.... The Chapter 100

OOMGGGGGGGG

CHAPTER 100!!!
IM DYIN'

OF HAPPINESS!!!!

FALALALALALALFALALALALALALAMWALALALAMWALALAHAHAHAHAHMWAHAHAHAHAH

HARDY HAR HAR HAR.

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

IM SORRY THIS CHAPTER WILL BE SAD.

VERY.

VERY VERY VERY.

SO... TRIGGER WARNING OF FEELS. MAYBE NOT BUT YOU WILL BE SAD.

~

Victor's POV

Percy was laughing as he talked and laughed with his friends in front of a few pizzas in front of him.

I muched on a combination pizza slice next to Reyna. She seemed satisfied with the small party in his cabin. Leo had set himself on fire in front of the Monopoly board and Piper was shrieking. Annabeth, Frank, and Percy were talking while Nico was with Will and Jason, blushing next to Will. Hazel was playing monopoly, secretly moving the metal pieces while Piper tried to slap the flames out of Leo's hair.

I sipped on my sparkling water. "You think he looks okay?"

"Not sure. Looks a bit pale."

"I know..... I don't know if he can keep pizza down. He couldn't eat anything yesterday."

Percy spotted me and gestured me to come. I scooted over to his little group.

"Who do you think is the strongest demigod?" he asked. "I think it's Annabeth."

"It's Percy!!" Annaberh argued.

"Well... You beat me."

"I can't. I only do because you go easy on me."

I rolled my eyes. "I'm the strongest, idiots."

"But Percy-"

"Nope."

"Annabeth is-"

I hit Percy on the back of his head.

"Ow!"

"You guys can stop talking about this. The pizza's getting cold."

Percy grabbed another pizza and he went over to the Monopoly team. Hazel had gone over to Nico and Frank had gone to Monopoly too. I saw Reyna talking with Will. I went out of the cabin to get some air- and to think.

We don't have much time.

He could die any second now. But I was still thankful that he was getting better, and was much better than at first. I sat down on the cold stone steps and looked up at the stars. We could always see more when I was younger. I remembered trying to count the stars. I unconsciously started counting them again. I wondered if there was a time when Percy was young and had enough time to count the stars. I sighed.
I wished Percy would never die. Never die before me atleast. But I knew even I couldn't keep him alive. He was destinied to die like everyone in the first place.