Chapter 10

The moment he was affectionate with Xiu Ling just now, he really lost control.

The book says that Omegas have a natural resistance to unfamiliar people. Most of them don't like to communicate with strangers. They seem to be polite to people, but in fact they are just shy by nature.

Gu Yin gently rubbed his eyebrows, thinking that his actions had scared Xiu Ling.

After a while, Zhang Ma knocked on the door and came in, holding a bowl of lily porridge in her hand and said, "Sir, the porridge is ready."

Gu Yin nodded and motioned for her to put it on the table aside.

When Zhang Ma saw him reading, she deliberately relaxed her hands and feet. Before she reached the desk, Gu Yin suddenly stood up, put down the book in his hand, walked to her in a few steps, took the lily porridge, and ordered: "Close the window and clean up the study."

Zhang Ma obeyed. He responded, but couldn't help but remind him: "This is lily porridge. I heard that people in the empire like to drink it very much. I learned it specially for my wife."

Gu Yin nodded: "Old man, you have taken the trouble."

Zhang Ma After staying in Gu's house for so many years, even though I don't see Gu Yin very often, I have a good feel for his temperament. Gu Yin's temper was not very good, but he rarely got angry. Of course, his face and aura would make people shy away from him. Even if he wasn't angry, he still had a vicious aura. Under his mental strength, With the blessing, few people dared to look directly into his eyes.

In the past, he rarely went downstairs to arrange tasks for himself. At most, he just asked the robot to send a message. Zhang Ma made the meal and asked the nanny robot to deliver it to the room.

Gu Yin didn't express any opinions on the food she cooked. Zhang Ma didn't know whether he liked it or not, but she felt that Gu Yin shouldn't hate it, otherwise he wouldn't have kept her until now.

This time he said "Take care" for the first time, and the old man felt happy, knowing that his words had pleased Gu Yin, and it was a good start. Whether he could go further would depend on whether this bowl of porridge suited the new wife's taste.

Zhang Ma is full of confidence. She has spent half her life's cooking skills on this bowl of porridge. The cooking technique and time are also based on the habits of the empire, with the purpose of giving the new lady the taste of her hometown.

If they can establish a good relationship with this new lady in the future, their little Omega's future will be bright.

Zhang Ma closed the window and walked to the desk to help Gu Yin sort out the messy books on the table. Suddenly, her hands paused slightly and she stared at the books on the table in disbelief.

——"One Hundred and Eight Questions About Omega", "Research on Omega Micro-expressions", "On the Ways to Cultivate Omega", "Omega Psychology (PhD Thesis of the Department of Anthropology, Imperial University)"... Gu Yin holds

it When Qiu walked to the door of the bedroom, he heard a soft "dong" sound from the study, as if something fell to the ground. He stepped down and then entered the room.

Almost subconsciously, he glanced around the bed first. Xiu Ling still didn't seem to move after such a long time, and even the size of the quilt covering his face had not changed.

He entered an instruction using the terminal, and the nanny robot in the corner slid silently to the bedside, its light blue eyes flashed, and a tray slowly popped out of its body.

Gu Yin put the porridge on the tray and called Xiu Ling in a low voice.

Xiu Ling's eyelashes trembled as he seemed to smell the fragrance of lily porridge.

"Get up and have some porridge." Gu Yinfang patted his quilt gently, trying to make his tone less stiff and flat: "Zhang Ma said this is lily porridge, specially cooked for you, for the sake of... She wants to get up and have a drink."

Xiu Ling knew that because of what he said, it would be too unreasonable for him to remain still, so he slowly got out of the bed, lowered his head, not knowing how to face it. To Gu Yin.

There was a faint scent of pheromones on his body. Even though the room was filled with the strong smell of Requiem, this scent was still keenly felt by Gu Yin.

Gu Yin instantly felt that the cold wind blowing in his study was in vain.

He picked up the porridge and handed it to Xiu Ling, his voice full of depression: "Try it, drink as much as you like."

Xiu Ling reached out to take it, but his finger accidentally touched Gu Yin's, and he was shocked, as if he had been burned. He shrank back suddenly.

The room was silent, neither of them spoke.

The author has something to say:

there should be another chapter later.

It's the end of the year and there are a lot of messy things, but the stupid author will work hard to update the article. Dear friends, don't be stingy in collecting comments to give the stupid author some motivation.