Chapter 88

222 followers!!!!

Okay, I wasn't able to check when there were 200. But I still want to do somthing special. Since this book is ending, tell me what you want for the epilogue. Or maybe a new story. I have a lot of things to work on, and I want to finish this story soon to work on other stories. I want to work on Prologue, and a new Pirate story. Tell me what you guys want.

Thankkssssss

~

Percy's POV

I had a lot to think about.

About Tartarus's death. About them killing me.

I rolled over on the bed and stared at the blue ceiling.

I had heard them. I didn't want to, but I did.

Honestly, when Victor mentioned putting me to sleep, I was reliefed. It didn't seem that cowardly. I knew what Victor meant.

I remembered what Annabeth had said.

I wanted to stay with her. But I wanted to die. I would die in the end...

Why couldn't I stand some pain for her?

It isn't just some pain...

I shook my head. I had gotten better. I was getting better.

I think.

Honestly, the whole day of work tired me out. I wasn't sure if I could wake up the next day. I wondered how Victor would be right now. I wondered what he would say. He would say the usual things, right? He thinks that I don't know.

I closed my eyes and sighed. I should of brought my medicine. Victor had told me not to forget.

I guess I was just... thinking about other things.

I didn't know if I could sleep. I didn't have anything to help me sleep, and this was a unfamiliar place. It wouldn't be easy going to sleep. I stared at the wall, blinking. Maybe I could go to camp and pick up my medicine. I sighed. I would only here tonight.

I didn't have to sleep.

The blankets seemed to never warm up. Every breath hurt, but I still couldn't go to sleep.

I spent the night shivering under my blankets, wishing I had someone by my side to warm me up.

~

"Breakfast."

I shook my head, forcing a smile. "I'm not hungry."

Triton frowned at me, but didn't say anything.

"Do I have anything to do?"

"No."

I could hear his underlying message. Get out of here .

I didn't really want to go.

Maybe if I asked Posiedon...

I felt uncomfortable. Triton would feel the same. I sighed. I should go back.

"Not that you have to go..."

I looked up.

"You can go see how much the cyclops did on rebuilding the palace."

I nodded and stood up as he left the room. I smiled and went out of the room and walked quickly. I had to slow down because I got somewhat tired in between, but I was glad to have something to do. I couldn't understand why I was feeling so breathless usually. It was easier breathing underwater, but it still hurt. Atleast it didn't make wheezing sounds. I looked down at the cyclops building the building. It was nearly done.