Chapter 12

I wrote half of it and it got erased because I couldn't press the save button....

Maybe because I said I threatened the app.

I still hate you.

Aaaarrrrggggghhhh!!!!!!

Percy's POV

"You'll be able to talk again in about a month."

I nodded.
The doctor looked up at me. "Does it hurt much?"
I shrugged.
"Do you need painkillers?"
I nodded without hesitation.
He stood up and put in a few things in a paper bag with something written on it.
"You'll need to come here again next week. When can you come?"
I shook my head and he handed me a clipboard and pen. I wrote, nearly scribbled the word on it with my messy handwriting.

Moving.

He nodded. "I reccomend you to visit a hospital wherever you're going. I hope you're not alone. Are you married?"
His smile was really innocent, but I wanted to punch him for a second. It took a second or two to reply.
I shook my head.
He frowned. "I hope you'll get enough rest. Moving requires a lot if exertion."
I nodded.

I didn't have much to pack anyway.

He handed me the small paper bag and took the clipboard. I stepped out the door.

"Oh. Percy?"

I froze. I had never told him my name. I looked down at the paper bag.

I'm incognito.

I looked back to see a guy no older than twenty, with blond hair and blue eyes. He smiled and pressed a finger to his lips.

"Call me Fred."

~

Victor was offically a stalker.

I went on in the cold, grumbling about Apollo. I knew it was him. He ordered a god around to find me. I held the paper bag close to me, but looked down again to see that the words had dissapeared and turned into a long describtion in Victor's handwriting.

Don't overdose.

30 minutes after meals.
Don't try to talk.

Come to camp.

The last one was a different, each letter a different style of handwriting. I saw Leo's crooked one, Jason's neat print, Piper's wavy handwriting, Frank's bold handwriting, and Hazel's all written small with golden ink.

We misS yoU

Someone brushed past me, nearly making me drop the bag. I stepped back.
Lemons.

My heart nearly stopped. I looked around to see a woman hastily going past me- a woman with golden curls. She looked back, her eyes wide, but I turned around and went along with the crowd.

Gray eyes.

~

I rode a train again.

Sitting in the seat, I closed my eyes and leaned back, trying to forget the uncomfortable feeling against my wings. My mind was complicated because of everything. And complicated was what I hated from since I was a mere 12 year old boy. I pursed my lips.