Chapter 109

Due to the busy schedule, Gu Yin stayed at the military headquarters for more than ten days without returning home. On the day of the expedition, Xiu Ling packed a small box of luggage and drove with Gu Zheng before dawn. The aircraft arrived at the bay port.

There was already a soldier waiting for him at the port. When he saw him getting off the aircraft, he hurriedly saluted and said with a smile: "Mr. Xiu, right? I am Li Yun. Mr. Gu has something to do, so he sent me here." I'll pick you up." He said, taking the box from Xiu Ling's hand.

Xiu Ling nodded and smiled at him, and followed him into the Arms Department at the port.

This armaments department is temporary and the facilities are relatively simple. The entire army was moved here just last night, preparing to board at the F1 special port.

Xiu Ling has not been in good spirits recently. He has not slept for another night and his limbs are weak. Naturally, he walks much slower. Li Yun stops and waits for him twice. After hesitating for a moment, he asks: "Xiu Ling." Sir, are you feeling unwell?"

Xiu Ling waved his hand and did not answer him. Instead, he deliberately changed the subject: "I see that you are not very old. You are going to the battlefield at such a young age. Aren't your family worried?"

Li Yun scratched his head, seemed a little embarrassed, and said in a low voice: "My family can't control me. A few years ago, I broke up with my family and joined the army out of desperation. The army's control was very strict and I never contacted my family. They "You don't even know I'm going to fight."

Xiu Ling sighed, and just as he was about to say something, Li Yun stopped at the door of an office room and said, "We're here."

He raised his hand and knocked on the door. A low and majestic voice came from inside: "Come in."

Li Yun gently opened the door, put the box in his hand on the ground, raised his chest and gave a military salute, and said loudly: " Report to the chief, Mr. Xiu is here."

After saying that, he ran out as if he could not wait and closed the door with great color.

Gu Yin was sitting at his desk, processing documents and eating a box lunch. Before the door was closed, he had already stood up, closed the virtual interface in front of him, and whispered: "Xiao Ling." The two of them had

not seen each other for more than ten days. We met each other. When we first met, we were a little confused. Xiu Ling's nose felt sore and she walked over slowly. Gu Yin wanted to hug him, but he dodged him.

"The food is so bad?" He turned over the food in the lunch box with red eyes and frowned dissatisfied: "Only two pieces of meat!"

Gu Yin said: "More than two pieces, I ate everything else. "

I don't believe it." Xiu Ling said, "Hurry up and look among your subordinates to see who can cook and take him with you."

Gu Yin just looked at him, with a smile in his eyes. ?There is talk.

Xiu Ling felt a little frightened by what he saw and poked his chest with her elbow: "Get out of the way."

Gu Yin moved and moved half of the chair out of the way.

Xiu Ling sat on it, leaning half of his body on the other person, and picked up the lunch box: "Eat quickly, it will get cold in a while." "

Gu Zheng, are you here? Come with you?" Gu Yin picked up a mouthful of food and handed it to his mouth: "Have you eaten in the morning? Do you want to eat?"

"He is waiting for me outside." Xiu Ling glanced at the food, his ears turned red, and he frowned and hummed: "If you don't eat, I will despise you."

Gu Yin He smiled and said, "I'm different. I've never disliked you. You really don't want to eat?"

"You really don't want to eat." Xiu Ling lowered his eyes and suddenly put his forehead on Gu Yin's shoulder. His voice was a little hoarse: "If I eat with you, it's a dinner party. I won't eat with you. Gu Yin..." He took a

deep breath: "I'm a little bit reluctant to let you go."

"It's just a little bit . "?"

Xiu Ling breathed out softly and spoke in a dull voice. Before coming, he had a lot of things to say to Gu Yin, such as Xun Yi's family went to the children's paradise for his birthday, for example, he made a box of imperial snacks for Gu Yin and put them in the box, and Xiu Cheng was not in good health. Well, he has been taking care of his brother in the hospital these days, and even... He stretched out his hand and put it gently on his abdomen, but he couldn't say a word.

This expedition to the ninth resource star is just the beginning of everything. Gu Yin still has a lot of things to do, and he is not stupid enough to let himself know these things.

He left himself in the empire and sent Gu Zheng and an elite team to protect him. He could already foresee the seriousness of the situation.

But no matter how dangerous the future is and how fierce the battle is, Gu Yin plans to carry it alone, protect him in the safest comfort zone, and not let any disturbance disturb him.

Gu Yin finished his lunch in two mouthfuls, and before he could hug his partner, the communicator in his hand suddenly rang sharply.

He stood up, looked deeply at Xiu Ling with his blue eyes, and said with difficulty: "I'm going to leave."

Xiu Ling subconsciously grabbed his hand, as if this could pull him back. He struggled to squeeze out a word from his throat: "Yes."

"Listen to your father and mother at home, tell Xiu Cheng if you encounter anything, and listen to Xiu Cheng's opinions."

"Yeah."

"Sometimes in The frontline may not receive your message, so don't worry if I don't reply."

"Yeah."

"..." Gu Yin leaned down and kissed Xiu Ling's forehead gently, "I'm glad to be your partner, Xiu Ling."

There was a rush of footsteps outside the door, and soon the assembly announcement sounded on the training ground.

"Take this." Xiu Ling took out a silver pendant from his arms and pressed it into Gu Yin's hand: "The lucky charm I made, if... if you encounter difficulties, just open it. , good luck will come soon."

A very ordinary little thing, placed in the palm of your hand, is actually heavy. Gu Yin put it away carefully and forced himself to turn his head: "I'm leaving. Someone will take you out of the port later." "

Take care."

Gu Yin lowered his eyes and strode out.

"Gu Yin!"

Someone called him from behind. He paused and looked behind him through the long queue of soldiers, only to see a vague figure, tall, thin, and independent.

"We're waiting for you to come back."

That person seemed to have said this.

After returning from the bay port, Xiu Ling's mood became even more depressed. He had lost his appetite recently and was already mentally exhausted, but now it was even worse.

Gu Zheng saw that something was not right with him and asked with concern: "Mr. Xiu, are you feeling well?"

"Nothing." Xiu Ling was like a fish out of water. He seemed to have no strength to even move. No more, he whispered: "Go to the hospital and see my brother."

Gu Zheng felt uneasy, but he still followed his instructions and drove the aircraft towards the hospital.

On the way, Xiu Ling sent a message to his mother-in-law, asking about Xiu Cheng's condition.

"Still not awake." Mother Xiu's voice trembled slightly, "Xiao Ling, you are not in good health. You should go home and rest today. Your father and I are in the hospital."

Xiu Ling said: "Have you had breakfast yet? I'll buy some breakfast on the way and bring it over."

"You kid, you said you didn't need to come over."

"I'm worried about my brother." When Yi Yu came to Xiu Cheng, the suppressed emotions in his heart returned. Unable to help but burst out, Xiu Ling turned off the communicator, raised his head to calm down, then turned on the communicator again, and whispered to his mother: "He is my brother."

At that moment, he couldn't Inhibitingly, he thought of Gu Yin again. He recalled what Gu Yin had said to him before leaving over and over again.

I don't know how long it took, but Gu Zheng shook his shoulder: "Mr. Xiu, we're here."

Xiu Ling just woke up from a dream. He first looked out the window in confusion, then suddenly realized something and curled his fingers. He knocked on his head and said, "Oops, I forgot to buy breakfast."

"I already bought it." Gu Zheng took breakfast out of the incubator, and then he found Xiu Ling looking at him as if he were a savior.

Xiu Ling finally couldn't help but sigh as he had always said stupidly: "Gu Yin has been so lucky for eight lifetimes that he can take you under his wing."

Gu Zheng grew up under the power of his brother Gu Ming. He has a stubborn personality and wants to be strong. His force level is off the charts, and most Alphas would not dare to mess with him. When he was an instructor at the base, nine out of ten students would take a detour when they saw him. The Alpha circle has always liked weak and slender beauties. As Gu Zheng is a "wonder" among Omegas, his reputation is naturally not very good. Gu Zheng didn't care at first, but then he gradually started to feel that he was too strong and not what the world thought an Omega should be. However, he has no intention of changing himself. Instead, he is full of interest in those gentle and lovable Omegas. Especially after meeting Xiu Ling, he often thinks that considerate and lovable Omegas are indeed very attractive. .

Besides, Xiu Ling was very kind to him and often told him secrets that he had never heard before that could only be discussed between Omegas.

It can be said that after getting to know Xiu Ling, Gu Zheng gradually became enlightened in the field of "gender".

To him, Xiu Ling was almost like a life mentor.

At this time, Gu Zheng was praised by his life instructor. He was stunned for a moment, then turned away embarrassedly and scratched his hair.

The two got off the aircraft, and Xiu Ling was still expressing his emotion: "Gu Zheng, if you were an Alpha, how many Omegas would you have to charm?"

Gu Zheng smiled, even more embarrassed. In his heart, he still felt that it was better to be an Omega, so that he could stay by Xiu Ling's side openly and openly. The two of them could visit the temple together, make appointments to watch mecha competitions, and even have intimate whispers.

If he was an Alpha, he would have been thrown by Gu Yin to mine in a place where no birds could lay eggs, just like his brother.

The two of them were talking and had already arrived in front of the ward. Xiucheng lives in a suite in the hospital. The environment is quiet and no one disturbs him. The suite is guarded by a dedicated doctor.

Xiu Ling carefully pushed the door open and went in. She saw her father sitting in front of the hospital bed, gently stroking her brother's temples and whispering: "Xiao Cheng, can you hear what dad said? If you hear what you say, please hurry up. Wake up?"

"Dad." Xiu Ling walked over, glanced at Xiu Cheng worriedly, and asked, "Does the doctor say it's getting better?"

Xiu's father shook his head feebly.

Xiu Cheng has been in a coma for three days. The doctor said that some Omegas will have symptoms of coma before giving birth, so they shouldn't worry. But the Xiu family members are still frightened and restless.

There is no other reason. Xun Sheng's last step in implementing mental control was to take advantage of the period before and after childbirth when Xiu Cheng's self-awareness was weakest, to break through his mental barriers in one fell swoop and make him completely Become a puppet without self-awareness.

Although the two divorced quickly and Xun Sheng promised not to interfere with Xiu Cheng's spirit anymore, Xiu Cheng's family was still worried.

Therefore, as soon as Xiu Cheng fell into a coma, the whole family became vigilant and took turns trying to wake him up.

Xiu Cheng fell asleep for a long time, and Xiu Ling's heart sank to the bottom little by little.