Chapter 80

The Omega in front of him has a firm gaze, and his expression is like an unsheathed sword, swinging horizontally and horizontally, making people afraid to pick up the sword.

Xiu Ling met his eyes, and his panicked heart miraculously calmed down.

The flight cabin was speeding forward in the pre-set autopilot mode. Its own defense system was turned on. A blue light flashed in the cabin and a "beep" alarm sounded.

Gu Zheng put Xiu Ling into the safety seat of the flight cabin, casually pulled the seat belt, and fastened it for Xiu Ling with a click.

"Don't be afraid." The leather gloves on his hands scratched the metal buckle of the seat belt, making a small friction sound. The sound was not loud, but Xiu Ling caught it in the long siren sound.

Gu Zheng bent one leg and pressed his knee against the cabin board. He raised his head and smiled at Xiu Ling: "In half an hour, I will ensure that I get you home safely." Just as Xiu Ling was about to say something

, he stood up suddenly and strode Walking to the operating table, his hands pressed the buttons on the table like flashing afterimages. A dozen dynamic pictures appeared on the display screen at the same time. After two minutes, another batch of pictures changed. Gu Zheng stared at the display screen for a moment, and his hand movements did not stop at all.

There is a big difference between the military flight cabin and the ordinary flight cabin. There are 368 buttons on the console. Each button represents a different command. You can combine two buttons or press multiple buttons at the same time. They are different instructions. It is not difficult to master the operation method. What is difficult is the ability to operate quickly.

This ability cannot be obtained by practice, but also requires excellent memory and reaction speed. Especially in an emergency, the operator must withstand the pressure. Even a small mistake will lead to irreparable consequences.

Xiu Ling swallowed nervously, sat stiffly in the safety seat, and slowed down his breathing for fear of affecting Gu Zheng.

At this time, Gu Zheng actually had time to turn his head and glance at him, probably because he felt that he was calm in the face of danger, and his eyes were full of admiration.

The flight cabin suddenly spun rapidly, and a moment later the cabin suddenly jumped. At that moment, Xiu Ling's heart felt as if someone had violently lifted it up, and his stomach was churning.

He covered his mouth and gasped carefully, feeling that the flight cabin finally stopped shaking and moved forward smoothly.

The alarm in the cabin suddenly stopped. Gu Zheng blew a loud whistle, turned his head and looked at Xiu Ling with a smile: "Get rid of it!" The

young man's eyes were bright, and his fingers quickly pressed a few keys, typing neatly? Open the small refrigerator and take out a small round box.

"Mr. Xiu, are you a little dizzy?" He handed over the small box and said, "Apply it on your temples. It will be very effective."

Xiu Ling let out a long breath, stretched out his hand to take the box, and followed the instructions. I picked out the ointment inside and applied it on my temples.

"What kind of medicine is this?" His cheeks were still flushed, and he fluttered his eyelashes slightly, resting his head on the back of the seat, waiting for the dizziness to pass.

"The name is too long for me to remember. We call it the 'Little Blue Box'. It's used to treat dizziness and refresh yourself." Gu Zheng took the small box back and put it back in the refrigerator: "It's on the eighth track now, and I'll be home in fifteen minutes."

He suddenly jumped from the third track to the eighth track. No wonder it was like riding a roller coaster.

Xiu Ling glanced at Gu Zheng, who was blowing bubbles leisurely and without any discomfort caused by crossing the track.

He is really strong. Xiu Ling sighed in his heart, probably it would be difficult for many alphas to reach his level.

Gu Zheng turned on the communicator and sent a few messages with a sullen face. When someone is good-looking and has a focused expression, the corners of his lips will rise in a very small arc, making him look confident.

It is a kind of temperament that is not sloppy at all.

The little blue box was very effective after applying it. Within five minutes, the dizziness lingering in his mind slowly faded away. Xiu Ling rubbed his forehead and felt refreshed.

In fact, he had been thinking about who was following them. After thinking for a long time, he couldn't figure out any clue.

After marrying Gu Yin, Xiu Ling never worried about safety issues. Gu Yin set up a safety net around him. Even if he wanted to show his face and go to work, Gu Yin had a way to prevent his identity and whereabouts from being exposed. .

Due to the live broadcast on Imperial TV and the reports on the celebration banquet a few days ago, many people from the third star got to know Xiu Ling. Gu Yin arranged Gu Zheng next to him because he wanted to add one more character to him. *.

I didn't want something to happen to Gu Zheng as soon as he took office.

"Through the monitoring system in the track, can we find out who is following him?" Xiu Ling frowned unconsciously.

Gu Zheng said: "Not necessarily. If both the aircraft and the flight cabin are disguised, and the identity of the owner is also fake, this matter will be very difficult to investigate. Surveillance can only provide some clues and cannot identify specific individuals." "

Xiu Ling lowered his head: "I see..."

"But don't worry? Mr. Gu will definitely find out." Gu Zheng said: "There is no one in the third star that Mr. Gu cannot find."

He said this When I said this, my pride was palpable, and I felt like I was "honored".

Xiu Ling was infected by him and felt at ease. He guessed that Gu Zheng had already told Gu Yin the matter just now, so he did not tell Gu Yin alone again.

Sure enough, Gu Yin sent a message after a while.

"Xiao Ling, are

you okay?" Xiu Ling said, "Don't worry, I'm safe."

Gu Yin sent a message, slightly nervous: "Are you scared?"

"No." Xiu Ling smiled. : "Gu Zheng is following me, I feel at ease."

Gu Yin breathed a sigh of relief, gave a few more instructions, and hung up the communicator.

Gu Zheng copied the data to his terminal, called up the screen that appeared on the screen before, and was analyzing it carefully.

Xiu Ling followed it for a few glances. The picture was too fast and a lot of it passed by in a flash. He could capture very little information.

Gu Zheng watched half of it, then pressed pause, with a puzzled look on his face.

"What's wrong?" Xiu Ling asked.

"I think it's a bit ridiculous. The follower is very familiar with the orbital distribution of the third star, and the technology of piloting the flight cabin is also very skilled. I guess he should be a citizen of the third star. However, he has not received professional training, and the way of tracking is very childish. , very..." Gu Zheng paused slightly: "It's stupid, like a child playing house. Of course, we can't rule out that this is their deception."

Xiu Ling has never been exposed to military training, doesn't he know how to fly a flight cabin? After hearing his analysis, he also wondered: "What exactly does the other party want to do?"

Gu Zheng shook his head, and then said with great relief: "Anyway, Mr. Gu will be able to find him in a short time. When the time comes, he will be thrown into the military base, and he will be able to ask questions about everything."

Xiu Ling: "..."

"In the military base Are interrogations of prisoners very strict?"

Gu Zheng was about to answer when the flight capsule arrived over Gu's house and landed slowly on the lawn.

Gu Zheng opened the cabin door and jumped out first: "Mr. Xiu, we're here."

Xiu Ling unbuckled his seat belt and walked out of the flight cabin. After the near miss, when facing the familiar mansion again, all kinds of thoughts suddenly flooded into my heart.

Gu Zhai's defense system is comparable to that of the military, or even better than the military. On weekdays, even flying insects the size of a pinhead can be accurately detected when they come in, let alone other things. Moreover, this system is optimized and updated many times every year, making it basically impossible to crack.

After he got married, Gu Yin expanded the original defense range by two kilometers to ensure his safety to the maximum extent.

Gu Yin didn't tell him this, but he knew it.

Zai Gui heard the sound and walked out of the living room. When he saw Gu Zheng, his steps slowed down significantly and he looked at him cautiously.

Gu Zheng smiled and said: "This big hairy monster is quite clever."

After saying this, he was surprised at first. He was not very talkative by nature, and even a little lonely, but when faced with Xiu Ling, he opened his mouth for some reason. After closing the chat box, I said whatever was on my mind.

"..." Xiu Ling didn't know whether to correct him or not. He smiled gently for a while and said, "It's a unicorn. It looks like its fur is quite long, but that's actually because it has a plump body." Zao Gui

didn't understand. When these two people saw both of them smiling at themselves, they thought they were complimenting themselves and proudly led the way.

Gu Zheng entered the living room and without waiting for Xiu Ling to greet him, he found a corner and stood quietly, blowing bubble gum.

Xiu Ling was stunned, and suddenly thought of the bodyguards behind Xiu Cheng, and felt a little uncomfortable.

"Sit on the sofa and rest for a while." He waved his hand to Gu Zheng: "Are you thirsty? I'll get you tea."

"No need." Gu Zheng took off his gloves and tucked them into the belt around his waist, because With candy in his mouth, his voice was a little vague: "I'll stay with you here, and I'll leave when Mr. Gu comes back."

Xiu Ling estimated the time when Gu Yin would get off work. There were still more than two hours left. Is it possible that he could let go? Gu Zheng has been standing?

Actually, he didn't need to worry about it. Gu Zheng couldn't sit still. He stood quietly for a while and started looking for something to do.

"Mr. Xiu..." Gu Zheng's face turned red, as if he was embarrassed: "What do you need at home? Repairs? For example, damaged electronic products, old robots that need to be replaced, etc., I can help repair them. ."

Xiu Ling: "..."

"I can't stay idle." Gu Zheng spread his hands: "I feel itchy if you don't let me do something. The Gu house is very safe. I don't have to be with you all the time. Suddenly, I just feel like I have nothing to do, and this feeling is quite uncomfortable."

Xiu Ling: "..."

Gu Zheng's expression was too sincere, and his heart softened and he ran to the small warehouse. After rummaging through the warehouse for more than ten minutes, he actually found a nanny robot that had been broken for a long time but had never been thrown away.

Xiu Ling dragged the robot out of the warehouse and wiped his sweat: "Look, can you fix this?"

The robot was too badly damaged. There were several red and green copper wires wrapped around the outside. I don't know. How long has it been abandoned?

Gu Zheng's eyes lit up, he squatted down and fiddled with the parts of the robot like a doctor.

"Why do you repair these things?" Xiu Ling asked. Generally speaking, if the robot breaks down, you have to find a specialized maintenance technician. Gu Zheng basically never went to school, how did he learn this?

Gu Zheng didn't even raise his head: "When I was in the fleet, the team was very poor. Most of the robots were picked up from the garbage dump, but they couldn't be used after they were picked up. When the switch was turned on, the wires crackled and exploded. Sparks. It just so happens that there are a few technicians in the team who repair these robots in their spare time. I learned my skills from them."

Xiu Ling watched as he quickly took apart the shell with his hands and feet, but his thoughts drifted to Gu Zheng's mouth. During those poor days.

He had never been able to imagine how Gu Yin could survive such a desperate situation.

If only I had been born twenty years earlier and stayed with him during his most difficult time. Although he is not smart and is an Omega who cannot go to the battlefield, he can take care of his life and give him comfort in his boring and suffering life.

He suddenly envied Gu Zheng, envied him for meeting Gu Yin at such a young age, being able to be in the same fleet with Gu Yin, and being able to talk to him occasionally.

Seeing that Gu Zheng was focused on repairing the machine, Xiu Ling got up and poured two cups of tea. She followed him early, holding a small red flower picked from the garden in her mouth.

Xiu Ling couldn't help but laugh and said, "You're still young, but you still know how to be romantic. When you reach three years old, we will find a suitable unicorn to match you."

Zao Gui didn't understand at all and jumped excitedly. ? Next, under Xiu Ling's pleased eyes, he opened his mouth and ate the little red flower.

Xiu Ling: "..."

At this time, it started to rain outside. Xiu Ling walked to the floor-to-ceiling window with tea in his hand, only to see an aircraft flying in the white rain and fog. The aircraft turned around and landed firmly on the lawn.

Gu Yin pushed open the umbrella at the cabin door and walked in with big steps.

Xiu Ling opened the door to the living room in advance and stood at the door. When the wind blew, raindrops fell on his face, splashing out wisps of coolness.

"If you don't want to get caught in the rain, go inside quickly." Gu Yin folded his umbrella and put it up at the door, took a step forward, and wrapped Xiu Ling in his arms.

"You came back so early today." Xiu Ling couldn't hide his happiness and handed the cup in his right hand to Gu Yin: "The hot tea I just poured was not for you, but I guess it won't be for you until you get home early. For my sake, I reward you."

A mellow smile rolled out of Gu Yin's throat. He stretched out his hand to wipe off the water stains on his friend's face and said, "The two cups of tea in your hand are not prepared for me. To whom?"

"To Gu Zheng." Xiu Ling winked mischievously: "I found out that Gu Zheng is better than you, and he can also repair robots."

Gu Yin: "..."

Gu Zheng: "..."

Gu Zheng Carrying a robot that was about to fall apart on his shoulders, he stood behind Xiu Ling, dumbfounded.

It is extremely embarrassing no matter how you think about being praised by your boss's lover in front of your boss as being better than your boss.

What's more, he really didn't dare to compare with Gu Yin.

After a moment of silence, Gu Zheng lowered his head and said respectfully: "Mr. Gu, Mr. Xiu, I'll take my leave now."

Xiu Ling: "Let's go after dinner -"

How dare Gu Zheng stay any longer? In front of Xiu Ling, he had no scruples. He said one thing and another, but in front of Gu Yin, he changed back to his normal state. Solitary and taciturn.

"Thank you, Mr. Xiu." Gu Zheng said, "I'll move the robot home to repair it. Once it's repaired, I'll bring it back."

Xiu Ling also knew that he wouldn't stay for dinner, so he didn't force him. He put the other cup on the nearby shelf. Go up, pick up the umbrella Gu Yin left at the door, and say, "I'll take you to the flight cabin."

Just when Gu Zheng was about to refuse, Xiu Ling had already walked into the rain, with a smile in his eyes, and raised the umbrella in front of him.

The author has something to say:

Gu Yin: Being compared to an Omega? How can it be! I'm going to show my partner tonight if I'm really good or not.