Xiu Ling prepared lunch himself and went to the study to call Gu Yin.

Gu Yin was busy with work and always had endless things to do. In order to accompany Xiu Ling, he worked in the garden for a long time in the morning, so he had to take advantage of Xiu Ling's bathing and cooking time to deal with the more urgent documents.

The door of the study room is unlocked. In fact, when the two of them are at home, they will lock the bedroom door to each other except when they are having sex.

Just as Xiu Ling was about to open the door and go in, he heard Gu Yin say in a deep voice: "Bring him to the base." He seemed to be talking to someone else.

Xiu Ling didn't want to disturb him, so he simply stood outside the door leaning against the wall, thinking, wait until Gu Yin finished processing before going in.

Then Gu Yin said coldly: "I watched the live broadcast. Xiao Ling endured a lot of pressure for me. He was responsible for causing this pressure. I didn't want to pursue it before, but now I have changed my mind."

Xiu Ling His whole body froze, and he slowly tensed up, his heart pounding. What Gu Yin is talking about is obviously related to his last live broadcast, but who is he going to pursue? Royalty?

But the royal family obviously takes care of them. If it's not the royal family, then who?

Xiu Ling thought wildly, and then thought in panic: "He said he would pursue the case, but how will he be held accountable?"

The book "Interstellar Beast" talked about Gu Yin's way of punishing his enemies. His heart was cold-blooded and his methods were cruel. It's outrageous. The empire has always had a tradition of humanitarianism, and the people of the empire cannot imagine a way to cruelly torture people. Therefore, everyone who has read this book will still remember Gu Yin's methods.

Xiu Ling couldn't help but shudder.

According to Gu Yin, the reason why he pursued "that person" was because of him.

But he had no worries about food and clothing since he was a child, and his life was going smoothly. If he had to find one person who made him unhappy, it would be Xun Sheng. And Xun Sheng has nothing to do with live broadcasting.

My thoughts were confused for a moment, and I couldn't grasp a clue at all.

He really couldn't guess who "that person" Gu Yin was talking about.

But no matter who it is, it's not worth it to make enemies because of him.

"——Xiao Ling?" Gu Yin's voice suddenly came from inside? He said warmly: "Are you outside?"

Xiu Ling was startled, rubbed his face, and walked in slowly.

"The meal is ready." He lowered his head and looked at the toes of his shoes: "I'm here to tell you to eat."

Gu Yin stood up from behind his desk and gently raised his Xiu Ling shoes. He looked at his chin carefully for a moment and said softly: "Why is your face so pale and uncomfortable?"

Xiu Ling shook his head.

"That's... why?" Gu Yin's voice contained an imperceptible panic: "I was fine planting flowers just now, what's wrong now?"

Xiu Ling grabbed his sleeves and buried his head deeply into Gu Yin's. in his arms.

He bought this set of clothes for Gu Yin. He saw that his partner's wardrobe was all gray and black, so he specially selected a few sets of bright and fashionable clothes, secretly thinking that he would become his husband. Dress up as a young and energetic trendy man.

"Xiao Ling?" Gu Yin wrapped his arms around his partner, his voice trembling slightly. He didn't know what was happening to his little friend, and he was extremely panicked.

Xiu Ling took a deep breath and raised his head.

"Gu, Gu Yin..." he said: "You may not know that my life has been relatively smooth since I was a child, and no one made me feel uncomfortable. There is definitely pressure, but sometimes there is. Pressure is motivation, and suffering is blessing. So, you...don't make enemies for me and offend others. Now...you have a lot of people staring at you, so you need to be careful about everything and try not to interact with others. Make a grudge."

When he thought about what if one day Gu Yin's enemies captured Gu Yin and tortured him, he was frightened and heartbroken.

Gu Yin tightened his fingers: "What did you say just now? Did you hear it?"

Xiu Ling bit his lip and nodded.

The author has something to say:

Xiu Ling: My unicorn is different from other unicorns.

Gu Gu: My children are different from other children. It used to be warm and oily, but now it's getting skinnier.

Return early: Ever since the man who bought me came back, my little master has forgotten about me. I haven't eaten two meals.