Chapter 48

After marrying Xiu Ling, Gu Yin thought about the issue of heirs more than once. He really wanted an Omega child, preferably a daughter. The two had frequent affairs in the past few days, and he secretly hoped that it would blossom and bear fruit. .

Gu Yin had made a plan. As soon as the child was born, he would buy a piece of land on the 13th Landscape Star as a birth gift. When the children are older, he will get a little unicorn and let the little unicorn grow up with the children.

Gu Yin imagined the scene of children and unicorns having fun in the living room, with a faint smile on his lips.

After returning early, he rolled around on the sofa twice. Seeing that no one was paying attention to him, he stuck out his tongue and licked Xiu Ling's fingers in aggrievedness.

Xiu Ling was a little itchy from being licked by it, so she withdrew her hand, gently grabbed the small horn on its head, and asked absently: "Are you hungry?"

Gu Yin took out a breeding book from somewhere. In the manual, he turned to the feeding chapter, paused for a moment, and said, "Little unicorns need to eat once every four hours or so. After three months, they will be able to eat two meals a day." "

They "What do you eat?" Xiu Ling picked up Zuo Gui and lowered his head to groom Zao Gui's hair.

"Now I can only drink milk." Gu Yin put down the manual and went to the kitchen to get two bottles of milk. He handed the milk to Xiu Ling and suddenly noticed that Xiu Ling's face was pale and his expression seemed to be in a trance.

"Are you sick? Are you so pale?" Gu Yin stretched out his hand to Xiu Ling's forehead and called the medical robot over.

Xiu Ling came to his senses and said hurriedly: "It's okay? It's probably because of low blood sugar. It's not a big problem."

Gu Yin was worried and still asked the robot to check it. The result was that all aspects of Xiu Ling's body were normal, but Their vitality was somewhat damaged, and the robot suggested that the couple control the time of their love affairs.

Both of them were a little embarrassed. Gu Yin called the robot away, looked at Xiu Ling seriously, and seemed to sigh: "I will pay attention to it in the future. If it takes a long time, please remind me, let's... Just stop."

Xiu Ling lowered his head and thought to himself: How can such a thing just stop? Moreover, he was not in a bad mood because of the love affair. It lasted for a long time.

"Quack doctor." He directly gave the medical robot a zero score in his mind, a one-star negative review.

Both of them had eaten, and the weather had just turned dark. Not feeling sleepy at all so early, and not wanting to sleep, Gu Yin thought for a while and asked, "Watch a movie upstairs?"

If it was the past, it would be okay to be idle anyway, Xiu Ling would definitely have agreed. But now...

"Gu Yin..." Xiu Ling suddenly stopped the person in front of him: "Can we go see him later?"

Gu Yin had already gone up the stairs. Hearing this, he stopped and turned to look at Xiu Ling. There was no expression on his face, except that his lips were very tight, as if he was covering up something akin to nervousness.

Xiu Ling took a small box from the tea table and opened it in front of Gu Yin.

The golden badge lay quietly in the box, shining more and more brightly under the light.

"This is the emblem of the Heinli family." Xiu Ling turned to the back of the emblem, and the small words appeared clearly in Gu Yin's pupils.

"This Coin, you've met him before. He came to say goodbye to me. He has blond hair and is about eighteen or nineteen years old."

Gu Yin listened quietly to what he said.

"The badge has always been regarded as a talisman among the imperial nobles. The nobles will not give it to others easily." Xiu Ling spoke carefully. He was ashamed to say what Coin wanted to pursue him, so he could only express it euphemistically. Come out, I hope Gu Yin can listen and understand.

Gu Yin stood motionless on the stairs, his face still expressionless, but his right hand clenched tightly on the handrail of the stairs, with such force that it was as if the wooden handrail was broken.

In the past few days, there was always a strong alpha aura around the house. Gu Yin felt that the opponent's mental strength was not low, so he secretly strengthened Gu Zhai's defense system. The intelligent system monitored them for several days and found that although the person was always hanging around their home, he seemed to have no intention of offending. Moreover, since yesterday, the person had disappeared.

After thinking about it together, Gu Yin guessed that the mentally strong alpha should be Ke Yin. When he said goodbye last time, he had secretly given Ke Yin a slap in the face, but he didn't expect him to give up.

"I think it's better to tell you about this matter." Xiu Ling gently took Gu Yin's hand and sighed: "We are partners who want to spend a lifetime together, and I don't want you to have any misunderstandings. Ke Because I rejected him a long time ago, and it is said that he is rushing back to the empire now. If you mind, I will not have any contact with him in the future. As for this badge..."

Xiu Ling raised his head: "My brother will come to the third planet in a while. When he returns to the Empire, I will ask him to return it to Coin."

The badge is different from other objects. It is Coin's amulet and a symbol of Coin's identity. It is directly Throwing it away would be equivalent to trampling Coin on the ground. No matter how much Xiu Ling didn't like Ke Yin, he wouldn't treat him like this.

But if you stay by your side, it's not worth it if Gu Yin sees you and makes Gu Yin think wildly.

After much thought, he decided to confess to Gu Yin.

"You..." Xiu Ling swallowed: "Are you angry?"

Gu Yin's tense mouth relaxed, and he slowly revealed a smile, and said warmly: "Why am I angry? Are you willing to tell me this? , for my own sake, it's too late for me to be happy."

"Really?" Xiu Ling asked. He clearly felt that for a moment, Gu Yin's face was as dark as water.

"I lied to you, I'm the one who returned early." Gu Yin held Xiu Ling's arms and hugged him face to face, gently pecking Xiu Ling's eyes: "It turned out that I picked up a big bargain. It's enough to be liked by you."

Xiu Ling felt a sore tip on his nose and plunged into Gu Yin's arms.

He regretted taking the birth control pill. He wanted to give Gu Yin a child as soon as possible, preferably an alpha as gentle and powerful as Gu Yin.

Thoughts flashed across his mind that he wanted to confess that he had taken birth control pills. The words lingered on his lips for a long time, but he still didn't have the heart to say them.

Gu Yin was about to go on a long journey, and the two of them had only been deeply in love for a few days. Talking about this... was really disappointing.

"Let's talk about it later when we find a suitable time." Xiu Ling thought dully.

"Let's go watch a movie." Gu Yin picked up Xiu Ling with one hand, strode through the corridor filled with flowers, opened the door of the screening room and walked in.

Xiu Ling was still a little depressed, so Gu Yin specially played a comedy. In order not to worry Gu Yin, he laughed dryly a few times.

The weather was very good on the day Gu Yin set out. The two of them lingered all night long the first night. The next day, Xiu Ling endured the pain all over his body and got up and went to the kitchen to make a simple breakfast.

He also learned it temporarily, but he didn't dare to try frying anything, but boiled noodles. The water in the pot gurgled loudly, and white steam slowly rose from the surface of the water, hitting Xiu Ling's face.

Xiu Ling rubbed his eyes, supported his waist, went to the cupboard, took a handful of noodles and put them into the pot. After smoothing the noodles with chopsticks, he threw the side dishes he had prepared before into the pot.

The post said that when cooking noodles, you can make poached eggs in the noodles. Wait until the noodles are half-cooked, and then crack the eggs in. This way, it will be filled with sugar when it comes out of the pot, which is more delicious.

Xiu Ling nervously stood by the small pot, checking whether the noodles were half-cooked after a while, for fear that he might accidentally miss the best time to crack the eggs.

After the noodles were cooked, he scooped them up in a bowl, took the poached eggs into the bowl, and sprinkled a circle of green scallions on top.

Xiu Ling beat his waist and did a few stretching movements. He felt that his muscles and bones were no longer so stiff, so he brought the noodles into the small dining room and put them away.

He walked upstairs and found Gu Yin in the training room.

"Let's go eat." Xiu Ling took the towel on the side and stood up slightly on his toes to wipe the sweat from Gu Yin's face.

Gu Yin rubbed his hand, grabbed his finger, put it in his mouth and took a bite.

"What are you doing?" Xiu Ling whispered, shaking his fingers, the towel fell to the floor.

He endured the discomfort and bent down to pick up the towel and gave Gu Yin a very sad look.

"I'm hungry." Gu Yin put his palm on his waist and kneaded it with moderate strength: "I couldn't help but bite you.

" Just cheap.

"Go down and eat when you're hungry." Xiu Ling lowered his voice: "Didn't you say we'd leave at nine o'clock?" As soon as

he said these words, the training room fell into silence.

Gu Yin continued to massage his waist, but his body got closer and closer, and finally he wrapped Xiu Ling's entire body in his arms.

"Before? I didn't want to stay at home at all. I thought it was boring. I might as well run around to perform tasks." Gu Yin said, "Now I can't stay enough. Xiao Ling, what do you think I should do?" Xiu Ling stammered

. "How do I know?"

Gu Yin sighed. No matter how reluctant he was to give up, he couldn't put down his burden and hang out with Xiu Ling at home.

It was already half past eight after breakfast. Xiu Ling checked the things he had packed for Gu Yin again and found that nothing was missing. He helped Gu Yin move the boxes to the aircraft.

Gu Yin was reluctant to let him go and said he was a little tired, but he couldn't resist him, so he had to symbolically give him a small suitcase for him to take, and he stacked the other large boxes into a pile and finished moving them in one go.

"Send me a message when you get there." Xiu Ling warned: "Take care of your body. I put the blood-sucking insect medicine on the first layer of the white suitcase with a label on it. You should spray it on your body every day. Squirt."

Gu Yin said: "Okay."

"Put yourself on more quilts at night. It will drop to dozens of degrees below zero in the middle of the night."

"I will take care of it and return early, don't worry."

Xiu Ling's voice choked: " I actually...can't bear to let you go." He had been holding this sentence in his heart for many days. He wanted to be arrogant and said it half-jokingly, but he didn't expect it to be so disappointing. As he said it, he actually dropped the golden beans. .

"Your words are enough." Gu Yin stretched out his finger and wiped it under his eyes: "Be good, reach out your hand."

"Do...what?"

Gu Yin smiled softly.

Xiu Ling glanced at him suspiciously, but obediently spread his palms.

Then his palm felt cold, and a small sign appeared.

"Our family is not a big family, and we don't have a clan emblem, but we do have a piece of ancestral jade. Although the material is not very good, it has been enlightened by the gods. It can protect the house, bless it, and keep it safe." Gu Yin said: "I hope you don't dislike it."

Xiu Ling gently stroked the piece of jade, thinking how could he dislike it. It was too late to be happy. He will hang it around his neck and wear it to participate in live broadcasts on television.

The author has something to say:

Get ready to show off your love in front of the whole country.

Thank you for the mines and nutrient solution, babies! Pull each of you over for a kiss!