Chapter 93

Percy's POV

I was tired of hurting now.

I propped myself up, wondering if it would make my nausea lessen.

Nothing happened.

I bonked my head back and tried again and again. My neck protested at it and I straightened up. I was glad I didn't eat anything. I wrapped my arms around myself. My stomach hurt also. I pressed my temples, trying to think. The sharp pangs in my gut seemed to be saying:

Hey! You're brain is not made for thinking! It's gonna explode!

It really felt like it was going to explode, so I stopped.

Much better.

I stayed still for a few moments, and the air felt somewhat stuffy. I opened the window and breathed in the cold air, sticking my head out. The cold air made me gag. Thankfully, I didn't have anything to upchuck. I sighed and took another deep breath. I didn't want to stay here. I was feeling better. I didn't need to be here.... I didn't want to. I rubbed the side of my neck. I would just see Frank or Jason and see how it went with them. I prodded my head a few times and grabbed my coat and wrapped a scarf around my neck, just enough to hide the black veins but not enough to press onto them. I slipped into my boots and went to the big house. The fire crackled in the fire place. I looked around, wondering if there was no one.

"Percy!"

Chiron clopped up to me and I smiled. "Hi."

He had his bow and a quiver full of blunt arrows, showing me he had been teaching archery classes.

"I was just passing by." I said quickly.

He nodded. "I'm glad you're looking better."

I felt a little irritated. Couldn't I be treated as a normal person around here?

"Thanks."

He nodded and I left the big house, walking towards the Zeus cabin. The cold air made me feel a little better. I let out a long breath of white into the air. My headache had eased into a distant throbbing. I walked to the Zeus cabin and opened the door.

"Percy!"

Something hit me hard on the neck and pain exploded at that spot. I stumbled foward and gripped my neck, biting in a scream. Something foul slid over my face and I nearly threw up.

"Percy! Gods, are you alright?"

I blinked, trying to get the black spots and the slime out of my eyes.

"I'm... I'm alright."

"Castellan!" Silena shrieked. She wiped off the slime off my face.

"What the heck are you doing!!!"

"Silena. It's alright. I guess I just walked into their prank." I assured, taking the cloth from her. I wiped the slime off my face and neck.

"What happened!"

"I walked into their prank." I said simply.